carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls and happy Caturday Saturday!

@MamaBee continuing healing vibes to you and to dear @mrs-b we are all thinking of you both and sending so much love and bucketloads of healing dust

@mrs-b may the weekend go uneventfully and may your infusion be successful Monday...all my love

@MamaBee so pleased you trust the NP a your cardiologist's office. That is wonderful. I agree with your assessment about your PCP. I am sorry about the UTI. Please do not take on too much. Allow your body to heal

@Austina yes that is my experience as well speaking with those in the field. Sad but true. Glad you enjoyed the pool yesterday and hope the storm the other night did not damage anything. We are experiencing a storm right now. Torrential downpours and wind is the word of the day, week, month, year lol. It is almost always windy by the shore

@Slickk happy weekend..stay dry and enjoy

@bling_dream19 happy Caturday Saturday...have fun

@springerspaniel hope you have a good weekend

@canuk-gal enjoy a peaceful easy and fun weekend

Hello everyone else. Lots of rain and wind today...hope everyone stays warm and dry and enjoys a terrific weekend. Be well.
XOXO

Despite the weather spring is here

Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 6.49.35 AM.png
\

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 7.14.58 AM.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry, can't help myself--having worked with a lot of patients taking neurontin for various things (including abusing it to get high!), I can say that people have different experiences regarding onset of effect. For most people, the sedative effect is pretty immediate, but for the neuropathic pain it can be so variable.

Thank you @springerspaniel .I’m sorry I missed this..Yes..It is sedating…I also feel loopy and pretty forgetful. I’m hoping that passes. It seems like the burning pain on my neck is much better but my ear still burns and my headache is still there. I also now have an itchy head. I’m an enigma..unfortunately..

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The snow continues much to my dismay. Its been snowing everyday for a week now--unusual but true. Anyway nothing I can do about it but complain. Got a fair dump throughout the week. Had a nice lunch out with friends yesterday despite the inclement weather. It was icy tho and I slipped. Lucky no injury.

@missy I hope you get to see your folks! Stay warm and dry
@mrs-b I hope you are OK! Thinking of you
@MamaBee hope you are improving.
@Slickk have a restful weekend. I think I'll stay in my PJ's today!!!
@Austina wow weird shredded table! Did you have hail?

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy How is your asthma? I hope you’re getting relief.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy How is your asthma? I hope you’re getting relief.

Thanks for asking...not great. I am nebulizing while posting.
More tomorrow.

Hope you are feeling better today Joanne..XOXO

Hello to all the NIRDIs...I will be back tomorrow. Have a lovely evening XOXO

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls and happy (how did you get here so fast) marvelous Monday!

@canuk-gal thank you. Yes we saw them and under the circumstances they are doing OK. Slow but sure improvement. And I am grateful for it. Hope your weekend went well and I love spending quiet time in my PJs. Very relaxing.

@MamaBee how are you feeling? Any updates? Hope you had a decent weekend and things are improving

@mrs-b hope your weekend went as well as it could have and that today goes super smoothly...we are all thinking of you sweet friend

@Austina hope you enjoyed an uneventful weekend and that there was no weather event like hail. I do not care for hail and still remember the time we got pummeled when it started hailing as we were cycling

@Slickk yes I agree with you. DM is a good person and I am glad she is so outspoken too. So many are afraid to speak out.

@bling_dream19 hope you are doing well and had a lovely weekend

@LLJsmom I do not know if you will see this. My apologies. I have been dealing with an asthma flare and both weekends have been challenging. I should have texted you this weekend but honestly I kept thinking I would feel better and could call you and then it never happened. It's too early to text you now so writing here and I will text you later. XO

We saw my parents yesterday and my dad has made progress. He can get from the wheelchair to the walker to the cane and back.
That was a relief to see and I hope he continues making progress. He will be 90 in April and it shows. I am thankful for each day with him in this world still and I just want my parents to be happy and together for as long as possible while it makes sense. As long as there is a quality of life.

Today is windy windy windy..theme of the season but we hope for a walk and it's shaping up to be a busy week. Enjoy a marvelous Monday lovely ladies. XOXO

Leaving you with a couple of my parents cats from our visit this weekend...

Belle
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 6.27.10 AM.png

Zoe
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 6.27.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 6.27.49 AM.png

May your Monday be filled with flowers, furry babies and lots of love and joy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ETA: My mom called. My dad fell last night. Compound fracture of the femur. Surgery today. This is a nightmare. Please pray for his recovery girls. Thank you

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
ETA: My mom called. My dad fell last night. Compound fracture of the femur. Surgery today. This is a nightmare. Please pray for his recovery girls. Thank you

I am sending all of the positive energy I have your way. I am so sorry @missy.

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
OH NO @missy I'm so very sorry to hear this!! I'll be thinking about your Dad all day today and hope his surgery goes well. Sending you (((hugs))).

Christinak

Shiny_Rock

I’m so sorry to hear this. I have been reading in the background and was rooting for your Dad. I hope he recovers quickly

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@missy I will pray hard that your dad will be okay..XOXOXO

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Oh no @missy, I’m so sorry to read about your Dad, the poor thing. I was so pleased to hear he was making progress at home, then read your next post. Sending lots of good thoughts for his surgery today, and hoping for the best possible outcome. I’m also sorry to hear your asthma is still so bad, it’s a lot for you to be dealing with.

How’re you feeling today @MamaBee, hopefully a little better and able to eat without problems.

Lots of rain for us, always needed, but some more sun would be nice.

I hope all the lovely NIRDIs are well and safe.

:wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Austina My nausea has gone away. I’m left with a pretty bad headache. I also feel a pain that feels like a hard poke into my throat on the same side. The good news is I got an earlier appointment for my MRI. My husband wanted me to call to see if I could get an earlier one. TG I did because my April 12th appointment was cancelled by mistake. I would have waited all that time and I didn’t have an appointment. I’m nervous about the MRI of the head. I hope they don’t find anything scary.
Some good news! @mrs-b got her infusion this morning by a different nurse! He was able to get it in on the first try! She will keep him instead of that nurse who stuck her at least four times. It will take a while for it to work..but she said by Friday she should be good! Happy news!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy Thinking about your dad today. I hope the surgery goes well. Your poor dad..

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
I’m so sorry @missy. Just when things were looking up. My best wishes to you and your dad and mom. Hope the surgery goes well.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no @missy I am so sorry to hear about your dad… that’s awful and very sad. Sending good wishes for your dad’s surgery and love and ((hugs)) to you and your family. *big sigh*
@MamaBee glad you got an appointment for the MRI. Sending well wishes to you as well.
Hoping @mrs-b quickly feels better.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out! There are a few folks here who need healing vibes and I send them across the miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@missy I was just reading your post and was smiling about your Dad's progress; then read about the fall. I am sad about this new event. And please take care of yourself--your (continued) Asthma flare is worrying.

kind regards--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Big hugs to all of your fabulous ladies. I’m sorry life throws us so many curves.

@Austina I guess what I did on my camera was I stuck the SD card in upside down. Oh well, I love my new camera. The SD card door has a picture of how to insert the SD card. Ha Ha. That’s great your shoulder is feeling normal now. I am glad you are getting some rain but I know you’ll like the warmer weather.

@missy I love that sunrise picture from a few days ago. It is exceptional and all of your pictures are always gorgeous. I was totally amused by all the cat comics. I am sorry Greg’s knee swells as the day goes by, I remember my sister had that issue with both her knee replacements. I hope he gets better every day. I so sorry your dad fell and broke his femur. I can’t imagine a cat obedience school. I doubt it would work well. Sorry Oliver goes after his siblings. He sure looks sweet and innocent in pictures. We will put our house on the market this summer. I hope the protectors help on your new furniture. Oh no that your microwave broke. I’m hoping all of our appliances last until we move. Sorry to hear the nebulizing treatments aren’t helping your asthma much.

@MamaBee I would freak out with a grasshopper on my too. I hate bugs. I’m not scared of any of them except those miller-moths. I love the Smoky and Chris story. Smoky has Chris trained. We had cats when I was growing up and we’d put them on a leash outside so they wouldn’t run off. None of them liked it. I am keeping you in my thoughts and hope you are getting better every day. I am glad you are getting better. I hope you get better and stronger every day. Sending healing thoughts your way.

@mrs-b I hate to hear about about the issue with the IV. That can be so painful. I hope you will be doing better soon. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Hi @Slickk and @springerspaniel

@canuk-gal we know winter won’t give up easily. Glad you still got out for lunch.

I had a LONG list of things to catch up on this weekend and I almost got through it all. I worked about 6 hours both Saturday and Sunday.

My new camera showed up Thursday. I love it. It has a picture on the SD card door so I have a sample which direction to insert the SD card. I was hoping to get some pictures taken this weekend, but had too many “to do” things that kept me busy.

TBE is coming along. I put this together to send the in-laws. We’ll go check on it again tomorrow.

Take care.
Marcy

House.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning lovely ladies and happy terrific Tuesday...

A BIG thank you to
@springerspaniel @finerthings @Christinak @MamaBee @Austina @Garnetgirl @Slickk @canuk-gal @marcy @mrs-b and everyone else who reached out. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your well wishes and kind thoughts and support.

My dad had two fractures. They got my dad into surgery fast (12 hours from arrival to surgery is fast IMO) given the fact the hospital was overrun with patients. He went into surgery at 1045 AM yesterday. The surgery took 4 hours. I spoke with the surgeon. He had a compound fracture. A mid shaft fracture spiral fracture that needed pins and wires etc. That was the complicated fracture. Then he had another femoral neck fracture-so he took out the pins from the prior surgery just a few months ago and placed in new pins. The surgeon said it went well. It was a very long operation and my dad was under general anesthesia for a long time. Not easy at that age. He was in recovery a very long time afterwards. He had bad gas in his belly from the anesthesia so they gave him a nasogastric tube trying to dissipate it. And they put him in surgical ICU. My mom stayed with him overnight. She has been at the hospital since Sunday night now. We are pleased with the surgeon and the staff. Everyone is so nice. And most importantly they seem very competent. They also were so so gracious to my mom. They gave her food and coffee and took good care of her, I am so grateful for the little things and mainly that my dad came through it all. Recovery will not be easy but one day at a time.

@marcy woohoo it is coming along. Sweet. And sweet you accomplished so much this past weekend. You are a good role model for everyone. Love the photos as always. TBE is looking sharp. Enjoy your new camera and I hope you have more time to use it very soon

@canuk-gal thank you so much. I found out right after I posted. My mom did not call us til Monday morning despite it happening Sunday night. She did not want to ruin our sleep. She is really very thoughtful and very strong. I cannot imagine all she has been through and is going through at her age. We might butt heads occasionally (because we are too alike lol) but she is an awesome person and I say that objectively. I am worried about her because she is frail and she has trouble walking. They are both an accident away from you know what and it weighs on my mind. They both should be in assisted living but we all know how that is not happening. Thank you sweet Sharon for all your kindness and good thoughts for my family

@Slickk thank you so much dear friend

@mrs-b thank you so much and I am so pleased everything went so smoothly Monday morning for you and yes it's a good idea to keep that wonderful nurse who was able to do get the infusion line in you easy peasy.

Big hugs to everyone here who posted your good wishes for my dad and family and everyone who reached out to me offline too. It means a lot to me truly. XOXO

Photo on our porch last night.

Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 5.56.57 AM.png

Sending love and light to each and everyone of you

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee thank you for your support and love. I thought I posted to you above but oops I don’t see it now. How are you feeling? Big hugs and lots of love ❤️

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!

@missy hope your Dad is OK and I hope your Mom got some sleep. Not easy to sleep in an ICU.

@mrs-b and @MamaBee hope you are feeling better

Not much to report--was chilly out so I cut my walk short. I have a shift tomorrow.

cheers--Sharon

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Good morning lovely ladies and happy terrific Tuesday...

A BIG thank you to
@springerspaniel @finerthings @Christinak @MamaBee @Austina @Garnetgirl @Slickk @canuk-gal @marcy @mrs-b and everyone else who reached out. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your well wishes and kind thoughts and support.

My dad had two fractures. They got my dad into surgery fast (12 hours from arrival to surgery is fast IMO) given the fact the hospital was overrun with patients. He went into surgery at 1045 AM yesterday. The surgery took 4 hours. I spoke with the surgeon. He had a compound fracture. A mid shaft fracture spiral fracture that needed pins and wires etc. That was the complicated fracture. Then he had another femoral neck fracture-so he took out the pins from the prior surgery just a few months ago and placed in new pins. The surgeon said it went well. It was a very long operation and my dad was under general anesthesia for a long time. Not easy at that age. He was in recovery a very long time afterwards. He had bad gas in his belly from the anesthesia so they gave him a nasogastric tube trying to dissipate it. And they put him in surgical ICU. My mom stayed with him overnight. She has been at the hospital since Sunday night now. We are pleased with the surgeon and the staff. Everyone is so nice. And most importantly they seem very competent. They also were so so gracious to my mom. They gave her food and coffee and took good care of her, I am so grateful for the little things and mainly that my dad came through it all. Recovery will not be easy but one day at a time.

@marcy woohoo it is coming along. Sweet. And sweet you accomplished so much this past weekend. You are a good role model for everyone. Love the photos as always. TBE is looking sharp. Enjoy your new camera and I hope you have more time to use it very soon

@canuk-gal thank you so much. I found out right after I posted. My mom did not call us til Monday morning despite it happening Sunday night. She did not want to ruin our sleep. She is really very thoughtful and very strong. I cannot imagine all she has been through and is going through at her age. We might butt heads occasionally (because we are too alike lol) but she is an awesome person and I say that objectively. I am worried about her because she is frail and she has trouble walking. They are both an accident away from you know what and it weighs on my mind. They both should be in assisted living but we all know how that is not happening. Thank you sweet Sharon for all your kindness and good thoughts for my family

@Slickk thank you so much dear friend

@mrs-b thank you so much and I am so pleased everything went so smoothly Monday morning for you and yes it's a good idea to keep that wonderful nurse who was able to do get the infusion line in you easy peasy.

Big hugs to everyone here who posted your good wishes for my dad and family and everyone who reached out to me offline too. It means a lot to me truly. XOXO

Photo on our porch last night.

Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 5.56.57 AM.png

Sending love and light to each and everyone of you

Wishing your Dad well. Such a long and complex surgery I am sending best wishes for his recovery ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I hope your dad is doing okay today…Your mom is amazing..
@marcy Your house is really coming together! You and Marty must be so excited!
I’m happy you like your new camera!
@Austina I’m glad your shoulder is feeling better. How did you hurt it? I was predominately sleeping on my right shoulder because it’s my most comfortable posItion..I got a really sharp pain the the top off my arm/shoulder ..so I have to sleep on my back. I’m not getting much sleep. I have to train myself..How do you sleep when your shoulder is hurting?
Your trip is coming up soon! I bet you’re all organized and packed already!
@Slickk Thank you for the well wishes. I was so scared about the MRI because everyone I talked to said they needed a med to be inside the closed bore. They told me to keep my eyes closed. They put a cage around my head and stuffed the sides with some kind of cushions. They gave me earplugs because the machine is loud. Out of curiosity I opened my eyes. I was perfectly fine. It didn’t bother me at all. They gave me little squishy ball to squeeze if I wanted to alert them…I actually thought it was comfortable! I’m weird..:lol:
@canuk-gal Thank you..My husband had been amazing..doing everything in the house and taking care of me. He’s becoming very domestic. That’s not my husband..He made it his mission to find me a neurologist before November 8. We could not find one neurologist here in Pa with an appointment any earlier than October. He went ahead and made me an appointment in Virginia. The neurologist is highly rated. The best news is I have an appointment on April 18!:appl:
@springerspaniel You are right about Gabapentin being sedating..I have to take 300mg in the morning and evening. It takes me an hour..two at the most where I have to lie down because I’m exhausted after taking it. Now my doctor wanted me to take another 300mg in the middle of the day. I told her I couldn’t do it. I asked her to prescribe 100 mg…
Hi to everyone else..Hugs

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I am relived the surgery went well for your dad and he is in good hands. I’m keeping all of you in my thoughts. Mega dust coming your way.

@canuk-gal I hope your shift goes smoothly tomorrow.

@MamaBee I hate to hear you shoulder hurts making it hard to sleep. I have problems sleeping if I’m not sleeping on my back. I guess it’s what we’re used to. Your MRI doesn’t sound too traumatic for you. I’m so claustrophobic, I think I’d freak out. That’s awesome your DH has been so helpful for you. When I had a hernia repair, I thought Marty wouldn’t do well with me being laid up, but he was awesome. I felt bad, the first day I was home he took the day off to take care of me and between family and friends who decided to do the same thing, he didn’t even have a place to sit in the living room. It was nice I had so much attention though.

They have more done on the house. Most of the windows are in and siding is almost done. We are going through on Tuesday to do the electrical placement. It’ll be cool to see the inside of the TBE for the first time.

Take care!
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls, happy wonderful Wednesday.

@canuk-gal yes true dat. She somehow made it work. I doubt she slept much. They moved my dad from ICU yesterday evening. The care won't be as attentive now that he is out of ICU but I hope it is a good sign he is out of ICU. He spent most of the day sleeping. Thank you for your well wishes

@Christinak thank you. I pray he will make a recovery but I know at his age it is going to be challenging. He is tired. I feel for him. It's been a rough road these past 5 months. I appreciate your well wishes very much.

@MamaBee I am glad things are looking up for you and may that continue. TY for your good wishes

@marcy thank you for your well wishes for my family. Yay TBE is coming along and fast. I cannot wait for you to be living there and I hope it is exactly what you are dreaming about.

@bling_dream19 big hugs and thank you sweet friend

@Slickk yes it is unreal right? I don't know what this country and world is coming to. I really do not. I am glad I am closer to the end than the beginning. Thank you for all your sweet support. I hope the rest of this week goes well

@mrs-b hope the infusion effects kick in very soon and you are feeling wonderful

Hi everyone else. My dad is doing OK under the circumstances. He slept most of the day yesterday. My mom finally went home after 48 hours in the hospital. The cats were glad to see her. We had a busy day yesterday. Today is rain. Tomorrow another medical appointment for me. One I am dreading. Speaking of medical. I called my allergist because the meds are not working for me and he called in three new scripts Monday. And my stupid health insurance is fighting them. I am beyond annoyed. Greg got on the phone with them yesterday (I have no more energy) and nothing has been straightened out because they need to actually speak to my physician. Yeah that's going to be easy to do. NOT. I feel like giving up but I need to find relief. Not even sure these new meds will work and here I am fighting to get them. Ridiculous.

I hope you enjoy a wonderful Wednesday lovely ladies. Be well. XOXO

Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 7.24.48 AM.png

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy FriYAY lovely ladies! I have to get ready for my in person medical appointment this morning but just wanted to wish you all a good morning! And happy March!

@marcy yes unfortunately they are not unique in that way and I am sorry you went through something similar. I will update below. Boo to windy weather (it was over 30 mph here yesterday so I decided no to walking and we ran errands instead). We are due for rain rain rain this weekend and next week. Oh well. Looks like April weather decided to arrive in March lol. Thanks for the photo compliments and for the continuing well wishes for Greg and my family. Much appreciated. Yay for lifting and getting stuff accomplished and for sunsets on TBE. Hoping the knitting and TV watching were enjoyable last night. Safe flight to Marty this weekend. I bet he is anxious to be home with you. Have a fabulous FriYAY!

@MamaBee how are you feeling today? How's your mom doing? How was the trip? Please see your PCP today if possible if you are still dealing with those symptoms

@Austina be careful with the eclipse. I do not trust some of those glasses.
Enjoy...thank you and I am very pleased they are looking plump and content. That was our goal lol. And thanks for all your kind and well wishes. How is your shoulder feeling?

@bling_dream19 dear girl, I am so happy things are looking up and thank you for keeping me in the loop. Sending so much love and many hugs your way. Happy fantastic FriYAY!

@canuk-gal hope you have a lovely friYAY and that you are experiencing nice weather for March

@Slickk yay for friYAY and almost the weekend...happy March. I hope you have fun weekend plans whatever they are and that it goes nice and slow instead of too fast

@mrs-b yay for good results and here's hoping all your other tests go well. My mammogram and breast us is in April. Always a bit nerve wracking especially because I am being monitored with US every 6 months because they "see" something

Hello everyone else. So my mom got them to extend the stay til Sunday so my dad is coming home Sunday afternoon. She did hire help but not sure if it is a nurse's aid or nurse. I told her to ask for a man but not sure if she will. My dad is a big (6'4") guy and I do not think one woman can lift him. But just relieved she is having someone every other day for a month so that is something right?

I have a nephrology appointment this morning and after that hoping to enjoy a nice walk...it's cold here (no more 60s) but hopefully less windy than yesterday. Have a fabulous FriYAY lovely ladies. Enjoy and be well. XOXO

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 5.40.10 AM.png

Missy, I always admire all of your photos without comment. But your foggy seashore photo took my breath away. You should submit that somewhere for recognition. Incredible!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whew! I just read over a month of posts to catch up. So many changes, events, illnesses, and happy moments. I am always amazed how wonderful this forum is because of its members! Everyone is so knowledgeable and kind.So many of you and your families are dealing with such awful medical situations and the overwhelming theme is how crappy the medical system is becoming. I’m hanging in there as my dental implant surgery is finished, ( just had two new fillings and a new crown prep ) awaiting results from a 14 day heart monitor test, and hubby still refuses to get knee replaced ( Missy I am following Your husband’s progress). Easter is this weekend , and I am over planning, cooking too much and hosting 12-14. Yes doing all the work but finally gave in and I have one guest bringing the salad and a side dish and second main course is being made by a guest with significant food allergies. Baskets are finished and eggs for the hunt are stuffed ( yes my girls are college age but they love the hunt). I’m sure I will have my “ Easter is cancelled!” freak out when I feel overwhelmed and not appreciated but the meal will happen and all should have a great time as we are fully stocked in the libations department! Please,keep the photos coming and medical updates. I love the bling, home decor and building updates too! I live vicariously through you all! My heart and prayers go out to you all.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I am glad your dad is out of ICU, that sounds like a good sign. I hope sleeping most of the day helps him feel better too. I am glad you mom went home, that is a long time for her to be at the hospital. But it’s understandable. Good luck with your appointments tomorrow. What a pain about insurance fighting your medicine. That’s good Greg talked to them. I don’t have patience for things like that at all. Did you find those sea shells? I had a big one like that but I don’t think I have it anymore. Maybe I’ll find it when we move.

@lambskin that’s good to get your dental implants - and other dental issues - behind you, that was me in 2023. Good luck on your heart test results. I’m with your DH, I am avoiding knee surgery as long as I can. It’s getting close though. Easter sounds fun at your house, but yes it’ll be a lot of work. I sometimes kind of prefer to fix all the food but it’s nice to have others pitch in with dishes.

My vest is almost done. I have the two side seams to sew together and then hide the stray pieces of yarn.

I worked on quite a few videos today and tried a new online app the boss wants us to use. I was going to watch some videos on it first but decided to just dive in. It worked okay. I spent the afternoon working on articles though, I like that better.

I did talk to a friend from my last job for a while. It was good to catch up with her.

Marty ran out to TBE on his way to the gym so I gave him a hard time “sure, go without me”. So when he got home from the gym, he ran me out there. More progress. I’m thinking of baking some chocolate chip cookies to take with us on Tuesday when we go to the walkthrough and leave for the people working on the house. It can’t hurt, right? That way, I only eat a few.

Keeping all of you in my thoughts.
Take care.
Marcy

Tonight’s progress:
IMG_0325.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results