shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mambean Yours is my favorite Hydrangea petiolaris - I hardly ever see any .)
It is a Hydrangea?! I was told it wasn’t! :kiss2: Thank you!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I have certainly met Hydragea loving folk who do not know that any climbing Hydragea exist at all; these nearly all white and small-flowers & close to the wild forms - which is why they turn my head. Yours is in tremendous shape .)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have certainly met Hydragea loving folk who do not know that any climbing Hydragea exist at all; these nearly all white and small-flowers & close to the wild forms - which is why they turn my head. Yours is in tremendous shape .)
@av I asked so many people..and no one knew what they were..They really put on a show when they bloom!
I’m so happy you had good weather for your party! Too bad you didn’t get to eat more food! I hope you made up for it!

Reactions: AV_

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good afternoon girls..
Well..I somehow developed a whopper of a cold. They say pneumonia isn’t catching..but it starts with a germ, right? I had to cancel plans to go to a birthday party for my husband’s niece’s two year old. I never met her..Every time we could see her I either got sick or they did! My husband is going without me..David will stay with me..I’ll just have to invite myself to their house! They live near Rehoboth Beach..I have two best buddies that live there now..so I’ll just make it a stop on the way there to see them.
Talk to you girls tomorrow..:sleep:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRID’s!

Callie, I hope you are doing well.

Sharon, oh no for the nasty snow storm at rush hour - our local weather are calling those snow squalls now. They are intense. Sorry to hear about your DH’s dental reconstruction is not going well. I hate to hear you have so much on your plate now; I hope things get better for both of you.

Missy, oh no to your earrings making you itch. I have that problem more on WG than YG. I got those little polishing clothes and wipe down the post or hook (or whatever goes in your ear) and that honestly seems to help. If you do start having problems all the time probably getting the earring part changed out to hypoallergenic parts might work. I am so relieved to hear your finger is feeling better. Yippee!!! Love your photo; cute Tommy and of course your gorgeous ring. Plus your finger is curved and doesn’t look all swollen anymore. Progress.

Good morning AV! I hope you are relaxing.

Joanne, oh no to catching a whopper of a cold. This time of year is so bad for the crud. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Marty left for the airport at 6 this morning. The eastbound lanes to Omaha were open but who knows how icy or drifted the roads were and no way do I want to be stranded on the highway just in case. I am glad Marty got to go to his competition; he was pretty sad and agitated when he didn’t think he could make it there.
I went back to sleep for about another hour after he left then went grocery shopping after the morning reduced speeds for school zones were off. Ha! I went out for lunch and have been reading most of the day. They called to say our taxes were done so I ran over and signed for them. Woo hoo - a $214 refund coming our way. That’s about 7 new teddy bears. Nice.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Marcy

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just stopping in to say hello and to introduce my granddaughter Autumn Marie, born at 6:19 pm CST, weighing 8 lbs 11 ozs, 21 inches long, born today 4/12/19, my nephew Danny's birthday! She was 11 days early!!!! Gonna be busy, we just made it to Austin 5 hrs b4 she was born!

autum.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome Autumn! Congratulations Kate to you and your family. She’s a cutie.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Caturday Saturday!

@Tekate Mazel Tov!!! Autumn is a beautiful girl. :kiss2: So glad you made it there in time.:appl: Thank you for the gorgeous photo. :kiss2:

@marcy thank you for that helpful tip re the earrings. I am going to try that. My ear is still itching. Safe flight to Marty and woohoo on your refund. Very sweet. We owed money this year but it wasn't too bad. I remember my grandfather the CPA, may he rest in peace, always said to me "Missy be thankful you are paying taxes as that means you are making money" haha that is true. :lol: Should we start thinking about the 7 new teddy bears and what we should name them? :cheeky: Sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday.

@Mamabean Oh no honey, I am so sorry you are sick and have to miss your niece's birthday party. Sending you buckets of well wishes and healing dust and I hope you feel better soon. As a quick aside, Greg said it is a hydrangea. I think he said it is a lace cap hydrangea? Man, I don't remember now lol. Something like that. But I see @AV_ also confirmed it is a hydrangea. There are so many types of hydrangeas. I googled them and yes I do believe AV and Greg are correct. In any case your trees are beautiful!

@AV_ how goes your Saturday? Are you fully recovered from your party? Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend.

@Sandeek how are you? WOOHOO you are on vacation!!! Hope you are off to a wonderful start and enjoying a fun weekend and that you are feeling well. Sending you (((Hugs))) and love.

We had our first cycling ride of the year and it was great. We managed to do 30 miles despite our late start as we had some blips happen yesterday. First we had a Subzero scare yesterday AM before we left. I hope it is OK, still not sure. And then when we got here we had to run to Costco so we didn't have to to it at the end of the day. And it was too cold first thing in the AM to cycle anyway so wanted to do it when it got warmer. And it was super windy yesterday (hard to cycle with 20 mph plus winds) so we took the east west trail instead of the north south beach route and it is a slower going trail. But it was great to be out cycling. Exhilarating.:love: Of course now I am feeling it all over my body lol but it is worth it. Off in a while once the rain stops to go on our second cycling adventure of the new year. :appl:

Have a wonderful day girls and
slider_grouphugg.gif
to all of you.
Leaving you with our garden of daffodils.

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 7.14.21 AM.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omg @Tekate! She is adorable! Congratulations grandma! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate, Autumn Marie is SO beautiful!!! I'm thrilled for you and your family, congratulations to all! So glad everything went smoothly and mama and baby are doing well. Have a wonderful time getting to know your precious granddaughter!

Will check in later!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Tekate What better than being bussy your way! April is Autumn .)

@marcy, @missy & all who listen... I sure was out of commission yesterday - even with good news: there are five calls to follow up on the thesis - that is to say, it worked. I will be answering these over the next week inbetween Easter duties; the town is already starting to celebrate: there be hints of band music & else eerie quiet. This is a miracle of timing.

dinner is due

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI's!

Missy, your grandfather was right - be grateful we are making money. I could get 7 new teddy bears across Marty's couch before he gets home tomorrow. I always like getting a small refund but just a little; I figure I would rather spend my money foolishly instead of letting the government take care of that for me. :lol: I bought a pack of polish cloths from jewelrysupply.com and they work great to just polish my earrings and then I wipe them with a microfiber cloth. My YG studs I wear all the time get itchy every few months. How cool you got out for a ride yesterday and are going again today. Woo hoo! I bet you do notice a few muscles here and there but how fun. Did your finger hinder you? I hope it wasn't a problem for you. I am glad your SubZero appears to be okay; you know when I first read Subzero I thought oh it was really cold there - that's Wyoming think for you. :D Love the daffodils.

Hi Joanne! Hope you are feeling better.

Junebug, I am watching the masters - I keep looking for a diamond flash in the crowd so I can find you. I hope you are having a great time.

AV, I am so glad to hear things are working out and you have five calls already to follow up on your thesis. Sweet! Take some time to enjoy the local celebrations.

I slept in until 8 am. Woo hoo!!! I seemed to spend a lot of time in the kitchen today. I made mini meatloaves for lunch (froze them except for the one I cooked for myself) and made a box of potato au gratin dividing up most of that in bags for lunch. Then I made some chocolate chip cookies and tested them to make sure they were good before sticking them in the freezer. I dialed in and did some work even though I should be out of town for the weekend. I'm so nice - or is that I'm such a sucker? :confused: We are getting some occasional snow showers today but nothing big.
Marty is doing well at his competition and having a fabulous time. He just lifted 500.5 pounds. Think of how many teddy bears that would be?

Take care.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting. Marty got 1st place. He even got a goal medal. :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went to Hobby Lobby and got a package of gold medal party favors - most of the bears and rabbits are wearing gold medals now. They even have the same color of ribbon on Marty's gold medal. What a fun surprise when Marty when he gets home tomorrow. :D

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks AV.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy, congrats to Marty for getting 1st place, so happy for him! :appl: And the gold medals for the animals are so cute, he'll love it :D

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morning lovelies

Woohoo and well done to Marty @marcy, that’s as much as a real bear to lift :lol: Good job on your refund, blow the lot!

Congratulations @Tekate, so glad you made it in time for Autumn’s early arrival. Have fun on Grandma duties.

Sorry to hear you’re unwell @Mamabean, I hope you’re a bit better today. Glad you managed to find a roofer to get the work done.

I hope you’re not feeling too achy after your ride yesterday @missy and that the weather co-operates for you today. How’s your finger feeling, is it healing up?

Sorry your husband is having dental issues @canuk-gal, it’s concerning that so many of you are having problems.

Sorry you didn’t get to eat at the party @AV_ but it sounds like it was fun and fruitful.

Hi @junebug17 hope you’re having a good weekend.

Any news on your car decision yet @Calliecake ?

Nothing exciting happening here, just the usual round of domestic drudgery :mrgreen2:

Thinking of all the lovely NIRDIS who need extra healing thoughts.

:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!!! It's going to be a rainy stormy Sunday later here.

@junebug17 hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend away.

@Tekate congratulations again!!! So happy for you and your family sweet and great Grandma Kate.:kiss2:

@marcy woohoo! Wonderful job to Mr Marty! First place wow. That is quite a wonderful accomplishment. I think he needs some teddy bears to celebrate.:whistle: Oooh love your decorating job. Nicely done. How is your snow situation there? Thank you for asking about my finger. I am not letting it stop me. I might try shampooing my own hair today...we will see. I know Greg would enjoy the break lol. I have been taking lovely baths these past 2 days at the beach house. I missed that. We have bathtubs in Brooklyn but I am funny because they are in the corner and I don't like taking baths in a corner. In our beach bathroom it is not against walls really. I am weird. :P2 But you know that already and in fact I know you get me and I get you.:kiss2: Hope you have a lovely Sunday.

Speaking of snow...did you end up getting a few inches of snow @Calliecake ? Man, this is the winter that never ends for some of you.

@Sandeek yesterday sounded like fun. It was a beautiful day. I know you will find just the right dress for the wedding. I am glad you started looking sooner vs later. What are your plans today? I hope the weather cooperates this week for your time off and that it is sunny and bright and mild. So far the week is looking good though today not so much.

@AV_ how is the rest of your weekend going? Hope you are having fun whatever you are doing.

@Austina we had a great cycling day yesterday thanks for asking. We accomplished 50 miles and it was sweet. I am achey that is for sure though. This 50 plus year old body isn't as good as 20 years ago but I am still having fun. Thanks for asking about my finger. Coming along. Not as quickly as I would like but no complaints. The dermatitis is still present and has to fully peel off and it is taking its sweet time. My ear has been itchy for a week now and I sure hope that isn't something to worry about. I cannot see it but Greg says it is red. I might have to see David. I just wish life would be calm re skin and health issues but one day at a time and my mood and attitude is remaining positive and hopeful. Cannot control a lot but I can control how I feel about things. Sorry for my long explanation to your questions lol.

How are you and Colin doing? How is your son and his lovely FI? What is new by you Austina and how is sweet Dottie doing?

@Mamabean what are you up to this weekend? Hope you are enjoying the weekend no matter what you are doing.

Screenshot from a video I took as we were winding down our ride yesterday. Hit 50 miles and it was oh so sweet. Going downhill at very nice speeds. I love going fast.
bikerrrr.gif
Wind in my hair. Wheeeeee.
superheroflying.gif

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 7.00.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 7.05.16 AM.png

Not so sweet was a fire we passed in Asbury/Ocean Grove. That was out of control. We passed it heading South and it was a very small fire with lots of firetrucks all there but when we turned to go North again and passed it the fire was unbelievable with the smoke. I have to see what happened as the air was filled with dangerous smoke and you couldn't breathe non smoke air for many miles due to the strong South wind yesterday. The smoke hit as far North as Deal and Long Branch. It wasn't good.

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 7.03.14 AM.png

and lastly there was a kite flying event that we passed. Very nice.

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 7.04.19 AM.png

Off to get a shorter ride in this AM before the rain arrives. Have a wonderful Sunday girls! (((HUGS))).

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Just got back from a night in town mingling with & watching the processions of Domingo de Ramos. This is the first year I am doing this: I had to be told that the best part of the day is after seven or so in the afternoon, until midnight - that is to say, the part of the day I had missed twice already. It is HARD to take reasonable pictures! I have tried, trust me, until my phone died (of frustration...) long before I got to any good shooting place - which are few & secretive (see what I mean? - below). I am rather looking forward to repeating the route next week for a dinner or two. The big deal of next week is still thesis followup, for sure, & it is still a big task; airing the thing has certainly taken the edge off, so I can live, it would seem...

attached: a typical view of the city with the front of a procession showing between buildings:

2019-04-14 19.08.57.jpg

@missy Biking through Granada would be mountain biking!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just got back from a night in town mingling with & watching the processions of Domingo de Ramos. This is the first year I am doing this: I had to be told that the best part of the day is after seven or so in the afternoon, until midnight - that is to say, the part of the day I had missed twice already. It is HARD to take reasonable pictures! I have tried, trust me, until my phone died (of frustration...) long before I got to any good shooting place - which are few & secretive (see what I mean? - below). I am rather looking forward to repeating the route next week for a dinner or two. The big deal of next week is still thesis followup, for sure, & it is still a big task; airing the thing has certainly taken the edge off, so I can live, it would seem...

attached: a typical view of the city with the front of a procession showing between buildings:

2019-04-14 19.08.57.jpg

@missy Biking through Granada would be mountain biking!

I think we should all go with you! ;)2 It looks beautiful ! More pictures please!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I haven't kept any other shots today - they were a blurr of crowds, with not much showing of why everyone was there. I am NOT good at this.
I'd be so happy to have the NIRDI lot around!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, how great you and Greg were able to start cycling! Good news that your finger is heading in the right direction and feeling better even though more healing needs to be done. I'm sure you are so ready to return to your normal life! Ugh, so sorry about the itchy ear and I hope it just goes away. Aw, such a sweet pic of Tommy, love his little face! Beautiful daffodils too, so nice to see some blooms! Lovely kites too. Terrible fire though, so scary to see something like that.

@AV_, I'm glad the party went well and people were interested in your work and thesis...although I'm sorry it kept you from eating! And congratulations on getting calls about your thesis, wonderful! Good luck with your follow-up work. Thank you for that lovely picture, what a pretty town; I'm glad you are getting a chance to experience the Easter processions...enjoy!

@Mamabean, your bunny mugs are adorable, love them! I didn't order the cleaner yet but I will first thing tomorrow. It will be nice having clean racks, mine look terrible. It's a shame you had to miss the party, I'm sorry and I hope you're feeling better very soon. I hate colds, they make a person feel just awful.

@marcy, I can see why you didn't travel to Nebraska with all the bad weather...so awesome that Marty got first place! Lifting 500 pounds is amazing. LOL to looking for a diamond flash :D Love the pics of everyone sporting their gold medals, too cute.

@canuk-gal, oh no to your husband needing dental work, sounds like he has had a rough few years and this is the last thing he needs, sending good thoughts to him that he is in better spirits soon; having health issues can certainly make a person feel worn out and down. Sending you lots of love too, sometimes life can just be so overwhelming.

@Austina, thanks for the link, I will definitely order the cleaner. I hear you on the domestic drudgery, that pretty much describes my day today lol.

@Tekate, hope you are having a fabulous time with that beautiful baby! :kiss2:

We got home yesterday...went to the Masters on Friday and had a good time. The course is really beautiful, very pristine and so well maintained. the azalias were in bloom. The weather was pleasant, very warm and bordering on hot at some parts of the day. We did a lot of walking and saw some of the players teeing off. It was fun seeing them up close. We also sat in the stands and just watched the golfers play through. Today was spent just catching up on some things around the house, and watching the end of the Masters of course lol.

Hope everyone is doing well! Xxx

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Thanks ladies for the congratulations for Marty. He was amused by the gold medals everywhere.

Junebug, pretty cool that Tiger won the Masters. It sounds like you had a very nice time on Friday.

Austina, I am right there with you on domestic drudgery. That was my day for sure.

Missy, darn that it’s rainy there. Our snow is mostly gone - for now anyway. Good for you to show your finger who’s in charge. I totally get that about bathtubs and where they are located; I am very claustrophobic - there are some booths in restaurants or bars I won’t set in because of high backs. It kind of freaks me out. Glad you are enjoying having some baths. Sweet. That’s great you put so many miles on the bike. Very impressive. Too cute about going fast and going 50 mph. That is quick for a bike for sure. Sorry to hear your dermatitis is taking it’s sweet time to peel off and I hope the red spot on your ear is nothing to worry about. I wish we were making this stuff up. Oh no to that bad fire. I hope no one was hurt. Great shot of the kites.

AV, great shot of the city. What is the celebration going on?

Joanne, are you guys feeling better today?

I did chores today. I got Easter cards ready to mail our relatives, wrote my MIL her birthday card, wrote my FIL a get well card (he had a retinal tear repaired) and did laundry. I made BBQ ribs and baked potatoes for supper and had it ready when Marty got home. I also finished the book I’ve been reading.

Take care.
Marcy

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi girls! I hope you all had a great weekend! I’m still battling my cold..I’m really run down..but I made it out to Costco for the meat for the meatloves. I bought fifteen pounds of ground beef, fifteen pounds of potatoes, a package of 36 rolls, 2 dozens eggs, a huge chocolate cake, and a partridge in a pear tree! Don’t mind me..I’m sick..:lol:
@av I decided to use your idea of a tube..like a donut! I searched for large loaf pans..They were too tiny...I didn’t want to make a ton of smaller tins..but I wanted there to be a form. I found this bundt pan on my kitchen..It has a serving size..with lines to eight servings. I’ll just make four of these and that should be plenty. I may make more so they can freeze for leftovers. It will be a meatloaf bundt cake! :lol:
9A331561-9B84-43DA-9E18-D052D4F2474A.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM Girls!

@junebug17 what a lovely vacation you enjoyed and so pleased you had a good time at the Masters. Love that the flowers are all in bloom adding to the magic all around. Welcome home and please hug Zoe for me.

@Sandeek glad you enjoyed a wonderful weekend and hoping your week provides more of the same. Peace, happiness, joy and feeling well. You deserve only the best things and sending you love and (((HUGS))).

@AV_ sounds like a wonderful weekend and good luck with your thesis follow up this week. What a beautiful photo. I am not into mountain biking as I am a klutz otherwise I would be. I know my limitations and that is half the battle right? LOL.

@marcy we lucked out. No rain here yesterday and we cycled 45 miles. We did pretty good lol. We could cycle today as the rain stopped but it's super windy and I am happy to skip it today and just work out on my arc trainer. We are heading back to NYC today so it is an abbreviated day anyway. I have OT tomorrow. Glad your snow is almost all gone. Sorry your FIL had a retinal tear and hope the surgery went well. Good for you doing all your chores yesterday. I have so much on my to do list that I have neglected these past 6 weeks. And I have no desire to get going on them either. :oops2: :P2 Wow Easter is almost here. You are so good about sending cards. You are super organized Marcy. I am impressed.

@Mamabean Joanne, how are you feeling today? Sounds like you are still under the weather and I hope you feel much better soon and good luck with all the cooking you have to do. (((Hugs))).

We enjoyed a great cycling day yesterday too. 45 miles not bad. And the weather while hazy/foggy was still wonderful for cycling. Leaving you with some pretty scenes from our cycling adventures yesterday.

Starting off in the AM yesterday with the hazy sun.

Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 8.16.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 8.17.30 AM.png

The fog was cool.
Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 8.18.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 8.18.33 AM.png

LOL OK enough of my boring photos. I just love it here. Everything is beautiful.

Have a great Monday girls and sending hugs to each of you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to share the highlight of our day yesterday. This little baby Bobo. :kiss2:

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 3.40.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 3.40.50 PM.png

As we were cycling down the Asbury boardwalk there was Bobo and of course we had to stop. Lol as Callie said it was our perfect day. Cats, cycling and being at the shore with my DH. :kiss2:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@marcy Yesterday was the Sunday before Easter, Palm Sunday in the relevant calendar. The town shuts down so that colourful processions put up by some dozen catholic fraternities (approx. clubs, not religious orders) take over: these are colourful affairs with quaint fanfare music & ornate KKK-like costumes. Everyone goes out to dinner & procession watching (if one is local, as I am obviously not, every ten minutes there will be someone to say 'Hi' to; for me, it is a good every thirty minutes still...). There will be more of these every evening until Easter. The feel is garden party rather than carnival & irreligious too.

@missy I so hear you about knowing limits: I am just finding out what mine are! OK, since I've been asking, sure enough. I love fog ... even in diamonds. & What a panther!

@Mamabean The pan is close enough to what I had in mind; it might matter or not that the hole is smaller. Fingers crossed for the baking!

@junebug17 Golf is mysterious... The rough principle of chasing a little ball in the grass sounds good to me: I love walking the hills even without a pretext!

@Austina ... drudgery - gotta do windows; a kind of 'workout', IHMO.

Thank you for keeping up with my prattle...

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello again!
There’s a gigantic meatloaf in the oven so I have time to say hello. The roofers are coming soon too..The exciting life I lead! =)2
@missy..My Cherry blossom tree is shedding! There was a hard rain last night. It looks like a carpet of petals for a wedding!
BEDC405D-4E34-41CB-B02D-9A79454C9D9A.jpeg A4A90CC6-E066-4A85-929A-338674D46C60.jpeg
I’m happy you managed to go cycling on the weekend! I loved seeing the videos..It would be great if I could hear you yell, “wheeee!” :lol-2: I don’t know if you know I’m LoveSparklies on Instagram. I have it set that people have to ask to follow me..but I laugh because I don’t have anything posted by me! What a disappointment when I say yes to them!
Bobo is adorable..I thought you adopted another cat! That would be wonderful!
Yay for your finger healing! I hope it continues quickly now that the pain is less. Maybe I won’t be mad at your OT anymore for pulling off your scab..
@marcy..If I’m repeating myself I’m sorry..I wrote a whole thing yesterday on here and it disappeared..I think...I was saying how great that Marty won a gold medal! The bears looked so adorable with their medals! He must have loved seeing them when he got home! How many bears do you have? I never sent out Easter cards..I didn’t know people did!
@Tekate How are you doing grandma? Are you still visiting? I would love to see more pics of Autumn! :love:
@Sandeek Did you find a dress? I don’t wear dresses but I love them. I have a wedding to go to in July. I’ll just wear dressy top with a dressy pair of black pants..I hope you really enjoyed your weekend!
@junebug17 How is Zoe doing? Did you have a fun weekend?
@Austina It sounds like you’re on a cleaning frenzy! I am actually doing the same..I’m donating clothes we haven’t worn in years..My house is neat but it has too much stuff! @missy I’m stunned at Greg’s tool organization. I was going to clean out the chest in the garage..but now I think I need wall storage to hang tools on.
@av I wound up using a steamer pan instead of the bundt pan because it would take up too much room in my oven when I have to heat it up tomorrow. I do plan on using your idea when I make meatloaf for the family. I’ll be all fancy! Somehow meatloaf and fancy doesn’t go together..:mrgreen2:
@canuk-gal I’m sorry about your husband’s dental abscesses. That must be so painful for him. I know you’re going through something too..I don’t know what it is but I hope whatever it is you feel better soon.
@ringo865 I’ve been thinking about you and wondering how you’re doing. I hope you’re doing well with your treatments.
Well...I made a gigantic meatloaf and put it in a steamer pan...It’s the really long ones that usually hold the water..I thought about the logistics of heating all the bundt size meatloaves in the oven. Since they’re round I would have to heat them two at a time. I have another oven but the potatoes will be in that one. I also decided to make another smaller pan for them to put in the freezer in case someone donates a dinner and they don’t make enough. The coordinator said people donate a meal to them..but they make such a small amount of food..they have to find something else to eat with it. I’m sure you all will be happy when I finish talking about my meatloaves! I may turn vegetarian after handling this much meat! :sick:
The roofers are here! I’m so excited! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results