shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC set in James Meyer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
mg src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/36.gif" border="0">
36.gif
36.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: yup, it's a peacock. I went to the zoo and it was just hangin' out so we spent some time together. Now I'm inexplicable craving blue-green gemstones
Whistle2.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!!!!!! Love the setting and the stone, they go so well together.
30.gif
30.gif
The lastest pics... yummy fire!!!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks glitterata! i say let temptation take over!
2.gif

thank you so much Dani! i love your new avatar (it is new, right?). so fresh and lovely!

hehe, mercoledi you crack me up! i don''t know what''s cooler... getting a pyramid of clapping emoties or making a pyramid of clapping emoties!! i was thinking along the same lines when i saw your avatar... that those colors would look good on my finger!
3.gif

hi posh! thank you m''dear!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
This is. One of my ABSOLUTE. Favorite engagement rings that I have ever seen on this site. I am in love!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 12:30:28 PM
Author: rainydaze

Date: 3/30/2009 11:52:50 PM
Author: Cind11
I love your ring! The diamond looks wonderful and the whole thing is stunning! I am getting a JM soon I hope. He has my sapphire but I don''t think he has started working on my setting yet.
thanks Cind! i can''t wait to see your JM, you will love it!

arjuna - woo hoo!!!!! your ring is going to be breathtaking.... i can''t wait for it to be done already!!
3.gif

thank you Deelight, aquasea (love your name!), Tacori and Burk!

mercoledi - sure, come on over! as a matter of fact, i just got done playing with it in the sun myself sooooo.... i think i might have some more pics for ya! i didn''t know that about the gallery.... i will check that out. hey, is that your peacock in your avatar? years ago my best friend had peacocks on her roof for a few days. they were amazing, so beautiful. i think another neighbor had them, and they got away.

GoodSoul, you''re welcome! thanks again, and i have some fire shots coming up!
Ha ha, I know tell me about it right?!
9.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Rainy this is a really beautiful and timeless ring. It really is lovely. Well done!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore it!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I''m late on this thread, but wanted to tell you how absolutely GORGEOUS your ring is! I have been drooling over JM''s pieces for quite some time now. Your ring is sheer perfection!
And your stone is stunning!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh Rainy, that is a whopper-stopper of a ring
36.gif

It is so beautiful on your hand, I
30.gif
it a lot !!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you the rube, katebar, Lorelei, and diamondsrock!!

arjuna - is it done yet, is it done yet?
3.gif
c''mon, he''s had a whole day now.....
9.gif

PP - have i even properly thanked you? i have been crediting you here and there for your comments about OWD, which is what led me to them, but i don''t believe i have actually told you ''personally'' that if it weren''t for you i may very well not have this diamond that i absolutely love. THANK YOU! and thank you for your kind words! (and if i am indeed repeating myself, sorry - my memory is already shot and i''m barely past 30.... ugh!)

joflier

Ideal_Rock
What perfection!!!!!! Holy moly! I love it!
30.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
rainydaze--
i just love the chunky facets of those OEC
30.gif
30.gif

your ring is just gorgeous!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
So Beautiful! Enjoy your gorgeous ring!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
DROOL..... it''s breathtaking - congrats!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I am really loving James Meyer these days!
emsmilep.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 6:54:34 PM
thank you the rube, katebar, Lorelei, and diamondsrock!!

arjuna - is it done yet, is it done yet?
3.gif
c''mon, he''s had a whole day now.....
9.gif

PP - have i even properly thanked you? i have been crediting you here and there for your comments about OWD, which is what led me to them, but i don''t believe i have actually told you ''personally'' that if it weren''t for you i may very well not have this diamond that i absolutely love. THANK YOU! and thank you for your kind words! (and if i am indeed repeating myself, sorry - my memory is already shot and i''m barely past 30.... ugh!)
Actually, I believe it is ! He said when I emailed him last night (so wed day time there), that he was putting the finish on it and would likely send it out
the next day !!!
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 12:41:02 PM
last one! thanks all for looking, and letting me share!
Woooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............................................

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh Rainy, sorry Im late to this parade but I must say - WHAT A FREAKIN' LOVELY RING!!!

Lovely stone, lovely setting, and lovely fingers
3.gif
3.gif
30.gif
!!

Wear in much love, great health, and happiness always!!

Hiya AJ *waving*!!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 12:10:26 AM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
Oh Rainy, sorry Im late to this parade but I must say - WHAT A FREAKIN'' LOVELY RING!!!

Lovely stone, lovely setting, and lovely fingers
3.gif
3.gif
30.gif
!!

Wear in much love, great health, and happiness always!!

Hiya AJ *waving*!!!
Hey-a Grace !
35.gif
41.gif

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
i love the profile view!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
joflier, lili, iluvcarats, ahappygirl, B.E.G., ImpatientOne, Kelli, and ladymentha - THANK YOU!

thank you so much, Grace!
1.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/1/2009 11:16:08 PM
Author: arjunajane

Actually, I believe it is ! He said when I emailed him last night (so wed day time there), that he was putting the finish on it and would likely send it out
the next day !!!
36.gif
WOOoooOOOOoooooOOOO!!!! oh my gosh, that is awesome!!
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif
*waiting on pinsandneedles again!*

he told me it would take about 4-5 days delivery, but i didn''t believe him. he sent it regular registered, i think, vs. priority registered, and that always took a coupla weeks for me in the past. but nope.... the sent it on a thursday and i received it the next thursday! i am crossing my fingers it is even shorter for you!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 7:48:42 AM

the next day !!!
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif

he told me it would take about 4-5 days delivery, but i didn''t believe him. he sent it regular registered, i think, vs. priority registered, and that always took a coupla weeks for me in the past. but nope.... the sent it on a thursday and i received it the next thursday! i am crossing my fingers it is even shorter for you!
He he, thanks R.D - are you not in the US?
Yep I usually find regular airmail to be about a 2 weeks - I actually told him to charge me extra for
Global express if he can, as its 1-3 days garaunteed..yes, can you tell I''d like to see my ring soon? lol !
emembarrassed.gif

Anyway, we''ll see. Hopefully it will cheer me up, I will wear it during my hunt for a new job.
Ok, I must stop jacking your thread now!
This is all about you and Your gorgeous ring !!
36.gif
35.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/2/2009 8:11:41 AM

Date: 4/2/2009 7:48:42 AM

the next day !!!
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif

Yep I usually find regular airmail to be about a 2 weeks - I actually told him to charge me extra for
Global express if he can, as its 1-3 days garaunteed..yes, can you tell I''d like to see my ring soon? lol !
emembarrassed.gif

Anyway, we''ll see. Hopefully it will cheer me up, I will wear it during my hunt for a new job.
36.gif
35.gif
oh, right! i''m sorry, i forgot you are in australia.... yes, i am in the US so scratch that. definitely worth the extra, i am all about ''when it''s done, get to me NOW!''
2.gif
3.gif

gosh, don''t even say that (''all about you'') - that doesn''t feel right!
41.gif
i mean, i''m here because everyone is so wonderful and i really enjoy the back-and-forth. i am thrilled at the response to my ring.... but i love when that can lead to a bit of chatting, so highjack all ya want (if you can even call it that, i see it as we''re celebrating JM, not me)!

how''s about some more dust for your job hunt!? i think your ring will defiitely keep your spirits up as you search. best wishes!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 9:29:12 AM

Date: 4/2/2009 8:11:41 AM

Global express if he can, as its 1-3 days garaunteed..yes, can you tell I'd like to see my ring soon? lol !
emembarrassed.gif

Anyway, we'll see. Hopefully it will cheer me up, I will wear it during my hunt for a new job.
36.gif
35.gif
oh, right! i'm sorry, i forgot you are in australia.... yes, i am in the US so scratch that. definitely worth the extra, i am all about 'when it's done, get to me NOW!'
2.gif
3.gif

gosh, don't even say that ('all about you') - that doesn't feel right!
41.gif
i mean, i'm here because everyone is so wonderful and i really enjoy the back-and-forth. i am thrilled at the response to my ring.... but i love when that can lead to a bit of chatting, so highjack all ya want (if you can even call it that, i see it as we're celebrating JM, not me)!

how's about some more dust for your job hunt!? i think your ring will defiitely keep your spirits up as you search. best wishes!
He he RD, you are very sweet. I know exactly what you mean - the waiting is the Worst!
39.gif

Of course its about you, its your SMTR thread hon! But I agree, thats why I love PS - you never know when mutual
appreciation of pretties can lead to chatting, and friendships.

And yes, JM does deserve celebration, he truely is an artist and a gentleman to boot.

Thankyou for the dust and wishes rainy, I appreciate it. And pls don't be shy to post some more piccies of that gorgeous
ring of yours! There is always Coati's "show me some JM, CM, etc.." thread to add to..
31.gif
3.gif

bluebell

Shiny_Rock
When I saw your ring my jaw dropped!! It''s gorgeous, one of my all time favorites on PS!!!
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock

the next day !!!
36.gif
I keep coming back here to drool..

and come to find out AJ''s ring is finished, too! How exciting...
36.gif
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks bluebell! what a compliment!

hi icekid - thank you! i know, i am so excited for AJ''s ring, i hope it gets to her quickly! i''ve gotta say, your avatar stops me in my tracks every time i come across it, the color floors me!

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa!
30.gif
Such a magnificent ring deserves to be in PS'' Hall of Fame.
In fact, James Meyer shd feature it in his brochures...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results