shape
carat
color
clarity

=O= ACA 2.13 =O=

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
whoo hoo! my BF and i have just returned from our Houston/WhiteFlash trip this weekend. We took a another (closer) look at the ACA 2.13 J SI2 and have decided that it is officially the one!!
18.gif
To check out the specs, check out my previous thread. we are so excited!! the diamond is going to be independenly appraised and then we''ll work on the setting!!
36.gif

i took some pics for everyone to see. sorry they aren''t the best...but they''ll have to do for now. enjoy!!

2.13_ACA1.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

ACA_2.13_4.jpg

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! It looks HUGE!!! What size ring do you wear?

Congratulations on a stunning purchase!!!! Can't wait to see what you decide on for a setting!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

ACA_2.13_shelf.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ohmygarsh...it''s huge!
wow! very nice jcrow..glad you found ''the one''
36.gif

i love the pic where the stone casts a shadow across your whole hand
10.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
4: it''s in a super tall temp ring
28.gif

TALL2.13.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Demelza: i wear a size 4ish. not sure yet what size i will get. normally i wear a 5, but in the winter they are super loose. i can''t have anything happen to my ring though. i tried on a 4 and Lesley at WF said that she thought it fit perfect. i thought it was a bit tight and would bother the crap out of me. so i may do a 4.25??

Belle: i hadn''t even noticed that!! it''s from that super too tall temp ring!

--

Thanks for the compliments! we are very happy to have found the one as well!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

ACAinFingers.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!

Congrats!!! It is gorgeous!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

2.13_ACA2.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it''s a beautiful stone.
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
7 (last one)

I hesitated on the J color, so Lesley lined up my J with an I and H. can you tell what''s what??

question.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
soooo gorgeous!!! what types of settings are you considering??

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2005 10:14:25 PM
Author: albicocca

a 2.3 mm WG knife edge with a 6-prong peg head. I think that''s the correct terminology.
33.gif

that way it can sit flush with the wedding band which will be a WG 2.3 mm 5-7 ACA shared prong half eternity band.
i am considering having them be a euro shank as well to help with spinning.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
no chance at telling them apart in the picture. those aca j''s face up so white, i bet you had a hard time telling them apart in person!

i love the knife edge solitaire...so timeless and elegant. good choice!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That stone is yummy Jcrow! Congrats on making your decision.
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OMG- that''s amazing.

I think the six prong knife edge will be a wonderful choice.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love your diamond jcrow!!!!! Do you know what kind of setting you are going to get???
30.gif
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2005 10:22:56 PM
Author: jcrow
Date: 11/6/2005 10:14:25 PM
Author: albicocca

a 2.3 mm WG knife edge with a 6-prong peg head. I think that''s the correct terminology.
33.gif

that way it can sit flush with the wedding band which will be a WG 2.3 mm 5-7 ACA shared prong half eternity band.

i am considering having them be a euro shank as well to help with spinning.

~~Ok, disregard my last post... I was so blinded by the bling that I didn''t read thoroughly!!! LOL
2.gif
I love the ideas too, love a solitaire with a shared prong band!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
no biggie, bling*diva*
37.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOO HOO!!! I love it!

I think that the J is on the bottom of the 3? It looks biggest too...hehehe. It doesn''t look yellow or anything, just a bit not as ICY WHITE but also bigger. And I know they don''t have that many 2c+ stones right now.
9.gif

Can''t wait to see the final product...how fun. Did you just have a blast visiting WF or what? It''s like diamond nirvana.

Size 4 hands? UGH! I was SOO shafted !! My mom''s ring fits on my PINKY. Why couldn''t I have gotten the hand genes from her? WHY WHY WHY!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
jcrow - it''s huge - it''s going to be extra wonderful in the right setting.
36.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
jcrow, your diamond is breathtaking, it really did knock the breath outta me! I would never be able to tell that was a J, it''s so white! Congratulations on finding such a beautiful "the one"!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I''m drooling...can''t wait to see the finished product!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2005 12:25:15 AM
Author: Mara
WOO HOO!!! I love it!

I think that the J is on the bottom of the 3? It looks biggest too...hehehe. It doesn''t look yellow or anything, just a bit not as ICY WHITE but also bigger. And I know they don''t have that many 2c+ stones right now.
9.gif

Can''t wait to see the final product...how fun. Did you just have a blast visiting WF or what? It''s like diamond nirvana.

Size 4 hands? UGH! I was SOO shafted !! My mom''s ring fits on my PINKY. Why couldn''t I have gotten the hand genes from her? WHY WHY WHY!

did we have fun?!!! OMG-yes! it''s like you want to find some reason to have to visit them. they are so great... they offered (if we wanted) letting us go see the finished project in person before they ship it to us. the cool thing is that we don''t live that far away. my BF''s has family that lives in and around houston so we just make a weekend trip out of it. i think i am already having withdrawals!!

yeh, i do have small fingers i guess. i also have very small hands. i am 5'' with a size 5 shoe, so my hands aren''t that big. i am amazed at those with like size 2.5 fingers!!! i can''t imagine!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that''s going to be one incredible ring. It already is an incredible diamond. Congrats on such a great find and a great time at WF.

shay

icekid

Ideal_Rock
jcrow- it''s gorgeous!!! lucky lucky girl
36.gif

so do tell, what is the color order on the H I J stones you posted?

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Jcrow! Yay!!
36.gif
I am so excited for you! I can''t wait to see the finished product. The knife edge setting is so classic and beautiful! And your diamond! It is gorgeous!! Congrats on finding the one!

BTW, I think it is J, H, I? in that order for the pic with the stones lined up. So tell us, what is the correct order?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2005 10:04:20 PM
Author: jcrow
Demelza: i wear a size 4ish. not sure yet what size i will get. normally i wear a 5, but in the winter they are super loose. i can''t have anything happen to my ring though. i tried on a 4 and Lesley at WF said that she thought it fit perfect. i thought it was a bit tight and would bother the crap out of me. so i may do a 4.25??
WOWZA that''s a HONKER!!!!

I say get a 4.25 and get sizing beads in the shank if it''s too loose.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s a beautiful stone. Great choice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results