shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sir Fred wants to say good morning to everyone. Just love how he crosses his paws so adorably....

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sir Fred :wavey: you are such a handsome baby.

missy I don't have a lot of time right now but wanted to help with the dresses.

Are you seriously considering either one of them.

If so would it be too much trouble to post pictures from a little bit further away so we can see the whole dress better.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sir Fred :wavey: you are such a handsome baby.

missy I don't have a lot of time right now but wanted to help with the dresses.

Are you seriously considering either one of them.

If so would it be too much trouble to post pictures from a little bit further away so we can see the whole dress better.
Thanks CJ. Greg just left for work but when he is home I'll have him take a few pics. Selfies are too close and I don't have a selfie stick lol. Thanks.

How is your eye CJ?

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK good, it would help to be able to see them from further away.

My eye is much better thank you :)) - I feel and (almost) look like a normal person!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning, Sir Fred! Looking gleamy and fit this morning :praise:

NIRDI babes, we are expecting bling this week! I bought a sapphire and platinum band from Israel Rose/David and I expecting it on Wednesday (could've been here Tuesday but I have to sign for it and Wednesday is better for that). David gave me a lovely discount; overnight shipping is free; buyer pays for the insurance but it was a reasonable charge ($19).

Jimmianne and Missy, I bought the band you guys chose of the 2 offerings---its also the best for stacking, which I plan to start having some fun with. If I can't have my Holy Grail OEC :pray:, I can at least start stacking, right? :lol:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CJ, glad your eye has improved. Its really upsetting when your EYE has gone south on you. I had angioedema of the left eyelid in September and it took 2 weeks for all the swelling/bruised look to resolve. You're taking good care of that situation.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CJ, Great news that your eye is feeling better!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Missy you are tiny! You do not need any kind of control garments! I am so jealous by your little, petite figure. I think they both look great on you! I went to a black tie wedding on NYE. I did not want to spend a ton of money and found a really pretty, navy, beaded, dress at David's Bridal.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh. I remember the days when I could get down on and up from the floor in one fluid movement. Now it takes 4 stages.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata, Your comment had me LOL. Were you in my house last week?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, love that dress/skirt with the pattern. Absolutely gorgeous.
btw everything looks good on you, so you can't go wrong.

AZ - you got the band!! photos, please - or better yet, just mail me the band so i can take a closer look:dance: [where the heck is the "up to something" emoji - they are too small!!]

June, thanks. I left my avatar ring in france - after it was finished I wasn't crazy about it, but it looks good in the photo. Maybe when I see it again I will be happier with it. Turns out I like *plain* rings better. Hope things are chugging along in the house adventure!

Scandi - that trees and clouds photo is perfecto. I could see it blown up as wall art in your new home.

Sharon, your comment about the 400 year old blackberry made me laugh. Sounds like you have a great old fashioned guy : )

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well that's where I was.... sitting on the floor wondering why the heck I can't just jump right back up like I used to be able to do.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Monnie, you daughter will definitely like sparkly things when she grows up. How fun to watch the glitter float around.
Missy, I am sorry you got a sunburn. Hopefully it doesn’t hurt too bad today.
I do feel better today. Thank you.
I must have tiny hands if I can’t hold an iPhone 7 for a long period of time.
I like your phone case; very nice and practical.
I think either of those dresses would look great and they both look great on you. I like the lace on the newer dress but the classic elegance of the 2005 dress is my favorite. I know you have gorgeous jewelry to bling it up.
I love how Fred poses. Very cute.

CJ, I am delighted to hear your eye is doing better.

Kristie, I can’t wait to see your new band.

Hi Callie, Tacori and Matata.

Jimmianne, I hope you do find you like that ring when you go back to France. If you still don’t like it maybe someday you’ll move it to a new setting. I am always planning these moves so I encourage my PS friends to do the same. (Evil laugh here.)

I had a busy day at work and stayed an hour late. I see 3 more updates came in for tomorrow but that will just mean we’ll have a very busy morning tomorrow.
Marty picked up an Igloo lunch bag on his trip this weekend so I inherited it for lunch. It kept my lunch so colder than my cheap Snoopy lunch bag from Amazon. I sent Marty a text at lunch it was so cold in there it felt like an Igloo. He didn’t think I was funny; good thing I amused myself.

Have a great day!
Marcy

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Speaking of dresses...I just got this dress for a wedding in CA next month. I don't know why I am second guessing it. Probably not enough to brave the mall again. Now to find COMFORTABLE heels. What a joke! Haha. 570199458_1399_large.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't second guess yourself Tacori. This dress will look fantastic on you! Great choice.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello, everyone! I'm back from my trip to D.C. I tried to straighten out the government while I was there, but ran out of time.

I'll try and catch up with everyone later, but thought I'd leave you this eye candy courtesy of the American Museum of Natural History and Harry Winston:

DSC03834.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rainwood, welcome back from your trip. Did you at least get us a new potus? thanks in advance!
woo-hoo! that HW bling is awesome.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

CJ, so glad your eye is almost all better. You did everything right and remember I am always here to help if I can so never hesitate to email me either if you have eye questions. Greg had an early doctor's appointment this morning so didn't get to have him take a photo of me in the dresses. Honestly I think I am giving up on shopping as I spent a few hours shopping nearby yesterday and there were absolutely no formal long dresses in the stores. I am surprised since it is Prom season and all but those dresses wouldn't be appropriate for me anyway. Callie helped me (via phone) too and there just was not anything in the stores and online well there is much more of a selection but everything I like is too expensive. I refuse to spend $800 on a dress I am wearing once!

Tacori E-ring I love that dress you bought and I know you will look beautiful in it! The perfect spring to summer dress for sure. As for comfie heels haha yes that is an oxymoron (for me) isn't it. How about sweet ballet flats that are comfie? I am wearing ballet flats to our gala event and I don't care. In fact I wore ballet flats to our black tie wedding all those years ago when dress "rules" were a bit stricter and I said fiddle dee dee. Comfort rules IMO. And thank you for the kind comments re the dress photos I shared. I know I am not heavy but things just don't fit the way they used to if you kwim. And the first black dress (solid color) I shared is from David's Bridal in 2005! I think it is still in style right? Empire waist which works well for my high waisted body. I remember when (many many years ago) everything I tried on looked good and now maybe 1% of what I try on looks OK. Making peace with that because I have no alternative. Thank you for being so sweet.

And I love your tag lines. Both of them so true.

Matata I don't know if this will make you feel better but neither can I (or Callie I see lol) so you are in good (well I hope you think so anyway) company with that. Heck it is overrated to be able to get up by yourself from the floor anyway or at least that is what I tell myself when I have to use both hands to push myself up off the floor.:lol:

Marcy LOL I think you need to keep Marty's igloo lunch box. Especially with the hot weather coming up soon. How are you feeling? I hope almost all better. Thanks for the dress comments and I am probably going to wear one of them because I am exhausted from shopping online and in stores. Sorry you had to stay an hour late at work but hopefully you are accomplishing everything you need to and I hope today goes smoothly.

Jimmianne thank you. By the way I also LOVE your avatar. Beautiful and so art deco! LOVE.:love: When you return to France if you still aren't in love with it please mail it my way. I will cover postage OK? :mrgreen::twisted:

Kristie, glad you got that ring.:appl: Was it a sweet deal? Last I remember you were going to offer what we considered a fair amount and I hope they agreed to that. Please post finger pics when you get it OK?

Rainwood, welcome back! Oh I love that pendant.:love: I was sort of hoping you were going to come back and say you were able to fix the political system::) but I love you anyway. I know you did what you could and that is all anyone can ever ask.:halo:

Have a great day girls and sending you all lots of good thoughts and hugs. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori E-ring, how about something like these? I own them and they are super comfortable for me so perhaps you would also find them comfortable? I think they would look lovely with your beautiful new dress.
jcrewballetflatsneutralsuede.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Missy, I would like to grow 5", lose 20 pounds, and get a tan before the wedding but none of that is going to happen! Haha. My boyfriend is a foot taller so some heel is good. My limit is 2.5"

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey everyone!

Missy, I'm sorry the dress shopping turned out to be so frustrating, but the good news is you have two lovely back-ups.:dance: They both fit beautifully, and undergarments are definitely not needed! I think I'm leaning towards the first one, like Marcy I really like the classic look of it. But both are very flattering on you, you truly can't go wrong with either one.

Thanks for the comforting words - Yes, I guess dh and I did the best we could and now all we can do is keep our fingers crossed with regard to our kids. I struggle with accepting that they are going to make their own choices and I can't control them. I'm working on it though lol. I am so looking forward to the day when this estate business is over but I'm trying to just take it one step at a time. It will be resolved eventually.

Sorry about the sunburn, and I hope it has faded by now. Love the pic of Fred, such a cute pose he's striking lol!

Tacori, the dress you chose for the wedding is beautiful! Love it. I hear you on finding comfortable shoes - I have bunions and can't wear a high heel. I dread having to go shoe-shopping. I got lucky at Macy's and found a comfortable shoe with a very small heel to wear to the wedding I just attended - I'm short and it's nice to be just a tad taller sometimes lol. Missy's suggestion would work well with your dress.

Kristie, thank goodness someone is getting some new bling lol! Can't wait to see your sapphire band, it's a versatile piece that you'll get a lot of wear out of. And the discount makes it even better :clap:

CJ, I'm so glad your eye is doing better!

Lol Matata, I feel your pain…me getting up from the floor is not a pretty sight these days :(

Monarch, the rose gold case is really pretty! Hmm, might have to treat myself…

Marcy, you sound like me, I get a big kick out of myself but for some reason dh doesn't find my jokes quite as funny as I do lol! Good to know the Igloo lunch bag works well - I'm going to pass that on to my son and daughter, they both bring their lunches to work.

Jimmianne, I remember you mentioning you had mixed feelings about the ring…I think most of us have had second thoughts about a piece so I do understand, and I hope you warm up to it the next time you see it.

Rainwood, welcome back! Hope you had a great time. Now that's what I call a rock!

Guess I should try to get something done around here…hope everyone has a good day!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori, You should be able to find lots of shoes that are comfortable with a 2 1/2 inch heel. I wish you would have said something when we were together. I would have found something that worked perfectly for you at Nordstrom. One of my girlfriends also has a 2 1/2" rule for her shoes and we have managed to find many options for her thru the years.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rainwood, I was counting on you to get us a new President. Damn now I have to go back to being freaked out about what this jerk will do next. I'm glad you had a good trip. Cant wait to hear all about it.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That fire shot you got, Rainy??? Shut the front door!!!!:lol-2:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy I had completely missed that you had a sunburn. I am so so sorry. I know how seriously you take wearing sunscreen and taking care of your skin so I really feel for you. :|

I'm sorry you didn't find any dresses you liked.

Does that mean you're definitely wearing one of the 2 options, and are you leaning toward one more than the other.

As always thanks for your offer to help with the eye. <3 (I think we need a "huggy" type of smiley, don't we? I'll see if I ask Andrey if there is such a thing.)

If I can do the same with the dress (or anything!) in any way feel free to email me.

marcy and june DH has several Thermos brand lunch boxes and he really likes them.

DH is definitely funnier than I am. I have some witty comments once in a while but they're few and far in between.

DH is also nicer than I am.

And better looking as we're aging.

This sucks! :lol:

I don't think he's noticed any of this so don't tell him. ::)

marcy did marty get any more clients?

BTW june I can't find that Joel Osteen message anyway. If by any chance you ever run into it - where he talks about the grouchy thing - let me know which # it is. Customer service said they need either the exact broadcast date or the message number/name.

How is the baby doing?

welcome back, rainwood!

Hi Kristie - thanks for checking in on me. How are you doing? Did that car accident thing ever get resolved? I don't know why I'm thinking of that right now.

Hi callie! And thanks yes it's good to look and feel normal again.

And hi everyone else, scandi jimmianne matata tacori hopefully I didn't miss anyone!

Have a great day everyone. Hugs.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls

My niece is graduating high school this year and her prom is coming up.

What are some traditional gifts for this type of thing?

And do you do a gift for the prom and a separate gift for graduation?

(I feel SO clueless when it comes to these things).

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CJ, I have nieces a few years older than yours and I had never heard of a prom gift. For graduations I have always given them money.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Tacori, I love that dress. It’s very pretty; I like the colors too. I agree with Missy your 2 tag lines are great. I tell people they are as happy as they make up their mind to be; most of them look at me in disbelief. Like huh?

Rainwood, glad you enjoyed some pretty gems at the Smithsonian.

Hi Jimmianne.

Missy, I think you look fabulous in either of those dresses. Really! I am way too cheap to spend hundreds of dollars on a new dress I only am going to wear once. I definitely agree with you on comfort. I am definitely keeping the igloo ice box – I might get some Snoopy stickers for it then he won’t take it back. Ha! How is your sunburn today?

June, I think it’s a good thing we are easily amused and blessed are those who can laugh at themselves because they will never cease to be amused. I am sure you will always worry about your kids; I think that is what mom’s do. Is your weather warming up there?

Callie, I only wore 4 inch heels once and I swear I was amazed I didn’t fall flat on my face. The 2” range sound way more practical to me too.

Kristie, I am looking forward to pictures of your pretty new ring.

CJ, I gave my nieces and nephews cash for high school graduation and then my nieces got ½ ctw studs for their college graduation. I hope they wear them since both of them usually wear dangles. Thank you for the recommendation for a thermos brand cooler. I really like cold water so I hate when my bottled water is not so cold in the afternoon. I used to be way more of a smart mouth when I was younger but I am usually quiet now. Sadly I think of great comebacks about 5 minutes later. We’ll never tell DH you said such nice things about him. Marty has not got any new clients yet but I see he posted a flyer on the local FB garage sale. I am delighted to hear your eye is almost back to normal.

Work was worse than yesterday. I stayed until 6:45. My employees really ticked me off multiple times today; one of my boss’s employees actually just quit. He called her in to tell her she didn’t something wrong again and she argued with him; he had to take a phone call so he asked her to leave and he shut his door. She packed up her desk, left and turned her badge in to security. Why can’t I get rid of people that easily?

It’s trying to snow tonight.
Laters,

Marcy

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello girls :wavey:

Sorry to be MIA but I'm out cold with a cold. Haha but true.
Miss you. Hope I'm back online tomorrow!

Beautiful cats, eye candy, and dress! I only looked at the pictures, didn't read any of the text... sorry. Will improve.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results