shape
carat
color
clarity

Parks Fine Jewelry review

lko700

Rough_Rock
Does he only sell diamonds from his Instagram posts or can you contact him with a specific request? I am in the market for a pair of studs so was thinking of messaging him.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Does he only sell diamonds from his Instagram posts or can you contact him with a specific request? I am in the market for a pair of studs so was thinking of messaging him.

I am not 100% sure, but you should message him and ask. Let him know what you are looking for specifically. I think he had some stone in his shop, but that’s better if you visit.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock

It all depends on the level of importance he thinks you are as a client. I reached out to him about finding some OECs in the beginning of the year and if he sees anything to please keep me in mind. And he scoffed and said yea, you and everyone else.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
It all depends on the level of importance he thinks you are as a client. I reached out to him about finding some OECs in the beginning of the year and if he sees anything to please keep me in mind. And he scoffed and said yea, you and everyone else.

He Scoffed? Maybe it shows how straight forward he is? Maybe he does have a lot of request. That’s why I told him, I think it could by easier to stop in the shop and ask him and see what he has in the store. For a business stand point someone in the store would get the first request. For me anyway. If you want some saving and doesn’t mind it.

I don’t think I showed as an important customer. I was a first time buyer from him.... and I didn’t spend a fortune for these earrings.

lko700

Rough_Rock
I heard back from him and he is backed up on orders 2 months right now so he isn't taking special requests. But I had let him know what I am looking for so he said he will post to his IG page when he gets a chance.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I heard back from him and he is backed up on orders 2 months right now so he isn't taking special requests. But I had let him know what I am looking for so he said he will post to his IG page when he gets a chance.

No surprise, I asked him and he told me the same. He post his new stuff on IG. Put on notification for his post, so you cloud be notify. They got on hold very fast.

I didn’t do that and was pure luck that my baby click on his pretty diamond post.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I often see jewelry that catch my interest on his IG paige only to find out they are on hold. Does he have a store in NY? I would like to get myself a FY pendant.

He does have a store in NYC on Jeweler's Row. Maybe have him source you an FY stone, tell him what you're looking for. I find his prices to be great, and he's been super nice and responsive to messaging.

JenRN

Rough_Rock
I just upgraded my oval with him and he gave me a beyond fair price on my trade and an amazing price on my 2.5 carat oval. He could have sold me anything but was honest and for a week or 2 told me he wouldn’t sell any of the ovals he found around New York because he didn’t think they were good diamonds. He is currently designing my custom setting and the CAD looks amazing. He’s charging very little (in my opinion) for the ring. I don’t know how he does it but he’s been amazing. He is concise and to the point, so no small talk but even when I got the CAD he pointed out things he would change. His attention to detail is amazing. I’d highly recommend him! I will def post pics when the ring is done!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your gorgeous new earrings! And thank you for for sharing your experience with us.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I just upgraded my oval with him and he gave me a beyond fair price on my trade and an amazing price on my 2.5 carat oval. He could have sold me anything but was honest and for a week or 2 told me he wouldn’t sell any of the ovals he found around New York because he didn’t think they were good diamonds. He is currently designing my custom setting and the CAD looks amazing. He’s charging very little (in my opinion) for the ring. I don’t know how he does it but he’s been amazing. He is concise and to the point, so no small talk but even when I got the CAD he pointed out things he would change. His attention to detail is amazing. I’d highly recommend him! I will def post pics when the ring is done!

Please do share! I didn’t know he does trade too!

JenRN

Rough_Rock
Please do share! I didn’t know he does trade too!

It’s the oval he just posted a few days ago. I messaged him with what I wanted to trade and videos and certification. He made me an offer that no one around could or would touch and I got the oval for about half of what a big box store was selling it for. I’d 1000% recommend him.

Q

Queenie60

Love your earrings. Saw them on his IG and thought, wow!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results