shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC set in James Meyer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Moh 10

Brilliant_Rock
Magnificent diamond and setting!!!!!

How refreshing to see something truly unique.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 3:28:13 PM
Author: rainydaze

hi icekid - thank you! i know, i am so excited for AJ''s ring, i hope it gets to her quickly! i''ve gotta say, your avatar stops me in my tracks every time i come across it, the color floors me!
Thanks, rainydaze! Lovely mutual admiration society
9.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 4:16:19 PM
Author: rainydaze
Date: 3/30/2009 11:22:11 AM

Author: coatimundi

30.gif

Oh Rainy--it''s perfect! You are such a doll, and I''m so happy that you found your wonderful piece. Oh, that stone! I''m in love! I bet you can''t stop staring at it. It is incredibly lovely!

Congrats!!
36.gif

xo

35.gif
coati!!! thank you so much m''dear! indeed, my husband has to wave his hand in front of my face to get my attention! it is moments like these that i wish there was PM as i would love to write you a personal thank you. i''m not a ''group-therapy'' kinda gal!
2.gif
now... in the spirit of copying.... do you happen to know of any good plastic surgeons who specialize in hands? your ring on your lovely hand is just too much pretty for anyone''s eyes to handle!

Hiya Rainy! Haha--I''m not a group-therapy type either--as you can imagine.
3.gif
You''re so sweet, and hardehar, sorry I''m not the surgery type either.
9.gif
Thank you for your kind thoughts about my hands! I feel they''re looking a little wizened these days. Anyway, I''m so glad you''re happy, and I know exactly how you feel about not being able to take your eyes off it! Be careful when you''re driving! That profile is irresistible at the wheel!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Somehow I missed this thread, but I just spent a while going through all six pages of pictures!! It is truly a special ring with a gorgeous stone and an incredible setting! I love everything about this setting, the split shank, the open profile, the thin milgrain, it''s just perfect!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/6/2009 3:08:39 PM
Author: coatimundi

Hiya Rainy! Haha--I''m not a group-therapy type either--as you can imagine.
3.gif
You''re so sweet, and hardehar, sorry I''m not the surgery type either.
9.gif
Thank you for your kind thoughts about my hands! I feel they''re looking a little wizened these days. Anyway, I''m so glad you''re happy, and I know exactly how you feel about not being able to take your eyes off it! Be careful when you''re driving! That profile is irresistible at the wheel!
that''s a clever way to put it - wizened! i hear you on the driving.... who knew a ring could be as captivating from the side? this diamond throws off fire from the pavillion as well, so i am thrilled that JM''s design offers a view from that perspective. driving is just so much more fun now. and *ahem* dangerous.
9.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks DiamondFlame, Moh 10 and kcoursolle!!
9.gif
35.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rainy! I''m so happy you finally have a ring you are 100% satisfied with!!! Congratulations, that sucker is stunning. The stone and the setting are just made for each other! I''m so happy for you!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/14/2009 6:10:06 PM
Author: Gypsy
Rainy! I''m so happy you finally have a ring you are 100% satisfied with!!! Congratulations, that sucker is stunning. The stone and the setting are just made for each other! I''m so happy for you!
aw thanks Gypsy! i was a lil'' worried i was a ''chaser'' or ''love-the-hunt-er'' (and jeweler and DH suggested this) but there''s this feeling... it''s like... how to describe? satisfaction. total bliss, too.
9.gif

hey, btw, that you? just makin'' sure....
1.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Those JM settings are so pretty & vintage looking - love it!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Rainy! I didn''t want to threadjack your SMTR, so I just wrote on your Who''s Who. Hope you''re doing well!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! This is a gorgeous ring! Congrats!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I may have already posted, but I love your ring and Coati''s ring. I may come back and say it again.

oldworlddiamonds

Rough_Rock
Trade
Beautiful Ring!! Congrats.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 2:25:10 PM
Author: oldworlddiamonds
Beautiful Ring!! Congrats.

Yay!! Welcome to the forums. I love your site!

Sorry to threadjack your lovely ring''s thread, Rainy!

lili

Ideal_Rock
*swoon*
I sound like a broken record when it comes to the oec...
luv those chunky facets
30.gif
30.gif

your ring is beautiful

oldworlddiamonds

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks Miscka, it''s nice to be here. Great site and such nice people. I look forward to joining in on the discussions.

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results