shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good afternoon lovely ladies! Happy terrific Thursday!

@lambskin thank you so much. For both your lovely compliments and good wishes. I hope life is treating you well. Good for you being done with the dental implant surgery. Dental work is not fun and I am glad you are done with that. Good luck with your heart monitor eval and I hope your dh makes the right decision for him. Knee replacement is not an easy recovery but definitely worth it if you need it. This knee recovery is taking longer than the surgery four years ago. It swells a lot as the day goes on and is annoyingly (Greg's words) stiff. Good luck with everything and I am glad you posted and hope you hang around

@marcy beautiful photo :love: So hopefully the meds have been shipped. Fingers crossed. We saw my dad today. He needs a transfusion as his hematocrit is dropping. He was in decent spirits. My mom was there too. Yes there are shells everywhere on the beach. It's so pretty. Though our rainy weather today is not pretty at all. Thank you for all your good wishes. Right back at ya. I hope you are feeling well and yay for almost being done with the vest. Sweet.

@Slickk hope your day is going smoothly and all is well

@bling_dream19 happy terrific Thursday

@mrs-b I just read an article about how LDN can be helpful for Crohn's disease...wanted to mention it in case you weren't aware. I take LDN for my AI issues. Hope you are having a wonderful week

Hello everyone else. Hope all is well
It's been a busy day. Gyn annual this morning then went to visit my dad. He needs a blood transfusion so hoping he will get that today. Depends on what his afternoon blood work looks like so we shall see. He is in decent spirits. We got to visit with him and my mom too.
I am very tired as it's been a long day. So going to relax the rest of the day. Hope all is going well for everyone. XOXO

Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 2.46.06 PM.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!

@missy glad you saw your folks! May your Dad improve daily! LOL....Men usually don't' say stiff and annoying in the same sentence!! :bigsmile::devil:

@marcy your house is going bang busters! That would take years here lol

@mrs-b hope you are feeling better

@MamaBee how wonderful your DH is picking up the slack! And great getting a Neuro consult in April!!!

Chilly here today and overcast. The markets were busy today. One lined up out the door, I left. LOL. Work was busy yesterday. As usual. I feel like doing some online window shopping. Actually I want to buy some Le Labo Rose 31.

cheers--Sharon

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Just a quick fly by. I’ve had another bout of vertigo, just what I needed, so have been laying down to try and get over it quickly.

Hope you’re all doing OK, will check in again soon. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Just a quick fly by. I’ve had another bout of vertigo, just what I needed, so have been laying down to try and get over it quickly.

Hope you’re all doing OK, will check in again soon. :wavey:

Aww I’m sorry Austina. Feel better

When you’re feeling better you probably are already aware of this but just in case…check out Epley maneuver

Sending you healing vibes and gentle hugs

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy keeping all of you in my thoughts. I am glad to hear you saw your dad and mom today. Good deal the meds are shipped. I sure hope they help. I hope to finish the vest tomorrow evening. How fun to have seashells along the beach. I’ll have to see if I can find mine. I got it on some vacation when I was a kid.

@canuk-gal I would leave too if the line was out the door. There’s probably nothing I want that bad. Did you do some online shopping?

@Austina I hate to hear your vertigo is back. Wishing you a quick recovery from that.

Not much new here today. I worked most of the day, lifted and have an astronomy club meeting tonight. After we move, I think I’ll quit the club. Marty rarely gets home from the gym in time to go and I don’t want to be driving all the way in to town by myself on winter evenings. Maybe I can move it to online meetings.

Take care.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We had a lovely sunrise today. Glad Marty was making espresso, the whir on the machine woke me up. One of my sisters embroidered me the Red Baron and Snoopy dish towel. I’ll use that all the time.

IMG_0331.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls, happy Good FriYAY!

@marcy I love espresso. When I was in Italy for the entire summer it was my morning wake up. What a sweet gift from your sister. Thank you. My poor dad. I really don't know how this is going to go. Plus I don't remember if I shared this here. Medicare won't cover another rehab stay. Ludicrous but true. So just a big fat mess. And he did not get the transfusion yesterday as they wanted to wait and see if it drops again. Great. Hope you enjoyed the astronomy meeting. Online meetings are a viable alternative. I agree that making that long drive alone after you move is probably not the best idea. Glad you got to lift yesterday. Today is my "lifting" day lol.

@canuk-gal hahaha true dat. I am worried he is not recovering faster and of course as a stubborn male he has not contacted the PA at the surgeon's office. Our appointment in person is not til the end of April. Hope you enjoyed work despite the hustle and bustle and online shopping sounds perfect. These days that is my favorite type of shopping. I cannot deal with crowds and prefer shopping in the comfort of my own home.

@Austina I hope you are feeling all better this morning

@bling_dream19 happy Good friYAY

@Slickk hope you are looking forward to a terrific weekend

@springerspaniel have a wonderful holiday with your family

@MamaBee any updates? How are you feeling? Hope you are spending the holiday with loved ones

@mrs-b hope you are on a feeling good high now and looking forward to a lovely holiday

Today is fiercely windy. Going to go for a walk if we can. My asthma meds supposedly shipped but then I got a call from Cigna declining the PA attempt for Flovent. But the cigna employee we have been speaking with pushed it through anyway. What an ordeal. This med is discontinued so I won't be appealing and have to find a substitute anyway. However she pushed it through (they had some in stock despite it being discontinued since January) and now after this we need an alternative. My allergist actually called me last night after finding out they denied the appeal for this med and he is prescribing an alternative steroid inhaler. That is not in stock at my pharmacy so next week. So far no new meds for me just waiting. And with very little relief. I did call my pulmonology office and scheduled an appointment for April 30th...soonest appt I could get. And telemedicine as she had nothing in person at all. So how much can we figure out without hands on examining? SMH. One day at a time. That's the best any of us can do

Have a wonderful Good FriYAY lovely ladies and a happy holiday weekend XOXO
May it be bubbly, bright and beautiful

Screen Shot 2024-03-29 at 7.23.06 AM.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!

@marcy that Snoopy towel is adorbs!
@Austina sorry that your vertigo has returned
@MamaBee hope you are resting and improving
@missy I don't know what to say about your Dad except it is heartbreaking.

Went to get my fav Italian takeout--and the place was PACKED! Never seen it so busy!!!! Lucky I wasn't waiting for a table...or I'd be there still!!! People making the most of their Good Friday holiday. Chilly here and some minor flurries. I wore my fancy yellow sapphire earrings and put my hair up so they could be seen. LOL. No I have no shame.

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi girls..Quick update. I had an MRI of my neck. Well..evidently that’s what’s causing all my pain. My spinal cord is compressed in addition to a bunch of other things..I needed to see a neurosurgeon quickly. You were right @mrs-b.. They considered it something serious enough to get me seen quickly, My doctor was on a vacation day so her associate..TG..got me in to see a great neurosurgeon on Wednesday in Philadelphia. She said if my fingers or any part of my body gets numb to go immediately to the emergency room.
Then…My mom had chest pain today so she went to the hospital after the nurses called 911. It turns out she has a moderate pneumonia in one lung..I called Chris to get there because with all the pain I knew he could get there faster. I did get there not too long after Chris..I was only able to stay a half hour. The pain was so bad I was crying..so Chris told me to go home..He stayed until they admitted her. I spoke the doctor by phone. He asked me what I want them to do in case she gets worse quickly. My mom had a DNR set up when she was coherent and able to make choices. I thought it would be black and white like she didn’t want to resuscitated.. He mentioned she could go into Sepsis which would mean she would have to go to ICU where they would have to put lines in her groin and neck. He said it wouldn’t do much good and it wouldn’t be comfortable and painful for her.. He said to think about it since we have time..It’s so upsetting I can’t be there as much as I want..The pain is just so bad..I felt bad I couldn’t stay longer but Chris stayed until they admitted her to her room. :cry2:
@missy I hope your dad is doing okay. It’s so tough to watch them be like this..XOXO
Hugs to everyone..

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee I’m so happy you got the mri. I had neck surgery for spinal stenosis…happy to chat over on IG if you’d like/need. Sorry about mom. Sending warm thoughts to you all. When it rains it pours. Feel better!
@missy hope your dad is resting comfortably and they allow him to stay as long as needed. ((Hugs))
I’m on spring break ya’all!!! :dance:
Happy Easter!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee I’m so happy you got the mri. I had neck surgery for spinal stenosis…happy to chat over on IG if you’d like/need. Sorry about mom. Sending warm thoughts to you all. When it rains it pours. Feel better!
@missy hope your dad is resting comfortably and they allow him to stay as long as needed. ((Hugs))
I’m on spring break ya’all!!! :dance:
Happy Easter!!

Thank you @Slickk That would be so helpful before I see him on Wednesday. Maybe tomorrow?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Slickk I don’t think I have your number. Just message on IG with the number..If you don’t want to do that maybe @missy can give it to me?

Of course. I’ll text you now. If that doesn’t work, @missy can share. :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I don’t drink coffee, I know that’s unusual. That is pretty rotten Medicare won’t pay for your dad’s rehab stay. I remember that with Marty’s grandma. She’d have to go home in a certain time and then couldn’t come back in a certain amount of time. Pretty poor. I am keeping all of you in my thoughts. The meeting went well last night, I’ll stick with it until we move, then figure out what to do. Phooey to high winds there. What a hassle on the medicine, glad it got approved this time anyway. I hate to hear your allergies are so bad and you can’t get in to the doctor until the end of April What a mess! Hang in there, dear Missy. Ooh, pretty diamond.

@canuk-gal Italian take-out sounds perfect for dinner. That’s awesome you put your hair up so everyone could enjoy your pretty earrings. No one ever sees me earrings either.

@MamaBee I am so sorry about your MRI results, That’s good you are getting in to a neurosurgeon on Wednesday. How awful about your mom. Sending you both mega dust. I’m keeping you both in my thoughts.

@Slickk enjoy spring break.

I got my vest finished tonight. It’s going to be cold and snowy on Monday, so that’ll be a good day to wear it.

I rented a great PPV movie tonight. It’s called Ordinary Angels. It is a wonderful story about a lady who makes it her mission to raise money for a little girl who needs a kidney transplant. I guess it’s based on a true story.

We have a birthday party dinner to go to tomorrow night.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning lovely ladies and happy Caturday Saturday!

@marcy no coffee? I will just have more to make up for you not having any :) I am sorry you dealt with that medicare issue with Marty's grandmother. It is unreal how they get away with it...I won't go into details but migrants here get 5,000$ vouchers when they arrive. So our government can take care of them but not people who lived here for 90 years paying taxes and working hard to contribute to society. Just feels wrong. Take care of everyone who needs it. Not just some. I see veterans who are homeless. How is that OK??? They devoted years to our country and are left to rot in the streets when we know damn well there is money for others. I will stop now. You get the picture. I am glad the meeting went well and I hope you have a happy Easter weekend

@MamaBee gosh I am glad they found the issue but so sorry you are going through this. I hope the neurosurgeon appointment goes well Wednesday. I am also very sorry about your mom and hope she is doing better now, It is beyond upsetting feeling helpless to help our loved ones. I am sending so many healing vibes your way and lots of love and anything else you need. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any reason

@Slickk woohoo Spring break! You deserve a wonderful vacation and may it be filled with peace, fun, joy and lots and lots of love and happy adventures

@canuk-gal your hello sapphire earrings sound spectacular with your hair up to show them off and yay for yummy Italian takeout. Hope you had a wonderful Good Friday and may your Easter be exceptional

@bling_dream19 happy Easter weekend

Hello everyone else. Hope all is well. Most of the new meds arrived yesterday. I know this is going to sound cuckoo but I am hesitant to start because if this doesn't provide relief I am in trouble. We had a good walk yesterday and oh my goodness so many deer everywhere

Enjoy a wonderful holiday weekend XOXO

Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 7.22.49 AM.png

Happy Easter weekend!!!

Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 7.24.57 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is cool...one of the groups I belong to just posted my grade school (grades nursery to 5th grade)

From 1933

Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 7.45.28 AM.png

From 1962 (before I was born)

Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 7.48.13 AM.png

Looks the same today! I know because my parents still live in the same house I grew up in and within walking distance to the school

And my Jr HS...grades 6 and 8 because I skipped 7th grade
Also within walking distance of our house

jrhs.jpg

Third grade photo...can you find me? :)

ps236gradeschoolpicture.jpg

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course. I’ll text you now. If that doesn’t work, @missy can share. :)

The reason why I didn’t see your number was because I never put your name as a contact with the number for whatever dopey reason. Thanks for texting me..I added you to my contact list. I appreciate anything you can tell me before I go on Wednesday.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!

@marcy that Snoopy towel is adorbs!
@Austina sorry that your vertigo has returned
@MamaBee hope you are resting and improving
@missy I don't know what to say about your Dad except it is heartbreaking.

Went to get my fav Italian takeout--and the place was PACKED! Never seen it so busy!!!! Lucky I wasn't waiting for a table...or I'd be there still!!! People making the most of their Good Friday holiday. Chilly here and some minor flurries. I wore my fancy yellow sapphire earrings and put my hair up so they could be seen. LOL. No I have no shame.

cheers--Sharon

Photo of your pretty earrings please! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is cool...one of the groups I belong to just posted my grade school (grades nursery to 5th grade)

From 1933

Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 7.45.28 AM.png

From 1962 (before I was born)

Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 7.48.13 AM.png

Looks the same today! I know because my parents still live in the same house I grew up in and within walking distance to the school

And my Jr HS...grades 6 and 8 because I skipped 7th grade
Also within walking distance of our house

jrhs.jpg

Third grade photo...can you find me? :)

ps236gradeschoolpicture.jpg

The cutie behind the sign?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@MamaBee WOW. Glad you got that MRI quickly! What do you think the Neurosurgeon will say? Sorry to hear about your Mom.

@missy such a drag to hear about the Health Insurance and your Dad. Sad state of affairs......

kind regards--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy you voiced my sentiments exactly on things that should not be discussed on PS. It’s not right and it’s a MESS. I guessed right on you in the grade school picture too. I hope the new meds work for you, but I get it you don’t want to start and find out they don’t work. I’m in limbo on what to do about my health / appointments too. How is Greg’s knee doing? (Yes, I need to get mine looked at.) How is your dad doing? How is you mom doing with it all? I keep ALL of you in my thoughts.

@MamaBee hoping you get relief and answer with the neurologist.

I hope all you NIRDI’s have a good weekend.

We went to supper with a friend of mine and her family for her birthday. It’s the lady I made the vest for that I had trouble finding matching yarn. She loves it. We went out and showed the TBE after dinner then all came back here to play cards afterward. I ate too much and had wine, so I am not anxious to lay down just yet.

I got a few videos ready for preview and got my April newsletter done for the astronomy club. Marty, on the other hand, packed a lot of his gear in the camper. It’s eclipse or bust …

Take care.
Marcy

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

@MamaBee WOW. Glad you got that MRI quickly! What do you think the Neurosurgeon will say? Sorry to hear about your Mom.

@missy such a drag to hear about the Health Insurance and your Dad. Sad state of affairs......

kind regards--Sharon

@canuk-gal The doctor said I needed to be seen within a week so she booked it for me. These doctors are booked through November so it’s amazing she got me in for this Wednesday. I’m not happy about going into Philadelphia but very grateful I have an appointment with a top tier neurosurgeon. I have very disjointed but seem to be connected symptoms. I don’t know if the neurosurgeon will suggest surgery. I’m not seeing the neurologist until April 18..I may cancel him after I see the neurosurgeon because since he does surgery with nerves it seems pointless to go to the neurologist. I don’t know.
My doctor put me on prednisone because I have edema around C3- C-4. I can’t sleep on the prednisone so I’ve been up for two days with just two naps. I also have moderate compression there. I’m worried I am too old for surgery.At this point I can’t live with this so I’m almost hoping he suggest surgery.
My mom is still in the hospital. She’s 98 now..We noticed she has really gone down mentally. They wrote dementia on her chart. She kept asking Chris..my son..why she was there. He had to repeat many times because she has pneumonia. She’s also on supplemental oxygen. They are hoping to wean her to room air..She’s sleeping most of the day there and not eating. The doctor talked to me before she even went upstairs to a room from the emergency room..that I need to think about what measures I would want if things happen quickly. I hope I don’t have to make that decision. :cry2:
I went today to see her even though the pain is so bad. I managed to stay 40 minutes..She never woke up to see that I was there. I was indirectly trying to wake her up by playing with her hair but she slept right through it.

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! Happy Easter Sunday!

@marcy thank you for everything. For your good wishes for my family and me and for your support and love...I hope your knee eval goes well whenever you decide to do it...I hope it is not bothering you too much. Greg's is still swollen and I want him to call the PA Monday but you know men. He feels while it is slower going than 4 years ago he is still within the "normal" realm of healing...and I'm like, how do you know that? My dad's belly is very distended still. The physician at the hospital said it is concerning 6 days post surgery. She said for 1-3 days it could be considered normal but not now. They did X-rays yesterday afternoon but we don't have the results yet. My dad has no phone at all in the room....the jack is broken and he no longer has a cell phone so it is impossible to talk to him via phone. Not happy with this situation.

@MamaBee sending you so many healing vibes and good wishes for your appointment with the neurosurgeon Wednesday. I am nervous for you and pray it goes as well as possible. And wishing your mom a full recovery from pneumonia. This getting old business is not for the faint at heart. No.

@canuk-gal SWOON!!! Yellowlicious :love:

@Slickk happy Easter Sunday sweet friend

@bling_dream19 happy holiday weekend

@Austina enjoy a wonderful trip and may you continue feeling well

@mrs-b happy Easter

@springerspaniel hope you are enjoying a lovely holiday weekend

Hello everyone else. Warning...lost post ahead... feel free to skip :)

So my chilblains continues to be bad and my prior dermatologist (David C) who is pretty brilliant and booked for a full year ahead is someone I thought maybe could help though there is no real treatment for this that provides relief. There are some treatments but they are hit or miss. I called the office Friday and spoke with one of the receptionists. I have not been there for three years since we are out here it is hard to go see him so I changed to a local derm. Who is not even close to David in intelligence or compassion but because I had almost all my dermatology issues under control I was OK for the past few years.

The receptionist at his office told me she would speak to his office manager. And last night at 6PM (Easter weekend Saturday) the office manager from David's office called me and she put me in to see Dr David this coming Tuesday late afternoon. Normally I would not want to make this trip and a late afternoon appointment at that since he tends to run hours and hours behind. One of my past appointments with him was at 4PM and he did not get to see me til 7PM! I remember that well. It was over 18 years ago. But, I digress.

I am thinking I should go see him Tuesday because if I don't I will forever wonder if he could have helped me. He was the first one to diagnose me with Chillblains years ago. The issue is the only treatments available have already been prescribed to me by my rheumatologist and my other derm. BUT I would really appreciate David's eyes on this. It's just such a long day if I go...and the appointment...are you ready for this...will be anywhere from 850$-1200. He takes no insurance. I know it is insane. When I first started seeing him back in 2005/6 an appointment with him was 450-550$ but that was 18/19 years ago. And still expensive at that time. Now, wow. But I cannot let that deter me. It's just will the appointment help in any way and there's no way I can know that without going. Sigh. I am grateful his office manager was able to fit me in (I do not know if she remembers me or not) because they don't do that unless they deem it an emergency and I did not say it was an emergency. I have been living with this all fall and winter and now spring. It is getting worse though. I told her the truth. My fingers are ulcerating and it is painful. OK that's my long winded post for the morning. TY for reading

I hope everyone enjoys an excellent (eggscellent hahaha) Easter Sunday. Be bright, Be beautiful. Be well. XOXO

Screen Shot 2024-03-31 at 6.05.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-31 at 6.04.05 AM.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good morning girls! Happy Easter Sunday!

@marcy thank you for everything. For your good wishes for my family and me and for your support and love...I hope your knee eval goes well whenever you decide to do it...I hope it is not bothering you too much. Greg's is still swollen and I want him to call the PA Monday but you know men. He feels while it is slower going than 4 years ago he is still within the "normal" realm of healing...and I'm like, how do you know that? My dad's belly is very distended still. The physician at the hospital said it is concerning 6 days post surgery. She said for 1-3 days it could be considered normal but not now. They did X-rays yesterday afternoon but we don't have the results yet. My dad has no phone at all in the room....the jack is broken and he no longer has a cell phone so it is impossible to talk to him via phone. Not happy with this situation.

@MamaBee sending you so many healing vibes and good wishes for your appointment with the neurosurgeon Wednesday. I am nervous for you and pray it goes as well as possible. And wishing your mom a full recovery from pneumonia. This getting old business is not for the faint at heart. No.

@canuk-gal SWOON!!! Yellowlicious :love:

@Slickk happy Easter Sunday sweet friend

@bling_dream19 happy holiday weekend

@Austina enjoy a wonderful trip and may you continue feeling well

@mrs-b happy Easter

@springerspaniel hope you are enjoying a lovely holiday weekend

Hello everyone else. Warning...lost post ahead... feel free to skip :)

So my chilblains continues to be bad and my prior dermatologist (David C) who is pretty brilliant and booked for a full year ahead is someone I thought maybe could help though there is no real treatment for this that provides relief. There are some treatments but they are hit or miss. I called the office Friday and spoke with one of the receptionists. I have not been there for three years since we are out here it is hard to go see him so I changed to a local derm. Who is not even close to David in intelligence or compassion but because I had almost all my dermatology issues under control I was OK for the past few years.

The receptionist at his office told me she would speak to his office manager. And last night at 6PM (Easter weekend Saturday) the office manager from David's office called me and she put me in to see Dr David this coming Tuesday late afternoon. Normally I would not want to make this trip and a late afternoon appointment at that since he tends to run hours and hours behind. One of my past appointments with him was at 4PM and he did not get to see me til 7PM! I remember that well. It was over 18 years ago. But, I digress.

I am thinking I should go see him Tuesday because if I don't I will forever wonder if he could have helped me. He was the first one to diagnose me with Chillblains years ago. The issue is the only treatments available have already been prescribed to me by my rheumatologist and my other derm. BUT I would really appreciate David's eyes on this. It's just such a long day if I go...and the appointment...are you ready for this...will be anywhere from 850$-1200. He takes no insurance. I know it is insane. When I first started seeing him back in 2005/6 an appointment with him was 450-550$ but that was 18/19 years ago. And still expensive at that time. Now, wow. But I cannot let that deter me. It's just will the appointment help in any way and there's no way I can know that without going. Sigh. I am grateful his office manager was able to fit me in (I do not know if she remembers me or not) because they don't do that unless they deem it an emergency and I did not say it was an emergency. I have been living with this all fall and winter and now spring. It is getting worse though. I told her the truth. My fingers are ulcerating and it is painful. OK that's my long winded post for the morning. TY for reading

I hope everyone enjoys an excellent (eggscellent hahaha) Easter Sunday. Be bright, Be beautiful. Be well. XOXO

Screen Shot 2024-03-31 at 6.05.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-31 at 6.04.05 AM.png

@missy I strongly think you should go to your appointment with David. Yes..It will be a long day but you have to get his take on it..especially that your fingers are ulcerating. I don’t usually give out strong opinions when I’m not asked..but it’s because I care about you..❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Easter girls! What are you doing today? We ordered pick up from our favorite Italian restaurant yesterday to eat today. You can’t pickup up on any holiday because they can’t meet demand. We would get our dinner at 9pm. I usually make stuffed shells but I’m not cooking this year. I’ll try to make another visit to my mother. Are any of you cooking..having family over? We’re not even having Chris over. We are going to stagger visits to my mother.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results