shape
carat
color
clarity

OK out with it MonkeyPie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:47:06 PM
Author: TravelingGal

I guess my little poem to TGuy wasn't as trendy?

When I went and got a follow up pap,
They told me I had HPV.
Don’t worry, it’s not like a case of the clap,
It’s worse! No cure for you or me!

I used 'comix' font though - that's good, right?
LOL.
9.gif
That did it... no more work for me. It must have been that witty sense of humor that kept him wnting more...
41.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:47:06 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Date: 4/7/2009 4:40:44 PM

Author: TheBigT
Apparently we do this by e-card.
I guess my little poem to TGuy wasn''t as trendy?

When I went and got a follow up pap,
They told me I had HPV.
Don’t worry, it’s not like a case of the clap,
It’s worse! No cure for you or me!

I used ''comix'' font though - that''s good, right?

OMFG I just sprayed water all over my monitor. SOOOO ladylike. But ROFL!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
SOBBING laughing. Oh, if my #s were low enough for poetry. Once a quarter I dust off the ol' mail merge function & get a' notifyizin'. I'm sure its like Xmas waiting to see what it is this time!
25.gif
25.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:56:49 PM
Author: decodelighted
SOBBING laughing. Oh, if my #s were low enough for poetry. Once a quarter I dust off the ol'' mail merge function & get a'' notifyizin''. I''m sure its like Xmas waiting to see what it is this time!
25.gif
25.gif
LOL...get some new fonts this year...might make it more fun and exciting for you and your recipients!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2009 1:47:21 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Very true. We are all 4 tested (Remember, we''ve only done this with one other couple) and we are only WITH each other.

So, the 4 of us are clean and protected, and we don''t ''Cheat'' on one another.

We made it clear with them that if there were to be other couples beyond each other, we''d tell one another.

Me and my FF do not go out and pick up strange couples and bring them home, just in case people think that is what we do. Its one couple, and we talk about rules with them too.
you''ll never know, they may have more partners on the side.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 6:04:46 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
Very true. We are all 4 tested (Remember, we've only done this with one other couple) and we are only WITH each other.

So, the 4 of us are clean and protected, and we don't 'Cheat' on one another.

We made it clear with them that if there were to be other couples beyond each other, we'd tell one another.

Me and my FF do not go out and pick up strange couples and bring them home, just in case people think that is what we do. Its one couple, and we talk about rules with them too.
you'll never know, they may have more partners on the side.
This is always true, even in a "strictly monogamous" relationship.

The only difference is that Elle (and anyone who practices this lifestyle) is trusting 3 people not to 'cheat' on her, instead of just 1.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock

Very true. We are all 4 tested (Remember, we''ve only done this with one other couple) and we are only WITH each other.

So, the 4 of us are clean and protected, and we don''t ''Cheat'' on one another.

We made it clear with them that if there were to be other couples beyond each other, we''d tell one another.

If you honestly live life like that, and never trust anyone, then you aren''t living. Yes, they could betray you, but you can''t honestly tell me you don''t trust your wife - how would your closest friends be any different?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, this argument is dead, and I''m done with it.

Yes, there is a risk of STDs. With sex, that''s often the case.

e-dizzy OUT!

And of course, if you have questions regarding anything other than STDs, I''ll be happy to answer them.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 8:55:12 PM

e-dizzy OUT!

And of course, if you have questions regarding anything other than STDs, I''ll be happy to answer them.

DITTO!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:02:43 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

e-dizzy OUT!

DITTO!!!
hmm... what about pregnancy then?
11.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:30:54 PM
Author: icekid

e-dizzy OUT!

DITTO!!!

11.gif

That was covered as well. We use condoms, and the pill. The odds of pregnancy are slim to none.

Next question, please?
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:32:57 PM

e-dizzy OUT!

DITTO!!!

11.gif

That was covered as well. We use condoms, and the pill. The odds of pregnancy are slim to none.

Next question, please?
9.gif
hehe, sorry... I missed all of the fun earlier
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:38:09 PM

e-dizzy OUT!

DITTO!!!

11.gif

Next question, please?
9.gif

hehe, sorry... I missed all of the fun earlier
9.gif

No problem.
2.gif

This really turned into a LONG thread!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 9:39:25 PM

No problem.
2.gif

This really turned into a LONG thread!
Leave it to topics about s*x!!!

gotta love it
36.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I told my husband about this thread today, and he got a GOOD giggle out of it. We talked about it all the way home from work - he thinks you ladies are awesome lol. And he thinks DF is a leech!
2.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, so I totally missed this thread earlier, but it''s definitely been an interesting read! Since it''s already 9 pages long and I don''t have any questions or strong opinions, I just wanted to say thanks for sharing, Elle & MP.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
WoW!! 9 pages and this thread is still up!

Elle and MP-Thank you for your insight into this subject. People who participate in the "lifestyle" are more common than others realize (or want to acknowledge) and I admire you both for your ability to be open and honest about it even when faced with judgment and negativity. Kudos to you!

And for those of you concerned about jelly tumors, try the "silver bullet"...

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
LOL at this thread--I thought it was deleted!

I barely have time for one partner. I''m amazed at anyone who can make time for 2 or 3!
9.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I thought this thread was deleted too. Who moved it to FHH forum??? It strikes me as an odd place for it. But maybe I''m just easily confused. [shrugs]

MP & Elle thanks for sharing! Kind of a weird question, do you have rules for how many "cooks" are too much?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/8/2009 5:53:59 PM
Author: ladypirate
LOL at this thread--I thought it was deleted!

I barely have time for one partner. I''m amazed at anyone who can make time for 2 or 3!
9.gif
it only takes a few extra mins.
28.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2009 8:52:13 PM

If you honestly live life like that, and never trust anyone, then you aren''t living. Yes, they could betray you, but you can''t honestly tell me you don''t trust your wife - how would your closest friends be any different?
i looks for signs,if a women all of sudden dress up and wears extra makeups...look out baby.
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHOA!!!!! I leave for a few days and THIS is what happens! Dayyyyyyummmm!!!!!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

MP and Elle, don''t worry about it . . . y''all just do whatever makes you happy and to hell with what anyone else thinks. If it works for you guys, that''s all that matters!
1.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 7:56:37 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

MP and Elle, don''t worry about it . . . y''all just do whatever makes you happy and to hell with what anyone else thinks. If it works for you guys, that''s all that matters!
1.gif

We had to do something drastic to get your butt back on PS!
3.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Next question, please?
9.gif
does all this happen in the same bed?

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/8/2009 8:04:28 PM

Date: 4/8/2009 7:56:37 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

1.gif

We had to do something drastic to get your butt back on PS!
3.gif
LOL! Glad to see I was missed!
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 8:07:16 PM

Next question, please?
9.gif
does all this happen in the same bed?

DF, wipe your drool off of the keyboard.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to go back and read this whole thread when I have a little more time, I find this subject fascinating.

I just want to say good for you.
36.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well, my ex-husband when we were together told me this woman at work had an open relationship. Now we never discussed and he knew I would never ever be into that type of thing and if he wanted it then it would be over.

However, I find out a year after he told me this, that he had had sex with her 6 years prior and not only that but they had a 3 and a half year old child which he had kept from me and probably from her husband too, now her ex. He is now living with this other woman and her other two children to two previous relationships, she was married twice.

Now whether he was with her or not, there is no way I would have been with him when I found out he cheated on me, let alone him having a child. But then again I know in myself that I would never cheat on anyone and I would disrespect anyone who suggested cheating on someone to go out with me, no way I would see anyone with a girlfriend or wife. I even told a friends one night stand off one time for flirting with me

9.gif

I just think these open relationships are asking for trouble. Just my opinion but I if you find it works for you then that's fine

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 1:33:17 PM
Author: Pyramid

Well, my ex-husband when we were together told me this woman at work had an open relationship. Now we never discussed and he knew I would never ever be into that type of thing and if he wanted it then it would be over.

However, I find out a year after he told me this, that he had had sex with her 6 years prior and not only that but they had a 3 and a half year old child which he had kept from me and probably from her husband too, now her ex. He is now living with this other woman and her other two children to two previous relationships, she was married twice.

Now whether he was with her or not, there is no way I would have been with him when I found out he cheated on me, let alone him having a child. But then again I know in myself that I would never cheat on anyone and I would disrespect anyone who suggested cheating on someone to go out with me, no way I would see anyone with a girlfriend or wife. I even told a friends one night stand off one time for flirting with me
9.gif

I just think these open relationships are asking for trouble. Just my opinion but I if you find it works for you then that''s fine

Wait. They had a three year old together that you didn''t know about and her then husband didn''t know about? Where was the kid???

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 1:33:17 PM
Author: Pyramid

9.gif

I just think these open relationships are asking for trouble. Just my opinion but I if you find it works for you then that''s fine

WOW
23.gif
. What a git! That''s crazy that he never told you, especially about the child.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results