shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Mamabean and lol I clearly have too much time on my hands these past 5 weeks while I am trying to recuperate from the hand surgery. Look woohoo I got Bubbalah on my left hand first time since the surgery. I am taking her promptly off because the dermatitis is not healed fully but still. And I used the opportunity for some photo ops with Tommy too. :cheeky: Tommy is a very intelligent kitty. But his curiosity causes him to get into sticky situations that is for sure.

bubbalahonleftsurgicalhand.jpg.png

tommyandbubbalahandbands.jpeg.png

My hand looks worse in person but thankful it isn't showing up in the photo as it looks IRL. Don't want to cause any of you girls nausea or anything. :knockout:
Tommy looks like he’s planning something! He’s trying to be nonchalant! Haha! I love that you can put Bubbalah on your finger..even for a little while! :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Nirdis!!! I'm in St Louis visiting friends of long time standing (like 40 years).. We are driving two cars to Texas so I can't look at the web or anything :( :( :) so I've not read any of NIRDI info, I just wanted anyone :) to know I am alive and kicking and expect to arrive in Austin TX Friday but should Cara go into labor we will try for Thursday.

The service for my mother in law was sad, happy and funny, the grand kids who could attend were really broken up, she was a very good Grandma.

We saw Chris till Sunday and he's fine, Mike and Cara are just waiting for Autumn Marie and we are driving! :)

Thank you everyone and I will check in as soon as we get to the VRBO in Lake Travis because we are driving 2 cars down I'm always driving..

sending love, dust and friendship to you all... always Lucky Kate! to have friends like you guys.

xoxo

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually meant is the Avene cream suitable @missy ?:D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually meant is the Avene cream suitable @missy ?:D

Thanks Austina. The Avene cream has (believe it or not because I did a double take) has propylene glycol which is a big no no for me. But before this I have successfully used Avene cream occasionally. But I’m not taking any chances right now given the circumstances.

Appreciate your brainstorming for me. Thank you. :wavey:

D971438F-52AD-4489-9ADA-565769FA0706.jpeg C1D4D6C4-CD7D-4A20-BD09-4D720A985EEB.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And my La Roche Posay Cicaplast

230564F9-E91A-4ED1-B822-870D3D83B8C4.jpeg 25ABFC35-300E-4D12-A5D2-321F2251D34E.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh well, back to the drawing board :(2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy Everything has Shea butter in it..even natural baby moisturizer. I think a natural baby product should be worth looking into..I’ll keep looking. I’m surprised lots of baby products list alcohol which would be awful for you..I think you posted the ingredients from the boxes you can’t use..Can you show the ingredients on your old tube so I can see what you can use?

Attachments

• 3E6461CA-0FD1-4EDA-9D6C-C8D4EA6EFB14.png
    3E6461CA-0FD1-4EDA-9D6C-C8D4EA6EFB14.png
    567.6 KB · Views: 19

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Everything has Shea butter in it..even natural baby moisturizer. I think a natural baby product should be worth looking into..I’ll keep looking. I’m surprised lots of baby products list alcohol which would be awful for you..I think you posted the ingredients from the boxes you can’t use..Can you show the ingredients on your old tube so I can see what you can use?

Thanks Mamabean and please do not worry about me. You're so thoughtful and I appreciate it. The second box I posted is the original Cicaplast from La Roche Posay which I am so far successfully using. No Shea Butter in this. But I cannot get it in the USA anymore. My tube is 10 years old lol.

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 2.20.09 PM.png

And I am able to use La Toleriane products on my face specifically Ultra moisturizer and Toleriane sensitive fluide and Dermo cleanser. I am just being super careful right now due to the allergic contact dermatitis on my hand. But hopefully by the time I run out of my Cicaplast my dermatitis will have cleared. Fingers crossed.

Please don't worry about finding me something I can use. I have a small arsenal lol and will be OK. I have to believe I will and so I will.
(((Hugs))).

Oh well, back to the drawing board :(2

Thank you Austina. Please no worries. I so appreciate you guys chiming in to help. So far I am doing A OK. Just taking a bit longer than I would have liked to heal but hopefully healing is happening. I am less concerned about my dermatitis right now than the surgical site which is slow healing but I believe i am going in the right direction.

fingerscrossedgif.gif

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Sorry we couldn’t find you an alternative @missy, but hopefully your stash will keep you going.

Oh dear that the OT was so painful, it’s 1 step forward and 2 steps back for you at the moment :(2 Your finger does look significantly better in the photo, but I appreciate we can’t see it all. It’s good that you’re able to do some vacuuming now, just be careful.

Good news you could get Bubbalah on, even if it was briefly.

Tommy looks so sleek and shiny, such a handsome boy :love:

:lol: at Hannibal @Mamabean , Dottie has a crate, we’ve tried to get rid of it, but she loves it, and won’t give it up.

B58FC556-98DC-4C9A-8E08-5273995AC51D.jpeg

The oven rack cleaner is called Oven Pride, maybe try Amazon to see if they have something similar. I’m going to get another box to do the shelf supports this week.

Yay, just googled it

https://www.amazon.com/Oven-Pride-Cleaning-System-Misc/dp/B0058MM5D0

I hope the weather hasn’t been too brutal @marcy, after a miserable day yesterday, it was lovely here today. Just as well, as the fencing people came to cement in a panel that had blown down, and the window cleaner came today too. Are you still wonky? :mrgreen2:

Hope all the lovely NIRDIs are have a good day, see you tomorrow :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello lovelies

Sorry we couldn’t find you an alternative @missy, but hopefully your stash will keep you going.

Oh dear that the OT was so painful, it’s 1 step forward and 2 steps back for you at the moment :(2 Your finger does look significantly better in the photo, but I appreciate we can’t see it all. It’s good that you’re able to do some vacuuming now, just be careful.

Good news you could get Bubbalah on, even if it was briefly.

Tommy looks so sleek and shiny, such a handsome boy :love:

:lol: at Hannibal @Mamabean , Dottie has a crate, we’ve tried to get rid of it, but she loves it, and won’t give it up.

B58FC556-98DC-4C9A-8E08-5273995AC51D.jpeg

The oven rack cleaner is called Oven Pride, maybe try Amazon to see if they have something similar. I’m going to get another box to do the shelf supports this week.

Yay, just googled it

https://www.amazon.com/Oven-Pride-Cleaning-System-Misc/dp/B0058MM5D0

I hope the weather hasn’t been too brutal @marcy, after a miserable day yesterday, it was lovely here today. Just as well, as the fencing people came to cement in a panel that had blown down, and the window cleaner came today too. Are you still wonky? :mrgreen2:

Hope all the lovely NIRDIs are have a good day, see you tomorrow :wavey:
Thank you @Austina! I’m going to order it now! Geez..The things that get me excited lately! :lol-2: Bailey had the same crate..My kitchen is pretty large there’s no room to put it..They love small places to sleep....Bailey loved his little cave...Dottie is so adorable..
@missy I’m glad you have enough to tide you over. I wouldn’t want to try anything different either considering your sensitivity to pretty much anything topical. I’ll be happy when it’s all healed..
This is a tree in my front yard. I love it but have no idea what it is. Do any of you know? I just love it! It needs a haircut after it finishes blooming..
B5FB6CCC-771E-483D-9C20-C499C12B6BC5.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Austina! I’m going to order it now! Geez..The things that get me excited lately! :lol-2: Bailey had the same crate..My kitchen is pretty large there’s no room to put it..They love small places to sleep....Bailey loved his little cave...Dottie is so adorable..
@missy I’m glad you have enough to tide you over. I wouldn’t want to try anything different either considering your sensitivity to pretty much anything topical. I’ll be happy when it’s all healed..
This is a tree in my front yard. I love it but have no idea what it is. Do any of you know? I just love it! It needs a haircut after it finishes blooming..
B5FB6CCC-771E-483D-9C20-C499C12B6BC5.jpeg

Cherry Blossom!!! LOVE it.:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cherry Blossom!!! LOVE it.:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Thanks! I thought the flowers were bigger in Cherry Blossom trees! Yay! I’ll have to tell my husband!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I thought the flowers were bigger in Cherry Blossom trees! Yay! I’ll have to tell my husband!

Cherry tree bark is distinctive because it has what looks like horizontal blisters. And then of course the beautiful cherry blossoms. Only thing close to it is the Magnolia tree but they tend to be larger and more white though they can be pink. However Magnolia is definitely larger than the Cherry Blossom and does not have their distinctive bark.

Your tree is absolutely GORGEOUS. I LOVE it. :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cherry tree bark is distinctive because it has what looks like horizontal blisters. And then of course the beautiful cherry blossoms. Only thing close to it is the Magnolia tree but they tend to be larger and more white though they can be pink. However Magnolia is definitely larger than the Cherry Blossom and does not have their distinctive bark.

Your tree is absolutely GORGEOUS. I LOVE it. :kiss2:
I’m going to run outside after dinner to look at the bark! I have another blooming bush that’s really large that I have no clue what it is. It’s not blooming yet..but hopefully you know what that one is!
@Austina..I ordered two of the Oven Pride..It won’t come until 4/25-5/9! I guess I won’t be cleaning my oven for a month! Good..I wasn’t looking forward to it..It’s a nasty job..

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Missy, I am sorry OT is so painful for you and that your finger hurts so much. I am sorry working on moving and bending it kind of on the back burner for awhile but I get it since it is so painful. You are getting more adept and using your hand though without moving your finger. Nice to get the vacuuming done. Pain is exhausting. I did take a sick / snow day today but I didn’t feel well when I got up (at 4 am). I am feeling better now. So far the snow is melting but it continues. You are so right about our choices in life; how we react to things makes a big difference. I always say you are as happy as you make up your mind to be. I am definitely not like either of my sisters. The oldest one is very emotional and sensitive; she and the other sister don’t always get along. My dad and I were always the mediators. LOL to Tommy checking out Greg’s clean shirts. Love the Central Park photo your friend took. Very pretty. Bubblah is gorgeous as always and love Tommy guarding your jewelry box.

Joanne, I am glad you are finally getting someone out to look at your roof. We still need to get someone here for check our garage. Good idea to hire someone to paint your deck. We need to do the same. Love your living room and sweet “Hannibal Lecter’.

AV, you triggered visions of fresh fruit frozen bars. I really like them. I can’t even remember what they are called; they are like popsicles but made with fruit. I almost got a picture for you of one of my shenanigans but Marty came upstairs too quickly. Marty left his phone up here so I put it up under the stuffed puppy’s floppy ear. Marty was looking everywhere for it then he finally asked me if I’d seen his phone I said I think the puppy was calling one of his friends.

So yes, I stayed home today. I had a sore throat, headache, swollen lips and tongue on top of being tired so my vision problem kicked in - I didn’t see myself going to work today. I dialed in at 7 and worked on all of my reports until 10; then say hey guys I’m logging off. Bye. I am feeling better. I’d bet my headache is sinuses from the snow storm and I usually have a sore throat from allergies. I have no idea what was up with my lips and tongue. Supper last night was a Marcy McMuffin which I can’t imagine triggered a reaction.

I read some today, watched a few things on TV and had my coach watch me lift. He said I was 99% there. He tweaked a few things but I am doing okay. We are going to try something with bent knees next week to see if I can help my quads.

Off to make some soup for supper. Take care.
Marcy

Reactions: AV_

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello ya'll

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

@Sandeek how are you doing? Woohoo more than halfway through infusions I hope! You are doing amazingly well. Strong sassy super Sandeek! (((Hugs))).

@AV_ is it party day? :dance: Hope your weather is cooperating and that you enjoy a splendid celebration. XO.

@Mamabean did you check out the tree bark? And what about the other tree you were curious about? You have piqued my curiosity. That is one luscious tree you have in your front yard. That is the equivalent of a chunkalicious big and bright OEC. Yes I have diamonds on my brain. I am in trouble. :cheeky:
How is the meatloaf prep going? When does the big event take place?

@Austina thank you for brainstorming for me. I appreciate it. That Dottie photo is so sweet. She is a good girl. It's not hard to see why animals hold the most special place in our hearts. Their hearts are filled with love and innocence and it is impossible not to fall in love with almost every animal we meet. When I look at my fur babies my heart melts with love. I miss picking them up and hugging them but soon I hope. Soon. Thank you for all your well wishes for healing and recovery. (((Hugs))).

@marcy aww I am sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday but glad you took a sick day and did not go to work. Hope your weather is warming up and that today you are feeling well and that work goes smoothly. Are you in the middle of your employee appraisals? Yes that swelling of your lips and tongue could be from allergies. Sometimes I think you and I are too sensitive for this world Marcy.:oops2: :twirl: Yet we persevere. Hang in there kiddo. (((Hugs))).

Well hello there @canuk-gal, you have been on my mind. Hope all is well and that life is treating you kindly. Sending you (((hugs))). Any upcoming plans?

Greg got most of the bike work done yesterday and if we are up to it we are going to head down the shore for our first ride of the year this Saturday. Looking forward to it and hoping we can make it work. I have a little surprise to share when it is ready (not bling don't get too excited as it's just bike related :lol:).

Off to OT in a little while. Fingers crossed. I have not been doing my exercises because I have been practicing pain avoidance. So no progress being made by me but hopefully I am not too far behind and more importantly please no pain today. :pray: I am hesitant to let her do anything to my finger today but I know I cannot give up. Just cannot tolerate severe pain so hoping for the best and a pain free day with some progress re finger movements and strength.

I took a quick video yesterday of Bubbalah afternoon. Not my best video but not bad considering my challenges. :cheeky:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwFRb_sns86/

Leaving you with a still photo. It still amazes me how different our OECs look depending on the environment.

bubbalahandbandsinbluewoodbox.jpg.png

Enjoy a wonderful day girls! (((Hugs))).

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I'm really sorry your finger is still so painful, thinking of you and sending lots of good thoughts and healing vibes...I know this has been a tough time for you and I hope this is all behind you soon. Love all your pics...the furbabies are adorable, and Bubbalah is a joy to see! Very pretty pic of Central Park - I love that I can see so many different places in this thread!

@Austina, yes, I saw that marquise on IG too and it definitely caught my eye! Thank you for the link to the cleaning bags, am going to give them a try. Adorable pic of Dottie, so cute she still loves her crate!

@Mamabean, yay to new pillows and mugs, I love changing things up once in a while. The mugs sound so cute. So exciting that you're getting new diamond huggies, can't wait to see them! Love the pic of your sweet furbaby, and you have such a beautiful home :love:

@marcy, oh no to a blizzard, hopefully they turn out to be wrong. I'm so sorry you didn't feel well and glad you decided to stay home and you're feeling better. LOL to your vision problem... you got me, when I first saw it I thought omg what's wrong with Marcy's eyes! :P2

@AV_, the dessert you described sounds delicious! I would love to try it...and I love that you ate it out of the jar as a kid!

@Tekate, you are on quite a road trip! Thanks for checking in, be safe and have a wonderful time. Autumn should be making an appearance anytime now. Glad Chris is doing well. Condolences again on the loss of your mil. It sounds liike her service was very comforting.

Hi @canuk-gal! :wavey:

No decision on a ring...for some reason I lost my excitement and I'm waiting for it to come back haha!

Dh's friend has Master's tickets and is letting us borrow them so we are headed to Augusta Georgia today and will go to the tournament tomorrow and come back on Saturday. DS is staying at the house and taking care of Zoe for me.

Thinking of all the nirdis and hoping everyone has the best day possible! <3

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 Thank you Junie! Just got back from OT and it went well. Though she tricked me and while she was massaging the surgical site she purposefully ripped the scab that was causing me all that pain when touched. And it hurt but after about 10 minutes the pain greatly dissipated. Fingers crossed that was the offending problem. She was sneaky but if it works out I’m thankful to her. I am reserving judgment however until I know that was the cause of the pain. I’m still feeling tentative but hopeful. Yay I think. :lol:

I am going to be more aggressive so I can start improving the finger range of motion. Today was a good session. Thanks for all your good wishes. XO.

As for your excitement over the ring by all means wait to feel that again. If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life is that good things are worth waiting for and when one is passionate about something it’s that much sweeter. :kiss2:

Sharing 2 OT photos from this morning.

65D3A432-B0D4-43EB-9210-A1A5F9822ABD.jpeg 63AB82E0-64E3-4A92-B924-9985392748BE.jpeg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I hope that scab was the reason for the pain:pray: Looks like you're doing pretty well with those exercises!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I’m sorry you felt rough yesterday @marcy, I hope you’re feeling better today. Best thing to stay home and rest, and a nice bowl of soup always helps.

No point rushing into anything if you’re not sure @junebug17 , your perfect piece is out there somewhere. I hope the Oven Pride works out for you, I’m really pleased with the results.

Drive safely @Tekate, you’ll be near Adam when you get to Lake Travis, he’s in Bee Cave, near the Galleria :D Glad the funeral went well and was a fitting send off. Hopefully Autumn will wait till you get there, before putting in an appearance.

:lol:@Mamabean - we take our pleasures where we can. There’ll be an oven cleaning frenzy when you and Junebug get your deliveries :mrgreen2:

Hi @canuk-gal - hope all is well with you.

Let’s hope it was the scab that was the problem @missy and things really start improving from now on. That’s great that Greg has got the bike ready, hopefully the weather will cooperate so you can get out and start pedalling :mrgreen2:

Hope you had great weather for your party today @AV_ :dance:

Wishing all the lovely NIRDIS love and good health.

Not much going on here today, after taking Dottie out, we went and did the food shopping. For some reason, I’m feeling really tired this week :snore:

Can’t believe it’s Friday again tomorrow!

:wavey:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
NIRDIt !

Just back from the party, seriously burned-out & hungry; to explain the letter: there sure was nice food around - for the other people who were not expected to talk all of the time... I always lose sight of this simple fact before a meeting (chatting & nibbling work out; lunch & talk-show - not so much; note to self). I'd say: if they didn't like it, they wouldn't be listening for that long! & there is demand for more - which is the key fact here.

I might just sleep for a week after this, trust me... If I do wake up at anything resembling daytime tomorrow, I'll be back to the same beautiful terrace to find out what everyone else was enjoying today besides the view & the knock-out scent of the orange trees & wisteria above us lot .) Of course there is follow-up to do, but it ain't going nowhere I'm not going.
_

I ought to catch up.

I hope some of the thrill rubs off - today was quite some day here ::)

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I did go out to look at the Cherry Blossom tree! Here’s a pic of the trunk..Boy..for a pretty tree..it sure has an ugly trunk!
661541A2-58F5-4BBC-9551-A6135F32DBAC.jpeg

I found pics of the flowering bush that I mentioned..It’s not blooming yet..but I had a pic from last year..
BF86B682-9A5A-4743-874A-D241BCD8BFC9.jpeg FEB43A9B-C801-42EF-A9A6-E40294B30106.jpeg
1EEC79B1-6697-4B7B-BD13-337F10265EB8.jpeg
The flower looks like a Hydrangea but it isn’t. It throws out long shoots with clumps of flower clusters. Sorry for the huge pics!

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@junebug17 I think you asked to see a pic of the bunny mugs I bought at Homegoods? I’ll bring these to Maryland..I’ll use those all year!
E39B9ECD-DF49-479B-B111-076F967AC32F.jpeg
I wouldn’t get any bling unless you absolutely love it. I’ve made so many mistakes..so now I really think things through too much. It’s funny though...when I saw my cluster ring..my heart skipped a beat and it was it!
Did you order the oven cleaning kit that @Austina mentioned? I purchased two from the link you sent me Austina. They shipped it Royal Mail! I didn’t realize it was coming from the UK! I should get them the end of the month..so it’s perfect timing because I still have to make all those meat loaves. @missy I have to make them for Tuesday. I’ll be cooking all day Monday..and just heat them up for Tuesday..Two ladies (sisters) usually cook for the men every evening so we take turns making dinner for them to give the ladies a break. They don’t get help from the state because the house they provide for them is male only. Supposedly you can only apply for state help if you have a coed shelter. Their mother purchased the house before she passed away..They tried coed but they were visiting each other all day long if you get my drift.
@Tekate I used to live in St. Louis..in Town and Country. I think we were there nine years. I keep telling a friend I’m going to visit but I can never get there..One day! Any news on Autumn? So Exciting!
The roofer came yesterday...I signed a contract to get the work done on Monday! Then I set up the handyman to do the sheetrock..but I have to wait my turn because he’s busy. I’ll just have him do the patching but leave the painting to make sure the leak is taken care of...I’m so sick of leaks..I still have to solve the problem of the water coming through the wall in the basement. Then there’s the leak coming from the skylight in my kitchen in Maryland! :$$): The whole front of the house in Maryland is getting painted too. We paint them in sections there..For whatever reason... the front paint wear but not the sides..The houses on either side of my house protect it somehow..Who knows!
@missy Ouch for the OT ripping off your scab! I hope that it does make it feel better but your poor finger!
I’ll finish up tomorrow..I’m a tired sick girl today. I hope you’re feeling better @marcy..I think I have the same thing as you. My throat hurts to swallow. My hubby has walking pneumonia..We’re a mess..I hope you feel better soon!
:kiss2:

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Sharon, is it still winter there? Sadly it is white everywhere I look today.

Missy, are you still thinking about those gorgeous earrings? I did go to work today; it was shaky at first but I perked up after my cup of hot chocolate. I think most of my symptoms were a reaction to something. Yes, you and I seem to be allergic to the universe. Marty often says it’s easier to tell people what I’m not allergic to than list them. We do persevere. How exciting you and Greg might be going out for your first bike ride on Saturday. Sweet. Glad to hear your OT went well. That is awesome. I think getting rid of that scab is a good idea and hopefully that was what was causing the most pain. Bubbalah looks awesome as always.

Junebug, I was glad to see Austina mentioned that marquis on instagram; I was going to tell you about it too. It’s quite pretty. I wouldn’t say we had a blizzard but got about 8 inches of snow that drifted. Marty took me to work today though. I am sure your ring excitement will come back when you find the perfect ring. Nice you guys are going to the Masters. Marty has that on his bucket list for sure. Have a great time and I’ll be anxious to hear about it. I do feel better tonight. Thank you.

Austina, I do feel better tonight. Thanks. I will look for the oven pride to clean my oven racks. Oh no you are feeling tired this week. I hope you get in some good naps over the next few days.

AV, sounds like a fun and stressful party. That’s great everyone wanted to listen and talk to you. Sorry you didn’t get to eat much though. I always say that about my astronomy programs; if people aren’t asking questions I must be boring them. Sounds like a beautiful place.

Mamabean, beautiful trees and flowers. Love your rabbit mug. That is so nice to take turns cooking for those men. I am sure your meatloaves will be fabulous. Nice that you are getting your roof fixed on Monday. Oh no that your DH has walking pneumonia; I hope he gets better soon. I hate to hear your throat is that sore. I am better tonight. Thanks.

We ended up with about 8 inches of snow; our driveway had a big drift but Marty took me to work in the truck. We stopped on the way home and had a nice dinner. Most of the highways in Nebraska are closed tonight so Marty just used some of his miles to buy a ticket to fly to Omaha tomorrow. I know he wants me to go and most likely travel tomorrow will be fine but this way he gets there for sure. I worry we get started then some section of the highway gets closed again. Nebraska had more snow than we did. We are so busy at work that I could go to work but then again I do have the day off already.

Take care.
Marcy

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope everyone is doing well. I will catch up with what everyone has been up to and will post tomorrow.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

AV (Valeria?) much success to you on your PhD--please let us know how it goes. Such a lot of work! FWIW when I did my Thesis (Masters)--my title TOOK the most time!

Some silly big white out snow hit our city during rush hour....made for sloppy driving.

As if I didn't have shit enough to fill a lifetime--my DH upper dental reconstruction is in disrepair. In the last two years he has more than his share of problems. More today with two extractions/abscess. He is very down. How else can it be? ugh

s

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! TGIF! It arrived so quickly this week.
1237372v4er6kso38.gif

@AV_ oh your party sounds fun especially if you didn't even have time to eat. I hope you enjoyed a good meal after the party and I hope you are recovering and having a good day today. Congrats on a job well done. You should be proud of yourself. All your hard work and years of dedication are paying off and you have much to show for it. Kudos to you.

@Sandeek hugs to you and woohoo it's Friday! Last day before your much needed and very well deserved Spring break. I hope you can feel my hugs and love through the screen and know I am always keeping good thoughts for you. Have a good day and hope you are very much looking forward to your time off. (((Hugs))).

@canuk-gal ugh, I am so sorry for all you are dealing with and very sorry for your dh's dental issues and health challenges. I can understand why he is feeling depressed and you are feeling like you have had more than your fair share of cr**. Sending him buckets of healing dust and good thoughts and I hope things start looking up for all of you very soon. Sending you (((hugs))) and love.

@Mamabean Yup that is cherry blossom bark all the way. Unfortunately I don't know what that other lovely tree is with those lovely flowers you shared. They do resemble hydrangeas. I will show it to Greg and see if he has any clue. Very lovely trees though. Your property is gorgeous as is your home and decor. You did a wonderful job. It is so nice of you to do all that cooking and I am sure your house will be smelling quite good Monday/Tuesday.

@marcy omg 8" of snow. So glad you are feeling better though and yes it does sound like a reaction to something. We are allergic to the universe. But we don't let that stop us. :P2 Safe travels no matter what you do today. I am not going to get those earrings I covet. Right now my left earlobe is acting up re itching and irritation and a concern that I have is am I now allergic to gold? Most of my earrings are gold (I don't like platinum for earrings due to the increased weight and also most of my earrings are antique so they were made in gold) and I will be very sad if I can no longer wear my earrings. So this is probably not the best time to get more earrings.sad :((

@Calliecake how did car shopping go yesterday?

Yesterday was a good day for me girls. The good news is my finger is feeling much better. Hoping that continues. What a relief. And now I will start in earnest some of the exercises though they are not fun. If I can do them without extreme pain I am good.

We are off to the beach house in a little while. We decided to go for 3 days instead of just Saturday and so now because we are going for more than just the day we are bringing the kitties of course. It is a bit of an ordeal packing everyone up and going and I hope I don't regret this decision lol. The cycling weather is not ideal today or Sunday (very windy with chance of rain both days) but hey we have to pull that bandaid off sometime and the next few weekends after this one are out due to family and friend obligations so this is the weekend to make our first beach weekend of the year.

Have a lovely Friday ladies. Sending each one of you good thoughts and big (((hugs))).
Leaving you with a very quick photo from yesterday. I couldn't resist. Not the best pic but OMG look at sweet Tommy and his expression. How can anyone resist a sweet kitty?

bubbalahandtommydiningroom.jpg.png

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Good morning NIRDI!

15:19

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@mambean Yours is my favorite Hydrangea petiolaris - I hardly ever see any .)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results