shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Piggybacking off of @bling_dream19 and giving a quick NIRDI shout out to all! :wavey:

@missy Sending prayers for your appt tomorrow. My Dr has been playing around with my HRT and I think we finally have it right. I hope this resolves for you! And pronto!!! So concerning. I had a procedure today for the fibula transplant leg big toenail. I think you have this toe problem as well? He permanently removed about 1/5th of the offending nail today. Its pretty Ouchy tonight!! That a leg surgery (injury in your case) could cause such havoc on the foot… :roll2:

@MamaBee I have not had a booster yet. So many other things going on. I am happy for your husband retiring this year! Hope D and Mom are well!!

@mrs-b hope you’re enjoying your new digs, family and state!! And feeling well!

@marcy those earrings!!!! Oh my!! Just gorgeous! They match your sunset pics!!

@Austina hope all is going well with the build and that you’re thoroughly enjoying your family here in the states.

As for me, in addition to the rest of life, we are having quite a bit of conflict with DHs family after the passing of the patriarch last summer. It’s not very pleasant and has really opened our eyes to the true character of some of the players. So disappointing. We are now working on moving MIL (90 yo) to an independent assisted living facility. Fingers crossed.

Wondering if anyone would like to opine on who should take possession of the Medal of Honor? It’s caused quite a stir!

Background: There are four adult children (girl, then three boys) and six grandchildren (1 grandson only who will carry the name). Should the amount of care someone has given to them over the years, and mostly of late, be considered at all?

Sending warm wishes to all!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Wednesday! We woke up late today so I am already behind schedule. LOL

@Slick1 I am sorry you are dealing with family drama again. We were lucky as Greg's family was 100% classy about everything and there was no arguing about stuff at all. As for the medal of honor it's a shame the father didn't put instructions in his will. That would have been the best thing for everyone. I am sorry and hope everyone can work it out peacefully from here on in. If this were us I would say whoever gave the most care to the parents deserves it. Whoever was there through it all. Ouch about your procedure. I had the broken tibia and fibula and surgery on my left leg and 10 months afterwards when the big toe nail started growing finally it grew inwards and well it took years to make it right. The podiatrist kept cutting it and giving me those big needles in my toe because he was concerned about my circulation and my sensitivity to chemicals. So he was hesitant to cauterize or stitch. Long story short after a few years he said we cannot keep doing this so he used the chemical cautery and it went OK and finally (so far fingers crossed) I haven't had to go back for that same toenail since. Wishing you speedy healing and sending you gentle hugs. I am sure it is a relief it is done and now you can relax and let it heal. No more pain! XOXO.

@bling_dream19 thank you honey and big hugs to you. Yummmm to sweet potato and stuffing. I do love thanksgiving food minus the turkey.

@canuk-gal hoping the findings from the Echo are good and glad you are getting to do the elliptical and the bike. Two of my favorites. Big hugs.

@marcy cannot wait to see those earrings on you! XOXO.

@MamaBee I might still end up getting a D&C because if my lining keeps getting thicker and my forced sheds don't work we will have to revisit the issue next year. I asked her about that and she said it's a possibility but it won't fix the problem unfortunately. So trying to avoid that. Hope you have a great day. Hugs.

@mrs-b happy middle of the week and I hope you are enjoying sunny weather.

@springerspaniel I cannot believe it's thanksgiving next week. Is it? I have to look at a calendar. Crazy how fast November is going.

@Austina hope you are having a lovely week. Any house updates?

Hi to everyone else. We had a good (albeit cold) bike ride yesterday and today is supposedly a bit warmer but not sure it will be as sunny. The sun saved us. Greg had his mole safe procedure yesterday late afternoon so fingers crossed that comes back benign. And this morning I have a telemedicine call and am a bit nervous about that and then we are going cycling. Rinse and repeat as much as we can before we cannot cycle when the too cold too wet weather arrives.

Enjoy a wonderful and sweet Wednesday girls! Hugs.

Jimmy and son tried to convince us to come inside to enjoy the ice cream as it was cold but I am sticking outside til the pandemic has left us and I feel it safe to be inside. At this stage I do not. So outside we shall be enjoying ice cream for the rest of our cycling season. :)

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 6.33.56 AM.png

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this were us I would say whoever gave the most care to the parents deserves it. Whoever was there through it all.

I completely agree with this, but sadly, those who did the least want the most (truly just want it all). One sibling wants her DD to have it because, “She was his favorite grandchild!” Uhhh, what?!?! Said whom??
Thank you for your thoughts on that though. The hurtful words and actions bandied about have fractured many familial relationships.
Toe is super sore this am. Off to soak before work. So happy your toe is better, hoping this resolves it for me!
Have a fab day @missy ❤️

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I completely agree with this, but sadly, those who did the least want the most (truly just want it all). One sibling wants her DD to have it because, “She was his favorite grandchild!” Uhhh, what?!?! Said whom??
Thank you for your thoughts on that though. The hurtful words and actions bandied about have fractured many familial relationships.
Toe is super sore this am. Off to soak before work. So happy your toe is better, hoping this resolves it for me!
Have a fab day @missy ❤️

@Slick1 I am so sorry your husbands family is acting like that. It is such a rough time anyway then having to deal with the people who think they deserve things just makes it more difficult and heart breaking. Would your MIL know who he might have wanted to get the medal? Is your DH or one of his siblings the trustee that can make decisions? Keeping you all in my thoughts. Hope your toe is feeling better soon.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Piggybacking off of @bling_dream19 and giving a quick NIRDI shout out to all! :wavey:

@missy Sending prayers for your appt tomorrow. My Dr has been playing around with my HRT and I think we finally have it right. I hope this resolves for you! And pronto!!! So concerning. I had a procedure today for the fibula transplant leg big toenail. I think you have this toe problem as well? He permanently removed about 1/5th of the offending nail today. Its pretty Ouchy tonight!! That a leg surgery (injury in your case) could cause such havoc on the foot… :roll2:

@MamaBee I have not had a booster yet. So many other things going on. I am happy for your husband retiring this year! Hope D and Mom are well!!

@mrs-b hope you’re enjoying your new digs, family and state!! And feeling well!

@marcy those earrings!!!! Oh my!! Just gorgeous! They match your sunset pics!!

@Austina hope all is going well with the build and that you’re thoroughly enjoying your family here in the states.

As for me, in addition to the rest of life, we are having quite a bit of conflict with DHs family after the passing of the patriarch last summer. It’s not very pleasant and has really opened our eyes to the true character of some of the players. So disappointing. We are now working on moving MIL (90 yo) to an independent assisted living facility. Fingers crossed.

Wondering if anyone would like to opine on who should take possession of the Medal of Honor? It’s caused quite a stir!

Background: There are four adult children (girl, then three boys) and six grandchildren (1 grandson only who will carry the name). Should the amount of care someone has given to them over the years, and mostly of late, be considered at all?

Sending warm wishes to all!!

Take care!!!!! OUCHY is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Healing vibes across the miles dear lady........

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

:kiss2: WOW! @marcy, they’ve turned out beautifully, you must be thrilled. They really are gorgeous, and this is from someone who can appreciate rubies, but is not a ruby person. I’ll bet they look stunning on.

Ugh @missy, I can’t believe how disjointed your health care is, can the gynae not talk to the hormone Dr and come up with a plan? Like @MamaBee, I’ve had several D & C’s, which somehow seemed to be the go to procedure in the UK before trying other things. I’m so sorry this is just dragging on and on, and completely understand how wearing and draining dealing with it is. I hope today brought some better news for you.

Oy @Slick1, which is it about a death in the family that brings out the absolute worst in people? I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this on top of everything else. Please do find time to get your booster, just let them fight it out between themselves.

Good news that visiting restrictions have been lifted at your Mum’s home @MamaBee, that’ll make it so much easier for you.

Fingers crossed for good news for you @canuk-gal.

You’re really getting organised at @bling_dream19, it really does pay off planning ahead. Any new bling to report on?

Hope you’re enjoying your time in Ca @mrs-b and that both you and Tim are keeping well.

In the words of Erin Brokovich @sarahb ”while I’ve still only got one a*se, I’ll wear what I like“ :lol:

I’ve discovered I really, really need to eat and drink more regularly. After being out for most of the day on Monday, by the evening I felt really unwell. I think a combination of low blood sugar and dehydration, it was the same the first Saturday we were here and we went to the bank, (which took forever) then up to the house. I ended up in bed by 7pm. Yesterday I didn’t feel great, but we had to meet the builder at the house for an inspection at 9.30am, then I had to take Colin to the DPS to get his full licence.

Feeling considerably better today, but we’ve just been out to buy some really big insulated cups to take out with us now, so I can keep hydrated every time we go out.

It’s 79 degs F here, so really warm for November.

Take care lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!

@Austina I know the feeling. And you are contending with heat you otherwise might not be accustomed to. I'm a goner if I don't have apple juice and water with me. Big thing for me is to eat at big breakfast. Mega protein carries me.

My ECHO was completely normal. I really felt the EKG result had a technical error--leads kept falling off, like a noobie error. Anyway my surgery date stands. I am not looking forward to a 2 hour procedure under a GA. Necessary evil. Luckily I am healthy. But I am mega stressed about it tho and I don't handle stress like I used to.

@missy wonderful you are still cycling outdoors!

Stay well and safe folks.

cheers--Sharon

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi ladies! Thank you so much for your thoughts and well wishes!! Toe was pretty sore today and I stayed out of the halls during change of classes. Kids are so oblivious! Sheesh!
@marcy the earrings are so delicious!! Love them and need ear shots!! It is a shame he didn’t designate some people to receive these special mementos. My DH is the executor and POA but this has really caused a rift.
The entitlement is unbelievable. Especially when we are the ones who’s lives have changed to take care of the 90yo lady and her 60yo home and getting all of her needs met.
We have it now for safekeeping because another sibling tried to sneak it out of the home!!! Yes, you read correctly! it’s a mess!
@MamaBee and @Austina I have been thinking about getting in for the booster but between work, the puppy and all of the family crap, I haven’t taken care of me. I will!!
@canuk-gal thank you for the healing vibes!! Appreciate them! So happy your years were normal!!!
Off to make some dinner and soak the toe. So much fun over here!! :roll2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn’t finish my post because PS was acting up and I didn’t want to lose what I had typed.
@missy I’m sorry you weren’t able to come up with a solid plan here. I feel deeply for what you are going through having been an anomaly myself. Sending hugs and prayers to you!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi ladies! Thank you so much for your thoughts and well wishes!! Toe was pretty sore today and I stayed out of the halls during change of classes. Kids are so oblivious! Sheesh!
@marcy the earrings are so delicious!! Love them and need ear shots!! It is a shame he didn’t designate some people to receive these special mementos. My DH is the executor and POA but this has really caused a rift.
The entitlement is unbelievable. Especially when we are the ones who’s lives have changed to take care of the 90yo lady and her 60yo home and getting all of her needs met.
We have it now for safekeeping because another sibling tried to sneak it out of the home!!! Yes, you read correctly! it’s a mess!
@MamaBee and @Austina I have been thinking about getting in for the booster but between work, the puppy and all of the family crap, I haven’t taken care of me. I will!!
@canuk-gal thank you for the healing vibes!! Appreciate them! So happy your years were normal!!!
Off to make some dinner and soak the toe. So much fun over here!! :roll2:

@Slick1 I'm glad none of the students stampeded over your toe! But on a more serious note, I cannot believe the lows people (family) will stoop. It is truly heartbreaking. Hold fast! You guys are doing a great job!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@canuk-gal That’s wonderful news your ECHO results are normal. Please forgive me but I don’t remember why you are having a procedure. If you’re not comfortable sharing here I understand.
@Slick1 I know you had a lot of stress handling your MIL. The family problem with your FIL’s estate sounds awful. My friend went through it. Her brothers are well off..She isn’t..plus she has a special needs adult daughter. They were trying to rip her off splitting up the possessions at the house. She was calling me from the bathroom describing things..and trying to steer her into picking the cheap stuff. I don’t understand that behavior at all. I’m sorry you are going through this.
Remember to take care of yourself too.
@Austina You're probably still adjusting to the climate in Texas. It was hard for me in the beginning too. To top it all off I was pregnant with David. Houston was steamy. I don’t know what part of Texas you are in but Dallas was less humid. It could be hotter there but it didn’t feel as bad as Houston ten degrees lower.
I had a delivery for David’s bedroom dresser today. I spent $2k plus tax for it..The furniture I donated was dated but solid wood..very sturdy..well made. This furniture is definitely not the same quality. It looks really nice though. I also purchased a bedside chest for him. His bed is older. I love it but it’s lighter than the new furniture. I’m trying to decide if I should have it refinished darker to match or leave it as it is.…
My neighbor/friend told me she has mice! She saw a mouse scurry out of her bedroom. I called my pest control guy to check my house. We don’t have any..TG..I have PTSD from the stuff I had to deal with at the Maryland house. We’re actually going there Friday if the flies have evacuated. I haven‘t been there in three months..S has been going every couple of weeks to check on it. The last two times he said he didn’t see anything. He doesn’t have great peripheral vision..so I worry he may be missing them. We’re getting the ducts cleaned there on Friday...He will go up on Thursday night..Friday he’ll check everything. If they’re not there I’m going armed with disinfectant. I will wash every surface including couches. I’m so grossed out..
Have a great evening! Off to feed my boy..

Last edited:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 I am so sorry your husbands family is acting like that. It is such a rough time anyway then having to deal with the people who think they deserve things just makes it more difficult and heart breaking. Would your MIL know who he might have wanted to get the medal? Is your DH or one of his siblings the trustee that can make decisions? Keeping you all in my thoughts. Hope your toe is feeling better soon.

Can you donate the medal to the local museum or Veterans museum, outpost or hallwhere he lived? A lot of war mementos are donated in honor of the veterans name.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Thursday!

@canuk-gal woohoo so glad your echo was A OK! Great news! And happy your surgery can proceed as planned.

@Slick1 how are you feeling? Hope the toe feels better with each day. As for the medal honestly it is just a thing. I wouldn't fight over it. My advice today is take the high road and let your in laws fight among themselves unless your DH is keen on having it. Otherwise let it go. You have your FIL's memories and carry him in your heart. That is what counts. Gentle hugs to you.

@Austina no plan from the HRT provider but she agreed with my plan so that's something. It's like the blind leading the blind lol. But she did say since we know it isn't cancer that is the main thing. That is the truth. Big sigh of relief. But now I would love to stop bleeding as this cannot go on forever. I am hoping I can figure it out and get a handle on it. If I cannot then obviously I cannot continue on like this forever. But for now I continue one day at a time. Hope you feel well rested now and are sleeping soundly. Remember one day at a time and do not overdo and please make sure you eat and drink.

@marcy just gorgeous. Ear shots please. :appl:Wear in good health and rubylicious joy!

@MamaBee I love mice. :) Not in my house though but with 4 cats that should never happen lol. Maybe consider getting cats? Just saying...

@bling_dream19 hope your week is going well. Big hugs.

@Ally T I am so happy and excited for you. I saw the message late your time and hope you got my reply. Woohoo! And big hugs.

Hi @lambskin!

Hi to everyone else. We had a great ride yesterday and today is even nicer weather wise but that' the end of the good weather. We have blood work tomorrow but sadly our endocrinologist's mom passed away and the office manager called me Tuesday to let us know. She said another doctor would see us for the blood work but I am worried she won't do all the labs I want. My endocrinologist has been very easy going with me and runs so many labs. All that I request. This other doctor (whom we do not really know but she isn't as nice as Dr J that I do know) probably won't and it's a very long trip into the office for just blood work. We are probably going to go but I feel it is going to be a big waste of time and money (gas and tolls). I feel so badly for him though. He is only 41. His mom wasn't old. Losing one's mom is one of the hardest losses in life. :(

Anyway hoping everyone enjoys a good day and feels well. Leaving you with our ICOTD sweet treat. For @sarahb
Hugs to all of you. XOXO.

Jimmy and Michael set us up in the verboten garden (not theirs) to get out of the wind while enjoying our ice cream. So sweet they moved the chairs and table all the way to the garden.

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 5.46.27 AM.png

No alteration of colors ever. Always sharing exactly what we see.
Just a gorgeous day.
Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 5.47.51 AM.png

And lastly I know I should leave this for Caturday Saturday but I just want to share. Look at beautiful Gracie. In color and in black and white. These are Greg's photos of her in the morning sun.

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 5.48.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 5.48.16 AM.png

Have a meowalous day lovely ladies. ((((Hugs)))).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!

I am in full stress mode. So no sleeping and churning stomach. I did force down egg and toast and rode the stationary bike and elliptical as best as I could.

I developed bad habits of going to be very late and sleeping in. So adjusting my bedtime is difficult for my body. Quite simply, I am awake late and insomnia doesn't help.

I am worried about my upcoming surgery. + I am on my last nerve with the reno's which timelines change b/c of weather. Cold temps outside when changing windows is always a "challenge". I think of pipes. + I would like to visit my Mom and attend my dear friends Mother funeral service, but I just don't have the fortitude. And I do not want to expose myself and wear myself out prior to surgery. I don't need to be unwell physically any more than I am mentally.

Sorry for the massive whine. But I am just not myself.

not so cheery--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!

I am in full stress mode. So no sleeping and churning stomach. I did force down egg and toast and rode the stationary bike and elliptical as best as I could.

I developed bad habits of going to be very late and sleeping in. So adjusting my bedtime is difficult for my body. Quite simply, I am awake late and insomnia doesn't help.

I am worried about my upcoming surgery. + I am on my last nerve with the reno's which timelines change b/c of weather. Cold temps outside when changing windows is always a "challenge". I think of pipes. + I would like to visit my Mom and attend my dear friends Mother funeral service, but I just don't have the fortitude. And I do not want to expose myself and wear myself out prior to surgery. I don't need to be unwell physically any more than I am mentally.

not so cheery--Sharon

@canuk-gal You are not whining..I’m sorry you’re so stressed… I get like that when there’s too much on my plate. It’s horrible. Big huge hugs…

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Sharon--No apologies necessary for the NIRDI group. That's why we are here--to support each other, to celebrate the good and comfort when the bad happens. Anticipation of something like surgery is so hard on the psyche, isn't it? You can't make the days go by faster and you can't really put it out of your mind for very long while waiting. It's so energy-draining. I am impressed that you were able to exercise, even when feeling like this.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

PS'ers are the best! THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh I am emotional. Need a Kleenex. Thank you for the wisdom and support; just thank you all. :kiss::))

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone -

@canuk-gal, sorry you're feeling so stressed, life can throw a lot at us at one time sometimes...sending hugs and good thoughts...having surgery hanging over your head is hard. Hang in there and be good to yourself. Glad to hear your echo was normal.
@marcy, congrats on your upcoming retirement! It will be great to be free of the stress of work, have your days to yourself, and time to focus on yourself. Your new earrings are just gorgeous! I love the combo of rubies and diamonds. WF did a fabulous job on them.
@missy, really great news about the good test results, that really is the most important thing. Good luck with resolving your issues and hopefully you can find the right treatment and the right balance of hormones that will work for you.
@Austina, sorry you haven't been feeling well and I hope eating and drinking more during the day is helping you feel better.
@Slick, sorry to hear about the family issues, these situations bring out the worst in some people. Sending healing vibes to you, and I hope you can fit your booster in soon.
@MamaBee, what a cute pic of your mother, she looks great and I'm glad she's doing well. So nice she can come to your house for visits. Safe travels to Maryland and I hope everything is in good shape when you get there.
@springerspaniel, hi - I hope you're making progress on your application.
@sarahb, I'm hoping your Jack is doing ok. Love your pics, beautiful scenery.
@bling_dream19, hope everything's going well for you.
@mrs-b, hope you're having a great time and having fun visiting with everyone.

Dh and I have been in SC, and we're heading back to NJ tomorrow. It's been a good visit - weather has been nice and I saw my sister a lot. Got the booster while I was here so glad to have that over with.

Thinking of everyone dealing with stressful situations and health issues - take care everyone!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Honestly @canuk-gal, it’s not whining, it’s only natural that you’re apprehensive about having surgery, who wouldn’t be, especially in these times? Hang in there, and hopefully it’ll all be over before you know it and you’ll be out the other side recuperating.

Glad all is well with you @junebug17 and that you’ve been having lovely weather too. Having not been used to these kind of temperatures in November, it’s a welcome change to be able to be outside in the sunshine. Woohoo to getting ‘boosted‘ while you were there too.

I hope your trip for bloodwork wasn’t a waste of time today @missy, and they do all the tests you want done. Yes, you’re right, focus on the positive, NO cancer, that’s the best news, and try whatever you need to do to fix the other problem. There is always the last resort surgery, IF it comes to that. Gracie is so sleek and glossy, and obviously in tip top condition from all the love and care she gets.

Eek @MamaBee, everything crossed that no miskies have set up home at your place. A nice ginger Tom could be a welcome addition to your household :mrgreen: We’re in Austin now, but will be moving 20 miles away IF/WHEN the house is ever ready!

That’s a great suggestion @lambskin, that way more people could appreciate the medal and it would be preserved for the future.

I’m sure the little Bear is keeping you on your toes @Slick1, he really is full of character.

Have you had the chance to wear your new earrings yet @marcy ?

How are the pupsters doing @springerspaniel ? Keeping well I hope.

We went out to lunch yesterday as we’re trying the local eateries near the house. There were 4 bikes/patrol vehicles from the local police parked in the car park of the place we chose, a good time for the crims to run riot :lol: We met with another pool builder, and although there’s no more progress on the house, they had cleared and graded part of the garden.

Poor Bertie is unwell today, and unfortunately had an accident during the night. He hid it under his blanket and was so upset this morning, he’s on a light diet today and mainly sleeping.

Colin and I did the food shopping today and filled up the car, and I’ve made cottage pie for dinner tonight.

Trip to Costco on the cards for tomorrow, then brunch out on Sunday for Kim’s birthday as she’s leaving Monday to visit her sister who’s just had a baby.

Big love and hugs to all the NIRDIs, it’s almost the weekend :dance:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!!

@Austina guess you picked a good and SAFE place to eat!!!!:mrgreen2: Poor Bertie--I feel for the sweet pooch. Hope his upset tummy is short lived.

@junebug17 glad you had fun with your sister. I hope your DD is happy with her new job. And I hope NJ weather won't be a big shock to you after SC!!!

@missy I bought some CBD gummies. LOL. Looking for some decent sleep and post op pain control as needed.

Still stressing about next Wed, but it is what it is. I kept busy today as I need to stock up on supplies and make meals since my DH doesn't shop or cook. I guess we'll see what happens--either we'll starve or have FT door dash!!!! LOL. Luckily I have wonderful friends who've already said they'd love to help!!!! I feel blessed. One friend said she'd buy me another pair of baby yoda jammies!!

Lovely bright sunny day, only 3C but that is good for this time of year. I might take a walk since the sunny Vit D would be good for me. From my view the Rockies are glorious and very white!

cheers--Sharon

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We’ve just received the CAD from one of the pool builders :dance:

Sorry for the pic overload.

43FE1FE2-F134-40A9-A767-7A4A6C45DC40.jpeg A6BC0495-8C05-46C6-8D79-C9B9E4A6FB31.jpeg B52A8BEC-AA2C-4EDC-8710-B2A1ED4344F7.jpeg C4B15087-57C3-4913-AFD8-B585AEE856BD.jpeg C4D6B2ED-CF90-42A3-9439-A5EE778EF805.jpeg 3F1BA8BE-AB45-41ED-9F98-D5FDAF2A54E6.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good afternoon girls and happy FriYAY!
I’m sorry it’s been such a crazy busy day and I’m exhausted but wanted just to say hi and to tell @canuk-gal I am thinking of you and sending bucketloads of good luck and good wishes your way. And gentle hugs.

@MamaBee hope the tire is fixed and your day got better. Big hugs.

@Austina sounds like a fun weekend is planned. HB to Kim! And gentle hugs and healing vibes to sweet Bertie. Hope he starts feeling all better soon. That’s a fabulous pool! Love it!

@junebug17 glad you enjoyed a lovely time in SC and got to spend time with your sister. Safe travels back home.

@marcy we saw the eclipse this morning as we we’re heading into the city. So cool. I couldn’t capture it in my photos unfortunately.
Ear pics pretty please. Hope you’re enjoying your rubylicious earrings. Hugs.

@Slick1 hope your toe is healing well and you are having a good day. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 Happy FriYAY! Hugs.

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well. I’m signing off for now but am thinking of all of you and sending good wishes your way. Hugs.

Leaving you with another Gracie photo. In anticipation of happy Caturday Saturday. XOXO ❤

84D1255F-CA0F-448F-A5FC-999B348D8A8D.jpeg

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
still working on the application--it goes in to the evaluating committee on Monday, so just a couple of quick bits here. Hi to all the NIRDIs! I cannot believe that it's (US) Thanksgiving already...

Freddie had his first half day of daycare yesterday and came home full of energy:confused:. They SWORE he would be exhausted. Same for today's half day. Hmmmm

@Austina How is Bertie today? I hope it was just a short term stomach bug? Wow what an awesome p:cool2::cool2:l!!!!! Can't wait to see the finished house and grounds.

@missy Hoping you are taking some time to relax with Greg and the kitties!

@MamaBee please tell me how you finally figured out how to donate your more expensive clothing rather than try to sell it. I am so torn (and also embarrassed) about how much I have, even with tags still on.

Back to writing. Love and peace to everyone!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!

not so cheery--Sharon

@canuk-gal i am so sorry everything is hitting you at once. You have a lot on your mind. Glad you can vent here and I hope you know we are all here for you. Sending you mega dust and big hugs. Take care.

Marcy

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal, Please don’t be so hard on yourself. It’s normal to be nervous before a surgery. You also just went thru a lot emotionally with your mom too. Take a deep breath and please, please be kind to yourself.

Gorgeous earrings @marcy WOW!!! Thinking of you and hope you are feeling well. Do you have a retirement date? It took me a while to adjust to retirement. My niece had her baby not too long afterward and I was thrilled I got to help watch my grandniece often in the years that followed.

@junebug17, It sounds like you had a great time in SC. I’m happy you were able to enjoy the beautiful weather and had fun with your DH and sister. It’s gotten really cold here.

@MamaBee, Is the car fixed? I hope today is going smoothly for you.

@Slick1, I hope you toe feels better. How is little Bear? My DH was the executor for my MIL’s estate. My MIL has 3 sons. It went relatively smoothly but was a lot of work. At the end of the day nothing happened that damaged my husbands relationship with his brothers and that is all that really mattered.

@Austina, Love the pool. Doesn’t it feel good watching the house come together? I hope Bertie starts to feel better quickly.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you and sending well wishes @canuk-gal
Beautiful pool CADs @Austina love!!
@Calliecake it is so much work. Thankfully, the brothers are united. It’s the sister (and her DDs) who disagree with everything.
NIRDI shoutout!! ((Hugs)) to all! Exhausted, so off to sleep!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results