shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Paraiba in Rose-cut Halo

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@distracts, congratulations! A wonderful piece (I remember viewing this paraiba but could not pull the trigger. The reward goes to the boldest one!) And what a wonderful ring did you make out of it. A true eye candy, a lovely, stunning piece! Congratulations!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on JOTW! What a beauty!!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please join me in congratulating distracts on this phenomenal piece. It's the Jewel of the Week! https://www.pricescope.com/blog/paraiba-tourmaline-and-rose-cut-halo-jotw :kiss2:

Thank you!!

@distracts, congratulations! A wonderful piece (I remember viewing this paraiba but could not pull the trigger. The reward goes to the boldest one!) And what a wonderful ring did you make out of it. A true eye candy, a lovely, stunning piece! Congratulations!

Thank you! I don’t think I would have bought it if I didn’t have the opportunity to see it in person. And even then, it took me all day to decide! I think I spent more on it than my next three most-expensive pieces of jewelry combined (including my engagement ring!), so you can imagine the metaphorical heart attack I was having. Still, I’m glad I took the plunge because I am QUITE PLEASED.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
9A2194FA-FEC3-40A7-B0E2-05B52ADB3890.gif

6FB727EE-D72D-4F9E-B21B-9246DD67A90D.gif

I knew it, I knew it...this baby totally deserves JOTW. :clap: Congratulations on such a stunning ring and please keep posting pictures for me to drool over. :kiss2:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I knew it, I knew it...this baby totally deserves JOTW. :clap: Congratulations on such a stunning ring and please keep posting pictures for me to drool over. :kiss2:

Haha thank you... I want to post a pic RIGHT NOW so I just took one but the light where I am is... see for yourself:

CCA59E2A-41ED-4687-9E6D-10BD66FD5F23.jpeg

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well deserved for an absolutely gorgeous creation-
Phenomenal is right!
Congratulations!

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Whoah :kiss2: what a stunner and what a stunning family of rings you have there. I have such a thing for blue and white together (all shades - totally love your engagement ring as well).

Thank you so much for posting your story and all of the pictures. You have excelled at providing us all with the type of eye candy that we all love to see. :D

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on JOTW!! You completely deserve it with this luscious ring! The halo is to die for!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
That colour!!! Well done on the setting too!!
Enjoy’n.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is a dream come true ring. It's probably the most beautiful paraiba ring I've seen yet. Thanks for all the nice pictures. I look at that beauty and it gives me happy feelings. I'm living vicariously through you and enjoying every minute. Congratulations and enjoy.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
@distracts , absolutely stunning Paraíba and ring!

I saw that you were able to look at a marquise cab and the faceted oval in person back then, could you please share your thoughts about that cab?

I am trying to decide if I want to get a marquise cab. It’s an online purchase so I won’t be able to see it person. I do like the color and the shape based on pictures.

@LD got a very pretty marquise cab a while ago. I don’t know if she has set it yet. She has mentioned that she might need to set it with an enclosed basket because of the better clarity. Did you feel the same when you looked at that one too?

Thank you in advance.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@distracts , absolutely stunning Paraíba and ring!

I saw that you were able to look at a marquise cab and the faceted oval in person back then, could you please share your thoughts about that cab?

I am trying to decide if I want to get a marquise cab. It’s an online purchase so I won’t be able to see it person. I do like the color and the shape based on pictures.

@LD got a very pretty marquise cab a while ago. I don’t know if she has set it yet. She has mentioned that she might need to set it with an enclosed basket because of the better clarity. Did you feel the same when you looked at that one too?

Thank you in advance.

The clarity was not sufficiently different on any of Yvonne's goods for me to feel like any merited more protection than any other. Unless you mean it was too see-through? None of the ones Yvonne had were such good clarity to be all the way see-through - material with clarity that good and no treatments would be out of my budget, anyhow. From what I recall, the marquise cab Yvonne had was my second choice and I literally spent like 6 hours making up my mind to decide which one I wanted. It was also beautiful. How I feel about paraibas though is that they're all excellent and if you like them you should buy whatever ones you can! lol.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@distracts ,

:) interesting!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, everything about that ring is AMAZEBALLS! Ya done good!!!

Side note- does your pink ring have its own thread?

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, everything about that ring is AMAZEBALLS! Ya done good!!!

Side note- does your pink ring have its own thread?

Thank you!

Yes it does - it was my 30th birthday ring and the paraiba was my 33rd. XD For 34th birthday rather than getting something I'm trying NOT to get covid!

For some reason I had two threads on this - neither show the tag but it also got JOTW.

Candylover

Rough_Rock
This ring is amazing!!!! Such a lovely piece! I would also love to have a paraiba ring but shall wait for a special occasion for that. Maybe when I get my first born and it can become an heirloom?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results