shape
carat
color
clarity

Relax, Says My Rolex from Parks Fine Group

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always thought I was gonna be the girl that rocks bigger stuff. Not the biggest trendy sized pieces, but bigger. Nope. I'm probably realizing this later than you all did, but I'm more classic than modern. I go eclectic and fun but never modern or trendy. :oops: makes me feel kinda not hip though. :naughty:

Anyways, I was really thinking that I'd go boy size with a round face watch, given that I like the size of my JLC reverso duetto. Then @kama_s, who I love to watch (Haha watching and watch buying), stylewise, went lady size with her Rolex. It looks timeless, effortless, and simply gorgeous on her. She has a knack for weaving in high end, luxury goods in an effortless way. It never looks over the top or garish the way she styles herself.

Enter Alex of Parks Fine Group Inc. He had a 28" preloved Rolex with white dial, Roman numerals, and after market bling bezel with papers and all. He sent me pics. Videos. I hemmed and hawed over it for ages. Then I decided i need to go bigger. 31 to 34mm. Then I wanted that steel gray face. Then I wanted bling dial and bling bezel. Then...I realized... once i went bigger and blingier... it would end up yet another piece i dont wear.

Once I saw @kama_s's watch, I was like, yanno, let's go back to that original lady watch that gave me the Rolex fever. I mean, it IS the watch that kicked off my fever. So, I pulled the trigger. I've named it "Relax" the Rolex bc I feel that I wont be as cray about any scratches being that it is a preloved piece.

I didnt expect this, but Alex went above and beyond and he polished the watch, inspected its guts, sent it to a watchmaker for a new gasket, and procured extra links just in case... (I ended up needing one extra link).

Seriously impeccable concierge VIP service from this one! :appl:

Some before shots.
IMG_20181225_223425_049.jpg IMG_20181225_223439_012.jpg IMG_20181225_223441_694.jpg IMG_20181225_223436_020.jpg IMG_20181225_223522_123.jpg IMG_20181225_223444_694.jpg IMG_20181225_223428_819.jpg IMG_20181225_223529_577.jpg IMG_20181225_223533_786.jpg

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful!!! Congratulations!! Funny thing, I just posted pics of my Rolex on another thread mere seconds before I saw this one!!! :lol: I love owning and wearing a Rolex, and I hope you do too.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations @PintoBean! It looks great on you! I love it!
Love your kitty too! :love:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks great on you! Love the blinged-out bezel.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It has a lot of presence, i think it was the right choice. Congrats!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
if I were to be able to buy a watch, this would be it. Truth. It looks pretty great on your wrist PB. Glad you got it.. it's bling and class.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect size on you! It looks gorgeous & I am loving that bezel! :love:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I love the pictures, especially of the cleaning and polishing process. What a difference it makes to how it looked originally! They really treated you well!

Despite the diamonds, I think the size helps it look understated and lovely, which makes it perhaps feel a bit more wearable. I'm biased anyway because I have a 26mm Datejust and I adore it to itty bitty bits. You made a good choice!

May you enjoy wearing it for many years!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your Rolex @PintoBean. Looks great on you.:love: Wear in health and happiness.:appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look perfect on you! Love it! I have really enjoyed my Rolex watch and I hope you love yours too. Just classic, timeless, and never out of style!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks great on you! I think you made a wonderful choice!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one GORGEOUS watch! And what a comprehensive and wonderful makeover!

Love it.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Looks great on you and really liked the progress pictures too. I didn’t know Alex sold and rehabbed watches too.

And what a pretty tortie!

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE that you know yourself, jewelry wise. I am a 'classic' girl who almost never buys costume jewelry. I recently traded my inside out gorgeous diamond hoops(from my ex, so it was part of my plan to rid myself of jewelry from him) for 2 ct tw solitaire studs, excellent cut. I couldn't be happier, other than diamond shrinkage. I am content to have a few choices and stick with them, although I see costume jewelry on other women, and it looks lovely. Looks fab on you!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and looks perfect on you! It's good to be young so you can see a smaller watch. I'm old so I need those bigger ones, lol.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a beautiful watch, @PintoBean! And it looks absolutely perfect on you! I am so glad that you found something that feels so authentic and true to you... this watch is an amazing choice!! :love:

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It looks great in you! I didn’t know Alex sold watches too.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!!! It looks so perfect on you!! What a great piece to add to your beautiful collection!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love your watch PB, it it beautiful. I have the same stainless & diamond bezel style going on with my 31mm Rolex. I hope you love wearing yours, it is a true classic--congrats!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous and looks great on you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the smaller size. It is beautiful on you. Beautiful. Congratulations on such a classic.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, it polished up a treat too!!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it’s a beauty.
There is something just “timeless” about a Rolex. They just have presence.
And, FYI, as I discovered, there is a whole world of re worked dials out there, all colours, MOP, diamond set etc if you want to change it up in the future.
Enjoy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results