shape
carat
color
clarity

Ok new topic.. What is new with you???

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have some new baby shrimp a few days old.
These are a different species than the one I raised a year or two ago.
Those were ghost shrimp and these are Red Cherry Shrimp.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is new with me? Well, I got married... and went on a fantastic honeymoon to Scotland! We stayed in a castle! There were staff who were like honest-to-god servants and we felt like we were in Downton Abbey! No bling projects in the works whatsoever, as this whole wedding/honeymoon thing took up all our fun money for the first half of this year. :shock: But I DID get some pretty nice sapphire earrings to wear at my wedding!

Bling posts I have a claim on that you may have missed:
My earrings! [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sapphire-earrings.188051/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sapphire-earrings.188051/[/URL]
Husband's ring! [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mr-distracts-wedding-ring.188047/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mr-distracts-wedding-ring.188047/[/URL]
Friend's ring! [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-to-ps-wedding-band-question.187595/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-to-ps-wedding-band-question.187595/[/URL]

I mean, okay, when I think about it, I bought a pretty sweet high-crowned, chunky-faceted zircon from MCG and I am thinking about settings for it... but it's not really "in the works" since I won't feel okay spending money on it for a while, unless I decide on something that's just a few hundred.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1367783177|3440801 said:
I have some new baby shrimp a few days old.
These are a different species than the one I raised a year or two ago.
Those were ghost shrimp and these are Red Cherry Shrimp.

Where's the thread?! How could any of us forget the last one? :bigsmile:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I do have some bling to share soon...will post a thread with the journey to the final project once I have some free time tomorrow. Got it in celebration of my graduation from pharmacy school this weekend!! So now I am officially graduated, just gotta pass my boards. Of course finally securing a job too in the last few weeks makes me want to buy EVERYTHING hehe but a few other projects in the wings:

1. something blue ring with a step cut zircon that I found (pictures in CS and the antique forum)
2. 5 stone ring (much more distant future unless I happen upon a great deal)

Hopefully that BF of mine will give me my e-ring soon too!!! ::)

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
Busy, busy, busy. I picked up a preloved pendant last week, booked our summer beach house (first time for my kids at the beach), and started my master bathroom remodel yesterday. I miss my bed. ;(

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I have been totally cut off from my bling budget after my reset with Venice- probably till 2015 ;(

However, I'm looking into having a little mommy make over now that i'm done with babies. A little scared about everything but super excited too!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Lisa,

Guess I've been gone awhile, too.

April 30th or thereabouts...finally figured out with older son where he'd be going to college. We chose Goucher. It could have been both more and less costly. But, I think it'll be good for him.

And, next month I'll be at a 40th high school reunion.

What ya' been up to?

Ira Z.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Regular Guy|1367959571|3442233 said:
Hi, Lisa,

Guess I've been gone awhile, too.

April 30th or thereabouts...finally figured out with older son where he'd be going to college. We chose Goucher. It could have been both more and less costly. But, I think it'll be good for him.

And, next month I'll be at a 40th high school reunion.

What ya' been up to?

Ira Z.

Congrats to your son Ira, Goucher is a great school.. And wow to 40th reunion. Time sure does fly...

My son is graduating from college next week and DD is turning 25. Works as a financial analyst for big firm here..

Moved on in my personal life. Very happy and blessed....

Loved reading all the responses.. You all sound like you are doing well... :wavey: xo Lisa

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
What's new with me?

Well....Tinkie is recovering well, although I think we may still need to remove or shave down her right lower canine, as it seems to causing irritation to her upper lip. :(sad I"m going to give it a few more weeks to see if it resolves on it's own, though.

One of my employees quit on me. I wrote her up on Friday and she confessed that she'd been planning to give me her resignation on Monday anyway. Well, she gave me her resignation with a last day of work scheduled for 5/28. However, she is going on vacation 5/10-5/20 and then asked for 5/23 and 5/24 off. :rolleyes: Which means she'd only work 6 days of the next 3 weeks and they would be so spread out that there would be no continuity, so I told her just to make 5/9 her last day. Well, this morning I came in and she cleaned out her office and left me a message that she was "taking vacation the rest of the week" and oh by the way, "there are things on my desk that need to be done". I was livid! So unprofessional! She's been with the company for 8 years and THIS is how she chooses to leave? I really hope she's not looking for a good reference, because she's not going to get one. :nono: She didn't even leave her keys! My whole department is scrambling now, trying to figure out what she had going on so that we can button up her cases without too much hassle for the patients/families.

Oh...Peanut is still randomly pooping on the floor. We think it's constipation, but need to get him in to the vet soon to be sure. Things have just been so crazy lately and it doesn't happen on a daily basis, so just when we think the issue is resolved - BAM!

Thanks for letting me share! :loopy:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1367962488|3442261 said:

Does this mean what I think it means (kicked him to the curb). I remember your hurt at not getting emotional support and it broke my heart.

Sure wish you were going to the Vegas GTG. Would love to meet you after all these years.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:confused: Hope you are okay, Lisa.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
What's new with me? I just finished up my last paper of the semester. Meaning, I have two weeks off before I start my LAST semester of undergrad. I can't even express how ready I am to be done with this degree!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
What's new? Brand new job at a counseling office; trying to dig them out of their self-made accounting hole.

(There is this one therapist who is SO stereotypical he could be a character in a Woody Allen movie. :rolleyes: )

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matata|1367977802|3442419 said:
Kaleigh|1367962488|3442261 said:

Does this mean what I think it means (kicked him to the curb). I remember your hurt at not getting emotional support and it broke my heart.

Sure wish you were going to the Vegas GTG. Would love to meet you after all these years.

Yes!!! I wish I could make it to GTG this year

Give us a full report ok???

Yay for you, sounds like you are doing really well.... :wavey:

CrisM

Shiny_Rock
Thank goodness for PS and all the bling ****! After a few years of marriage, we still have no engagement ring and I will confess it is mainly due to my indecisiveness. Some of that can be lain at so many of your doorsteps for having beautiful pieces that caused the jump from one style to another. I still covet, I still waver and I keep coming back here for more. However....we finally did decide what to do with the e-ring fund. Start my business!

I'm setting up the LLC, the trademark, the website, all for my line of lux handbags. One of my goals is to successfully audition at the next Henri Bendel "Look See" in October, an opportunity for new designers to get their wares included in Bendel's roster.

Wish me luck! One day, who knows, maybe the profits will afford me the ring of my dreams. And since those are varied, I may have to get more than one ring? :idea:

-CrisM

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
To those that replied and were sincere thank you... And especially those that were on point and answered the question... :wavey:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's new with me? Well, I got to meet Oreo's former owner! :o :o :o

Shocking, to say the least. I may begin a new thread. Fortunately Oreo still resides with us ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results