shape
carat
color
clarity

OK out with it MonkeyPie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2009 3:22:18 PM
Author: EricaR
PSA for everyone discussing the pink rabbit - please do yourself a favor and research phthalates. Safety first!
Oh WHAT a bummer!!!

Dee backs slowly away from the bunny (throwing it one last wistful glance as she goes... ) I think I might have released some of those heretofor mentioned "bonding hormones" in its direction, and we'd only just met...
39.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the first X rated thread on PS.
9.gif
lunchtime !!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:01:27 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

the first X rated thread on PS.
9.gif
lunchtime !!

And I bet you loved every minute of it DF
9.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
MP I am sorry this thread developed into that which became uncomfortable. I imagine nobody ''intended'' it to do so; but it is a highly charged topic. Obviously for you because it is your life but also for readers* who will apply your measures to their own lives and may find your model distasteful to some degree.

* = I include myself in this. I feel physically sick at the thought of my husband engaging in sexual acts with another. Physically sick that he could bring home an STI/STD and physically sick that he might impregnate another woman. So, for me this thread encompasses many ideologies which would result in the painful and dramatic dissolution of my marriage. If anybody else feels the same it is to be expected that they post less than 100% supportive comments. Others may feel that such choices are not sustainable - I agree with that too but only in the view that all roads lead to family life. I know for many they do not.

I

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 3:51:36 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

PSA for everyone discussing the pink rabbit - please do yourself a favor and research phthalates. Safety first!
Oh WHAT a bummer!!!

Dee backs slowly away from the bunny (throwing it one last wistful glance as she goes... ) I think I might have released some of those heretofor mentioned ''bonding hormones'' in its direction, and we''d only just met...
39.gif
Say it isn''t so?!?! NOOOOOOOOO!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, I just reread the earlier part of this thread...I missed all of page three! That''s where everyone talks about STDs and HPV. No wonder some of you thought I was beating a dead horse, lol. I didn''t see that it was brought up and discussed prior to my bringing it up, doh!
20.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:13:34 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Hey, I just reread the earlier part of this thread...I missed all of page three! That''s where everyone talks about STDs and HPV. No wonder some of you thought I was beating a dead horse, lol. I didn''t see that it was brought up and discussed prior to my bringing it up, doh!
20.gif

Geez. Thanks for this. I was really starting to feel invisible.
3.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:14:58 PM
Author: TheBigT

20.gif

3.gif
Well, uh...something more noticeable than an inconspicuous gray faceless avatar might help.
2.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:10:23 PM
Author: Steel

MP I am sorry this thread developed into that which became uncomfortable. I imagine nobody ''intended'' it to do so; but it is a highly charged topic. Obviously for you because it is your life but also for readers* who will apply your measures to their own lives and may find your model distasteful to some degree.

* = I include myself in this. I feel physically sick at the thought of my husband engaging in sexual acts with another. Physically sick that he could bring home an STI/STD and physically sick that he might impregnate another woman. So, for me this thread encompasses many ideologies which would result in the painful and dramatic dissolution of my marriage. If anybody else feels the same it is to be expected that they post less than 100% supportive comments. Others may feel that such choices are not sustainable - I agree with that too but only in the view that all roads lead to family life. I know for many they do not.

I wholeheartedly agree. Well said.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 3:51:36 PM
Oh WHAT a bummer!!!
Dee backs slowly away from the bunny (throwing it one last wistful glance as she goes... ) I think I might have released some of those heretofor mentioned ''bonding hormones'' in its direction, and we''d only just met...
39.gif
ROTFL (**subscribing to this thread before it evaporates**)

I mean how much continuous contact with the Rabbit before its
14.gif
-ville for the, um, exposed party? Like cell phone-often? ''Cause that can''t be good for noggins either, right?

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:17:05 PM

20.gif

3.gif
Well, uh...something more noticeable than an inconspicuous gray faceless avatar might help.
2.gif

You only read posts that have colorful avatars?!
2.gif

I was actually just recently thinking about making my avatar more unique...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2009 4:21:04 PM

20.gif

3.gif
2.gif

2.gif

Instead of a grey faceless head I vote for a pink rabbit!
9.gif
Now that would be *unique.*

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:10:23 PM
Author: Steel

MP I am sorry this thread developed into that which became uncomfortable. I imagine nobody 'intended' it to do so; but it is a highly charged topic. Obviously for you because it is your life but also for readers* who will apply your measures to their own lives and may find your model distasteful to some degree.

I

Steel, I think maybe the problem is that this thread wasn't about the issue in the abstract. It was titled as query to Monkey, so when people started posting their thoughts about the issue, instead of merely keeping it as a discussion with Monkey... they crossed a bit of a line for her. It's like... the difference between saying... "Layla tell me about your same sex relationship" and "what do you think of same sex relationships"... if people started getting judgemental in the first it would bother me, personally as the person called out in the title, much more than if people just posted their thoughts on the issue in the second becausethe second would be a thread about thoughts on an issue, not about a specific person's choices or decisions. KWIM?

Personally, I have a very live and let live philosophy about this subject. But, I also, personally, wouldn't share my personal thoughts or experiences (such as they might or might not be) on this forum on this topic.

ETA: For the confused masses who are thinking... wait I thought Gypsy was a woman and her husband John was a man... yes, I'm in a hetrosexual relationship, I was using the example illustratively, not specifically.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:21:04 PM

20.gif

3.gif
2.gif

2.gif

Pretty much pets, babies, and awesome jewelry/gem macro photos.
2.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:24:11 PM
2.gif
And before anyone asks pink plastic mechanical rabbits of the x-rated variety do not, typically, fall under the ''pets'' title. And no... not even if you pose it with your diamonds. ROFLMAO at the thought though.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:22:59 PM

Instead of a grey faceless head I vote for a pink rabbit!
9.gif
Now that would be *unique.*

Oy vey!
Does it come in colors other than pink?
Is this the same beloved apparatus that was lauded in Sex & the City?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:25:55 PM
Author: Gypsy

2.gif
And before anyone asks pink plastic mechanical rabbits of the x-rated variety do not, typically, fall under the ''pets'' title. And no... not even if you pose it with your diamonds. ROFLMAO at the thought though.
You SO beat me to this.
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

2.gif
Well there go my plans for an afternoon photo shoot... I was thinking my new studs would like *just fine* at the ends of those long pink ears!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

2.gif
Now, WHY do pink plastic mechanical rabbits have to be of the x-rated variety? I mean, I use mine for neck pain. Sheesh.
17.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2009 4:28:30 PM

2.gif
Well there go my plans for an afternoon photo shoot... I was thinking my new studs would like *just fine* at the ends of those long pink ears!
Oh, SNORT!!!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:27:43 PM

2.gif
You SO beat me to this.
9.gif
zanyLOLguys.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:29:32 PM
Author: monarch64
Now, WHY do pink plastic mechanical rabbits have to be of the x-rated variety? I mean, I use mine for neck pain. Sheesh.
17.gif
Exactly! I use mine when I''m a pain in the neck too!
31.gif
5.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, at least this is the first time on Pricescope that STDs stood for what I thought it stood for. I still find those "Come check out my STDs!" threads discombobulating.

Monarch, you want want to check out that tumor that is growing out the side of your neck.
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2009 4:33:02 PM
Well, at least this is the first time on Pricescope that STDs stood for what I thought it stood for. I still find those ''Come check out my STDs!'' threads discombobulating.

Monarch, you want want to check out that tumor that is growing out the side of your neck.
2.gif
Blast! I thought it was from my cell phone! Stupid phlatesateshthleates (whatever.)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, at least this is the first time on Pricescope that STDs stood for what I thought it stood for. I still find those ''Come check out my STDs!'' threads discombobulating.
LOL. I hate it when I confuse my "Oops you might have an STD" list with my "Save The Date" lists. Mail is confusing. That first one was a b*tch to design too ... what font says "sorry" w/o being too girly?

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:38:31 PM
Author: decodelighted

LOL. I hate it when I confuse my ''Oops you might have an STD'' list with my ''Save The Date'' lists. Mail is confusing. That first one was a b*tch to design too ... what font says ''sorry'' w/o being too girly?

Apparently we do this by e-card.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I have to come back for that one. E-cards about your STDs?! Omg ahaha! Well...at least they got told. Here''s hoping they don''t just think it''s a joke!

And TGal, since you missed page 3, I suppose I can forgive you
2.gif
Because I really want to be in on the jelly rubber tumor talk.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:40:44 PM

Date: 4/7/2009 4:38:31 PM
Author: decodelighted

LOL. I hate it when I confuse my ''Oops you might have an STD'' list with my ''Save The Date'' lists. Mail is confusing. That first one was a b*tch to design too ... what font says ''sorry'' w/o being too girly?

Apparently we do this by e-card.
I guess my little poem to TGuy wasn''t as trendy?

When I went and got a follow up pap,
They told me I had HPV.
Don’t worry, it’s not like a case of the clap,
It’s worse! No cure for you or me!

I used "comix" font though - that''s good, right?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad I didn''t click on that from work. Of course... now I''m gonna have to from home!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:44:51 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Ok, I have to come back for that one. E-cards about your STDs?! Omg ahaha! Well...at least they got told. Here''s hoping they don''t just think it''s a joke!

And TGal, since you missed page 3, I suppose I can forgive you
2.gif
Because I really want to be in on the jelly rubber tumor talk.
Thanks Monkey Pie, I''m glad you''re not miffed at me anymore.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results