shape
carat
color
clarity

Our wedding rings!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
dianne, Love in Bloom and Sparkles22 -- Thank you thank you for the kind words!!!!
1.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
i missed this the first time around. your hubby''s ring is cool! i love the fact you incorporated yellow saphs into his ring to match yours. it''s so cute!

and your wband is perfect for your ering.

stacy

Shiny_Rock
Posh -- I too love your ring! I am a yellow sapphire owner as well (I''ve been without her for several weeks because she''s being re-set, which is one reason that I keep coming to drool over your pics).

Anyway, my question is this -- what made you decide on a yellow sapphire for your e-ring? Do you wear it 24/7?

I know I chose yellow because it''s my favorite color, but it''s not a common choice and since that''s what I have, I wanted to know what your inspiration was too!

We should start a yellow sapphire appreciation club. I know I have seen some GORGEOUS yellow sapphires on this site!
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Milly and stacy -- thank you!!!
9.gif

Stacy -- I choose yellow sapphire because I wanted a sapphire center stone, but I didn''t want it to be dark (like so many of the blue stones I saw). I also considered light pink and light blue sapphires, but ultimately decided that the yellow would work better with the ring and really I loved the way this stone looked compared to the pinks and blues that I looked at. This stone had so much life to it.
Yes I wear my ring all the time (everyday) but I do take it off to clean, do dishes, exercise, and if I am doing anything that I think would hurt it. But I would do this even if my center stone was a diamond.
And I love the idea of a yellow sapphire appreciation club
2.gif
I think it is one of the most over looked colors of sapphires (next to brown maybe
25.gif
) just doesn''t seem to be that popular... but that is okay, that just means we have something more unique... at least I would like to think so.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results