Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG it’s my OMC!!!! A 6.2 carat dream!

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! My stone kind of reminds me of your 5ct!! How are you enjoying yours? How do you like your K color from a warmth perspective??
Lol yes you’re right! Mine is the little sister to yours! :wink2:
As a card carrying member of the ORTRTA (one ring to rule them all. . ) camp, I’ve found my stone and I am sated, and it‘s a great feeling. I still love to look at everyone’s beautiful bling (like yours) but I’m as happy today as the day I got her.
Interesting that you ask about the color—- I was just thinking about this yesterday. I find that my diamond shows more warmth . . . in PICTURES of all places:confused: IRL- I really don’t see any warmth at all. These old stones are really magnificent in so many ways.

I think your finger coverage is just perfecto, and the setting really lets your stone take center stage. Do you think you will ever change the setting?
(I ask because while I will not change my stone, I’m not opposed to changing her “dress” years down the line.)

Enjoy and wear your ring in good health and happiness! :wavey:

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
Wooooooweeeee that's one gorgeous looker indeed! The setting is so elegant and perfectly proportional with your superlicious stone. Sigh 6 carats- you are one lucky lady!!! Seriously, be still my heart.

twosanguinehearts

Shiny_Rock
Sorry guys, but I had to share THIS. I bought the most amazing, amazing, amazing french cut band from Dolly on IG...and it's BEYOND!!!! I likely won't wear these together often (I'm not THAT fabulous, and the french cut will be more of a right hand band) but this combo is something else!

:appl:

IMG_5037.jpg

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
oh but you must wear them together and have many many photo shoots!

I have always loved that band, it was just too small, im so glad to see it perfectly fitting on someone's hand

twosanguinehearts

Shiny_Rock
oh but you must wear them together and have many many photo shoots!

I have always loved that band, it was just too small, im so glad to see it perfectly fitting on someone's hand
Ha!! I literally watched this band for MONTHS. I finally took the plunge and so glad I did!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
That ring is to die for! What an incredible diamond and the setting is so perfect for it! Congratulations! WOW,WOW,WOW!!!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way
    Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    Style File: Julia Roberts
    Style File: Julia Roberts

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.