shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC studs 4ctw - very happy with my first OEC's!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are perfect for everyday! I have 3.2ct studs and could absolutely upgrade to bigger. Yours have such a great presence on your ears and stunning stones too!
Thank you! I really love them! :mrgreen2:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are pretty wonderful!
What are the personalities of each?
I'm not sure... LOL. They are pretty similar, the cut is chunky (at least to me who is used to MRB cuts) and old world charming, and the petals are very nice. One is J and the other K, but you need the right lighting to tell them apart. They are the same carat and size, so really a good matching pair! :P2

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! Love them! Congrats!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO gorgeous!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I adore them, so sparkly and full of antique goodness! Amazing size too, they look perfect on you!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO gorgeous!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I adore them, so sparkly and full of antique goodness! Amazing size too, they look perfect on you!
Thank you so much Junie, I really and truly love them too!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful and elegant - enjoy these beauties!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are absolutely amazing!!!! They have gorgeous cuts and face up nice and white!!! I want a pair lol..I am actually planning to upgrade soon and still debating on whether to go with oecs (my usual) or to get a pair of WF ACA studs. But these earrings are making me lean towards oecs :)

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are absolutely amazing!!!! They have gorgeous cuts and face up nice and white!!! I want a pair lol..I am actually planning to upgrade soon and still debating on whether to go with oecs (my usual) or to get a pair of WF ACA studs. But these earrings are making me lean towards oecs :)
Thank you!! Yes, they are much whiter than I thought they would be! My ring is a MRB so I was very happy to make these more of an adventure for me :) Adam at Old World Diamonds and @missy saved the day :)

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You are way to kind! And LOL thank you, one of the advantages of being Scandinativan I guess!

Yes I agree, gorgeous hair color! Perfect backdrop to your amazing new studs! I love how the blonde compliments the diamonds

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I agree, gorgeous hair color! Perfect backdrop to your amazing new studs! I love how the blonde compliments the diamonds

Awwwwwww thank you!! You really are too sweet!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results