shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@Austina, it's very sad Shirley didn't remember your conversation. I'm sorry. I'm watching Safe now and it's really good, thanks for the recommendation. I'm trying to stick to one episode a night Lol. I'm glad you found the reason for your pain and are getting treatment, but sorry it is making you sore. I hope you're feeling better soon, take care.

@Tekate, no, I don't play golf but I love watching it on TV lol - I know, weird, but I like it for some reason. I'm in NJ right now, although dh is plotting the next trip. Exciting that Chris has a new apartment, the location sounds great - young people love being out and about. So great you're seeing a lot of your family and spending time with that sweetie Auti.

@Jimmianne, very brave to cut your hair! I'm sure it looks good. Taking some length off does make a difference. Looking forward to seeing your new band. sorry your furbabies had to go for dental work - hate that - and I hope they are feeling ok.

@canuk-gal, your day with the family sounds great, love those times when everyone is together.

@AV_, hope all is well and you're doing well with your work. And I hope you get to that gallery soon!

@Niffler75, I'm really sorry you were hurt by your relatives. Families can be pretty disappointing. And maybe a few other things I won't say here...can you tell I'm speaking from experience lol? Your son knows he is very loved by you and your dh and that's really the most important thing. Glad to hear you're having fun cooking. Is your son starting school soon? I really think it's going to be a positive change for you both. And great idea to get a dog someday!

@marcy, I love Marty's band. So cool you saw Mars, You must have gotten a kick out of it. So sorry to hear about the terrible wind chill, makes being outside awful. LOL to having the house clean for a few days...I miss ds not being around as much now that he has his own place, but I have to admit - the house does stay cleaner longer haha.

@missy, I hope the new medication works well for you. It's a shame the formula was changed on the other one. It's great Greg is doing so well; he's sailing through this recovery. Cookie is a beautiful kitty and I hope things go smoothly if you do end up adopting her. Your nieces look wonderful. My brother isn't doing that well with his sleep right now, thanks. I'll probably take a ride to see him on Monday.

@bling_dream19 , here are a few pics of my ring...I really don't feel it between my fingers , I guess a little? but it doesn't bother me. everyone's different when it comes to that though. Mine looks pretty much like yours in terms of thickness I think, even though my carat weight is lower.
2547E5B8-2147-4BCE-856D-61CB703D51C6.jpeg 9699D266-B5C3-40C9-BBED-874A7AFDC89A.jpeg

Nothing special going on here...just the usual stuff. I'm spending Saturday and Sunday at the beach with 2 friends, one has an apartment there. Haven't seen them in a while so should be fun.

Have a good Thursday everyone!

Very pretty Junie! Yours looks a little thinner than mine. You look very elegant and sparkly! Thank you sharing sweet June. Maybe you wear yours on the left? I'm returning my costco one as it feels too thick for me. I've got 3 rings coming so I'm going to wait on a band. Thanks again for sharing.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Missy it looks like Greg is progressing really well! I hope your meds are ok and the price is not through the roof. I'm having a busy but fun week and not totally up to date on the nirdies but everyone is on my mind always. That little kitty is so cute but no ringworm! Hugs to you friend and thanks for all the support on the 5 stone that was not meant to be.
@marcy that it SO cool you got to see Mars! I find astronomy fascinating but I don't know much about it. And I just love Marty's ring.
@Austina I hope your shoulder is feeling better and you're having a great week!
@Mamabean cant wait to see your new band! I just LOVE summer, she is beautiful sparkly and elegant.
@Tekate and @missy does rosacea medicine really work? Like take out the red? I have rosacea too, untreated and it gets worse with any caffeine, alcohol you know the usual suspects. So, I'm just wondering if meds really work and or I have to give up all triggers?
Hugs and love to all.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 a weekend at the beach with gf's?? I'm in ;-) hope you are a wonderful time June. Auti is a real sweetiepie.. I can already tell she's a showoff..When you hold both her hands and she walks (very poorly but cute) that baby is the BIGGEST smile and she looks to ensure everyone is looking at her.. amazing.. I'm sure if I had played golf I would be on a 3rd shoulder..my sister was an insane football fan, that girl watched football all weekend for 40 years..

@Austina I'm sorry for you all with Shirley Austina :( it's sad to think that her DIL has this new baby and a MIL who's not remembering anything. Dementia - such a hard thing, both my inlaws were totally gone by the time they died. My MIL always kept her smile and her tell everybody what to do attitude - although she had no clue who we were, at the end of her life she became wary of even going outside in her wheelchair with her senior citizen kids, very hard on the loved ones. Sounds like quite the workout for your neck pain (shoulder pain :) ) I know that when I was doing p/t for my shoulder my neck pain was much better :). xoxox

@marcy glad you finished your article.. you are just continuing to progress on your lifting, pretty awesome for sure. Sorry about the snow.. I miss the snow but it's been overcast and rainy for 2 days here in Austin and I'm done with that xoxoxox

off to bed for me too!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 I am now on the same med as @Mamabean 's mom, so far its been working, but I thought I had tried it before.. metronidazole gel is what I have. It has been working for the red pustule/bumps but my red face is worse.. I call rosacea the Irish woman's bane, but I notice that Prince Charles has a really bad case of it.. he's redder than an apple half the time I see a pix of him.. there is stuff he could try.. I turn red with anything tomato based and red wine, good think I don't like red wine! maybe white wine too now that I think of it but I don't drink a lot of white wine either, but I don't really get flushed from gin! Bombay especially .. night sweet girl and can't wait to see the new rings!

xoxo

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@junebug17 We are planning a slow transition to support him settling in school. Initially he will have regular home visits from 2 members of staff who will be his keyworkers, then will work up to his workers taking out into the community to do some activities. Following on from that he will hopefully feel ok to visit school and take part in some activities working up to full time attendance.

@marcy It will be interesting to see what the future holds with a support dog for my son. It depends on what he is comfortable with. He absolutely loves daschunds.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and wishing you all a terrific (I hope) Thursday!

O M G just look at that face :kiss2: No wonder you’re thinking of getting another puss, she is just gorgeous @missy, so intelligent and determined looking. I wish there was an easy way to check that she’s RW free because she’s an absolute beauty.

Wow, Greg is doing so well and how sweet that he’s got Francesca close to his heart. Another wet day here today, we did go to the gym this morning, I just did one of the cycling programmes for 30 minutes as I’m steering clear of using any of the upper body machines.

Dear @Austina I am glad you are getting to the bottom of your neck/shoulder pain and receiving treatments to alleviate the discomfort. Hoping you get sweet relief soon. Thank you for your sweet encouraging words. I appreciate that so much. Sorry the weather by you has been so wet and hope you continue to remain safe and dry. Good for you doing cycling at the gym. Any movement is good and glad you can still work out despite the shoulder and neck issues. Soon you will be free of all that pain and will be able to work out any body part you want. Fingers crossed.

@missy I am partially anxious and partially excited for your potential new cat. What a beautiful girl though. :kiss2:
Greg is doing so well isn't he! It's funny I remember when I went to collect my husband after his arthroscopy (and he is extremely stubborn) and he got out of bed way to quickly, turned grey and became best friends with the floor!

Both our cats are quite elderly so we will probably have to wait to get a dog. We were thinking about a young greyhound rescue. We have some friends with greyhounds and they are so calm and loving. There is the possibility of working with a local dog trainer who has lots of experience training dogs to work with people with disabilities.

So me first custom ring is nearly ready (spessartite and mali garnets). The stones have been set then it just needs polishing and finishing off. I will share photos when I have it!
Take care everyone. x

Oh I am so excited for you re your first custom ring being almost ready. Woohoo! Oh no about your dh falling after his surgery. Yes our men can be stubborn. I feel your pain. Thanks for your excitement and cautious worry too. I think rescuing a greyhound is amazing and I am excited for you too. Your son will love having a dog and I think it would make a big difference. Animals speak to us and especially those that are gifted in different ways. I hope you can make this dream come true sooner vs later though I hope your cats live a long time so I guess I am just wishing whatever happens is best for all of you. I hear you on not wanting to add a dog while the cats might be stressed. Hmm. Wonder if a specially trained dog might work out with the cats...as they are gentle and sweet and maybe they would all get along? IDK. Maybe a trial meeting if a suitable dog came available so you could try it out. As for us not sure how this is going to go re Cookie so we shall see. We really went through a very challenging time from june-december and then I have to include January because Fred died so not sure I am up for more kitty challenges but time will tell.

Sending you lots of hugs and to your son too @Niffler75. And keep us posted re the bling. Woohoo!

@missy that is a very cute kitty. I hate to hear your toe is bothering you again. I hope they get it fixed up for you soon. No worries on cleaning; it waits. As much cleaning and scrubbing as you did at the beach house you totally deserve a break from cleaning. Beautiful picture of your cute nieces with wonderful background scenery. Happy birthday to your niece. I totally enjoyed the Lucy clip; that’s one of my favorite episodes. Woo hoo to Greg bending his knee 122 degrees. I love the little Francesca on Greg’s shirt.

Thank you Marcy. It makes me smile when Greg wears his Francesca shirts of which he has many. That is one of my favorite clips too. Sweet you lifted so much yesterday and got to enjoy a friend's company for lunch too. 87 lbs twenty times. Marcy you rock! Wonderful you finished your article and hope your temps warm up soon. Brrrrrr it's cold. I looked at the weather report here for next week and it is warming up to the 50s I think and hope but we have to get through a few cold days here first. Stay warm and cozy and tomorrow is Friday woohoo. Thank you for all your kind and encouraging support dear Marcy. XO.

HI:

Speaking of cute furry beasts--our neighbour sent a photo of a Bobcat in their yard. Big kitty! :)

Took my son to the dentist--tooth sensitivy--needs a root canal! All a little shocked here--and not just sticker shock. Oh well.

cheers--Sharon

Oh Sharon, I am sorry your son needs a root canal and yes sorry about the expense too. Hope he is well taken care of by the endodontist/dentist and gets relief soon. Aww a Bobcat in your neighbor's yard.
Sweet. Big kitty indeed. Hope you are staying comfy and enjoying some nice weather. Hugs.

@missy My mom has Rosacea. She uses a topical called Metronidazole. She says it’s not expensive..and it works for her..
I’m getting antsy waiting for Ashlee to be finished...In the meantime I purchased a slimmer baguette band for her. My other baguette band is too wide. I spent $100 less than what I got for selling my AVR moissanite and two other rings....The other band is channel set..This one is prong set. I’m excited to get it.

Oh I am super excited for you to get Ashlee too! OMG cmon let's get her soon. Sweet you got a new band with the funds you received from selling what you do not wear. That is smart Joanne. Smart cookie. I am glad Metrogel works for your mom. I couldn't tolerate it...my skin is super reactive sadly. But yay it works for your mom!

Nothing special going on here...just the usual stuff. I'm spending Saturday and Sunday at the beach with 2 friends, one has an apartment there. Haven't seen them in a while so should be fun.

Enjoy your weekend at the beach Junie and your 5 stone ring is beautiful. So elegant on your hand. I am sorry your brother is having trouble still sleeping. It is a quality of life issue and I feel his pain. I hope he finds relief soon.

Missy it looks like Greg is progressing really well! I hope your meds are ok and the price is not through the roof. I'm having a busy but fun week and not totally up to date on the nirdies but everyone is on my mind always. That little kitty is so cute but no ringworm! Hugs to you friend and thanks for all the support on the 5 stone that was not meant to be.

Thank you sweet @bling_dream19. There is a savings card making it $50 a month for now so that is affordable. Though that is only half of my thyroid meds. But the alternative cost would have been crazy so I can live with this. The main thing is finding something that I can tolerate that works for me so fingers crossed. Thank you for caring. Greg is doing well. Relieved about that.

@Tekate and @missy does rosacea medicine really work? Like take out the red? I have rosacea too, untreated and it gets worse with any caffeine, alcohol you know the usual suspects. So, I'm just wondering if meds really work and or I have to give up all triggers?
Hugs and love to all.

Aw I am sorry you are dealing with rosacea too. So yes and no. One still needs to give up one's triggers for rosacea to calm down but the meds can help. It is a very individual thing though what works for who. It took me a long time to figure it out and truth be told there are some times nothing works and then you just ride it out. Like now I have weird thing happening but I am compartmentalizing and just doing my one day/one hour at a time and hoping it goes away. I have cut out alcohol (for the most part) and dairy and that helped but I also take Oracea one a day every day (since 2006 with the exception of 4 months in 2014 when I broke my leg and then my rosacea went crazy and had to go back on it) and I apply Soolantra daily. So far that really helped alleviate my symptoms (for the most part and right now as I wrote I am dealing with something I suspect is rosacea related but we shall see). Find your triggers and eliminate them as best you can and also if you don't have a derm you like try finding one because they can be helpful. I feel like I know a lot about rosacea so if I can help please don't hesitate to ask me anything. (((HUGS))).

@missy ooooh that face, that beautiful kitten, I hope you and she connect or she is adopted by a wonderful Missy type wonderful wonderful woman :) Greg is awesome, I tell you, in 2 more weeks he's gong to be spry like he's 30 again, it feels so GREAT to be out of pain and be able to walk.. I know this.. hugs to him and you. Hey and all I can say is NO RINGWORM please, girl you have done more for your furkids that anyone I know, we are all good parents here but we all know also how much hell and back you've had.

I gotta go make dinner (souffle! ain't I cool ) but I have to come back cause I see Austina posted and I want to see what she says about her weather and how things are with her and sending a hi and some rain

Aww thank you! Kate the great @Tekate. How did your Souffle turn out? You are cool! Thank you for all your good cheer re Greg's recovery. Yes no Ringworm please. I am exhausted and rethinking the kitten thing but we will see and maybe meet her if she isn't adopted Saturday. I just want her to get a good home and it doesn't have to be ours...just want all the furry babies to find a good home with loving parents. So sad how many strays there are that are either euthanized or live in a cage waiting for their fur-ever home which often never happens. :(

Catherine, your genetic muscle composition is common in elite power athletes.

Oh I am impressed Kate the Great @Tekate! I am the opposite lol. You go girlie! That is awesome. Good genes for sure. :appl:

@AV_ how is your weather? I hope you get much needed rain soon. Too bad Austina cannot give you some of hers. If only it worked that way...How is the week going? Thanks for all your support and good wishes. Hugs to you.

@Slick1 GOOD LUCK today!!! Bucketloads of continued healing dust being sent your way dear girl. (((HUGS))).

@Scandinavian healing dust and gentle hugs to you and your mom. XO.

@Jimmianne brilliant addition. For a brilliant lady. How did the animal dental work go yesterday? Hugs and hope your day is a good one.

We had a good day. PT in the AM and a long walk in the afternoon. The weather was good. Today is colder but we are heading to the beach house to fill the feral feeders and then our first trip to Costco since before the surgery. And then back home. It's going to be a long Thursday. Have a good day girls and hugs.

Leaving you with a silly selfie kissing pic. Haha it's not so easy to kiss and shoot. But it's fun trying.:lol:
missyandgregwalkfeb2020.png

Enjoy a good day girls!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mamabean, a Schipperke was my daughter’s first dog, Cricket. She barked constantly. But with extreme cuteness, nevertheless I adhere to the rule of one barkaholic per lifetime.

Marcy, I sort of did not get the excitement of watching a planet reappear, but suddenly I think I do get it. The whole thing is like a big atom. A living machine and you get to see some of the more subtle expressions.
It that it?

We are supposed to get snow today, conveniently falling between 3pm and 1am. See, Marcy, here we put our weather on a precise schedule and don’t just say “snow between August and May and maybe other months too”...like some places.

Buy paper plates. :lol:

Cilantro, love or hate is genetic. Same with goat cheese. Someone should do a study to see if the same people who think cilantro tastes like soap also think that goat cheese tastes like an old goat smells. I can't stand to eat either.

June, watching golf is mesmerizing. You think you may be inspired to play some day? Your ring is beautiful, very nice on your hand too.

Sharon, so sorry your son needs a root canal. Not the most pleasant proceedure
but maybe a little valium going in??

KTG, even your chromosomes are great! You got it goin’ on.
But we all knew that before.
And it’s easy to tell you’ve got the blingasome too.

Hi to everyone this morning...or afternoon to some of you.

Got hair chopped to collarbone length, straight cut all the way around and absolutely love it. My hairdresser said I opted for an intentional look for a change lol. all together got rid of about 8 inches, but still enough for a cute messy topknot.
Freedom!
And kitty and dog are doing well. Poor Sam had a horribly infected tooth..I didn’t know! And Camille’s was a routine cleaning, but she is still wobbly and depressed this morning. The vet gave me a powder to put in their food that reduces tarter built up. Hope it works.

Missy, you and Greg look like movie stars.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got hair chopped to collarbone length, straight cut all the way around and absolutely love it. My hairdresser said I opted for an intentional look for a change lol. all together got rid of about 8 inches, but still enough for a cute messy topknot.
Freedom!
And kitty and dog are doing well. Poor Sam had a horribly infected tooth..I didn’t know! And Camille’s was a routine cleaning, but she is still wobbly and depressed this morning. The vet gave me a powder to put in their food that reduces tarter built up. Hope it works.

Wow that is great you got 8 inches off and still have length for a topknot. Effortless glamour and that is you to a T @Jimmianne! I am glad your kitty and dog are doing well re the dental stuff but hope Camille improves today re her wobbliness and depression. Poor sweetheart. Sounds good re the powder to reduce tartar build up. I could use that too lol.

Speaking of LOL thank you much Jimmianne but may I add a NOT to the end of your sentence re how we look. Haha. I wish.

Have a wonderful day sweet Jimmianne and hugs to you and your furry crew.

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
It's finished! :dance: My lovely jeweller posted photos of my ring and I should have it tomorrow or Saturday. I am so excited to see the red orange against the green mali garnets. :mrgreen2:

20200220_152345.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's finished! :dance: My lovely jeweller posted photos of my ring and I should have it tomorrow or Saturday. I am so excited to see the red orange against the green mali garnets. :mrgreen2:

20200220_152345.jpg

Yay @Niffler75! I love the bezels in the three stone! The colors of the stones are so pretty! You deserve it!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Mamabean Thanks lovely. =)2 Green and orange are my absolute fave colours. The mali garnets are almost an olive green with yellow flashes, very sparkly!
How are you? How's family?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mamabean, a Schipperke was my daughter’s first dog, Cricket. She barked constantly. But with extreme cuteness, nevertheless I adhere to the rule of one barkaholic per lifetime.

Marcy, I sort of did not get the excitement of watching a planet reappear, but suddenly I think I do get it. The whole thing is like a big atom. A living machine and you get to see some of the more subtle expressions.
It that it?

We are supposed to get snow today, conveniently falling between 3pm and 1am. See, Marcy, here we put our weather on a precise schedule and don’t just say “snow between August and May and maybe other months too”...like some places.

Buy paper plates. :lol:

Cilantro, love or hate is genetic. Same with goat cheese. Someone should do a study to see if the same people who think cilantro tastes like soap also think that goat cheese tastes like an old goat smells. I can't stand to eat either.

June, watching golf is mesmerizing. You think you may be inspired to play some day? Your ring is beautiful, very nice on your hand too.

Sharon, so sorry your son needs a root canal. Not the most pleasant proceedure
but maybe a little valium going in??

KTG, even your chromosomes are great! You got it goin’ on.
But we all knew that before.
And it’s easy to tell you’ve got the blingasome too.

Hi to everyone this morning...or afternoon to some of you.

Freedom!

Missy, you and Greg look like movie stars.

@Jimmianne I asked the owner of the dog if she was a barker. They said no..only when someone came to the door...Bailey barks at anything and everything passing in front of the house. His barks don’t bother me..but the neighbor’s dog..Omg..It barks like chalk on a blackboard...It’s a small dog.. a Yorkshire Terrier...He is absolutely adorable but his screechy bark is awful.
I‘m happy you like your hair. Your hair must have been pretty long to cut off eight inches...since you already chopped some off.
I bid on a band on EBay..I don’t think I’ll get it because I won’t bid up any higher...It ends in four hours so we’ll see..I do hope I get it because it’s a larger size to wear on my right hand. Did you get your Sepkus ring yet?
I‘m glad everything went well with your furries appointment yesterday..Bailey has never had his teeth cleaned and he’s eleven...I found these bones that clean the teeth called Checkups. He gets a half bone a day. I found them in Missouri..Since we moved to Pa I buy them through Amazon. His teeth are really white..I don’t know what size your dog is but I break the bone in half because it’s a big bone..I hope Camille perks up soon...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean Thanks lovely. =)2 Green and orange are my absolute fave colours. The mali garnets are almost an olive green with yellow flashes, very sparkly!
How are you? How's family?

@Niffler75 Your stones are so pretty...I love colored stones but my OCD would make me match the stones to the clothes I wear that day. I’m curious...Would you do that?
We’re all fine..Thank you asking. David is in a testing the boundaries mode right now. I have to be on my toes..lol For whatever reason I can pick it up before he says or does something..so I can sometimes short it out. He works on a reward system with privileges..If he has something to work for his behavior is better. It can be draining sometimes because he likes to talk about his feelings..but they are in a loop so we talk about it over and over again. I’m just happy he can use his words.
How’s everything going at your end? Your plan with the transition into a full day of school sounds perfect. I hope he enjoys his new school..

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
:lol-2: With my clothes I naturally wear quite neutral or autumnal colours!
Ah yes the looping convo drives me look too! I can predict instinctively most of the time if things are going to get tricky. I'm glad you have found a system that works most of the time for you and David. Does David like to have predictable routines?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol-2: With my clothes I naturally wear quite neutral or autumnal colours!
Ah yes the looping convo drives me look too! I can predict instinctively most of the time if things are going to get tricky. I'm glad you have found a system that works most of the time for you and David. Does David like to have predictable routines?

He does @Niffler75 but I knew early on most people with Autism can get very rigid in their routines..so I would keep all his schedules pretty much the same but change it up a little. I would say..”Change of plans!” So everything would be the same in his routine but the one thing in his day. I would vary what the change would be..but only one thing..so he could still be pretty comfortable. That was when he was small. We’ve been doing this a long time now..He‘s not that stuck in his routines anymore...He has the same order because I do well with a routine..and he does too.. but the times can vary if that makes sense. Yesterday I forgot to buy his goldfish snack which he gets when he comes home from work. My heart dropped a little when I realized I didn’t have them because he worked for them. I explained when he got home that I forgot to get them....but that he could pick something else..He was fine with it. He sang the song, “Everyone makes mistakes..Yes they do!” I use to sing that to him when he was little...I can’t remember if I made up that song or I heard it somewhere..My brain is turning to Swiss cheese..Haha..
I just looked it up! Big Bird on Sesame Street sings that song! Memories! Haha

Last edited:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 We are planning a slow transition to support him settling in school. Initially he will have regular home visits from 2 members of staff who will be his keyworkers, then will work up to his workers taking out into the community to do some activities. Following on from that he will hopefully feel ok to visit school and take part in some activities working up to full time attendance.

@marcy It will be interesting to see what the future holds with a support dog for my son. It depends on what he is comfortable with. He absolutely loves daschunds.

@Niffler75 that transition plan sounds perfect! So great your son is going to have professionals slowly help him adjust. Wonderful. This plan will give you support too. I'm really glad this has all worked out so well. You are doing an amazing job advocating for your son. <3

I love your new ring! Beautiful. The colors are gorgeous together. I have a soft spot for garnets too...my mother's birthstone.

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@junebug17 Just praying the transition plan works. :pray: Myself and my husband, as well as my son really need to build up a trust in this new team as we were all so badly let down by my son's first school! :x2

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 Just praying the transition plan works. :pray: Myself and my husband, as well as my son really need to build up a trust in this new team as we were all so badly let down by my son's first school! :x2

Oh no @Niffler75, I'm sorry! I can see why you and dh would be feeling nervous and unsure. Hang in there and try to stay as positive as you can. It sounds like a great plan and I'm really hoping this school makes every effort to meet your son's needs.

Last edited:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty Junie! Yours looks a little thinner than mine. You look very elegant and sparkly! Thank you sharing sweet June. Maybe you wear yours on the left? I'm returning my costco one as it feels too thick for me. I've got 3 rings coming so I'm going to wait on a band. Thanks again for sharing.

Ah yes, I do wear mine on the left, as an ering substitute. Maybe that makes a difference too. And yay to 3 rings coming...can't wait to see them!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niffler, what a terrific color combination! You will post more photos and handshots when your ring arrives. :evil2: =)2

Mamabean, how fun that your son sang to you. Good old Bigbird...our parenting partner.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Niffler, what a terrific color combination! You will post more photos and handshots when your ring arrives. :evil2: =)2

Mamabean, how fun that your son sang to you. Good old Bigbird...our parenting partner.

Ummmmmm @Jimmianne Where are the photos of your new ring..:evil2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 hiw fun to have multiple bands. I swap out 4 and enjoy the variety. Marty’s band is pretty cool. I wonder if they have a smaller version I could order? Ooh good idea.

@Tekate I’ll send you some snow, I can’t promise it will arrive in the original form though. I like watching lightning but don’t enjoy days of rain. I hope the sun comes back out soon.

@Niffler75 it sounds like the school really supports a careful and comfortable transition for your son. I think that’s great. A I have several friends with daschunds, they love them. The people I babysat for in junior high had one and she was a sweetie. Your ring is gorgeous.

@missy this months article might go too technical or boring for non astronomers but I tied it in to what you can see in the evening sky. Yes, we love Lucy. She can always make me laugh. Enjoy some warmer weather. Are you driving to the beach house or is Greg ready to drive again? Good luck with your long day. Love your smooching selfie and yes I’m impressed you got that shot.

@Jimmianne you are close on Mars but here is more detail. The Mars deal was an occultation. The moon is closer to us than Mars so it moves faster across the sky. The Moon passed in front of Mars cutting it off from our point of view. Since the moon doesn’t have an atmosphere it has a sharp edge so when The moon moved enough that Mars was visible again it just seems to instantly appear. Only a geek astronomer finds that kind of thing so cool. One of the coolest thing I ever watched was Saturn occulting a star in Sagittarius. You could see the star pop in and out through the rings of Saturn. I hope you have a pretty snow today and it melts quickly. Marty won’t eat on paper plates if he can avoid it. I am with you in goat cheese. Hate it. I use cottage cheese in my lasagna. Your new hairdo sounds fabulous. Nice. Your head must feel lighter. Glad to hear the kitty and dog are doing okay after the dentist visit. Your new band is gorgeous.

@Mamabean lol at your neighbor dog barking at chalk on a chalkboard. I love having neighbors like that especially when I’m trying to sleep in and their dog is outside yapping for hours. I love the story about change of plans. That’s great. I hope you get that ring.

Not much going on with me. We are dropping off our stuff for taxes tonight. Marty has 2 new clients. Sweet.

Take care
Marcy

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
In order to set a good example....here’s one ; )

First Sepkus I bought (mini band), and the last...for now. Time for your bling photos, please =)2

E6FC6DAB-6148-421C-AD71-966F9C2572AF.jpeg .

Pretty @Jimmianne! I love the rich yellow gold...I’m so jealous... I have a bunch of yellow gold bands..but they don’t look right on me.
I’m bidding on an ebay band. It ends in a half hour...The bids are climbing but I won’t go any higher..I did increase my bid two times but I went as far as I’ll go...Fingers crossed...I need a band for my right hand finger. Its larger than my left...
I bought a Noemie baguette eternity band to go with Ashlee...I’m hoping to get Ashlee soon...
2C2A38EB-FBB9-4588-AFFF-1428C4E4A6C6.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@marcy You lost me explaining Mars...but I think it’s amazing that you saw it...
Have you tried Ricotta cheese in your lasagna? Do you use mozzarella cheese too? I LOVE goat cheese, spring mix greens, with beets in a balsamic dressing with walnuts...:lickout:
Please send some snow to Pennsylvania...I miss it...We only had a light dusting on the grass one time...I don’t think we’re going to get any this year...Boo!
I hate tax season...My husband is a bear...We have an accountant but he sets it all up for him. I just stay clear of him.
Thank you for hoping I win my auction on EBay...I’m going to check now..:pray: Five minutes to go...I can’t look...

Last edited:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, finding that specific spot to watch for the “popout” sounds technical!

Ha...just started snowing....predicted at 3...came at 2:58.
Told ya we like to stick to a schedule here in the East :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, find that specific spot to watch for the “popout” sounds technical!

Halir!!!! Stay warm!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here’s a random video of what happened. As I said it’s something that excites us astronomers. It looked better in binoculars.

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, finding that specific spot to watch for the “popout” sounds technical!

@Jimmianne no skill involved on the Mars occupation. The Moon is easy to find and I knew exactly when the planet would reappear.

Isn’t it cool how weather apps say snow starts in 15 minutes. They are sometimes wrong and sometimes right.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results