shape
carat
color
clarity

Parks Fine Jewelry review

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I recently started using Instagram and discovered Parks Fine Jewelry on it. The owner also posted diamonds that I wish I was fast enough to put it on hold.

A week or two ago my son was playing with my phone and opened his post! I saw this pair of WX diamond, and his post was with in seconds. I instantly told him I will take it.

Some of you might remember I purchased a YZ 6.5ct diamond. I just shipped out the diamond to David Klass today. I have the diamond for more than a year and finally was able to have it set. So having a pair of earrings to match it is always in the back of my mind.

I am so happy these stones came along, and the price was reasonable. I would say the price is very good compared to some other shops.The owner was also very responsive to questions and my request. I would say he is a very straight forward kind of person.

On top of the good price, he also charge a very minimal for the setting. I don’t think he makes much from it! For a simple setting is would let him set it for sure. However if you are a very particular on how your setting looks, I would find a setter or someone else to design it.

After he was done with the setting, he showed me how the stone would look in the cup. He pointed out to me that for some reason one of the stone look lighter than the other one. He also explained to me that it could be the depth of the stone causing it, so he offered to help me find another one to match it. This shows me that he is honest and wants me to be happy with the earrings. I didn’t even notice it at first. Maybe in the future I would. Which will create bad feelings. Finding a seller that would tell you a flaw in a product they already sold you is hard to come by!

If any of you had bought something from him, please share what you got? Please~

FC7CF818-0721-451E-9B78-1750B4BE6368.jpeg 8485042C-93A8-4D3B-9D92-0C338DD1FE02.jpeg

Last edited:

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
It’s Parks Fine Group. My mistake.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought my Rolex from Alex. I found the communication and attention to detail from him as you described above. He definitely wants happy clients.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I bought my Rolex from Alex. I found the communication and attention to detail from him as you described above. He definitely wants happy clients.

Oh I didn’t know he sells Rolex too.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
@diamondnewbieny
wow! stunning and that setting, the milgrain and cupping! WOW!!!!!
can't wait to see what you have in store with DK!!!

congrats!

and the rolex, @PintoBean noice!

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
@diamondnewbieny
wow! stunning and that setting, the milgrain and cupping! WOW!!!!!
can't wait to see what you have in store with DK!!!

congrats!

and the rolex, @PintoBean noice!

Thank you! I wanted the milgrain to add to a simple studs. Studs are simple but didn’t want it too simple. Double claws, milgrain, and cupping, not that simple after all.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
I bought one item from him and am waiting for another. Hope to post it soon!

Congrats on your purchase!

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
I often see jewelry that catch my interest on his IG paige only to find out they are on hold. Does he have a store in NY? I would like to get myself a FY pendant.

Pecel

Rough_Rock
They both are so yellow! Not a WX range for sure! :)

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I recently started using Instagram and discovered Parks Fine Jewelry on it. The owner also posted diamonds that I wish I was fast enough to put it on hold.

A week or two ago my son was playing with my phone and opened his post! I saw this pair of WX diamond, and his post was with in seconds. I instantly told him I will take it.

Some of you might remember I purchased a YZ 6.5ct diamond. I just shipped out the diamond to David Klass today. I have the diamond for more than a year and finally was able to have it set. So having a pair of earrings to match it is always in the back of my mind.

I am so happy these stones came along, and the price was reasonable. I would say the price is very good compared to some other shops.The owner was also very responsive to questions and my request. I would say he is a very straight forward kind of person.

On top of the good price, he also charge a very minimal for the setting. I don’t think he makes much from it! For a simple setting is would let him set it for sure. However if you are a very particular on how your setting looks, I would find a setter or someone else to design it.

After he was done with the setting, he showed me how the stone would look in the cup. He pointed out to me that for some reason one of the stone look lighter than the other one. He also explained to me that it could be the depth of the stone causing it, so he offered to help me find another one to match it. This shows me that he is honest and wants me to be happy with the earrings. I didn’t even notice it at first. Maybe in the future I would. Which will create bad feelings. Finding a seller that would tell you a flaw in a product they already sold you is hard to come by!

FC7CF818-0721-451E-9B78-1750B4BE6368.jpeg 8485042C-93A8-4D3B-9D92-0C338DD1FE02.jpeg

wow these are gorgeous.

I bought an OMC from him. He called it Hulk because it turns green in certain lighting. I love it so much.

DA8D4D6B-F0F4-4342-80B7-035E9D7BE9E0.jpeg

Bought this double rose cut from him as well. I haven’t decided what to do with it yet so he still has it.

Dealing with him has been easy because he is direct but kind.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow these are gorgeous.

I bought an OMC from him. He called it Hulk because it turns green in certain lighting. I love it so much.

Bought this double rose cut from him as well. I haven’t decided what to do with it yet so he still has it.

Stunning. :love:

Wow, gorgeous. :love:

Alex has spectacular jewelry at amazing (IMO) prices. Fair to more than fair in cost and he has a wide selection of inventory. I especially adore his animal charms. I am waiting for a kitty necklace to show up on his IG tho I probably won't be fast enough to snag it as I am not on IG too often. But if I am and it does pop up I would love to purchase a kitty necklace from him.

LOVE your butterlicious new earrings @diamondnewbieny !

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I often see jewelry that catch my interest on his IG paige only to find out they are on hold. Does he have a store in NY? I would like to get myself a FY pendant.

Yes he does have a store at the diamond district of NYC

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
wow these are gorgeous.

Omg you bought these! What a great deal. I wish I have more money to buy stuff from him!

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning. :love:

Wow, gorgeous. :love:

Alex has spectacular jewelry at amazing (IMO) prices. Fair to more than fair in cost and he has a wide selection of inventory. I especially adore his animal charms. I am waiting for a kitty necklace to show up on his IG tho I probably won't be fast enough to snag it as I am not on IG too often. But if I am and it does pop up I would love to purchase a kitty necklace from him.

LOVE your butterlicious new earrings @diamondnewbieny !

I wish I know about him long time ago! Seriously amazing price! No negotiating price back and forth because he is straight forward and I guess that is letting people know what the price he will accept.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Buying something from Alex is on my bucket list. Whenever I see an item I love on his Instagram it is already sold!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings turned out gorgeous! Cant wait to see this 6.5 ring from DK!

filigreenyc

Rough_Rock
@diamondnewbieny I'm so glad you got those stones, I love your lemon drop earrings and I'm delighted they went to a PSer.

Alex is terrific - I got my engagement ring (replacing an older non-diamond ring) from him in the last few months! He was lovely to work with, made my setting at cost, and literally hand delivered both the stone for my inspection and the finished ring (we live pretty close to one another).

I recommend putting on post notifications for his IG to give you a better chance at securing an item - and remember to DM him, not comment, to claim.

bling.jpg

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
@diamondnewbieny I'm so glad you got those stones, I love your lemon drop earrings and I'm delighted they went to a PSer.

Alex is terrific - I got my engagement ring (replacing an older non-diamond ring) from him in the last few months! He was lovely to work with, made my setting at cost, and literally hand delivered both the stone for my inspection and the finished ring (we live pretty close to one another).

I recommend putting on post notifications for his IG to give you a better chance at securing an item - and remember to DM him, not comment, to claim.

bling.jpg

It’s nice to actually know so many of you had bought from him and have good experiences!

lolas_mommy

Rough_Rock

I would love to see ear shots!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock

Always nice to hear about good vendors. Thanks. And those earrings are ah-mazing! Congratulations.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Always nice to hear about good vendors. Thanks. And those earrings are ah-mazing! Congratulations.

Yes. I like no BS kind of vendor. It’s better than someone who sugar coat their stuff and have to go back and forth with pricing. It’s not for everyone, but for me i preferred it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results