carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Jaaron, My dh and I are keeping all of England in our thoughts and prayers and sending good wishes their way. It has not left our minds since that terrible event. What a world we live in and my heart aches for everyone affected. I will check out the piece you shared in another thread. I rarely read any of the political threads here anymore and if I do it's just a post or 2 so I missed it. Will search it out later. Thank you for letting us know about it. And again keeping everyone affected close to our hearts.

I hope you feel better today after all your dental work. I love those leopard shoes. I could never wear heels but wow wish I could as those are sexy shoes. I bet you look fabulous wearing them.

Your new antique cluster rings are TDF. I love both of them and cannot wait for them to arrive. Do you think you will keep both?

Lots of good TV/Amazon/Netflix recs. Have you seen the threads specifically on Netflix and Amazon? I cannot remember the shows now of course LOL. We watch "Big Little Lies" and I enjoy Reese Witherspoon's performance. If you have Amazon check out the short series "Fleabag" it is excellent IMO. We recently started watching "3%" on Netflix and are enjoying it so far. We liked the series "Humans" very much. And "Big Bang Theory" is my personal TV favorite if you get it where you live. LOVE it. Check out the Amazon/TV thread and the Netflix thread. LOTS of tried and true recs there of shows that I cannot remember right now. But yes please watch Fleabag. LOVED it. And Big Bang Theory. LOVE that too!

CJ, you are so welcome! I hesitated sharing that photo LOL but glad I did now. I thought you would enjoy seeing it. I haven't worn those since then. Not exactly a staple piece. I also have leopard print boots! Cannot believe I forgot about those LOL. I don't have any photos of that but will try taking a pic later if I remember.

I get what you are saying re rather staying home than even seeing someone one to one or in a small group and honestly I am right there with you. I usually always want to stay home with my dh vs meeting friends for brunch or dinner or whatever but honestly if I push myself to go I am usually always glad we did. Weird that I always resist but I do.

Marcy, glad the snow didn't stick. It is time for spring flowers and warmer air please for all of us. Wow that is a lot of change! Money for bling perhaps? Glad all the jewelry projects worked out for everyone. I LOVE peanut M&Ms. Sad I cannot eat them but man I still remember how amazing they taste. I used to occasionally just bite into it and eat it all so fast whereas sometimes I would savor it in my mouth letting the chocolate coating melt off and then bite into the peanut. Sigh. My favorite ones are the green and blue but for the straight M&Ms I love the brown. :lol:

I'm with you. No fillers or botox for me. I am too much of a scaredy cat so I am pretty sure I won't be doing any cosmetic procedures ever. I will just age gracefully. It might not be pretty but heck that is OK because I am still me. I have been through too many medical issues and invasive procedures that I had no choice about to ever want to do anything optional (even if only mildly invasive) ever.::) I will leave my wrinkles etc alone. But I don't judge anyone who does. To each her own!

Sorry Marty is off on another business trip and I hope it goes fast and that you find good things to eat even with him not being around to cook next week. Hope you have an uninterrupted by work weekend and that you enjoy time with Marty before he leaves. Yay for Saturday mornings!

Junie, hope the wedding goes well and that you and your dh enjoy yourselves!

Scandi, looking for another update. Hope the fur baby training weekend goes well.

OK girls have a great Saturday!:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK here are 2 quick photos of my leopard boots.

leopardboots.jpeg

leopardboots.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha love your leopard contribution Sharon. Here are 2 more from me. :mrgreen:
Uploading them together. If this works another cool feature of our new format. :appl:

One live mocha leopard (all mine) and one beautiful leopard brooch (not mine sadly). :love:

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Missy, I will have to catch Big Little Lies.
I hope spring is here to stay; I don’t mind the quick snow storms to get much needed moisture as long as they melt fast.
I put the change in our savings account. I need to pay myself back for my pendant.
I sort M&M’s by color. I eat the brown ones first and save orange for last. I can’t say any of them taste different. I see they are coming out with white chocolate M&M’s and I heard caramel M&M’s. All the flavors in the world.
I don’t mess with injections or pills since I am allergic to so many things. Last time I went to the doctor for a bad knife cut on a finger he tried to give me tetanus shot and I said no way no how.
Great live leopard shot!

Sharon, great leopard blush.

I slept in until 8 today. I downloaded Boggle on my iPad and was up playing It for awhile. It’s a free ap with ads so you have to wait to play again. It’s like a Words with Friends ap.
Marty’s squats class went okay. His sister and another lady came who have already been working out so they just did their workout. One of his friends came by but he had on jeans so didn’t do anything. I left about 4 to pick up groceries for supper. Marty and his sister are having chicken and asparagus; I am having a burger and raw veggies.
I found a pink bunny at the grocery store the exact same size as his killer rabbits so I picked it up. It is on the banister with his other bunnies but he hasn’t noticed it yet. I was highly amused.

Take care.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha Ha. Notice "Snacks" is being used as a tug-of-war by the 2 rabbits on the left.

PinkRabbit.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh I can't quite wake up! but...Feeling much better after reading an article about hibernating bears. Even when Spring comes they are semi comatose and kind of wander around eating vegetables for a while.
Is anyone else having a hard time waking up after the dark months?
I'm getting ready to go back to France. Not for another 6 weeks, but there is light ahead! That is where my heart is [except for Issy], partially because I have a great project to work on that is new and interesting. I can't get in touch with my helper there, so I've been researching small electric jackhammers and am thinking I can remove the concrete from the old stone wall in the kitchen myself.
The chisels won't quite cut it. IMG_6823.jpg IMG_6889.jpg
In September my young friends are going to go with me and we will do the finish carpentry together.
NIRDIs you are always welcome there! Anyone up for a working vacation? LOL

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Marcy LOL I love the photo and Snacks is so good natured. What a love.:halo: I am glad Marty's class went well and it will take time of course to build up a following. Did you name Pinkie yet? Is he/she a boy or girl? Glad you slept in a bit yesterday morning. I am with you re the allergies and injections. Great point that I didn't even consider. Hope Marty's trip goes well and that you have a good Sunday and lucky for us we are adept at keeping ourselves (and those around us) amused.8-)

Jimmianne, OMG please be careful. That seems better left to a professional as I like to let those who do what they do well do the job they are trained for and leave the stuff you know how to do so well to you. JMO. But I am glad your young friends are coming to assist and I know it will all work out well. Wish I could take Issy for you...if you want to bring her here perhaps I can talk the kitties into it...:cheeky:

Callie have fun at brunch today! What a great group of PSers you met yesterday and are seeing today! Wish we could've all joined you but are there with you in spirit.:wavey:

Have a good Sunday girls!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just one more thing.
Just spoke with Greg and he said anyone can remove the concrete but the issue is what you might find behind the concrete and that's why you should let the professionals do it...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Jimmianne, I see you put up a picture of your pretty asscher as your avatar. Sweet. Darn it that you can't reach your helper in France. I hope he hasn't bailed on you. It's hard to connect so far apart. I am glad you are excited to go back to France in a few weeks.

Missy, poor Snacks gets chewed on all the time. I have not name the new pink rabbit but I would say it's a she.
Yes, it seems like most of us can easily amuse and entertain ourselves.

Callie, I'll be anxious to hear about the PS GTG. It sounds fun. I recognized your ring in the picture they posted of everyone's rings. I knew some of Dee Jays and your pear. The rest were a mystery. I saw a few EC.

I swear my spring allergies are kicking in already.

We went to the bar at the golf course for a while last night. I was the DD so I didn't have anything. It was nice to get out for a bit though.

Marty spotted the pink bunny when I wasn't in the room but I did hear this "What the hell?" My SIL said it was pretty funny when he spotted it. I bet if I bought the white rabbit instead it would have been a while before he noticed.

I rented Collateral Beauty this morning to watch. It was pretty good.

Marty is packed and ready to leave for the airport soon. I was going to go to the store and get gas but it seems chilly and humid out there so I'll take care of those errands tomorrow.

Have a fabulous day.
Marcy

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy

You're not playing fair. No picture could possibly ever be better or cuter than the real-life leopard cutie you posted. I absolutely love that picture of Tommy because it looks like one side of his little mouth is higher than the other. Too cute I can't take it.

But seriously thank you so much for indulging me.

I thought you looked adorable in your leopard pants and your leopard boots are super courageous.

Helps me feel courageous to wear what I bought. This was a back and forth purchase for me. I wish I had gotten this courage 20 years ago!

I also bought a denim jacket. That, for some reason I don't think I can pull off. This one is flattering on me, dark wash, a "grown up" cut - and looks good on me on top of one particular black midi dress which is what I bought it for mostly - but yet...something feels off. Truth is I never loved them on me, even when I was younger. So I might have to return that.

jaaron your shoes are the perfect combination of classy and edgy I love them.

And I 100% agree on keeping the rest of the outfit toned down. That's what I plan on doing.

Keeping London in my thoughts.

And good for you to have pushed yourself into social situations - you had a goal, and you did it.

Sharon lol

So I'll be back later, but here's my leopard stuff (not to be worn together of course)

IMG_20170326_141516.jpg IMG_20170326_165742.jpg IMG_20170326_141648.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh I can't quite wake up! but...Feeling much better after reading an article about hibernating bears. Even when Spring comes they are semi comatose and kind of wander around eating vegetables for a while.
Is anyone else having a hard time waking up after the dark months?
I'm getting ready to go back to France. Not for another 6 weeks, but there is light ahead! That is where my heart is [except for Issy], partially because I have a great project to work on that is new and interesting. I can't get in touch with my helper there, so I've been researching small electric jackhammers and am thinking I can remove the concrete from the old stone wall in the kitchen myself.
The chisels won't quite cut it. IMG_6823.jpg IMG_6889.jpg
In September my young friends are going to go with me and we will do the finish carpentry together.
NIRDIs you are always welcome there! Anyone up for a working vacation? LOL

Yes, chisels are for archaeologists! You need a sledge hammer! (even if it is small one.....:lol:)

cheers--Sharon

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
callie - My dermatologist has a very light touch when it comes injections (I've seen before and afters that she's done mostly on lips, and they look very natural.) But I hear you - fillers in the wrong hands...you could end up looking like a chipmunk (I think it's what happened to the beautiful Paula Zahn there for a while. She seems to be back to normal now.) Same with Botox - I used her for that for the first time a few months back and was happy with the result. But yeah - it's always a little bit risky.

Glad you had fun yesterday (I saw you went to the Chicago GTG)

marcy - I hear you on the grouchy or mad look even when you're not - I've been trying to smile more often lately just for that reason. I have to remind myself a lot. But what counts is that people will know what a lovely person you are once they talk to you. And yes I am going to find that sermon and listen to it because I need to listen to it. I am OK with being a loner - but I don't want to be a grouchy grumpy old woman. No. I want to tell people to leave me alone while having a beautiful smile on my face. :lol:

Your new rabbit is very cute.

scandi your new attic living room is absolutely gorgeous. Hope you and your furbaby are doing great.

My eye is infected - my whole eyelid is pure red and swollen along the lashline (I guess it's a stye?). I suspect it's that when I wash my face with oil it clogs up the lash line. I have a feeling. I have the wash pads that missy recommended and have been using those to keep the area clean. I know I should be doing warm compresses but I'm lazy. It looks pretty bad though. So I should push myself.

Anyway that's it girls. Going to enjoy a cup of tea now. Hopefully minus the cookies. Can't promise anything though. :halo:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I love the picture of sweet Tommy. I wish you had come to Chicago. I had the best time at the GTG and know you would have had a lovely time too. Everyone was so nice.

Marcy, You would have been madly in love with Pinto Bean's Emerald Cut. It is gorgeous. I was thinking of you as I was trying on her ring. Pinto Bean is was so much fun. She and DeeJay have had me LOL in posts many many times over the years. They both are funnier in person.

CJ, Please follow Missy instructions for the stye. I had a couple of them early last year and the warm compresses was the only thing that helped to get rid of them. It's sounds as you too have seen pictures of people who used to much filler. I would love to get filler under my eyes but have been too frightened to do so. I was told that because I don't have much fat in my face the filler could appear to have a blue tint under my eyes. One of the nurse at the doctors office had this done and it looked awful. I recently met someone who had this procedure correctly and she looked beautiful. I would like to try this but am too afraid of getting a bad result. Love the leopard. I bought my two year old niece a leopard print rain coat and rain boots. I can't wait to see them on her. Enjoy the cookies!

Scandi, Your house pictures are absolutely gorgeous. You must be thrilled with how the house is coming along.

Sharon, I was hoping you would surprise us and come to the Chicago GTG. Chicago has some great shopping! Maybe next time we can persuade you to join us.

Jimmianne, How are you? Any trips to France planned?

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CJ, Please follow Missy instructions for the stye. I had a couple of them early last year and the warm compresses was the only thing that helped to get rid of them. It's sounds as you too have seen pictures of people who used to much filler. I would love to get filler under my eyes but have been too frightened to do so. I was told that because I don't have much fat in my face the filler could appear to have a blue tint under my eyes. One of the nurse at the doctors office had this done and it looked awful. I recently met someone who had this procedure correctly and she looked beautiful. I would like to try this but am too afraid of getting a bad result. Love the leopard. I bought my two year old niece a leopard print rain coat and rain boots. I can't wait to see them on her. Enjoy the cookies!

callie missy had recommended the cleansing pads a while back for dry eyes. She doesn't know about my eye thing. But I'm glad you said that because missy had also recommended these hot compresses and I had bought them but never used them. So you prompted me to go get them (I bought a two-pack, one for me, one for DH) and I just used it. OMG did that feel so good on my eyes. Not only for the one with the stye but just in GENERAL. She had told me all this at the time but I had just never gone through with using them. I'm going to have DH use the other one when he gets home!

Yes when done correctly it can look great. But from what I understand those that look great usually have way more than 1 syringe, too.

Glad you like my leopard. And your niece will look adorable I'm sure.

I didn't have cookies but did have some potato chips. :roll:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interrupting bean, pfft!

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind my jumping in. Boy do I know something about styes. Around the time I got some craptastic news about my husband (around November), I started crying on the regular. Of course, I probably did lots of ugly cry things like wipe my nose with the back of my hands and wipe the tears from my eyes with my yucky hands. Before I knew it I had a stye. Right on my lash line. First it felt like a grain of sand was trapped between my lower lid and eyeball. Then a white head developed. Then it'd pop. Well this continued another 4-5 times. I was continuously crying and it didn't seem like the stye was expressing itself fully either. I started with the warm compresses - grabbed a stack of wash cloths and would run each one under hot water and hold it to my eye until it cooled. That helped the stye come to a head faster. Now how could I stop them from reoccurring? That's where Missy came into play. She recommended the eye lid scrubs and wow no more reoccurring styes. First I used them daily then tapered off to about once a week. I am so blessed that PS brought Missy into my life!

As for under eye filler, a good question to ask your doc, besides if they often fill the under eye area, is if they have also ever used the enzyme (?) to remove/dissolve the hyaluronic acid if the results are not as desired and if there were any negative effects from doing both procedures.

One interesting thing my dermatologist said to me is that the frequency in filling under her eyes decreased over time from annually to every two years partly because the needle agitating the area also stimulates collagen production. I read that somewhere else as well... sieve brain can't recall where right now...

One last thing I want to add is that Calliecake is the most glamorous doll I've ever met! I adore her!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, dear Greg and dear you for watching out for me : )
I admit I have misgivings about the wall - or rather my ability to get all that concrete off. The wall behind the concrete is the continuation of the wall that is exposed in the living room: IMG_6824.jpg
and is about 3 feet thick. This is the basement level wall made of "rubble" that I share with the church behind me. On the second floor, the stones are regular and dressed in this manner: IMG_6818.jpg

I think I could use a little "electric chisel"?? I have been using a manual chisel and it took a very long time to just take off a small amount of concrete.
well, enough about that. I wonder if Greg has further thoughts on it?
Ya know - that bike festival is coming up again!! Just sayin' : )

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Callie, I'm so glad you got to go to the GTG and hang out with PB and the gang. Hoping you'll post some photos??

CJ, sorry you have an eye infection. This is the perfect thread for fixing eye infections and I hope yours resolves quickly - they are so painful.

Marcy, boo to allergies. The pollen is awful here too - maybe you can pray for a little more snow?! Our problem is pine trees right now, what's the issue our your way? I am guessing Aspen? Yay about pink bunnies. Maybe those k.r.s need some flowery necklaces and Easter bonnets too.

Sharon, I like your idea of a sledge hammer - you sound as though you know what you're doing... perhaps you would like a France vacation?? LOL
Actually it just might help - but even more fun would be having you help to bash & crash.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good afternoon girls! Sorry I didn't get to check in with you this AM and I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday.

CJ do you have a stye? If so please apply warm compresses as often as you can to try opening it up with the heat so it drains. I know it is not pleasant but this will get rid of it. I like these.
https://www.amazon.com/Bruder-Moist...&qid=1490648875&sr=8-4&keywords=stye+compress

Hope you are feeling better today.

Love your leopard accessories and those shoes are fabulous.:love:

Callie, thank you for being such a supportive and caring friend. You know how much I appreciate your friendship.

Marcy, how did Marty's flight go? I hope he arrived safely to his destination with no issues. I will have to check out that movie you rented. I never heard of it. Was it good? How is Pinkie enjoying her new family? Tell Snacks to get Pinkie on his side and together the 2 of them can rule the others! Hope your errands went smoothly today.

Jimmianne, OK just be careful and I am sure you and your friends will do a good job. Looks like you aren't expecting any surprises when you drill into the wall. LOL I wish we could join you on the vintage ride in France.:halo: Nice try.:lol:

Pinto! Awwww and Right back at ya girlfriend. (((Hugs))). Please jump in here whenever and often and perhaps hang out with us. We love the interrupting bean.:mrgreen:

Junie, how did the wedding go? Hope you had an easy flight back home.

Hope everyone else is well and looking forward to hearing from you.
OK signing off for now. Have a nice evening girls!:wavey:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Missy, I DO love to nag you about that bike festival. LOL
I would love to see you & Greg in vintage cycling gear zooming tandem through the village, so once a year I WILL nag. LOL

I saw two inspiring videos yesterday. A 98 year old yoga teacher

and a documentary on artist Carmen Herrera, who is 101. this is a tiny excerpt, but the film is on netflix and is called "The 100 Year Show".

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello girls!

Don't really know where to begin to catch up... So I'll just jump back in!

Our last mountain trip was really good, I have a good feeling about that training terrain for furbaby. We have rented it together with some friends, because it is supposed to be crème de la crème, LOL. All I can say is that dog had better sit on a dime for the price we are paying :lol:

Leopard items - I don't have any! Crisis!! I NEED a pair of those shoes, Jaaron!! Which size are you...? :mrgreen::lol::cheeky: I have not ordered a chandelier yet, because the one I want is supposedly difficult to send here.. I'm waiting for them to change their mind about that... LOL

The TV show I mentioned was Miss Fisher's murder mysteries.

CJ, I think I would have used them together, actually, probably with a rather tight pair of black jeans and a crisp white shirt... :cheeky: But that is just me :lol-2:(gotta use some of the new ones!)

Jimmianne, I think you can totally make that wall shine again! Why anyone ever covered it up is beyond me. Perhaps a hammer and a "light" touch...? Based on all the stupid things I do rather too often, you will be just fine :mrgreen:

Missy, please pack me in your bags if you fly out to France - just stop by here on your way and we are all set to go :mrgreen: Any cycling planned for this weekend? All of a sudden the summer is here in Scandinavia! +20C yesterday!

Marcy, the killer bears really are cruel! But too funny though! I'm drinking too much coffee today, so maybe a little too funny, actually.. LOL my concentration is a bit too intense..:lol:

Callie
, somehow the "so glamourous" comment didn't surprise me at all! Really wish you would come here and go shopping with me :mrgreen: But if you have an ounce of self-perseverance, you'll wait until the house is less of a disaster area LOL right now it is such a chaos I have difficulty remembering the way out when I'm inside there :lol-2: BTW I have a feeling you also have some nice leopard shoes (?), but my memory could be totally wrong.

Hugs to all!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, Thank you so much for your kind words. You know I feel the same way about you.

Scandi, I love the pictures you posted of your home. Please continue to post them. It is so much fun to the progress. I can't wait to see how you decorate this beautiful home. I know ithe finished house is going to be spectacular. You have great taste. I also remember how stressful it was when we had our home built. Too funny about the leopard comment. I have a pair of leopard print heels somewhere. I need to find them. And honey I look anything but glamorous. A drowned rat with crummy hair is more of an accurate description when it comes to my looks. I was upset for weeks before the GTG because I've gain weight and nothing's fits. Poor Missy and Kristie had to listen to me complain constantly. I had quite the pity party going on in my head....and it was usually followed by eating a whole box of Girl Scout cookies. Like that was going to help.

Pinto Bean, I also had the styles during a very stressful time in my life. My eye doctor thought that stress the reason I was getting them. They are not fun. Who knew something so small could be painful. You are too funny and nice. You do know you were the beautiful woman I was referencing above. I figured you knew you were the person I was referring to. I hope you had a safe trip back home and enjoyed your stay in Chicago! Did you get to enjoyed some Chicago Pizza?

Jimmianne, The only pictures that were taken were photos of everyone's rings on Tacori's beautiful hand. Sons people were concerned about privacy so there weren't any pictures that I was aware of. I'm also not too keen on having my picture taken anymore. My husband always reminds that I have never liked having my picture taken. I hope you are able to find any easy fix with the wall.

Marcy, Cute pictures of your animals!

Junie, Can not wait to hear about the wedding. I hope you had a great weekend and had some nice weather. It's has been cold and cloudy in Chicago. We never know what to expect this time of the year.

CJ, Is your eye feeling better? Love your leopard shoes!

Jaaron, I love your posts in the other threads and look forward to hearing your thoughts. I'm so glad you are on Pricescope!

Kristie, Looking forward to hearing about your weekend!

LLJsmom, I miss you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

CJ, your leather stuff looks great! Darn you aren't sure about the denim jacket. I too have always loved them yet I think I've only had one I truly liked. Oh no to an eye infection. I hope it clears up quickly. I try to smile more too and Marty always thinks something is wrong because it looks funny to him. I know I have a reputation at work for being hard to work for but I can't get my employees to quit and I know the negative nellies are the one's starting that.

Sharon, Marty watches a lot of those DIY shows on TV - they always take big old sledge hammers to things. I'd probably kill myself with one.

Callie, glad you had a nice time at the GTG. I would definitely have headed towards that EC first thing. Of course all those rings were gorgeous.

PintoBean, glad you don't have problems with styes anymore. I've had a few; they are not fun.

Jimmianne, chiseling away at things can seem to take forever. Sorry you have lots of pollen already. We will have more snow. I haven't checked our pollens here but I am guessing trees are starting to bud out. Do you have allergies?

Missy, Marty arrived in CA okay. He had a busy day yesterday. Unsettling news today. His CEO sent out a huge memo and his division may be for sale. Very scary there. Yes, that movie was good.

Scandi, nice you have a good feeling about the new training terrain. It's the rabbits that are mean; they chew on the bears all the time.

Callie, I think we all worry about meeting each other. Once that initial hello is behind us that everything is okay. I doubt I could get all the bears and rabbits on our banister. I doubt even all the bears would fit on there.

So far Marty has no clients with his strength training. Also I am quite concerned about his real job. More to worry about.

I am meeting a friend for supper tonight. She has to get home to babysit so we won't be out for more than an hour or so. Should be fun.

I caught up and watched all 6 episodes of Big Little Liars. What a soap opera and tangled web. I am hooked now tho - who was murdered? I guess we'll find out in the last episode this weekend.

Have a great day.
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Callie, I'm so glad you got to go to the GTG and hang out with PB and the gang. Hoping you'll post some photos??

Sharon, I like your idea of a sledge hammer - you sound as though you know what you're doing... perhaps you would like a France vacation?? LOL
Actually it just might help - but even more fun would be having you help to bash & crash.

LOLOL I'll have to invite myself more often!! Nothing more cathartic then smashing a few walls followed with some fine red wine.

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I love the picture of sweet Tommy. I wish you had come to Chicago. I had the best time at the GTG and know you would have had a lovely time too. Everyone was so nice.

Sharon, I was hoping you would surprise us and come to the Chicago GTG. Chicago has some great shopping! Maybe next time we can persuade you to join us.

lol CC I SERIOUSLY thought about it!!! And when I see Monnies cocktail (old fashioned or Manhatten) I am MAD I didn't! I can eat and drink my way across town like the best of them!

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon! Maybe you would consider coming to a NYC GTG if there is one?

friendship.gif

Hey girls! Just checking in. Tiring day and thankfully Greg will be home soon. Wanted to share this GIF with you cause that's how you all make me feel! (((HUGS))) all around.

Marcy, glad Marty arrived safely and hope all goes well and he is back home with you soon. Have fun with your friend tonight! Big Little Lies is pretty good isn't it? Looking forward to figuring it all out. You know there is a book if you just cannot wait...:cheeky:

Scandi still too cold here for cycling. Hopefully your nice weather will come our way soon.

Callie, (((HUGS))). Sent you the dress photo btw.

Jimmianne, I love when you invite us so please never stop. One day we might surprise you! In the meantime you are always invited here and at the beach house! Love those inspiring pic/video you shared. Thank you! That's how we are going to be when we are 98!:appl:NIRDI power!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Missy--I would consider anything! I always wanted to attend the Vegas GTG (and almost made it one year but then my son went to Ottawa and that took precedence getting him there for 4 months...)

cheers--Sharon

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, You need to come to Chicago!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Marcy that is some easter egg. Yes please.:love:
And umm did you just give away something about Big Little Lies!? Bad Marcy!:naughty: It's OK I forgive you but won't tell Greg who the rapist was. But OMG I had no clue.:-o

Callie
don't be greedy. You already enjoyed the company of some lovely ladies at the GTG and now let NYers join in the fun. Sharon yay and yes please you can come here and Callie will visit if you do...I promise.:halo:

pleaseplease.gif

Hope everyone is having a good week and talk to you later! Oh before I go I am going to add a photo of my sister's dog Jesse hanging out with me about 15 years ago or so. Did I get my hair so straight or what in those days. And those bangs. :lol: I hate myself but I still miss them. :oops2:

missyandjesse.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results