shape
carat
color
clarity

OOOpsie! How did this sparkly get on my finger?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
ok..... I got real tired driving home today... and For my safety.. had to stop somewhere and walk around.... so... I stopped in a tjmaxx...... and ..... mosey-ed on over to the jewelry department...... and ooooops!

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

I found this:

blinkydollPTring-2932.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
okie---- I think another pricescoper found one of these in green amethyst recently--- i can''t remember who.
but its super cute in person.
I''m debating weather to keep it. What do you think?
it''s a pink topaz in 14K yellow gold --- great price.

blinkydollPTring-2930.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
4.gif

blinkydollPTring-2931.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
4.gif

blinkydollPTring-2933.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
4.gif

blinkydollPTring-2938.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

blinkydollPTring-2941-3.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
sorry --the quality is low---- these are a little noisy as well--

blinkydollPTring-2942.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

blinkydollPTring-2944.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
4.gif

blinkydollPTring-2946.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
21.gif

blinkydollPTring-2947.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

blinkydollPTring-2948.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
quickie hand shot
there are two tiny diamonds also.
I may have those replaced with better ones... I have some single cuts I could have em swapped out to
1.gif

blinkydollPTring-2949.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d probably do the same thing as the other PSer and change out the itty bitty diamond to get a bit of sparkle. Are you OK with that large window?

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
another quickie handshot--- with my pink sapphire and diamond stacky band
4.gif

soooo... hmmm... I should prob keep it?....
Oh i forgot-- its a size 6 --for scale.
its comfy also

blinkydollPTring-2957.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
I am aware of the window--- but in person the checkerboard cut hides it. In photographs you can see the window better
25.gif

In person it has allot of sparkle and flash--
26.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you like it, I don''t see why not.
31.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the link to the other ring. Link

I like it, blinky!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
very lovely! If you''re happy with what you paid for it, then keep it (i would)

does it have any ID-ing info on the designer? Just curious!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 11:03:51 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Here's the link to the other ring. Link

I like it, blinky!

thanks fly girl
35.gif

OH my!!! it was cellentani!! I forgot who it was! LOL-- too funny! we like the same stuff. I hope she sees this!
9.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
LOL Blinky!! I just saw this and couldn't believe it - I got mine at TJ Maxx too. I also replaced the diamonds, and it made a world of difference. Given my fondness for pink, I like yours better and am very jealous. You and I are jewelry twins!!

ETA: I noticed someone asked earlier about the designer, and when I got my ring, I too was curious. After doing some research, I was so peeved to find they sell them on QVC - the designer is Adi Paz. Here's the link: http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.J36883.desc.Adi-Paz-Textured-Cushion-Cut-Gemstone-Ring-14K-Gold

I still like the ring though, and I've never seen anyone wearing one like it. If I ever see a pink one though, I'm gonna assume it's you, Blinky!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll tell you what I think... I keep checking my TJ Maxx for one of these and they don''t have it.

I LOVE IT (change the diamonds).

may I ask what the price is on it?

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!..I was thinking of going to TJMaxx tomorrow (rubs hands together feverishly).

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
love the ring, great texture.

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 11:27:42 PM
Author: cellentani
LOL Blinky!! I just saw this and couldn''t believe it - I got mine at TJ Maxx too. I also replaced the diamonds, and it made a world of difference. Given my fondness for pink, I like yours better and am very jealous. You and I are jewelry twins!!

ETA: I noticed someone asked earlier about the designer, and when I got my ring, I too was curious. After doing some research, I was so peeved to find they sell them on QVC - the designer is Adi Paz. Here''s the link: http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.J36883.desc.Adi-Paz-Textured-Cushion-Cut-Gemstone-Ring-14K-Gold

I still like the ring though, and I''ve never seen anyone wearing one like it until now. If I ever see a pink one though, I''m gonna assume it''s you, Blinky!

LOL!!! jewelry twins
35.gif
35.gif

QVC--
25.gif
oh well its still cute!
9.gif

lol--- If I see the green one--- I know its you--hehe
They had the green one also--- I tried them both on... and surprise surprise I couldn''t leave without the pink one
20.gif

I might also get the diamonds replaced--- yours came out so nice! do you wear it alone or with any bands?
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 11:27:42 PM
LOL Blinky!! I just saw this and couldn''t believe it - I got mine at TJ Maxx too. I also replaced the diamonds, and it made a world of difference. Given my fondness for pink, I like yours better and am very jealous. You and I are jewelry twins!!

Lol--- Cellentani-- our pics are way better by the way
9.gif

and we got it for lesssssssss$$$
31.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 11:43:27 PM
Author: Snicklefritz
Gorgeous!..I was thinking of going to TJMaxx tomorrow (rubs hands together feverishly).

lol
36.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 11:30:34 PM
Author: Gypsy
I''ll tell you what I think... I keep checking my TJ Maxx for one of these and they don''t have it.

I LOVE IT (change the diamonds).

may I ask what the price is on it?
thanks Gypsy--- it was $149 and i had a $40 gift card--- so it was cheaper :)

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 11:55:52 PM
Author: blinkydoll
LOL!!! jewelry twins
35.gif
35.gif

QVC--
25.gif
oh well its still cute!
9.gif

They had the green one also--- I tried them both on... and surprise surprise I couldn''t leave without the pink one
20.gif

I might also get the diamonds replaced--- yours came out so nice! do you wear it alone or with any bands?
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
It''s funny, I was just trying it on last night with some bands, but I haven''t actually worn it that way yet. You''ve got great stacking bands though, and pink ones to boot (I was just on your old thread and saw them with your Blythe doll!). And I meant to compliment you earlier on your photos - yours are even better than mine! I just checked QVC, and they don''t even sell that ring in pink topaz, so I think you picked a good one. I love the pink/YG combo too - it looks richer and yummier than mine. And sorry I wrote so big earlier - don''t know what got into me. Soooo, are we gonna wear our rings tomorrow?!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/19/2009 12:11:43 AM
Date: 6/18/2009 11:55:52 PM

Author: blinkydoll

LOL!!! jewelry twins
35.gif
35.gif

QVC--
25.gif
oh well its still cute!
9.gif

They had the green one also--- I tried them both on... and surprise surprise I couldn't leave without the pink one
20.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

It's funny, I was just trying it on last night with some bands, but I haven't actually worn it that way yet. You've got great stacking bands though, and pink ones to boot (I was just on your old thread and saw them with your Blythe doll!). And I meant to compliment you earlier on your photos - yours are even better than mine! I just checked QVC, and they don't even sell that ring in pink topaz, so I think you picked a good one. I love the pink/YG combo too - it looks richer and yummier than mine. And sorry I wrote so big earlier - don't know what got into me. Soooo, are we gonna wear our rings tomorrow?!

hehe you might need to take some new pics with some band options--ya know for research? and maybe post the pics? ya know... for research purposes?
31.gif

aww shucks---- thanks! your photos are very good as well--- esp with your lightbox
2.gif

I know!-- QVC pics are funny.... the color blocks are funny...scroll over the weird color block to see the ring change. lol
20.gif
I kinda lucked out with the pink?

question--- how did the back look after being sized? just curious. your jeweler did a great job with the diamonds! one of mine is more a dud than the other... but i have some little ones knocking around that i will prob switch them to.
yup--- we will be wearing our rings tomorrow
2.gif

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think the ring is quite cute, but I have a fondness for pink also. If you got it at a good price, which I''m sure you did and you like it, then keep it. You don''t have to tell anyone where you got it from outside of PS if that is what you are debating about. I would love one myself!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results