shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC studs 4ctw - very happy with my first OEC's!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello!
I love my new studs so much I thought it might be fun to show them to you! Please excuse the pictures! I'm not very good at taking them... but these diamonds really are lovely so I hope that shines through anyway!
And a special thank you to Missy for helping me find them! 20170810_084210.jpg 20170809_121130-1.jpg 20170810_124427.jpg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
... They are J and K colour (VS1) but look quite nice with my G colour MRB ring :).
2.02ct each, so a little below the ring/2 ratio LOL but more than big enough for me!

20170809_170946-1.jpg 20170809_171000.jpg

Last edited:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy that you (and Missy) found a gorgeous pair of OECs!!! They are a great size. I hope you enjoy them every time you put them on.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, congrats!!!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
:appl: congratulations those are delish!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'd have to say you two out did yourselves on your maiden voyage, congrats on your beautiful pair of OEC earrings! :appl:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd have to say you two out did yourselves on your maiden voyage, congrats on your beautiful pair of OEC earrings! :appl:
Thank you so much! Yes, I don't really know too much about old cuts, but Missy guided me through it like the expert and lady that she is :)

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy that you (and Missy) found a gorgeous pair of OECs!!! They are a great size. I hope you enjoy them every time you put them on.
Thank you so much! I really love them! Couldn't have done it without Missy though, I was only looking at half that size, thought they would be too big. But that old cut chunkyness really deserved a larger stone LOL.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I love their settings and they look beautiful on you! Congrats!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning and can I please say I have major hair color envy?:)

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I love their settings and they look beautiful on you! Congrats!
Thank you so much! I'm very happy with how they look, and I guess DSS will kick in soon enough and save me LOL :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Helloooo gorgeous times 2!!:love: I am so glad you got these earrings Scandi and you are very welcome. They were meant to be for you and it was my pleasure taking you and showing you around NYC and OECs. The perfect end to your perfect trip:appl:.

Honestly the most gorgeous OEC studs I have ever seen and can you imagine Adam didn't even pull them out to show you? Thank goodness I remembered seeing them when they were dangles LOL. Though I am not sure your dh is pleased with me.:lol:

One thing you didn't mention or at least I don't think you did. They are in Steven Kirsch settings. :love:
Please please post more pics...pretty please!:halo:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're fantastic!:love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
they are perfect, perfectly beautiful, lucky you!!!!

:love::love::love:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Helloooo gorgeous times 2!!:love: I am so glad you got these earrings Scandi and you are very welcome. They were meant to be for you and it was my pleasure taking you and showing you around NYC and OECs. The perfect end to your perfect trip:appl:.

Honestly the most gorgeous OEC studs I have ever seen and can you imagine Adam didn't even pull them out to show you? Thank goodness I remembered seeing them when they were dangles LOL. Though I am not sure your dh is pleased with me.:lol:

One thing you didn't mention or at least I don't think you did. They are in Steven Kirsch settings. :love:
Please please post more pics...pretty please!:halo:

Missy, my DH is very pleased with you! :) Without you I might not have found the perfect pair! Happy wife, happy life! LOL. He is after all the one that decided I should go for the bigger ones, I was too coward :lol-2: thinking they looked too big for everyday use! But as you guys all kept telling me - they are perfect for everyday use as long as I use them every day! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Perhaps DD was the winning voice though. She started rolling her eyes at me when I asked her if they were too big. Good girl!!! :mrgreen2::lol-2::mrgreen2:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
they are perfect, perfectly beautiful, lucky you!!!!

:love::love::love:
Yes I know, right?? So nice of DH to buy them for me! Could have bought them myself, of course, but come on! Better him than me LOL! Makes me even luckier!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly the most gorgeous OEC studs I have ever seen and can you imagine Adam didn't even pull them out to show you?
LOL I guess Adam was being a good boy as I asked for 2ctw, LOL. But I knew I could trust you!! Seriously. And you saying that these are gorgeous really means a lot to me, I hope you know that! Makes me extra happy about these studs!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful and I adore the settings!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! They're just gorgeous! They look perfect on you

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! What beauties!!:love::love: They just look amazing on you. You can rock 4 ctw every day!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are FANTASTIC!!! They look amazing on you and hubba hubba loving the size!! :lol::love::appl:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! STUNNING! The green eyed monster is near me!!!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations on finding such a beautiful pair of OECs... they look perfect on you - both stunning and sophisticated. :love::lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results