shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the well-wishes @marcy ! I’m very thankful my recovery was easy. Shoot! I can’t believe I missed you in Scottsdale! Meeting up would have been so fun! Please let me know if you make it back here. You are so right about the Peachtrees, lol. Everything here is laid out in a grid and I quite like it. Navigating is sooo much easier.

I’m sorry work was so frustrating. Grrr, no fun!
But a reason to buy more jewelry is never a bad thing. I wish my dh bought tools so I’d have more reason! :lol:

Thank you for the love @junebug17 ! I’m really glad dd1 is getting the elf she needs. We’re just praying it gives her the tools she needs to be out in the world on her own. There is still a lot to worry about, but we are hopeful. I’m glad your children are doing well! Xoxo

@missy yes, the job thing sucks. It sucks more because I’ve known my boss for 17 years and got a great annual performance review just before my surgery. I asked him if he’d write a letter of recommendation for me and he said “of course” but now has gone radio silent and I’m not sure what’s going on. :(2 Thanks for the job dust.

I’m super excited about our new house! We’ll see it for the first time Monday evening. We walked through it with our realtor via FaceTime so we haven’t actually been there in person yet. Slightly worrisome, but I know it will all turn out!

Your ringworm escapade sounds like an absolute nightmare! I am so sorry...and exhausted for you. I had a similar issue when ds2 was an infant. He was imunocompromized so it came with additional challenges. I am a firm proponent of using natural remedies in addition to medical ones. One major thing that really really helped in addition to the topicals we were prescribed was using grapefruit seed extract (GSE). It is a very strong natural anti-fungal. I added 10-15 drops to each load of laundry and it really helped ensure things we washed were decontaminated. It can also Ben added to cleaning products, shampoo, can be ingested (2-5 drops in a beverage), etc. Anecdotally, it seemed to really cut down on the reinfection piece of things since the spores are so darn hardy and can otherwise survive the wash. I also used a colloidal silver spray and oil of oregano topically. And yes, we are Warriors and you WILL best this! Sending you major strength and love!

@Austina I’m so glad you’re getting a break from the heat. It’s 111 degrees here today nd we’re thinking about going iceskating, lol. I’m glad Dottie Ian just a deep sleeper. Happy early birthday dear fur baby! A birthday and a BBQ sounds fun! Enjoy!

@Scandinavian your necklace is an absolute dream! Thanks for the extra pics, I’m swooning!

@AV_ I’m glad you can stay for months yet and here’s is o pending hurry to do something immediately. Sending you continued hugs!

Here’s the ring I picked up, ugly setting and all. The sapphire Ian definitely not going back in it. I reached out to Jerry Newman for the recut. Have any of you worked with him?
490EC3BC-6F06-4FBA-94F9-D37C4C3DB5E1.jpeg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here’s the ring I picked up, ugly setting and all. The sapphire Ian definitely not going back in it. I reached out to Jerry Newman for the recut. Have any of you worked with him?

Nice sapphire! Can’t wait to see what you will plan for it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey girls, I will come back tomorrow and chat and reply to all of you but just cannot believe the latest. Greg might have shingles. He is feeling the exact same way he did 20 years ago when he got his first shingles outbreak. He (and I) did not get the vaccine as my primary felt it would do me more harm than good and Greg just decided OK he doesn't want it either. Oy. That would explain why he got ringworm as generally he is pretty hardy. So I am praying he doesn't come down with Shingles as that would majorly suck. And open him up to a worse ringworm infection. I really wish I could figure a way to just cure the cats ringworm (and ours) fast. If Greg becomes shingles immunocompromised he should not be around the cats.

That's all from me right now. Lots to do. Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday. XO.

Gorgeous sapphire @Keeliamira
Thanks @av for that link. I dont think that would be able to stand up in the house but it looks very interesting. Appreciate it.
@Austina thanks but I think this is the case of theory vs real life and from what I understand talking with and reading some experts in this field steam doesn't kill the ringworm. But maybe commercial higher temp steam cleaners might do a better job? IDK but thanks again for your help. Appreciate it very much.
Thanks @Calliecake enjoy your family fun this afternoon.
Hey @Scandinavian sending you more hugs and healing dust for your mom and sweet furry girl. How is she doing?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
E7B7736F-AEBA-43CD-8557-C0904A494E7F.jpeg Playing. Sorry. So difficult to make all the stones behave at once.

Perfect! (you could also double this around your wrist! gotta love multipurpose jewellery!)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the well-wishes @marcy ! I’m very thankful my recovery was easy. Shoot! I can’t believe I missed you in Scottsdale! Meeting up would have been so fun! Please let me know if you make it back here. You are so right about the Peachtrees, lol. Everything here is laid out in a grid and I quite like it. Navigating is sooo much easier.

I’m sorry work was so frustrating. Grrr, no fun!
But a reason to buy more jewelry is never a bad thing. I wish my dh bought tools so I’d have more reason! :lol:

Thank you for the love @junebug17 ! I’m really glad dd1 is getting the elf she needs. We’re just praying it gives her the tools she needs to be out in the world on her own. There is still a lot to worry about, but we are hopeful. I’m glad your children are doing well! Xoxo

@missy yes, the job thing sucks. It sucks more because I’ve known my boss for 17 years and got a great annual performance review just before my surgery. I asked him if he’d write a letter of recommendation for me and he said “of course” but now has gone radio silent and I’m not sure what’s going on. :(2 Thanks for the job dust.

I’m super excited about our new house! We’ll see it for the first time Monday evening. We walked through it with our realtor via FaceTime so we haven’t actually been there in person yet. Slightly worrisome, but I know it will all turn out!

Your ringworm escapade sounds like an absolute nightmare! I am so sorry...and exhausted for you. I had a similar issue when ds2 was an infant. He was imunocompromized so it came with additional challenges. I am a firm proponent of using natural remedies in addition to medical ones. One major thing that really really helped in addition to the topicals we were prescribed was using grapefruit seed extract (GSE). It is a very strong natural anti-fungal. I added 10-15 drops to each load of laundry and it really helped ensure things we washed were decontaminated. It can also Ben added to cleaning products, shampoo, can be ingested (2-5 drops in a beverage), etc. Anecdotally, it seemed to really cut down on the reinfection piece of things since the spores are so darn hardy and can otherwise survive the wash. I also used a colloidal silver spray and oil of oregano topically. And yes, we are Warriors and you WILL best this! Sending you major strength and love!

@Austina I’m so glad you’re getting a break from the heat. It’s 111 degrees here today nd we’re thinking about going iceskating, lol. I’m glad Dottie Ian just a deep sleeper. Happy early birthday dear fur baby! A birthday and a BBQ sounds fun! Enjoy!

@Scandinavian your necklace is an absolute dream! Thanks for the extra pics, I’m swooning!

@AV_ I’m glad you can stay for months yet and here’s is o pending hurry to do something immediately. Sending you continued hugs!

I LOVE this ring!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, sounds like you and Greg have figured out a routine and you guys are being very thorough and really staying on top of things. It must be exhausting but you are doing a great job. I'm so happy you were able to take a break and go cycling and get ice cream. I'm very sorry to hear that Greg might have shingles and I am really hoping and praying he doesn't. Continuing to send lots of good thoughts and support to you, and hoping for the best. Xoxox

@Keeliamira, that is such a beautiful sapphire! :love: I have not worked with Jerry Newman but I have read good things about him over in Colored Stones, he seems capable and trustworthy.

@Tekate, hope you are having a great time with your sweet Autie.

@Calliecake, hope you're having a great weekend.

@Scandinavian, the necklace looks fabulous on you! :love: SO elegant and classic. I really love it And I'm glad you love your new perfume. I hope your furbaby is feeling much better by now. (((Hugs)))

@Austina, good to hear it's cooled down for you. Have fun at the BBQ!

Dh ended up playing golf today (had to try out those new clubs lol), we went out to dinner, and then watched Oceans 11. We've seen it before but we both really like it.

Take care all <3

Reactions: AV_

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Missy, I don’t know what to say. I sure hope Greg doesn’t have shingles on top of everything else going on. What a total nightmare for both of you dealing with all of this. Big hugs and mega dust coming your way. Yes, you are way ahead of me on laundry. You poor thing; it is good you have 2 washers and 2 dryers at the beach house.

Junebug, how nice your DH got a new set of golf clubs. I totally agree you deserve a new present too. Marty is afraid to try and swing a club because he back is still so bad. I did get my earrings today so I guess I did get my present. Nice you guys met DS for supper and your DD might be coming for a visit.

Scandi, you necklace is gorgeous. I’ve tried on a similar one once, made me feel like a movie star. Enjoy that beauty. Enjoy your new perfume.

Austina, Marty has at least 4 people that are going to start with him when he opens his gym and maybe 2 more ladies interested. We stopped by the see the place on our way out of town today.l I didn’t start my weekend laundry yet; I feel behind. Glad you got some done.

AV, nice you will get to stay there for months to come. Sweet.

Callie, how are you feeling?

Keeliamira, I would have totally had Marty run me up to meet you somewhere. No worries, we’ll be back there sometime in the future. I am glad you recovery was easy. When I had my hysterectomy I had endometriosis and I felt so much better after I woke up I thought I could run a marathon. I ended up getting adhesions from the scar because I overdid it during the time I should have taken it very easy. Marty used to go to Atlanta a lot and he said everything is named Peachtree and he too commented on how everything is laid out in a grid in Arizona so it’s easy to get around. I hope your DH buys something so you can have an excuse to get some new jewelry. Very lovely sapphire. I can’t wait to see what you do with it.

Sharon, great idea to double wrap Scandi’s necklace to make a bracelet. That would be awesome.

We headed to Denver at about 10. We stopped and ate lunch about 1/2 way there, picked up weights and bar bells Marty wanted for his gym then headed to the jewelry store. I got my chain exchanged and did the sapphire dangle earrings. Marty was stunned at how fast we were in and out of the jewelry store. We are usually there for hours. I did look at a few loose sapphires but stuck to my plan of only buying earrings. I didn’t even look through the showcases. I didn’t want to tempt myself.

We got to my sister’s house about 4 and visited with everyone then all went out for supper. We took the old state highway home instead of the overcrowded interstate. Colorado should have widened their interstate years ago; they are working on it so between construction and sections going from 3 lanes to 2 lanes then back and forth makes it ridiculous. You are lucky to be going 40 mph on the interstate. One of the benefits of the state highway is an A&W root beer about 40 miles from home. We definitely stopped and had a root beer float. Of course with all the small towns along the way you have to slow down a lot but with less traffic it made for a nice trip plus I got to see a wonderful double rainbow on the way home as well.

I woke up about 4 and couldn’t go back to sleep. About 5 I started watching for the sunrise. Then I tried to go back to sleep and that didn’t happen. I feel like it’s 2 am right now.

Take care.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the sunrise this morning
upload_2019-7-27_21-57-40.png

And some of the Rocky Mountains on our trip to Denver
upload_2019-7-27_21-58-35.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls.

@junebug17 thanks sweetie. We are not doing things by the book. We are not changing our clothes every time we handle the cats. Oliver is living in our bedroom. The list goes on. We cannot isolate all of them from us. I don't know if we will get through this. I am in a dark place. I am sorry I am such a broken record the past 2 months. I don't know what else to say. Thank you for not giving up on me.

@Scandinavian the necklace is beautiful and very sparkly. Hope your mom is continuing to do well and that you get good news soon.

@AV_ thanks for the link. Yeah it's not contained. But that is what we are doing now. Keeping Oliver in a non contained spore playpen. The spores are everywhere but that is how we are doing it right now. Trying to let him out to play in the AM and hang with us and put him back in the playpen the rest of day and night. But the spores are not contained at all so I wonder if it is all just a waste.

Thanks @Calliecake. Hope you had fun yesterday.

Hi @Austina hope your weather is continuing to improve.

@marcy gorgeous photos. Yes glad we have 2 machines. Hope they keep working.
Glad you enjoyed your trip to Denver and lol at the speed with which you got out of the jewelry store. Sorry you woke up so early. I can relate. We are up at 3AM now every day. We started giving the cats food at 330AM and their meds at 4AM. We had a lot of trouble this morning with the meds and Tommy. This is a waking nightmare. Hope you have a good Sunday.

@Tekate love seeing the photos of sweet Autie. And you and John look great. So happy you are enjoying a wonderful time with them.

@Keeliamira love that ring. Reminds me of Niel's ring. It's a statement piece. She got hers recut too. Cannot wait to see the finished product.

We had a good ride yesterday and enjoyed more ice cream. Trying to get my weight up from 95lbs. My next endocrinologist appt is August 14th and I think he will not be pleased with me if I cannot get some lbs back on me.

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 6.07.58 AM.png

Our view while cycling

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 6.09.12 AM.png

We have a lot to do today. Hope everyone enjoys a lovely Sunday. Hugs to you all.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, how are the kitties today? And how is Greg feeling? And you?
But honey, why are you that skinny...? Trouble eating enough or is your stomach giving you problems? Sounds a little serious just for hormones/thyroid issues? Perhaps you could exercise a little less for a bit? Oh I’m so sorry for all you are going through right now. Sure can’t make it any easier. At least I have never heard of ringworm increasing your appetite :cry2:

@marcy, how are you? I just saw a movie “did you hear about the Morgan’s?” It took place somewhere called Ray, Wyoming. Had stars, and rodeos and horses and big brown bears lol. Real? Any if you live there/nearby - can I come? So so pretty!

@junebug17 thank you so much. I like the Ocean movies too! Maybe not so much 8, something about the ending plot. New golf clubs would definitely equal shopping for me, lol. Was he happy with his purchase? Or need yet new ones? A girl can always hope, lol.

@AV_ thank you so much! Any luck with your work decisions?

@canuk-gal Thank you! How are you doing?

Reactions: AV_

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So to Scandi news. No news are not good news. Furbaby is fine, she just needs a few days to heal her wound before we have the stitches removed. But my mother is starting to feel the effects of the chemotherapy. She is very exhausted and tired. But still okay. The problem is that this version of cancer (mesothelioma) is very hard to cure, and thus very unlikely to cure. Combined with a relatively low life expectancy. So this is worrying for all of us. But we refuse to give up. And if the chemotherapy does it’s job the next few weeks, she will be referred to surgery to remove the infected lung. That should buy some time, even if it is not a cure. So even if I’m being optimistic, we have a difficult fall ahead of us. Sorry for being so ... something.
Hugs!

Last edited:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and Missy, has Tommy showed up again from his hideout? I’m sure he is okay, probably just a little mad at you! But hey, that’s kids. You do what is right and they feel how they feel lol. Tons of comfort hugs your way!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
the spores are not contained at all so I wonder if it is all just a waste.

My thoughts exact. I would not mind all that work, knowing it is what needs to be; else, I'd drop the wash to think things over (or so I am saying... I'd probably be too distraught to think - in your shoes ,( .)

You have the best excuse in the world to Icecream! Don't worry about weight, I've been teetering just below 100 since I can remember; I'd bet your body knows what it wants to be by now too.

@AV_ thank you so much! Any luck with your work decisions?

Luck, I've got, decissions - not: one ludicrous job offer is going forward, a fairly long & twisted process that is no news to me.

I was in your place with my mother a lifetime ago, it was she who kept all of us in check, I do not know if I could walk the walk as well.

-

off for one of those strolls on the hills

Last edited:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I check in here once in a while and am sorry to hear about all that has been and is going on with you, the kitties and the household. I can't even imagine how stressful it has been. Hopefully Greg doesn't have singles, but since he's had them before and can probably recognize the symptoms, and it can be stress induced, it might be prudent to go to a an urgent care facility today. Early treatment can reduce severity.and duration of shingles. All the best to you, Greg and your fur babies and hoping everything resolves soon.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Goodness, if ever one could say, “When it rains it pours!” I’m so sorry to read all you are going through. What a nightmare! I wish I could say more other than I am thinking about you and sending all the prayers your way. You’ll find your way through this! ((Hugs))
@Scandinavian I too have walked this road with my mom. Sending all the health vibes her way as she fights this.
Hi to the NIRDIs :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning NIRDI's! I'll be back to post later. Off to do laundry and lifting.

Here are a few pictures of my "blues" with my new dangle earrings. I "need" a bracelet next.

KB.jpg KB1.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good morning girlfriends.....I’m still in Chicago...It’s been so wonderful to be with my friends...but miss being home now...even though David will give me a hard time when I get home. He doesn’t like going to work...David wants go live in Maryland at the other house and be free to just relax and not work...He needs structure so that’s not happening. I feel rejuvenated to go back there and get back into the routine.
I haven’t had time to really catch up...I did some reading and kept checking in to read some...
@missy There are no words to tell you to make you feel better. I just wanted to let you know that I think you are one of the nicest caring people...Greg too...I’m hoping things start getting better for you guys. It’s so important to get out your feelings..I know that from having David. Friends that care want you to....I hope Greg doesn’t get the shingles...You may have mentioned that but I didn’t read everything.
@Scandinavian I hope the treatments work for your mom and her surgery goes well. I’m sure she is so thankful for having such a caring daughter.
I LOVE your necklace....Wow!
@Keeliamira You are another person I’m in awe of for having a lot on your plate and still handling everything with grace. I hope you love your new home when you see it. I hope you are feeling better by now...
Your sapphire is so pretty! I can’t wait to see what you will do with it!
@marcy Your photos aren’t just gorgeous! I’m glad you were able to exchange the chain for sapphire earrings. Did you post a photo? That’s great that Marty’s gym will be open in August! Remember you can be the twirler outside the gym with some weights to bring in business.
@Austina The heat has been horrible. I see you have a little break....I hope it lasts for you.. We did a double decker bus tour of Chicago yesterday. I don’t usually ride in the top because I had Melanoma..and I’m probably the fairest person you would see..not a good combination. Fortunately I wear makeup white an spf of 20...daily....I’m allergic to sunscreen so can’t wear it. The only sunscreen I can wear is in cheapy makeup from the cvs! I’ve tried them all!
Poor Dottie that she was frightened and had to sleep with you. I bet she felt better then. Bailey sleeps in my room on a dog bed...He snores...so he wakes me up..lol...My husband also snores....:wall:
@Tekate I hope you arrived safely..I think you posted a photo of Autie but I didn’t see it yet if it’s a different one from the one where Cara ? was holding her. She is a cutie...I need a baby fix...One if my best friend is going to be a grandma for the first time. She didn’t think her son and daughter-in-law was going to have one...so she is so excited. They named the baby Violet...It such a pretty vintage name. I love it. She showed me a sonogram of the baby. She’s sticking out her tongue...It’s the funniest photo!
Hi @Slick1 @junebug17 @Calliecake @AV_ @canuk-gal...If I forgot anyone I’m sorry...I better hit the post it or I’ll lose it again. I dont know why it happens so I can’t prevent it...Frustrating!
@marcy I just saw your photo of your gorgeous blues! Omg! I love them all! I do think you “need” a bracelet!
Hugs to you all!

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First I polished my Tiffany band - nothing like blowing it up in a picture to see all those scuff marks. Then I got out the little oval studs to complete the set. Now I'm off to do my lifting.

KB3.jpg

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the sapphire ring love ladies! I haven’t seen it yet in person as it’s with my jeweler getting dismantled, but I am very excited to start this project! I’m in the Valley of the Sun so it will be my commemoration of our new start in AZ! As soon as I saw it it thought of Niel’s ring and the possibilities of the stone... I may jut have to be a straight up copycat (only with permission, of course) because I adore what she did with hers.

@Scandinavian I’m so sorry things are rough and your mom is feeling so poorly. The road you are on is so difficult, but you are strong. ((((HUGS))))

@missy I’m sending all the hugs and love to you and Greg. I hope Greg is feeling better. The clouds will break soon. You have dealt with worse and I know you will beat this.

@marcy your sapphire dangles are soooo lovely. Congrats! Yes, a bracelet is definitely in order! And you’re pictures are divine!

@AV_ continued luck and positivity your way on the job front. Ludicrous job possibilities are possibly better than none?

@Mamabean thank you for your sweet words! My motto had always been twofold... 1) everything happens exactly the way it’s supposed to/the universe will provide and 2) this two shall pass. A double decker bus through Chicago sounds like so much fun! I’m glad you got to sightsee a bit.

We had a bit of drama here yesterday at the hotel pool. A woman who had been drinking and swimming drowned. Someone noticed her at the bottom and pulled her to the surface, Dh and another man got her out of the pool. Dh called 911 immediately and two other men started CPR. She was under for 2-3 minutes we think, was purple and had no pulse when she was pulled out. Miraculously, the pool-goers administering CPR got her heart restarted and she was alive but not conscious. EMS took over shortly thereafter. It was terrifying. We found out this morning that she survived and has no permanent damage! Good start to the day!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Will catch up properly tomorrow, had a busy day and feeling really tired.

:love: The earrings @marcy, great choice.

I’m so sorry about the latest developments @missy, hope Greg will be fine. A friend of mine had shingles recently, and fortunately, it wasn’t too bad and she was over it quickly, desperately hoping the same for Greg.

What a horrible thing to happen @Keeliamira, thank goodness the woman was OK.

@Scandinavian so sorry the news isn’t great about your Mum, but hopefully the chemo will do it’s stuff, and the surgery will get her back on the way to a good recovery.

Glad you’re having a good time @Mamabean, enjoy!

Leaving you with a quick pix of Dottie and I coming 2nd in the best 6 legs today :lol:

EF5CF80A-3534-4BD8-9FED-5B4A096EE522.jpeg

Attachments

• FF2BFF73-4937-4A88-9399-83043FED1EDF.jpeg
    FF2BFF73-4937-4A88-9399-83043FED1EDF.jpeg
    502.7 KB · Views: 54

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@marcy I am noticing your taste for every colour of sapphire!

@Austina Funny prize that! :clap: Dottie is so sweet, I might even come near :shifty:

@AV_ Ludicrous job possibilities are possibly better than none?
I've run away from this job every time I had half a choice - only runing for office is more ludicrous... & neither is meant to pay, caveat emptor!

watching bread raise

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Scandinavian Greg and I are sending your mom bucketloads of healing dust and good wishes. Praying for a miracle. (((Hugs)))

@Mamabean aww that is such a lovely thing to say and right back at ya. Though I sometimes believe nice people get punished for it but for the most part I wouldn't change how we are. SO glad you are having a wonderful time in Chicago. I laughed when you wrote David would prefer not working. Many of us would I think. I agree with you structure is good. Sending you more hugs and hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

@AV_ you will find a job worthy of you that I know. But that kind of thing can take time. Sending you lots of job dust and hugs.

Thank you @mary poppins, I appreciate your support and good wishes.

@Slick1 thanks sweetie and hugs. Hope you are well.

@marcy love the dangles.:love: Bluelicious.

@Austina love the photo.:love: Congrats on doing so well. Hope you get some rest.

@Keeliamira oh my and thank goodness the woman was OK. We had an emergency situation today. We were riding and saw an older lady fall down using her walker and didn't get up so we ran over and she was not coherent so we called 911. There was a crowd by then and the ambulance assessed her and took her away but the paramedic said she was probably dehydrated. Scary stuff. Anyway thanks for your good wishes and right back at ya.

We had a nice ride but no ice cream as there wasn't time. Greg left for Costco to pick up more Lysol wipes and paper towels and some other new necessities and I mopped and disinfected the bedroom and did some more laundry. When Greg gets back he will tackle downstairs which I did just the other day. Tommy is OK thank goodness but now Fred is not eating.Poor baby. This is so freaking tough on them all. And Fred is isolated and not happy and the oral anti fungal meds are very harsh on the body and he is old. I really don't know what the future holds with all of this. This is to date the hardest thing we have been through. Ringworm in cats is not an easy cure and is complicated by many other things. Anyway we will continue plugging along doing the best we can. Thanks for all your good wishes lovely ladies.

As we were cycling this AM
Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 1.40.20 PM.png

and Oliver today. Sweet Patient 0.::)

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 5.46.11 AM.png

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s! Thank you for the kind words about my new earrings and my pictures.

Missy, sending you love and support with all you are going through. Take care of yourself too because you have very long and challenging days. Definitely continue to enjoy some ice cream. I didn’t dare spend much time in the jewelry store; I can’t believe I allowed myself to buy those earrings but hey since I was going . . .
Your view while cycling is gorgeous.

Scandi, I have watched that movie. Ray is a fictional town but the stars, rodeos, horses and bears are not far from the truth. You can come visit me; we don’t have to go far to find stars and horses. I have a supply of teddy bears at my house. I am thinking of you and your mom; chemo is so rough. I hope you mom gets to the point where she can have the surgery and it helps her.

AV, you are moving forward on one job offer? I am excited for you. Sorry to hear you dealt with something with your mother. Yes I do love all colors of sapphire. I still need an orange one, a peach one, a pad-like one and many other colors as they cross my path.

Hi Slick1!

Mamabean, I am delighted to hear you are enjoying visiting with your friends in Chicago. You deserve to relax for sure. I’m with David and working but routine suits me well too. Funny you mentioned me twirling something around outside Marty’s gym to get business, we picked up some of those bar bells yesterday. I told him even the 3 pound one would probably end up giving me a bruise somehow, someway. Too cute about your friend’s granddaughter sticking her tongue out. I bet she’s adorable. Thank you - and yes I do need a bracelet.

Keeliamira, I bet you are anxious to get your sapphire. I am glad the general consensus is I need a bracelet. I’ll tell Marty. Ha Ha. How completely and utterly awful about that lady drowning but I am thrilled there is a happy ending. Everyone who helped her - your DH and others - are true heroes. That is amazing she is doing all right.

Austina, I hope you get rested up after a busy day. Great picture of you and Dottie and nice for coming in second. Sweet.

We slept in until about 7 this morning. Marty washed the pickup and my car; his pickup was littered with the remnants of many bugs so needed cleaned for sure. I am working on laundry and did my lifting about an hour ago. Marty is cooking lunch for us now and I plan on goofing off the rest of the day.

Take care.
Marcy

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leaving you with a quick pix of Dottie and I coming 2nd in the best 6 legs today :lol:

EF5CF80A-3534-4BD8-9FED-5B4A096EE522.jpeg

Dottie is so cute !!! True beauties, both of you! Hope the heat is less intense now, otherwise you are welcome to hopp on a plane and come on over!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've run away from this job every time I had half a choice - only runing for office is more ludicrous... & neither is meant to pay, caveat emptor!

watching bread raise

LOL I think I love you ! Your work descriptions are the best! But perhaps office instead, then? My next job will not pay either. I have decided to start writing a little something something come fall/winter.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results