shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC set in James Meyer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i have to start by saying that coati is a saint, and JM is a genius! if it weren''t for either of these two amazing people, i would not be able to say that i lovelovelovelove my ring, finally!
36.gif

1.36ct OEC, G, VS1, setting by James Meyer.

this diamond has some serious brilliance

oopsie, try that again

and amazing fire, my very best favorite!
41.gif

ohhhh it makes my heart pitter patter! It''s beautimous!

the setting is so delicately executed, i think this pic shows what i see best

Date: 3/29/2009 11:24:33 PM
Author: rainydaze
the setting is so delicately executed, i think this pic shows what i see best

Rainydaze, your ring is GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS! You make me want an OEC badly!!!!

this one is funner, should have posted it instead of the other...

thanks packrat and Dia!

on a willows

Just GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
I''d love to have one just like it!!!!

OK, WOW! I am totally in love with JM settings. Between yours, coatis and butterbeans... I am sorely tempted to trade up my Mark Morrell!

Absolutely beautiful - you must be beaming!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
3.gif

Oh my gosh, this ring is delicious!!!! An OEC BELONGS in that setting! It looks perfect on your hand!

sorry i got carried away there! last one!

WOW...this is one of my MOST FAVORITE RINGS.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
30.gif

Lori

Date: 3/29/2009 11:21:18 PM
oopsie, try that again

The facets in this pic look almost 3-dimensional. I can almost touch them.

Gorgeous ring!!!
22.gif

Wow, that is a gorgeous ring...I LOVE the profile!

DS - thank you! i now firmly believe everyone *needs* an OEC!
9.gif
i''d be happy to put in a good word with your DH....
31.gif

k9 - don''t you even THINK that! you just need to get a JM in addition to your gorgeous MWM! thank you, i am indeed beaming!

LTP - thank you! the moment DH presented it to me i thought it was a match made in heaven, the setting really compliments the character of this stone perfectly - just like yours!

PERFECTION, love it LOVE IT love it LOVE IT
30.gif
30.gif

Date: 3/29/2009 11:46:44 PM
DS - thank you! i now firmly believe everyone *needs* an OEC!
9.gif
i''d be happy to put in a good word with your DH....
31.gif

k9 - don''t you even THINK that! you just need to get a JM in addition to your gorgeous MWM! thank you, i am indeed beaming!

LTP - thank you! the moment DH presented it to me i thought it was a match made in heaven, the setting really compliments the character of this stone perfectly - just like yours!
Yes Rainydaze I do believe you are correct. Gailey certainly needs one, and she needs it NOW!

Very, very nice.

Rainydaze, your ring is absolutely amazing! I love it! The OEC is perfect in that setting. I totally agree that everyone needs an OEC--your ring is not helping my longing for one!

OH MY. I think I need some of Ellen''s smelling salts. That stone is UN-FREAKING believable! WOW! The setting is perfection as well. I can''t get over how precise his work is, especially that delicate teensy millegrain. Such a beautiful ring you have. Congratulations!
35.gif

the very first thing that i thought was that it is absolutely beautiful

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring!! I am a HUGE fan of these rings now. Just breath-taking!

I want to cry... happy tears! The combination of one gorgeous OEC and a perfect JM setting is almost overwhelming. I feeling emotionally involved
9.gif

Congrats
36.gif

Wow that is absolutely gorgeous. Two of my favorite things and OEC and a bezel
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Really, really lovely!

Where did you source your stone? It has such a lovely flowery facet pattern!

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP