shape
carat
color
clarity

OOOpsie! How did this sparkly get on my finger?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Lol ! ooops sorrry---about the bigger diamonds
2.gif
oooopsss
lol-- i did the same with my hubby--- i showed him your ring and his response was "Ohhhh Wow!" and he really looked at it -hehe-- again--- I am not sure he would remember now
20.gif

blinkydoll-3191.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
4.gif

i did these super quick bec i had to run to my Brother''s new place--- i should have gotten more of the diamonds detail=-- but i didn''t
20.gif

blinkydoll-3192.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
For super-quick, your pics turned out great (as always)! Did Allison get to go with you? I thought about you guys today, off on your little jewelry adventure. I''m still hoping she''ll come back with pics of her umbalite.

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/28/2009 12:04:05 AM
Author: cellentani
For super-quick, your pics turned out great (as always)! Did Allison get to go with you? I thought about you guys today, off on your little jewelry adventure. I''m still hoping she''ll come back with pics of her umbalite.

thanks for liking my quickie photo''s
1.gif

yes-- Allison came with me
1.gif

I will see what I can do ab pics of her umbalite
2.gif
- she wasn''t wearing it today-- but have this quick one from we went to pick it up last weekend.
her shoe one the left.... my shoe on the right--with a glimpse of a pink sock--ha!
i will see if I can get some more
2.gif

blinkydoll-2960.jpg

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the pic of A''s ring, blinky. Her setting is gorgeous, and the umba looks huge! BTW, haven''t heard about yours in awhile - is it in the works?
31.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your jeweller did a good job with the diamond switcheroo. Much brighter and clearer.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s so cool that you are PS ring twins. The rings are very fun and cool. I loved all the photos, not too many at all. And as someone posted the price is worth it for the setting alone. TJMAX I must visit...

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2009 12:04:05 AM
Author: cellentani
Hi, Celle.....I haven''t forgotten you.
2.gif
Sorry for the delay; I''ve been swamped with trying to get fiscal year end deadlines met.

Here are pics of my 9mm umba. I LOVE the stone, and I actually love the setting with it.......BUT:

The stone is set a bit higher than I wanted it to be; you can see in the profile shots to the right side of the collage. That''s largely because the setting is really meant for an 8mm stone, and this is a 9mm. I love the stone in that setting, but I don''t know if I can get used to the height. I''m thinking about switching it out and using this setting instead for an 8.2mm cuprian tourmaline from Gene, but it''s cut in a multiple of 3 which would be well suited to a 6-prong setting. I''m not sure if it will work in this 4-prong setting, but I''ll hopefully have a better idea when I piock up the stone tomorrow.

Umba garnet collage.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes, Allison - my eyes bugged out a little when I saw your pics!!! That ring is gorgeous, and I thought your umbalite was a little bigger than mine - I''m so jealous!! That setting is amazing, but I can see what you mean about the stone being set a little high. I would be knocking that beauty into stuff all the time, and that''s one stone I wouldn''t want just sitting in my jewelry box. Hope you can find a nice reset (maybe at the antique show?). I''m still on the fence about my umbalite setting. Thanks for coming back and posting your pics - I loved them!
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The setting is very pretty and yes, I see how high it is. Regretfully, I would find another 9 mm setting for it and set a new 8 mm stone in that setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results