shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our old house had this nice "Christmas" tree out front. When we planted it the tree was the same height as me. We were in that house over 17 years and Marty couldn't decorate it the last few years we were there because he didn't have a ladder tall enough to reach the top and the ladder we have goes over 30 feet.

_38618.jpg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls :wavey:

No time, just wanted to say hello; I don't want you to wake up to nothing Missy, lol :)

Then again - can't exactly call Marcy's Christmas three nothing, can you? So wonderful, so Christmassy :) (I know I know, not a word, should have been though.. )

LLJsmom, aaahhh thank you honey! I love that you think my Choo's are Sex and the City - ish :) I'm not very glamorous, some times we go camping without indoor water or plumbing.. lol. But I do love my shoes! They are perfect for work! I need to look "the part" and I like to be a girl, so in a dark suit I think nice shoes helps to separate me from the boys :) And I love your pink shoes :) And that sunrise is magical!

Missy, look forward to your pictures! Did you see the ferals this weekend? Hugs! And thank you for the food pictures!! I can smell the cakes :)

Marcy, OK... we have a 42 inch TV - I feel that I need a new one.. :bigsmile: Those potatoes sounds wonderful!! Hope you will have a good day and a good week at work! I love Finding Nemo too, have not tried to find Dory yet, let me know what you think if you do ;))

June, Oh you do have the best friends, too bad he doesn't like taking pictures :love: :love: Love your pictures! I like high heels, sorry you can't wear them if you would like to. I wear mine mostly inside, I admit. But I have a lot of practice wearing them. When I was a child, I really wanted some shoes with a small heel, so I kept pestering my parents. So eventually my dad gave in, and said we could buy them but I could not wear them outside the house (I wanted to wear them for a Christmas party we were going to where all the other girls were a bit older than me and I wanted to be cool, lol) before I could walk in them really well. So I practiced - every day for weeks :bigsmile:

Gypsy, how are you? And Grumpy? And DH?

Jimmianne :wavey:

CJ :wavey:

Callie :wavey: The Choo's were just for you :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Marcy, love Snoopy, Love Woodstock and I love the tree. That is a magnificent tree! And just an fyi. I LOVE burnt blueberry muffins and almost everything a bit burnt. I know I am weird that way (and many ways OK I admit it lol) so send any of the burnt carbs my way OK? :lickout:

I think if you go bigger to begin with you never regret it. Case in point bling and DSS. So I think getting a 75" TV will be a good decision for you guys since you do have the space.

We do laundry once a week usually but during cycling season I do it after every ride. But it's so easy that way because it never builds up. However during the normal week when we are not cycling once a week is sufficient. But we have 2 sets of machines at the beach house (and multiple machines in our Brooklyn building) so we do multiple loads at once. Sheets in one washing machine, towels in another and regular (delicates) in a third washing machine. If we didn't have multiple machines I would have to do laundry more than once a week as it would be too much for one day I think.

Glad you got to sleep in. I haven't slept well for a really long time. I was falling asleep last night at 7:40 PM and in fact slept a bit while I was laying on Greg on the couch as we were watching Gilmore Girls last night. But I woke up after 15 minutes or so and forced myself to wait for another hour till I went to bed. And then of course I was wide awake and when I finally fell asleep it was only for a couple of hours and then I was up at 3:30 AM for the rest of the day. It is a real problem but I am not going to let myself stress about not sleeping well as that makes it worse. I am remaining Zen about it and know when I need more sleep I will get it. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

Glad you found some delicious and easy recipes. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about everyone's Thanksgiving day feast and I hope that is easy prep for all.

Scandi, good morning/afternoon and thank you for keeping me company here and not wanting me to wake to no happy good mornings and posting even though work is super busy for you. You are the best. :D And I won't disappoint you because here come the photos from this weekend. Excuse me for posting so many but I am horrible at editing and choosing so I just am posting most of them LOL.

First up Greg arguing with the "police officer" about getting a "ticket". :-o Don't these sculptures look amazing? 8-)

http://www.visitspringlake.com/seward-johnson/

sculptures8.jpg

sculptures5.jpg

sculptures13.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next up is my favorite of the exhibition. The expressions so real and so sad. So palpable that I can feel their pain. Second pic is Greg comforting them. He is such a comforting and calming presence don't you think? 8)

Last 2 pics here are of Greg attempting the hula hoop with my and this young lady's encouragement. Not bad. Wish you guys had an iPhone because if you do and you press down you can see the movement. Cool.

sculptures10.jpg

sculptures4.jpg

sculptures12.jpg

sculptures11.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next set. We were getting hungry and fortunately ran into a lovely elderly woman who was just coming back from food shopping. And Greg was peeking into her shopping bag of groceries (with her permission of course) to see what we could snack on...it is a lovely friendly town. :bigsmile:

Then we ran into a father and son needing some help and of course Greg was more than willing to lend a hand and see if he could be of assistance. What a guy.

Then there was a woman sitting on the bench waiting for the bus and Greg sat down for a minute to chat with her and talk about the news of the day and just muse on life in general. It was a thoughtful conversation. Luckily for me there was bling shopping nearby and I enjoyed louping some lovely OECs. Yes Spring Lake has it all. :love:

sculptures14.jpg

sculptures18.jpg

sculptures17.jpg

sculptures16.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Then we ran into a local artist who wanted our perspective and of course we were more than willing to help. Greg offered some thoughts on colors and landscapes and I was showing him how one could use shadows in the painting for greater depth and also to bring out the melancholy that foreshadows the winter to come...the only reason I am smiling is because the artist has a wicked sense of humor and had me cracking up during my explanation to him of how to bring out the melancholy and sadness in the painting to greatest effect. Something about Biden asking Obama about if he can use the bat signal and Obama saying Joe I told you I am not Batman and Biden saying Gotham needs you. It was either cry or laugh so I chose the latter.

sculptures3.jpg

sculptures2.jpg

img_13713.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The next sculpture is Greg's favorite. Of course because it brings out the creative side he enjoys. And then we stopped to help a little boy take photos. Such a friendly town. I have always loved Spring Lake.

img_13714.jpg

sculptures20.jpg

sculptures19.jpg

img_13715.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course every town has someone who is trouble and it wasn't long till we ran into this guy. Greg talked him out of littering fortunately so a happy ending there no worries.

Then we went to a bike shop because you know we never miss going into a bike shop if there is one in town. And along the way we ran into a little boy who was having some difficulty with his bike and Greg fixed it for him and off he went.

And we found out about a bicycle we never heard of and are considering purchasing or retro fitting our Cannondale but we are still in the thinking process of it all. It has a motor for when the headwind gets too tough for us and we can go further and have an easier time getting back with the winds. However I am hesitant as I wouldn't want it to compromise the number of miles we ride but we would only use as additional miles so it wouldn't take away from our miles cycling...still pondering if that is a good idea or not. Those shore winds can be brutal and often limits our distance riding. This would equalize that...Isn't it pretty? But it weighs 71 lbs. Our Calfee weighs 21 lbs. Quite the difference. But our Calfee costs over six times what this bicycle costs (even though it has a motor) since our Calfee is carbon. Still an interesting idea.

img_13716.jpg

img_13717.jpg

img_13718.jpg

img_13719.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Then we got hot and needed some ice cream. Fortunately in this friendly town we found someone very willing to share his cone with us. Win win because we all got to enjoy the cold treat without as many calories since we were all sharing. :bigsmile:

Then there was some sort of kite flying contest and Greg was giving some pointers to the boys. Always so helpful.

Next we ran into the couple from American Gothic. They weren't too talkative but we tried. OK not everyone was super friendly in this town. Can't win them all. ::) However I was still helpful despite their non friendly demeanor and offered to straighten their pitchfork as it was crooked. I think they appreciated that. 8)

sculptures15.jpg

img_13720.jpg

img_13721.jpg

sculptures7.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And ending on the this bus stop lady as Greg and I went back since her bus had not yet come and we convinced her to let us drop her off to her destination. I mean it was a nice day but still that poor woman was waiting for hours and nary a bus in sight.

OK just a couple more pics not to do with the Sculpture exhibit but with beloved fur babies. Aren't these sweet?

And I am not sure about this last pic of a tshirt. Creepy or not? I get queasy when it comes to blood but I do like the sentiment being a Brooklyn girl and all...

Thank you for looking at all the pics I posted and sorry for the overload. The exhibit was so good that I wanted to share it with you girls and I hope you enjoyed it despite my amateur photography with my iPhone.

I have lofty goals for today and that is to clean out some clothing closets and also clean the apartment as we are having Thanksgiving guests over in a few days and the place needs lots of cleaning! 4 cats adds up to lots of hairy dust balls all around. :o :lol:

Have a great Monday and big blingy hugs to you all!

img_13722.jpg

happinessmeasuredwithcats.jpg

homeiswhereourcatsare.jpg

bloodtypeisbrooklyn.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Missy, loved all of your pictures and explanations to go with them. I am glad you like my Christmas tree. I miss that tree, my carpet and our covered patio from that house. The rest of that house not so much. A 42” TV is plenty big; I have no idea why I decided we needed a bigger TV. Today Marty realized his company has a discount with Sony and we could have saved $300 on the TV. The 65” we contemplated buying is $500 off on Black Friday. Oh well. Too late now. We will enjoy the TV anyway. It sounds like you were very determined to wear heels. I think I’ve worn them about 5 times in my life. I am a klutz. I couldn’t resist getting Snoopy and Woodstock. I’d have a front yard full of Snoopy stuff but I really liked those 2 pieces. Good point about you may as well go big in the first place. I did say “Go Big or Go Home” on the way home Saturday. I bet you like having 2 washing machines at the beach. I honestly intend to do laundry every few days but I don’t always follow through. I hate to hear you aren’t sleeping well or often; I hope you can find ways to get more rest. Hug your kitties and take naps.

Work was busy and I ended up working a few hours from home tonight. The VPN connection or access to our terminal servers was flaky at best tonight; it took me far longer to make some updates than it should. My carrot though is that 4 day weekend in sight.

Take care.
Marcy

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gypsy, thank you for the Grumpy update. He looks kind of cuddly-grumpy so I like that name for him... :cheeky:

Missy, thank you for the pictures! And all the stories to go with them! Could have made a nice children's book! My favourites are the girl with the hula hoop and the woman at the bus stop, lol.

Marcy, 4 day weekend = you sure are lucky :)

Today: Work. So wish me luck... 3-2-1 here goes... nothing... :lol:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
My goodness, I keep trying to catch up and then I fail.

Thank you for asking, I am better. Between you guys, PS in general on and off the boards, and Harry (the not so feral formerly known as Grouchy) my cup has filled enough that I am able to do some thinking.

So I am in a better place, thank you for asking.

Missy I love the pictures and stories!!! My favorite is this one:
img_13718.jpg

Marcy, I love that tree. That is a HUGE tree.

Here's a thought... call and ask where you bought the TV if they will consider an adjustment. You are probably in your return period. It doesn't hurt to ask. I didn't care for Ghost Busters. I tried to be all "girl power" about it, but it just fell short for me. The characters didn't have the chemistry for me and their attempts to force it didn't work for me.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Gypsy, Harry is the sweetest baby and I am so happy he is doing better. Big hugs and love to him. Any more Harry photos for us? :love:
I am glad you are in a better place and I hope you continue to feel better and that things are going smoothly. (((HUGS))).

Marcy, yes I agree with what Gypsy wrote. Call the store where you bought your TV and get a retroactive refund. It most likely is within the time period of return and most stores will accommodate you. I am sorry your VPN connection (really no clue what that is LOL but I am getting it has to do with computers or something like that) was a bit ditzy yesterday and hoping today you don't have any issues.
I cannot wait to go look at all the Christmas decorations soon. I especially love the department store windows but also enjoy looking at some of the complex beautiful decorations of some of the homes around here and at the beach. Enjoy your 4 day weekend.

Scandi, I am glad you enjoyed the photos and descriptions. Yes the girl with the hula hoop was great as was the lady at the bus stop. IRL they are amazing. The details and expressions are wow. Good luck with work today and I hope all goes well.

Yesterday I had a productive day and cleaned out a few closets and have bags of clothes to donate. I also cleaned and vacuumed and straightened up and I cannot believe it is Thanksgiving in 2 days. Today I have more closet cleaning out to do and I find it challenging because I agonize over getting rid of each piece of clothing. Crazy right? Many of these things I haven't worn for over a decade (or more) LOL but so many still have the price tags on them and most of the clothes (not all) are still "in style" because my taste is more classic and less trendy so I could wear them now. And they still fit. Yay! But I am trying to be brutal and get rid of them so I can have more room in my closets because things are just too crammed in there and it is difficult to find what I want to wear. But my style has changed so much and I worry what if I want to go back to wearing skirts and blouses or suits or slacks and beautiful tops vs what I wear now? So you can see how long it takes to go through just part of one closet. Amazingly my closets fit a lot of clothes despite not being walk in closets in Brooklyn. I have 5 big double clothing closets and 3 regular clothing (but can still accommodate a lot of clothing) closets so I have a lot of closets left to clean out. I am not going to finish today but at least I have started right?
Thank you for the encouragement LLJsmom and I look to you for inspiration. You are a role model for me because I remember what you did and how good you felt doing it.

Jimmianne, hello there and hope you are having a lovely time renovating and getting things homey and perfect for you.

Junie, hope you are settling in to being back here (I think you are back here now) and hope you have a good Thanksgiving.

Enjoy the day girls! :wavey:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to share this :)

Callie, CJ, I can't post in that other thread, at least not today, because I can't find anything to say that would not get me thrown out of PS..

_38624.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandinavian|1479826540|4101455 said:
Just wanted to share this :)

Callie, CJ, I can't post in that other thread, at least not today, because I can't find anything to say that would not get me thrown out of PS..

:lol: :lol: LOVE THIS.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry guys for being MIA.

I miss you and
I just posted something that kept me thinking about our very special NIRDI rainwood but yet I didn't want to say anything in that thread it felt too exposed. But rainwood I did not "forget" while I was posting that.

Hugs everyone.

I'll be back soon. I hope everyone's OK.

ETA OK this is my favorite

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/files/sculptures8.jpg']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/files/sculptures8.jpg[/URL]

I love Greg's expression even though you can only half his face.

Looks like you guys had such a wonderful day.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These made me laugh...

blame_dog.png

cuddles.jpg

farted.jpg

_38625.jpg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom, those pictures are so much fun!! LOL thanks :) How are you doing? Not overdoing the running thing I hope? ;)) Because that makes me feel like I need to run more myself, LOL.

Missy, is it my imagination or do you exercise every morning?? Do you mind sharing what you do? I need a good old kick in the you know what :bigsmile: :angel: :lol:

Missy, so so so good of you to do both "cleaning out your closet" (sorry, could not resist, after all music is to blame for everything.. :lol: ) and to donate some of your clothes!! I don't really do that, but I have been trying to get a bit more organised, because I don't want to move to much stuff into the new bedroom (not that it is finished for a good long time yet, but still... makes me feel like it is more "around the corner" to prepare a little, lol). I do try to give things to friends instead of throwing them away, though. Feels better than the bin solution. Not so easy to donate to charity here, would have to wash, pack, transport, show up for approval during weekend, etc. Too much hassle. So I dump my stuff at different friends instead, telling them to take what they want and give away the rest. :lol: :halo: :devil: :halo: :lol: Back to the point! You are doing a good job there!!

Marcy, how are you? And the new TV??

CJ, hope you are feeling OK, you sound a bit sad but that might be just my imagination from too little sleep. Hugs in case you need them!

Kristie, Callie, LLJsmom, I think someone might be messing with your heads intentionally in that one thread.. Some people are just too unbelievable to be real.

Kristie, I'm so sorry for everything that you have been through with our family and bad experiences. Just wanted to let you know what a strong person you obviously have become, and that you deserve so much credit for that.

I just can not believe the world some times, and not the people in it. Why is there so much hate everywhere? Must come from self hate, re Hitler, but that is no excuse, just makes it even worse when people throw that hate at others to feel better themselves. Horrible people.

Missy, you are really so so right about the NIRDIs. Wonderful girls.

Rainwood, how are you? Miss your posts and your pictures :) Have you started planning your holiday yet?

I was watching a movie alone the other night because DH was working (at home, but still). I started to cry from the movie and DH got so mad at the movie company because it was labelled a "romantic movie" and should have a happy ending - he was actually really mad at them :lol: Good DH :halo: The movie was OK good though, called "Safe haven", found it at Netflix.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!
Happy Day before Thanksgiving and to Scandi and anyone else who doesn't celebrate this day please come to my house and be our guests! :appl:

Scandi, I LOVE the dog meme you posted LOL. So TRUE. Hahaha that was little me in the making I swear. I always enjoyed my coffee and well you know I LOVE dogs. :love: Now all we need is to add some kitties with the dog and perhaps another dog or 2 and we will be set. :cheeky:

Yes I do workout every morning (with the exception of long distance cycling days). It helps keep me sane. I work out my anxiety (which is sky high since the election results) and stress and worry and it really helps calm my mind. And helps me stay somewhat in shape and feeling good. I need all the help I can get hello 50s. ::) I do my Cybex Arc trainer which is like an elliptical but not exactly and is supposedly much easier on your knees etc than a true elliptical. And then time permitting I do my Pilates Reformer. I spend about 120 minutes working out every day which is why I get up at 5AM. Because or course I need an hour or so to wake up and enjoy coffee and NIRDI time. LOL. :halo: 8-)

I have also a few Precor treadmills (but have not worked out on those since my accident) and I have 3 Cybex Arc trainers. One at beach and 2 here and one of them here is a backup because well you know with these expensive machines things can go awry so I need a back up. I love that my dh gets me yanno? He is the one who suggested it after my original one started not working right years ago and he was like we are getting you a backup. I am easier to live with when I get a good workout in every day. :lol:

I also have 2 exercise bicycles one we got after my accident 4 months in because the surgeon gave me the OK to start working out again but gently and easy weight bearing. So I ordered the recumbent bicycle and fortunately rarely use it now as I don't enjoy it as much as my Arc trainer. Greg occasionally uses the treadmill and bicycle. And the whole fur baby crew also gets involved. Photos below. :cheeky:

Sorry for the long winded explanation but working out is the single most important thing I do for myself every single day and when I broke my leg it was one of the more challenging aspects of those many many months I could not put any weight on it whatsoever. But I made it through in large part because of all you girls. Biggest (((HUGS))) to all of you. You are the best and I love you girls.

CJ, we missed you and so glad to see you. I will look for your special thread as soon as I have my second cup of coffee. Hope all is well and what are your holiday plans this year? That is a good photo of Greg and the police officer. Looks like he is in deep argument with that officer doesn't it? And that is the only type of altercation I ever want to have with law enforcement. The acting/fake/sculpture kind. :bigsmile:

LLJsmom, Hahaha LOVE the pics. So funny. I totally identify with the kitties and as you all know I surrender to cuddles too. :lol:
Thank you again for all your encouragement these past few days and weekend too. You are such a good friend. (((HUGS))). What are your Thanksgiving day plans?

OK so today is my Monday and Friday all wrapped into one since tomorrow is Thanksgiving. :devil: :halo:
And it is cooking day for Greg as he is staying home and doing all his (well most of since he has tomorrow AM too) Thanksgiving feast prep which of course includes baking his apple pie and pumpkin pie. Yummmm looking forward to the delicious smells when I come home later this afternoon. :lickout:

Have a great day and see you girls later! :wavey:

750at-2t.jpg

francescaworkingouttokeephercutefigure.jpg

freddoingpilatesandyogalol.jpeg

bobbycyclingnot.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, These are so funny!! I can see your kitties are getting lots out of the exercise equipment. That is definitely repurposing. :)

I have a question NIRDIs. Can I ask for a little bling consult here? I am deciding on my new setting. I have narrowed it down to the Trueste or the Tri-wire. I have always wanted a very plain setting, so I can stack an eternity band with it. I have a secret too! I asked Victor to convert my Jocelyn to a full eternity and he was willing to do it! I am so excited!! I don't know when it will be done, but I am just so happy he said yes. It's a pidly little project and he is so nice to do it. And he is going to try to add edging to my plain band too.

So the next step is to decide what to do with my e-ring. I have always loved this look. I know I've posted this a thousand times.

I think the trueste will get me close to this look. I would get it with diamonds in the basket, and plain shank.

Or I would do the trueste with this design in the basket, all metal, no diamonds.

From the top down, the trueste is a simpler, more modern look and very me. Even though I love intricate designs, I gravitate toward modern designs. The trueste plain shank would be perfect with the converted single cut eternity coming my way. A perfect set, like my dream set.

But another look that I love is the tri-wire shank.

Here it is on his website.
https://www.victorcanera.com/rings/engagement/tri-wire-cathedral-solitaire

The tri-wire is so gorgeous. The flowing lines really, really appeal to me. I'm just not sure about the diamond cuffs. It makes it hard to wear a band next to it cause of rubbing. I would be open to a plain single wire cuff without diamonds. What do you think? I think a tri-wire would be a great vintage-y look that would complement on OEC like mine. The other challenge is to figure out a band that would go with this tri-wire ring. I can't even imagine. Do you think Victor would be able to come up with something that would work? Maybe there is nothing and I will have to accept it will be non-matching, which would be disappointing because that is what I have always wanted, a set that works together. I haven't found a single pic on PS of a band that goes with the tri-wire.

Thanks for any thoughts NIRDIs.

dream_oec_and_band.jpg

acinom_tri-wire.jpg

emerald_trueste.jpg

img_13740.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, I love the eternity band Victor is making for you. And I love the drawing you made for your modified Trueste possible new setting. I think it captures the romantic feel of your OEC without being too much if you kwim. Elegant classic and romantic in the perfect setting. I LOVE it and I love that you drew it. I think it will be perfect with Victor creating your vision. :love:

I also love the tri wire and would ask Victor his thoughts re what band might go with that if any.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, I love the drawing you made! And I also love the emerald picture :) And the tri-wire shank, but perhaps without the cuffs? Oh I'm so helpful, love all of them... :lol:

Personally, I prefer as simple and clean as possible for stacking.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say that I'm biased because I love the tri-wire, with or without the stones in the shank wrap. But I love the trueste that you drew out, that really speaks to me. I would pay real money :lol: :sun: for either setting, I like them that much. :love:

Good going on getting your full eternity, btw!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Scandi, I hope work went well for you yesterday. I am totally going to enjoy my 4 day weekend. Usually something comes up that I have to do some work but I remain optimistic that won’t happen. I love the adorable picture you posted about successful woman and a good dog. That is a shame it is so hard to donate things there - our Salvation Army here in town is like that. I usually take things out to Meals on Wheels. There is also a Habitat for Humanity here that will take things for the house. I am doing well thanks and adjusting to the big TV. I am sorry that movie made you cry but how nice your DH was watching out for you.

Gypsy, I am very happy to hear you are doing better. I drove by my old house this morning to see how that tree is doing; I bet it is well over 30 feet now. I’ll have to look for pictures of it when it was taller. Good idea to call and ask for credit on the TV. They can no more than say no, right? I so agree the new Ghost Busters fell short compared to the original movie.

Missy, I think I’ll call Best Buy Friday and see what they say. I bet the stores in the city really decorate for the holidays. Very cool! You certainly have a lot of closets and now that you are cleaning them out you’ll have room for new clothes. I am an enabler that way. What a sense of accomplishment though getting your closets cleaned out. Your are certainly dedicated to your workouts. Good deal. Your cute kitties are enjoying your exercise equipment.

CJ, I hope you are having a great week.

LLJsmom, great photos - my favorite is blaming the dog. How exciting to have your eternity band underway. I personally would wait until I got the eternity band before deciding which setting I like for my ering. You have some great choices here too; they are all very pretty.

Hi Kristie, Callie and June.

I got to leave work 2 hours early today. Sweet. I went in about 30 minutes early and had my work done by noon. We had a pot luck and ended up with more food that we could eat. I had some BBQ beef, mac and cheese, a roll and some assorted fruits and cheeses.

I made my mini cheesecakes for tomorrow when I got home. Marty brewed up some strawberry / blueberry compote for the topping (I call it compost). We are taking some wine so I’ll be set for adult beverages and dessert.

Have a fabulous Thanksgiving tomorrow. I plan on watching the parade in the morning hoping to see Snoopy.

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is our living room with the new TV. It doesn't overpower the room and I am getting used to it. The mess on the coffee table isn't where I set. Just saying. Ha ha.

One of my pans of mini cheesecakes. They smell good enough to eat.

My tacos for supper. The lighting over our table is very yellow. The plate should be white.

Marcy

imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1479956847.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1479956857.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1479956873.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I love the pictures you posted. Greg did a fantastic job with his poses. I hope you had a good day at work and everything is going smoothly for tomorrow. I bet the apartment smelled wonderful when you arrived home. Please post a picture of Greg's pie tomorrow! I hope your parents will be feeling a little better tomorrow. Please tell your parents I said hello and tell them I hope they are feeling pain free quickly. I hope Frankie, Bobby, Tommy and Fred don't mind all the company tomorrow. I'm worried my niece may be sick tomorrow. She called this evening and I could barely understand her she was so hoarse. I'm going to bring the little one a Barbie tomorrow.

Scandi, I'm not so sure the poster was messing with us, Sadly I believe these are her true feelings. I need to be more careful as I don't want to get banned. I wish they could teach compassion and empathy in schools. Unfortunately not all children learn this in their homes. It just makes me sad. Kenny did give me some wonderful advice. I think I may need to listen to him. Thank you for posting the Choos. They had a pair of your YSL shoes at Nordstrom. I noticed them Saturday when I was there and immediately thought of you. I'm with you on the Rock Studs. I am also over them and can't believe they are still being sold. I'll take a plain classic pointy toe high heel any day.

LLJsmom, I love all three of the ring settings (and your drawing). Though I prefer the third setting for a right hand ring. Thank you for coming to my defense in the other thread and also for having such a wonderful way with words. I love your posts.

Marcy, The TV looks great in your room. It doesn't look too large in the picture you posted. You are putting it in a large room. It looks perfect in the room. My BIL purchased a really large TV a few years ago and put it in a small room. It gave you a headache trying to watch it. I really wanted to eat those tacos!

Junie, I hope you have a great time with your husband's family tomorrow. I'm so glad your kids were able to join you.

Kristie, Have a wonderful day tomorrow. It's getting very cold here so please enjoy your warm weather.

Gypsy, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Have a wonderful holiday with John and your babies,

CJ, jimmianne and Rainwood, I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thanksgiving to all the NIRDI babes and their families and furry ones! I'm thankful for the friendship we have here =) :D 8-)

Marcy, your new TV looks correctly sized for your room IMHO. We hung ours on the wall itself with one of the hanger thingies you buy at Costco or probably Best Buy too. I liked that we could adjust it to our room size, wall size and our vision. Every now and then I wonder "If that falls off the wall..." :hand:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

20161124_081119.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!!

I am keeping late nights these days. But somehow getting only 5 or so hours of sleep.

Will post more tomorrow, but wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving (whether they are here in the US or not).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results