shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@AV_ I am really sorry to hear your news! ::) Are you ok?

Reactions: AV_

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now, I know someone who died of this thing ,( Not an unexpected death, just one of those lives difficult to imagine ending at all ,(((

I’m so sorry @AV_ Please drink your coffee at home...You can drink from your pretty new cups..It’s so dangerous to go to a cafe right now..Stay safe..

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@AV_ how sad. Take care of yourself.

kind regards--Sharon

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Now, I know someone who died of this thing ,( Not an unexpected death, just one of those lives difficult to imagine ending at all ,(((

Oh no I'm so sorry dear @AV_

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am so very sorry for your loss @AV_, please take care.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy hoping your stresses and challenges become less every day. Thank you for the kind words about my band and earrings. I had money earmarked for new jewelry before I was put under house arrest so I just reached a point where I decided I’m tired of waiting; I am buying them now. Good idea to get the other canopy out to get the bike ready for a ride. Sweet. Gorgeous pictures from your walk. Yay for your friends being back at work.

@TechieTechie I don’t envy you packing. I always claim the next time we are packing I want to be so rich I can hire someone to do it for us. Of course that never happens. Sorry to hear your knee is bothering you. I hope that gets better. I would talk to your realtor about doing the renovations on your house versus selling it as is; if people are already sniffing around it may sell without the fuss, mess and cost. What the realtor told me about my parent’s house was it may help sell it but you won’t get much more money for it. We opted for a professional cleaning and sold as is; it was gone before it hit the market.

@Niffler75 thank you for the compliment on my ruby band; I do really like it. DIY projects will keep you busy; sorry the heat bothers you so much.

@Slick1 big hugs to you. Tomorrow will be really tough; I’ll keep you in my thoughts.

@Austina sorry it was a scorcher there today. We were near 80 but we have thunderstorms going on now; mostly thunder and wind. I went to Hawaii last night; I figured that way I can go see the telescopes on Mauna Kea. Thank you for the kind words on my band. I am really liking it. I am sure you miss being on vacation; you and Colin do travel quite often. I am tired of eating at home; I guess that is my version of missing being waited on. Dreaming is always good. That sounds very promising about the bracelet; I hope you LOVE it. Nice birthday present. Beautiful view from your outdoor sofa.

@AV_ I am so sorry you know someone who died from the virus. Big hugs to you.

I hit my snooze button this morning so was still getting dressed while logging in and answering chats. It is going to suck when I have to get up earlier and go back to work.

Marty didn’t feel like he was on a tropical island last night. He slept 2 hours and then couldn’t go back to sleep. He ventured over to a guest bedroom eventually and said he never really slept. Poor guy has horrible insomnia and quite irritated by it so asking questions or offering suggestions don’t go over well. He at least zip tied the umbrella on our deck that is dancing, weaving and making me nervous in the wind. I can see just a big gust of wind picking it up and hurling it through our picture window right behind my head. Then Marty would be giving away my bears and selling my bling.

Take care.
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cool and wet outside today. As much as I dislike the weather, we really do need the rain. A few days of this then back to warm temps.

Travelled across town for a medical appt; thought about cancelling but it is a necessity. Everybody masked and social distancing respected. Significantly less patients then usual.

NIRDI shout out:wavey:. Prayers to you @Slick1

cheers--Sharon

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AV, I am sorry to hear your news.

Thinking of you Slick 1. The hardest day. Sending love.

Had the first “normal-ish” day since the beginning of March; went to the big super market and bought interesting food not available at my local grocery, new sheets and a cantilevered garden umbrella. Filled the gas tank and calculated that I used 5.5 gallons (21 liters) since February, and that included going for an hour and half drive through the countryside yesterday.
The key now will be to remain vigilant as things appear more normal.

Stay well & safe, NIRDIs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AV_ I am so sorry. Gentle (((hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you and Chase so much love right now. You are doing the most selfless thing anyone can do. Giving your beloved fur baby peace when he needs it most.
I am so very sorry. :(

{{{Hugs}}}.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy I am sorry Marty's insomnia is so bad. Poor dear. So happy you have beautiful bling to get you through this pandemic. We have a long haul to get through our ordeal so not expecting relief any time soon. Just praying we get there eventually. And that we don't have additional stressors along the way (hear that Covid 19 and kidney stones and other issues). Hope you have a blingy and joyful day.

Speaking of blingy @bling_dream19 email sent. Hugs and hope you are having a wonderful week. XOXO.

@Austina oh, Harry's face was joyously blissful. What a love. That bracelet sounds like a win win because there is no risk to you if they are taking it back ia their courier should it not be all you want it to be. My vote is go for it. Sorry it is so hot by you and hope today brings some relief. Costco rocks. Take it easy and have a lovely day and as always thank you for all your strong kind support.

Had the first “normal-ish” day since the beginning of March; went to the big super market and bought interesting food not available at my local grocery, new sheets and a cantilevered garden umbrella. Filled the gas tank and calculated that I used 5.5 gallons (21 liters) since February, and that included going for an hour and half drive through the countryside yesterday.
The key now will be to remain vigilant as things appear more normal.

Stay well & safe, NIRDIs.

Sounds like a good day @Jimmianne and may there be many more good days.

@canuk-gal glad the medical appointment went well and that everyone is being smart. Stay well and enjoy a lovely day.

Hello to everyone else. Off to PT soon. Have a lovely morning and I will check back later if I can.

@Slick1 there are no words but know how much we all love you and are all sending you and Chase lots of loving wishes. I am so so sorry dear friend. {{{Hugs}}}.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 I have no words to make you feel better. Just know that I’m thinking of you...and sending love and hugs to you...❤️

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you sweet NIRDIs for your words of comfort, support and love. As @missy would say (and I’m counting on it), ‘Grief shared is grief halved.’ Not sure I got that right, but you know what I mean. My brain is a mush and my stomach is in knots.
Today DD and I will get his paw prints on paper. Truth be told, I am feeling a tremendous guilt. I know in my mind it’s the kind thing to do, but my heart isn’t quite on board.
Sending hugs to all for the losses you have endured and then shared with me.
Leaving you with a picture from yesterday in his favorite spot. And one from the day before when he had ice cream. Sorry for the pic overload.
Love you ladies. ♥️

69A0E48E-1001-4807-8342-CBBC3CF482E1.jpeg
59A7A4EE-8D28-45C1-AD3C-E6CDBAFB22CC.jpeg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Slick, the emotions are awful. But you are and have been wonderful steward of this precious being’s life. You are doing/have done the humane, proper thing that is so difficult. My heart goes out to you.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
@Slick1 it is so painful to say goodbye like this. If you can, think about the terrific life you made for Chase, and how important it is to him that you be by his side now. His spirit lives in your heart forever, even if his body can't keep going. It's so so difficult to go through and my heart is breaking for you.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 I have been so caught in this life of mine, I missed every mention of your news ,(

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much for the many, many replies!

Are you ok?

Good as can be. There are hundreds mourning (virtually, since I am not anywhere near either) & this is turning to celebration (local oddity, I give you) - it nearly feels odd to be sad, considering what is there to remember.

Please drink your coffee at home.

It is not the worst idea I've heard.

There is no trace of 'it' left in the village & even so, my neighbours never come within a stone throw; if I were not so by myself, I would not dare.

I may well have to have a few of the new Bernardaud things - they are very easy to get used to!

-

Long day behind

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@canuk-gal glad you are getting some rain. We keep getting wind and lightning but nothing in the way of moisture.

@Jimmianne that’s great you did some normal things. That is awesome. What great gas mileage though.

@missy stupid stressors; one day at a time, eh? I am keeping you in my thoughts. I hope PT went well.

@Mamabean I hope you are having a good day.

Hi @springerspaniel.

@AV_ I think the celebrations of life are nice rather than a sad funeral; both are useful though.

@Niffler75 that is so sweet what your son said to you.

I guess I am headed back to the office on the 28th. I’m excited and sad at the same time. Marty says the bears and rabbits think it’s about time. They are tired of putting up with my crap.

I played cards with a friend of mine online during lunch. She cleaned my clock today.

Take care.
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Miserable, cold and wet day. Chubby rain.

I could have gone out but didn't. Apparently, I thought it was more important to eat a mini can of black olives instead. I cleaned up and did laundry but no one wants to hear about that. Excitement. Never. Ends. LOL

NIRDI shout out! Hope folks who need support and hugs know that it is available here.

healing vibes across the miles--Sharon

Last edited:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi friends, its been a busy couple of days with work and I'm very excited for a slower pace these next few days.
So sorry for your tough day @Slick1 I love your sweet pics, hugs to you.
@missy I'm sure you're enjoying the ocean views and hope they are bringing you serene thoughts. Really glad to hear pt is going well. I miss my jersey restaurants!
@Mamabean you are doing it girl and juggling it all!
@marcy I hope you can stay home with your teddies. They like having you there. I had a slice of frozen cheesecake today yum!
@Austina any news about the gorgeous bracelet you've been eyeing? I love bracelets because they are fun to wear and you get to see them.
Love and hugs to all! Here's a few garden pics... 20200517_164218.jpg 20200517_164316.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean Oh, such wonderful pictures Joanne, so heavenly, such a classy joint, not sure if my creds are good enough! ;-) what a great mamabean you are.. I hope things can get back to normal and you have a wonderful hubster, husbands are tricky things, but he loves you.. it's nice. thank you for the pix.. made my day. xoxo

@Austina do you think you want a pool? I will tell you I was SHOCKED at how expensive pools are here now, I had a pool built n 1997 for 25K that suck today is 60K unbelievable. We couldn't afford a spa, not that we would use one because I'm too fatso and John's knee hurts terribly, but that is 17K more when all is said and done.. lord.. so we got rid of that. Maybe we could get Missy and a few other girls to come here! when you are here, if my house is ready I will have 3-4 extra bedrooms each has a bathroom (except one but there's a full bath right down the hall).. all are welcome.. How's your boy? how's Colin? miss you! I would die for that bracelet it's really quite lovely! I hope you can buy it.. xoxo

@canuk-gal Hi sharon! you sound happy and well, so happy to read that.. sending a kate hug your way! xoxox

@missy Oh thank you, I feel so humbled that you would send me some of your soolantra, soooo kind, okay Kate tearing up.. thank you, probably because of your kindness I was able to get my meds, also my doc went to bat for me. I hope the new meds are going to help you and I don't think for one nano that you have to say anything here or anywhere. love you. Hi to Greg and the kids.. you make my day happy! xoxoxo

@AV_ I am so sorry AV, please accept a hug and love from me.. xoxo

@bling_dream19 whoa what beautiful flowers!!! xoxo

@Niffler75 what a wonderful son, he's wonderful because his parents are wonderful.. xoxoxo

@Slick1 OH I feel for you so much.. I've been there, love doesn't stop with death it never goes away.. my heart is aching for you.. really. Please know we all support you and I would bet we have all been there so know we are here for you.. it's like losing your arm.. I know xoxoxoxoxoxo

I hope everyone is doing well today and every day!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all from the bottom of my broken heart. The kids came today (Covid be damned). DD and I made his paw prints to be framed. It was a peaceful passing but so painful for us.
I appreciate your support more than I can express. ((Hugs))

86B91847-7CB0-43AD-86B0-216EB808C278.jpeg 682CDFBA-4BDB-4FF1-B187-3C1CFEC99535.jpeg 069882A5-C009-45E7-9D07-2985D057F44F.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all from the bottom of my broken heart. The kids came today (Covid be damned). DD and I made his paw prints to be framed. It was a peaceful passing but so painful for us.
I appreciate your support more than I can express. ((Hugs))

86B91847-7CB0-43AD-86B0-216EB808C278.jpeg 682CDFBA-4BDB-4FF1-B187-3C1CFEC99535.jpeg 069882A5-C009-45E7-9D07-2985D057F44F.jpeg
❤️

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Slick1, sending hugs across the miles. I hope you can feel them. XX
4C23FDC7-8D3B-44AC-817D-5BCBF4171D81.jpeg

Sharon, your life sounds very exciting. I don’t have any canned black olives here. You lead a charmed life!

Marcy, Your new ring looks wonderful. Nothing prettier than yellow gold, red rubies and white diamonds. But I should take a closer look before commenting further. Please include it in that box of mini cheese cakes I know you want to send me.

Incredibly, my bling is in its way. Yesterday I checked the status of my ring coming from the United States (it was mailed first of March and hadn’t appear to move from the San Francisco airport shipping facility since March 6).
Two days ago It was processed through the mail center outside Paris. I almost fell off my chair. There will be bling in my mailbox. (Doing a happy dance).

Austina, that is a beautiful bracelet. It really has presence.
Are you going to get it??

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear @Slick1 I am so sorry. You did the selfless and brave thing. You gave Chase the most wonderful life. A better life than anyone could ever hope for. And then, the ultimate gift. You gave him peace from suffering. Continued gentle hugs being sent your way. And your DD is amazingly talented. Hugs to all of you. Greg and I send our deepest condolences.

foryou.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results