shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Junie Painting isn't done yet as it was more than a one day job but not sure when the painters will be able to finish. The weather this week looks uncooperative and I think Greg will have to reschedule the inspections because Wed/Thurs looks like a big storm is arriving here. Hope you aren't getting much of this storm.

Exciting about your training and running and I am glad you were able to find comfortable shoes. I dont run but I hear you on it becoming more challenging to find comfortable shoes. Cannot wait to hear the Macan update and cannot wait to hear your running adventures. Impressive.:appl:

Marcy loved your contribution to the blue thread. Bluelicious as always. Thank you for sharing. Your bling is gorgeous.
Sorry I got confused reading about Marty's workout equipment and what you were doing with it haha I guess I just cannot imagine giving workout equipment away.:cheeky: But you are so right. Much easier to find people who will take bigger items when you give them away.
Gosh I am sorry you aren't feeling well. How are you feeling this AM? I hope that "bug" you had has gone away and you are feeling much better today.
And I hope you have a smooth work week. It was rough last week and hope this week is a good one.

CJ How are you feeling today? How's sweet Mousey doing? I hope I can do right by you both and I will give it my best. The silly poems I write are so rough and I just want sweet Mousey to find a wonderful and loving home. Yesterday we went to the other Rescue group to visit and well it just is so hard to see all the adult cats who probably won't find furever home. There were two 8 year old cats and a 10 year old cat. Many of these cats are owner surrendered which is just awful. The scenario is something like this. The owner moves and gives away the cat to the shelter and the older cats are destined for death but the animal rescue groups do their best to rescue these cats. But there just isn't a big demand for people to adopt older rescue cats. So sad. :(
Hope it is a good week for you guys.

Jimmianne jumping up and down with excitement for you. And fingers crossed. :appl:

Have a good day girls. Cannot believe Monday got here so fast. :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandi, I am so sorry. Mega dust coming your way.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, no, Scandi...:blackeye:

Tons of heavy duty dust and hugs for your baby.

Hugs.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending lots of healing dust to your sweet furbaby Scandi. Hugs

P

PierreBear

Hi Ladies! Sorry I've been MIA and haven't been reading to catch up yet. Just a quick hello that I'm back from Savannah, GA for training and back home. It was a whirlwind of emotions on the part time job, getting to know more about what it entails and learning more about the owner and owner's wife that I would potentially be working with. It was a small quaint town with tons of Spanish moss all over the place. Wanted to share a picture with you all.

imagejpeg_0.jpg

I hope it's ok to also share that I'm still struggling with how to feel about this opportunity. It was pretty overwhelming to get a data dump of information in 3 days on how to do something that someone has been doing for 15 years. I think all that stuff will settle down with time. I think my biggest regret that I keep playing back in my head are all my insecurities etc that I mentioned earlier about how I never see myself as special or confident in my abilities. When it came down to finalizing an hourly rate, I was caught off guard and it ended up being at the lower end of the rate. I was never doing it for the money and more for the opportunity. However, with that one guy who has a stronger personality than myself to put it in a nice way, I just said "ok" and didn't really negotiate or explain or justify. I bet this happens to so many women but men in general would have said something or just picked a high number to begin with. Well anyhow, thanks for listening. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment but I'll check in once I get caught back up on life! I did have a great weekend with DH and hosted some friends over for a meal and then saw our friend's new 2 week old baby. Feeling more like myself now!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Oh no @Scandinavian I’m so sorry to hear your poochie isn’t well. It’s so worrying for you all, and the feeling of helplessness can be overwhelming. Sending lots of love and positive thoughts that all will be well. It’s a plus that he is young and strong and this will help him overcome this. Dottie sends a woof and lick to your handsome boy. xxx

It’s never boring to hear about animals @CJ2008 especially when it’s from someone doing so well in helping. Dottie didn’t seek any affection from us when she came to us, in fact she positively bristled if I tried to cuddle her. I know you’ll get there with Mousey, your time and patience will pay dividends, but as you know, there’s no quick fix. How cute you’re teaching your little boy not to be demanding, Dottie ‘rumbles’ if we’re not quick enough with her food :lol:

I’m glad you enjoyed spending time with your friend and BF, and that he turned out to be a goodun (as we say here). I’m sure your initial reaction stemmed from just wanting the best for her, and you were just being a good friend.

Awwwww the little kitties are so sweet @missy. I’ll never understand people getting rid of pets because they become inconvenient, and I agree that adopting is such a rewarding thing to do. Our 2 have been wonderful and just seemed to know that they’re extra special.

Sorry your weather will hold up finishing the kitchen, but you’re on the home stretch now, then you can start enjoying the beach house again. Interesting reading about smudging, do you feel a change in the atmosphere?

Hi @Jimmianne I hope the thaw has reached you, we’re back in to double digit temps now and the snow has all melted :dance: What a great photo of the rainbow. Have you had a chance to look at any properties with your DD & SIL yet? How is the housing market there? Is Mildred enjoying la vie Francais?

Not much fun being so under appreciated that your employer’s attitude is like it or lump it @marcy doesn’t make for a harmonious working environment :(2 Glad you’ve at least had a good w/e with Marty and managed to get rid of the unwanted equipment. Hopefully the contact will work out for Marty and he can start to build up a clientele.

Always a relief when you’re happy with a hair cut, do you go to the same person all the time?

How long until the race @junebug17 ? I hope the new running shoes are comfortable and your training went well. Oh no to Zoe being unsettled by her reflection at home now, I don’t think Dottie ever notices hers.

Savannah is on our list of places to visit @PierreBear the photo is great. It was quite a time with the training. It’s only natural to be apprehensive about doing something different, but please don’t doubt yourself. You can do it, what’s the worst that can happen? IF things didn’t work out, you’ve gained experience which is always a positive. It’s very difficult to blow your own trumpet, because we are told not to boast or brag about our abilities, but don’t undervalue your worth in the future. When will this new position start?

Sounds like you had a good weekend with DH and friends, and you didn’t break the baby, so that’s always a plus :D

Hi @Calliecake how are things with you?

We didn’t do much this w/e, but we did watch a really good film on Saturday night, which I can highly recommend. It was called Hidden Figures and is about the African American women (3 in particular) and their contribution to the space programme. Talk about inspirational, well worth a watch if you haven’t already seen it.

We went to Virginia Water today and lots of it was closed off, they’re filming there, a feature film I think, but don’t know what. Hopefully we can find out, and look out for it. They often film there, we even managed to inadvertently be in a TV programme they filmed there recently :lol:

:wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandi, so very sorry about your furbaby's illness, what a tough week you are having :(2 Sending prayers and lots of healing vibes to your sweet dog.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Scandi

So sorry to hear about the pup. Fingers crossed that he bounces back, and you are running down the trails in no time.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey there nirdis -

Missy, it's too bad the inspections will probably have to be rescheduled, it would be nice to get them over with. It's looking like Wednesday is going to be the bad day here, at this point anyway. Unfortunately my running adventures aren't too impressive so far lol! I'm plugging along and doing the best I can. The new running shoes seem to be working out ok though.

Marcy, I'm sorry the transition with the new company isn't going smoothly, that can be frustrating for sure. Fingers crossed that the guy from the base trains with Marty. You're right, it would be a good opportunity for referrals. Oh no to you not feeling well, makes getting through the day kind of difficult and I hope you're feeling better soon. Try to take it easy and rest up when you can.

PB, sorry to hear you're feeling overwhelmed and a little insecure, it's understandable but try not to be hard on yourself. You were caught off guard with the salary question, so don't beat yourself up. I'm sure you're doing better than you think you are! In fact, you should feel proud of yourself for venturing out of your comfort zone and taking on a new challenge. I think you're going to do fine, every new job has an adjustment period - but honestly if you really find after a while that this position isn't a good fit for you, you can just move on, so I hope you don't stress too much about it. I'm glad you are taking some time to unwind and relax a little.

Austina, thanks for the recommendation of Hidden Figures, I will have to check it out. The running shoes are as good a fit as I'm going to find I think. Running is hard!

Scandi, continuing to send lots of good thoughts to your furbaby, I hope there's been some improvement.

Have a good night everyone! Xox

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Missy, thanks for the kind words about my sapphires. i even wore some today and plan on wearing a different set tomorrow. I love the “blues”. I saw another big storm was heading your way. Stay safe and warm. I know more will be heading my way soon. No worries about our equipment; it is strange giving away exercise equipment when Marty has a gym. It was just crowded in there. I’d rather give those kind of things away than hassle with trying to sell them. I was really sneezing this morning and my throat was pretty sore but I feel better tonight. My coughing has subsided. It could easily be allergies. I can’t always tell. Thank you for the well wishes for work this week. Sorry to hear about how hard it is to place older cats. I’ve noticed our local news has a little segment all the time about local rescue pets. I hope that helps them find a happy home.

PierreBear, sorry to hear you are feeling overwhelmed with your training and new job. I hate to hear you didn’t get a higher rate of pay; I’d do the same thing you did. Will you have to go to Georgia frequently?

Auatina, too cute Dottie rumbles if you don’t feed her quick enough. That’s great your snow has melted. Our last house had a 6 foot privacy fence in the back and snow never melted on the south side of the yard until about June. The Sun never hit that spot of our yard. Agreed about a like it or lump it attitude; I get it but things could be handled better. I hope Marty gets to work with that guy this week. His test is Saturday. I do go to the same lady; I wish she’d layer it a bit more. I might switch to a lady a friend of mine likes just to give her a try. Hidden Figures is a great movie. I really liked it. How fun to maybe be in some film. You are a star!

Junebug, I hope you can stay home when the storm moves in this week. They said it could be intense. As I pointed out today to a few of my employees; if we were just starting with our company we wouldn’t know any different. i thought I was feeling better but I am getting stuffy now.

We had sunshine today but it was very windy again. Looks like we are warming up with week but the wind will be talking to us.

Take care.
Marcy

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow amazing that there is so much bad weather! Oh Marcy, I know that wind in the West. Please don’t blow away! I am thinking Marty must be feeling a bit better now? I’m sorry you are feeling stuffy. Just realized, your Blue rocket ship is nice and heavy for Western winds.

Scandi, how is your pup today? I am very worried along with you. Sending more prayers and dust.

June, hugs. Stay warm and cozy, OK?

PBear, nice photo! I see my daughter being challenged by her salary requests. She says she has to keep telling herself she is darn well worth it. We all are. I struggle with these things too sometimes...good thing we have NIRDI support to reminder us how terrifically worthy we all are <3

Austina, the market is fairly slow here. My problem is the exchange rate. Gr-r-r
When I bought my little house two years ago the dollar and Euro were about equal, now any house is going to cost 23-24% more than the price in Euros. Relative to the US, the cost of living here was lower until the dollar weakened. Still love being here anyway!
So, we made an offer on a house. DD and F were only in town for a day and we saw two houses, and amazingly, all three of us fell in love with one of them. Not only is it a cool house, it has a mother in law suite. :roll2: I can’t quite imagine living with my kids, but stranger things have happened. Lol, and it will be handy to be close when there are grandchildren.

Back later xx

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning and good news! Thank you SO SO SO much for all your support and kindness! Little furbaby T is much better today, and can come home from the hospital tonight! So grateful! His CRP is down to 66 this morning and the stiffness in his neck and joints is gone now. Finally responding to the antibiotics and all tests have come back just picture perfect. Have not been able to breath for a week. Now I just feel thankful. Hugs!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning and good news! Thank you SO SO SO much for all your support and kindness! Little furbaby T is much better today, and can come home from the hospital tonight! So grateful! His CRP is down to 66 this morning and the stiffness in his neck and joints is gone now. Finally responding to the antibiotics and all tests have come back just picture perfect. Have not been able to breath for a week. Now I just feel thankful. Hugs!

What splendid news Scandi! Thank you for letting us know. Big hugs and much love and so happy and relieved! :appl::appl::appl:
(((HUGS))) to the whole family fur baby and human!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Junie glad your new running shoes are working out and hope they continue to be comfortable and keep you pain and bunion free. Yes the storm is bringing over 10 inches right now according to one of the meteorologists. Oh no. Oh well. Just as long as everyone remains safe it is OK. Delayed for another week isn't terrible. Especially because I have no plans on going to the beach house anytime soon anyway. Greg said leave it all to him and I am. Happily. Stay safe during this storm Junie. Not sure what you are or aren't getting this Wed. but just be careful if it is coming your way too. Hugs!

Marcy so glad your coughing has subsided and yes allergies could be the culprit. All of a sudden I am blowing my nose and getting stuffed up the past few nights. Allergies? Maybe as I feel fine otherwise thank goodness. And yes that makes sense and glad you were able to find takers for such big equipment. Moving some of the equipment can be very expensive especially if it needs to be taken apart and put back together. Sometimes only an expert will do and they charge big bucks. Stay comfy cozy and bah to the wind but yay to milder temps.

Austina loved that movie Hidden Figures. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Not sure if I noticed a difference in the atmosphere but it was a very calming smell. I enjoyed it. Now if only we could "smudge" the outdoors and fix the weather hahaha.

Sharon how's the weather by you? How's your mom doing and how are you and your sisters faring? Thinking of you and hoping your weather is calm.

PierreBear welcome home and hope you had a great weekend with your dh at home. You're doing great. Hang in there. I love Spanish Moss and all the great novelists who put Spanish Moss in their novels. “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil” remember that one?

So yesterday I had to take a few more blood tests yesterday because my first endocrinologist didnt get all the results she wanted...according to her the hospital forgot to do the 2 most important tests. Wow confidence in the hospital and or doctor not at an all time high for me right now haha.
Looks like Greg will be working from home at least for tomorrow and maybe Thursday. Isn't it interesting how Mother Nature can just change plans like that. Remember that commercial from the 70s I think (or was it 80s)...it's not nice to fool Mother Nature...What was that commercial for? A margarine perhaps?

Have a wonderful day girls and big hugs!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is fantastic news Scandi! So happy T is getting better and can come home soon :appl:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

@Scandinavian very very happy to hear T is on the mend and will be home soon, such a relief for you all. What a brave little boy :dance:

Great news that you were all in agreement on the house @Jimmianne, sometimes you just walk in and know. How long does it usually take to get the deal done? :lol: that it’s also got a ‘granny annexe’ - that really is a bonus.

I hope your symptoms haven’t developed into anything nasty @marcy and that you’re feeling ok today. I marvel at your positive attitude in the face of such a difficult working situation. You really are a trooper.

Keep plugging on @junebug17 , running is boring at the best of times. Keep safe and warm in the bad weather that’s coming your way.

Good grief @missy what’s going on with these people? How can they just forget to do the tests? :confused: Hopefully the latest tests will bring some answers, you’re really going through it with all these Drs appts.

Oh no to the bad weather coming your way, sounds like it’ll be pretty bad. We got off lightly, parts of the country were completely cut off, and people had no water. Now with the thaw, there’s a risk of flooding in places. Good job to stay in the warm and keep safe.

Off to get the car serviced tomorrow, can’t believe we’ve already had it a year - where does the time go?

:wavey:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Jimmianne, I am always so excited to see your Mildred fire avatar; it’s like a beacon on PS! I bet you do remember the wind out this way; this week is definitely a 2 rocks in each pocket event. But it warmed us up. Marty is feeling better; I am about the same. Coughing has definitely subsided though. LOL to blue rocket; I like that. How exciting your DD and her F found a great house including one with a MIL suite. That is awesome.

Scandi, I am glad to hear your furbaby is doing better and gets to come home. Glad to see she is resting.

Missy, oh no to 10” of snow. Glad you are safe and sound and Greg can work at home. You are so right about the cost involving moving big equipment. When Marty started with lifting he bought the racks that have pulley’s on them. When he outgrew it we sold it to someone in our neighborhood and it cost something like $200 to have an expert come and take it apart then put it back together. I hope those new tests prove useful. I do remember that commercial and yes I think it was margarine.

Junebug, how much snow are you getting? Stay close to the fire and snuggle with Zoe.

Austina, I am no worse today but not really better so I am leaning towards this is allergies. I had to chuckle at your kind thought about me being a real trooper. It reminded me of something my best friend in college told me one time; she said that I had an admirable faith in mankind; stupid but admirable. I am glad your part of the country got off easy from the big storm. I need to make an appointment to get my oil changed; I am closing in on 12,000 miles on my blue bomb.

Sharon, how is your mom doing?

I had a great day. Someone called me pretty; to be perfectly honest they said I was pretty annoying but I choose to focus on the positive. :lol:
But seriously folks, it was a busy day at work. Drama and babysitting ruled the day but I find amusement in it so that's a good thing.
Marty and I went to Chick Filet for supper. I was stunned he suggested it; a friend of ours posted on FB her daughter's gymnastics club was holding a fund raiser there so we had supper at the mall then wandered around a few stores. Dillard's had a Marquis by Waterford bowl on sale for $39.95 so I bought it for a friend who has a birthday coming up soon. Such a deal. Then we went to Bed, Bath and Beyond; I always pick up so much stuff in that store but they take coupons that are even expired so I saved $47. Naturally I picked up another table cloth and a few funny birthday cards. What else I got; I don't remember but I am sure I needed it.

Take care.
Marcy

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Sitting at the dealership waiting for the car to be serviced. There’s a local paper with information about the filming at VW. It’s the sequel to Olympus has fallen, called Angel has fallen and stars Morgan Freeman, Jada Pinkett Smith and Gerard Butler :lol:

It’s a lovely day here, sunny but cool.

@marcy I love your positivity, you must be a dream to be around :D I’m sure they really did mean pretty full stop!

Hope you’re all safe & snuggly @missy and that the snow isn’t too bad.

Hope all the NIRDIs are having a good day :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Scandi thanks for keeping us in the loop and so relieved for sweet puppy T. Hope your little sweetheart is continuing to do well and improve. (((Hugs))).

Marcy bwahahaha well then I am sure many think I am "pretty" (annoying hahaha) too.:lol::lol::lol:
Sorry work drama continues but looking at the positive side (haha see what I did there) it makes the rest of your life seem pretty (haha) awesome! OMG cannot make this stuff up. Glad you enjoyed chicken filet and some shopping. I always feel if I get some shopping in (especially with a good deal) it is a productive day.:halo::lol: Hugs Marcy you always make me smile and laugh and you are positively wonderful!:love:

Austina hello there and yes we are staying warm and comfy. Snow hasn't started yet just some rain. I feel for the people up North (ie Massachusetts etc) as I think they are getting the brunt of it though it is hitting here later. I am glad you are enjoying a lovely albeit cool day. Sounds perfect for March. Hope your car receives service soon and is good to go. Have a lovely Wednesday and hugs.

Hi Junie, Hi Rainwood, Hi Sharon, Hi Jimmianne, Hi CJ, Hi Callie, Hi PierreBear and hi everyone else reading.:wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Nirdis!

Missy, stay warm and safe today! I don't think it's going to be that bad here, looks like it's going to be mostly rain. A dreary, drippy day, boo. I remember that commercial lol! Good call, I looked it up and it was for Chiffon margarine. It's weird, now that I'm getting older I'm getting oddly nostalgic about stuff like this. Ugh, so sorry about the missed tests, how frustrating and such an inconvenience. I hope the tests give you some useful info and you're feeling ok, I know you're dealing with some stressful issues. (((Hugs)))

Marcy, I'll be keeping Marty in my thoughts on Saturday and sending him lots of positive vibes that he does well on his test. Be careful in that wind! Lol to being called pretty! It's great you got some shopping done, and got some great deals. I love BB&B, I can always find something to buy in that store and never wallk out empty handed.

Jimmianne, I'm so glad your dd found a house! Very exciting! And yay to a grandmother suite...and grandchildren :love:

Thanks for the encouragement Austina, I'm determined to hang in there. One nice thing about running is I think it jump-started my metabolism. You reminded me that I have to take my car in for servicing - I guess for the last time...I'm excited about my new car, but a bit sad about losing my old one lol. Glad the mystery has been solved about which movie is being filmed at VW, very cool!

I don't think I'm going to venture out today in this lousy weather. DS was supposed to drive to Pittsburgh for a show but one of the band members couldn't make it at the last minute...honestly I'm relieved, wasn't thrilled with him driving so far in this crazy weather.

Scandi, such a sweet pic of T! I'm glad your furbaby is home.

Hope all the nirdis have a great day!

P

PierreBear

Hi Ladies! Sorry to be posting infrequent. I’m still overwhelmed with everything but as I’m eating my healthy salad at my desk, I wanted to check in. Thank you for ya’lls kindness and encouragement regarding the work challenges. There are some personal things too that keep popping up like your fridge is now leaking …. So it’s just all flowing at once. But I’m hanging in there. No tears yet! OK miss ya’ll and hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week if I can’t check in again.

@Austina – Yes, Savannah is beautiful and I would recommend it. Technically the position “started” already as the person who I’m supposed to be taking it over from went on vacation. However, it’s a bit confusing as I’m trying to make the process more efficient so I still am hoping she will be doing parts of it while I can work with programmers to make some changes. It’s all very fluid and on an abstract time table, which gives me anxiety. Thank you for your kind words… I’ll keep my chin up! Glad you got to watch an inspiration film about women.

@junebug17 – Thanks for the pat on the back and yes my personality tends to be “stay inside my routine.” Because of what you just said… I do have to remember that it takes a good 6 months at least before a job feels “routine” so I should at least give it that much time unless the company is having seconds thoughts as well. Haha there I go again… being negative… worried about being rejected when I was thinking that I maybe shouldn’t have said yes in the first place.

@marcy – Luckily it can be done remotely so I won’t have to travel. Woo hoo as I hate flying!

Glad you are getting some sunshine over there! Don’t blow away!

@Jimmianne – I’m glad your daughter is being bold! She’s my inspiration!

@Scandinavian – Glad your little one is doing better. Poor buddy!

@missy – Yes we did walk next to the house from Midnight. Sorry to hear that the blood tests didn’t get the right results you wanted…. I’m still worried about things are going for you health wise but hope that there will be resolution soon. Stay positive.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

I hope all of you getting the latest big snow storm are safe and warm!

Austina, how cool a major movie is being filmed there. Olympus has Fallen was a good movie. I’m not sure I’d say I am a dream to be around but I always try to be nice and do like to try to be a comedian. Thank you for thinking that of me; I appreciate it. I am glad you had a sunny day to take your car in for service.

Missy, I am still chucking at the pretty annoying joke. My friend and I kept emailing each other today saying “at least we are pretty”. Funny you mentioned how the stress at work makes my home life pretty awesome. When Marty was so stressed with work I offered to give him that much stress at home to even things out and he didn’t think it was funny at all. Strange. I am glad I could make you smile and laugh. That always helps brighten our days. Has Greg made an apple pie yet in your new oven? Did you get any snow there?

Junebug almost new car, your mentioning of being nostalgic did you ever see the movie Demolition Man? Their songs were all old commercials. Thank you for keeping Marty in your thoughts on Saturday. I frequent BB&B during golf season and bring home all sorts of things. It’s a fun store. Rain does sound kind of dreary but I love the smell of a good rain shower. I am glad to hear your DS didn’t have to drive out of town for a show.

PierreBear, sorry you are having a tough week; it does seem like everything happens at once. Hopefully the rest of your week goes better. I am sure once you get more familiar with everything on your new position it will all come together for you. I am with you on not enjoying to fly. When Marty used to fly overseas all the time I was pretty anxious when he was in the air. He never minded it though.

As Missy says; we can’t make this stuff up. I didn’t get to my “normal” work until 3:30 today. Last night I got some emails indicating we had at least 2 problems to fix ASAP this morning. A 3rd email showed up about 9 am today that was a total “oh crap” moment and ended up with a write-up for one of my employees. My new guy is kind of driving me crazy already; I forgot (suppressed) how needy and gossipy he is. I’ll pick Marty’s brain of how to politely get him to quit being a “I think you should know” guy because he’s not telling me something I don’t already know. I don’t want to discourage him though.

I met a friend for lunch today and it was gorgeous out; it almost felt like spring.

Take care.
Marcy

I had to pay one of the Killer Rabbits $20 to get my lunch from him this morning:
IMG_1887.JPG

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, did you get the results from the blod tests yet? Hugs!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, did you get the results from the blod tests yet? Hugs!

Hi Scandi! Thanks for thinking of me. No not yet. The endocrinologist's office was closed yesterday for the snow storm and she is closed Thursdays usually so she wont be back till Friday. I hope to get the results then.

How are sweet T and F doing? How are you feeling? Surgery scheduled yet? (((HUGS)))!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Junie we got a lot of snow lol. I was surprised. I think we got more in NYC than at the beach house. Glad you stayed in yesterday and so did we. It goes so fast just being home and it was nice having Greg there with me working from home. A lovely snow day. Hope all is going well by you. March marches on hahaha.

Marcy how are you feeling and is Marty all better now I hope? OMG already the new guy is being a gossip. What a pain in the neck. And oh no not getting to your "work" till 330 because of all the nonsense. Sorry the craziness continues. Hahaha to offering to make life more difficult at home for marty to even things out. No apple pie yet. I wonder which of our new ovens will bake first. Hahaha But Greg has used our new Brooklyn oven to cook and he is so happy with it. Everything about it is better than our old Dacor oven. Imagine. High end oven sucks but our middle of the road new oven is much better. I am OK with that. Fingers crossed all our appliances continue working!

We got snow at least a few inches. It started snowing early afternoon and didn't stop till 9PM here. Weird weather. Now it's sunny and bright with snow on the ground. How's the weather by you Marcy? Still windy? I am glad yesterday was like spring for you and you enjoyed lunch with your friend. What a perfect way to break up the monotony and stress that is work. And hahaha that's a good way to earn $20. What a clever killer rabbit haha.

Good luck with work today Marcy and tomorrow is Friday woohoo! Good luck to Marty this Saturday!

PierreBear hope work is going more easily for you and that you are enjoying the new experiences. I am glad you are making the best of it and hanging in there. I know you are doing well and going to excel in your new position. And dont worry about checking in here. Do it at your own pace as time and energy and desire allow.Hugs.

CJ how are you? How is Mousey? Thinking of you and hugs!

Have a good day girls!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some snow pics. This was sent to me by my friend who is just 40 minutes away.

C0A39F1C-CCC7-4B28-95B7-9C1087651EE5.jpeg
3B9B0F36-23AC-49E7-8980-2D583CC0E2F4.jpeg
B36BFB26-945F-48D5-93F8-7CD25DF0DDDE.jpeg
C93D8FDC-C4F0-4DB9-A271-E3581551BC90.jpeg

And my feeble lazy attempt when it started snowing yesterday afternoon. Haha too lazy to go out yesterday but from inside here was the view.

8D53F6EC-ED92-4E88-B025-B0FBC862C047.jpeg

44B2391C-DCB4-43B6-8429-6720D236F349.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results