shape
carat
color
clarity

Our wedding rings!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Posh, that wedding band looks like it was designed specifically FOR your e-ring, what a perfect fit! I can''t believe it wasn''t custom! I love that you guys incorporated both diamonds and yellow sapphires in your FI''s ring, it''s special that his has the same stones as your ring.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW - that wedding ring is perfect - it was just made to be!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oooo they are so lovely! Yours is perfect with your ering(just love your ering!). I like the lines of your future hubby''s ring!
Congratulations!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! I adore your engagement ring, and the wedding band goes so beautifully with it!!!!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Posh, I love your wedding bands!! That is soooo cool that his has yellow saphires, too. I love how yours curves and the filigree on the sides. Gorgeous!!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings! Love the curves on the wedding band and they look gorgeous on your hand!

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Your''s is the first curved band I''ve EVER seen that I''ve loved!! A perfect match! ...and I just love how you incorporated the yellow into his.
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
posh, your band is divine with your ering!! i have never been much for curved bands but yours.... i wouldn't have it any other way! and i love how your FI's band has the yellow sapphires in it too!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Lauren -- Thank you!!! I LOVE your bezel asscher too!!!
3.gif

Dani -- Thank you so much, my FI loves the uniqueness of the band also
9.gif

DiamondDana -- Thanks!
1.gif
Yes, my FI has big paws, it was hard to find a place that would make his band.

Circe -- Thanks, I really like how they all go together too
21.gif

Snlee -- Thank you!

dreamer_dachsie -- Thanks, I dont know how I will hold off, I will probably sneak it on once or twice
2.gif
My FI is 6''1, and he is a pretty big built guy... it was a challenge to find a ring, but it was fun

ang3199 -- Thank you, I love that they match too

MC -- Thanks!!!!

NewEnglandLady -- Yeah, we got really lucky that we found a matching band that was a stock piece. Didnt have to spend the big bucks for custom
2.gif

motownmama -- I like that... It was made to be
1.gif
Thanks!

coatimundi -- Thank you so much!!!
4.gif

Maisie -- Thank you!!! I love how the wedding band sits

Catmom -- Thanks! I love the filigree too, it gives it that little bit extra and also makes it sit great with the ering (the height it adds to the wband)

Gemma12 -- Thank you
1.gif

Missrocks -- Thanks! I wasnt a big fan of curved bands either but my FI wanted a band to sit with my ering with no gap (I originally wanted a straight band)... so we went looking and when I put this one on... it just looked perfect, I was amazed! Oh, and you know how I feel about your ring... FABULOUS!!!
2.gif

rainydaze -- Thank you so much, your wedding set is stunning!!! Love yours with the straight band!

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
I agree with everyone. Your wedding band and ering were just MFEO! (made for each other) It looks custom. Wow. Love the yellow sapphires in your fiance''s band. So cool.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous!!! I love your rings together, and your FI''s ring too! Very different and stunning....

...you know, I was thinking - how over-the-top beautiful would your wedding set look with a third curved band on the other side?! Heehee...
27.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Posh, you did a spectacular job with your wedding rings! Yours? You couldn''t have done better if they custom made them for you, and your future husband''s is so handsome. Just gorgeous.

Now here comes that little devil on my left shoulder............ he can be such a noisey guy sometimes........ scrape together your pennies between now and your wedding and get another curved diamond band for the other side of your engagement ring.
I didn''t say anything. It''s him, all him! It''s always him! LOL!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Love that wedding band with your ring. As everyone says, it looks so good you think it must be custom. Love the way you picked up themes in your husband-to-be''s wedding band. Just perfect!
36.gif

Thanks for sharing, and good luck with the rest of your wedding planning.
35.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Poshpepper.... YOUR RINGS are MY FAVORITES!!! I LOVE THEM!! Please tell me where you got the sapphire and setting :) I am looking for a yellow sapphire :) I LOVE YOUR SET!! Your hubby to be''s is AWESOME TOO :)

Cocosgirl

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh poshpepper... I absolutely cannot get enough of your gorgeous ring and your wedding band looks PERFECT with it! Your FI''s band looks fantastic! I love how they go together without being super matchy... More more more pictures!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Ausable -- Thank you so much!!! My FI loved that I included yellow sapphire in his band too
1.gif

tberube --
27.gif
So I mentioned that some of the replies on this thread were that my set would look great with a second band... and FI shot that down... I think I will have to work on him! Thanks for the compliments!

gemgirl -- Thank you!!! Haa haa, I will have to tell FI about that devil... maybe then I can soften him up for that 2nd matching band... anniversary perhaps?

Fly Girl -- Thank you... I am diving full force into the planning... we are doing a small wedding so hopefully I wont get too overwhelmed!

woobug -- Thank you
4.gif
you are making me blush over here! My sapphire was sourced by our jeweler who did the semi-mount. I told him I wanted a yellow sapphire (did matter if it was heated but no Be Treatment) and he got this one. Actually this is my second one. The first one was larger (prong set in the same mount) and had a horrible window.

Cocosgirl -- Thank you!

jfo -- Thank you so much!!!! I actually dont have any more photos right now, but since I have to wait 8 months (well about 7) to wear my ring I may get the itch to bring her out again.
2.gif
Thanks again!!!!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Posh, your rings are to die for! I can''t believe that your wedding band wasn''t custom - it fits perfectly! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful bands!!!
I agree - they look perfect - both of them!

Cachette

p.s. I love, love your e-ring!! Enjoy!
9.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
your bands are awesome! Yours looks perfect with your e-ring!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Posh: I keep coming back to look at your pics! I LOVE them!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lucky find! Your WB looks like it was made for you. Love how your FI also has some yellow sapphires in his band. Size 16! How tall is he?

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
First off, I LOVE your set! Just stunning. Secondly, I love how your rings match, they really do look awesome together!

Congrats!
Also, thumb up on the 08/08/08!
9.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Just beautiful! I''ve always admired your ering, and the combo is perfect! Did you decide on the yellow sapphire or did your fi? So pretty!
36.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
I love how the band sits with your ering! Just perfect! And the yellow sapphires in your FI''s ring are a lovely touch!
Bet you can''t wait to wear them - they''re lovely!

Jen

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Posh, your rings are so beautiful! You must be soooooo thrilled with them, they look incredible together, and with your FI ring too!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
metro -- Thank you!!
9.gif

Cachette -- Thank you, I couldn't believe how perfect they sat together
1.gif

DMBsGirl -- Thanks! I cant wait to see what your Whiteflash band will look like with your ring... I was considering something similar for mine (since I have milgrain bezel set rounds in my ring I thought it would look nice) very much anticipating seeing your pictures
3.gif

ang3199 --
4.gif
Thanks again!!!

Tacori E-ring -- Thank you!!!
1.gif
My FI is 6'1, and has a big build... it was a challenge to find a ring for him

StarSpun -- Thanks! I LOVE your wedding bands also, like you said on the thread they are matchy without being over the top matchy matchy (haa haa such technical terms!
19.gif
)

joflier -- Thank you! Actually I was the one that wanted a sapphire and at first my FI didnt like the idea. But once he saw the final product he was amazed. I guess he didnt think sapphires could look so nice.

SanDiegoLady -- Thank you SDL! You are such a cutie
12.gif
. I got my ring from a local jeweler. I have seen the ring on NSC that is similar, it is quite beautiful. I think they have 2, one with a pink sapphire and one with an orange sapphire.
And you know I
emlove.gif
your ring too!

Mrs Mitchell -- Thanks! Yes, it will be difficult to wait 7 months... I am still taking a peek every so often
5.gif

777_LDY -- Thank you, and I actually am thrilled... I was so excited when my FI brought home the band... it was funny actually... now I have to wait 7 months
25.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Beeee--uuuuu--tiiiiiii---fullllll! Love both wedding rings. Your wedding band looks amazing--and I was just waiting for that profile shot!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I love your wedding bands PoshPepper...they're making me see yellow stars
30.gif
18.gif
19.gif
18.gif
30.gif
!!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
WOW you really lucked out that wedding band matches your e-ring PERFECTLY! Thank you for all the pictures
30.gif
! Your rings are beautiful! I really love how FIs incorporates the color of yours... perfection! I think that is really cool, especially when the ladies have colored stones in their rings, that the hubby''s matches (or vice versa)
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results