shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG it’s my OMC!!!! A 6.2 carat dream!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
I totally get it. It is a gorgeous ring but I literally can see where you are coming from...I loved my original L OEC but after I got to know it in all different environments the tint was too much for me. Outdoors it was perfect but indoors was the issue. Still gorgeous but it just depends on one's color tolerance and preference. There is no general right or wrong here only what is right and best for the individual. Kudos on knowing what works best for you. It is a process and many of us are on/were on that journey.

You have amazing taste and I have enjoyed seeing each one of your beautiful diamonds to date. I have no doubt your upgrade will be spectacular and I am looking forward to seeing it on your finger. :love:

Yes, sounds like you can totally relate! It’s amazing what chameleons these stones can be!! Can’t wait to share something new soon!!!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Hi twosanguinehearts! :wavey:
As the owner of an L stone I totally get where you are coming from about it being a "tale of two stones." Sometimes mine seems so white.. in broad daylight and indoor evening light and then sometimes so yellow particularly when it's dusk.
I'm looking forward to seeing where your search is going from here and what you will do with your "old" ring and your awesome french cut band eternity band.
May I ask what size it is?

Hi! Yes that’s exactly it!! The main ring was returned to the jeweler. I still have the French cut eternity band which is a size 5!

Aurora26

Shiny_Rock
Do you have more photos / specs of the French cut eternity band? It is gorgeous and bigger than any other French cut bands I have seen on here.

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have more photos / specs of the French cut eternity band? It is gorgeous and bigger than any other French cut bands I have seen on here.

Sure - I’ll post in the PreLoved jewels section and will tag you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results