shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This shows the front lined up better. The garage isn't framed yet.

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 9.36.15 PM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls and happy St Patrick's Day Sunday!

@marcy I love getting a discount when possible though these days I am less concerned with that then getting what we want but saving money and getting exactly what you want..sweet. Ha speaking of sweet...what have you been enjoying on your eatathon? Speaking of couches our love seat is delayed. LOL I knew it wasn't going to go smoothly. Luckily I am not in a rush and as long as it arrives within this month I will be happy...let's just hope that is the case. Otherwise what do we need the new matching couch for as we ordered both and cannot do one without the other. Our ottomans are on schedule as is the full size couch. Just the love seat is delayed.YAY for framing starting on TBE...how exciting. And double yay no working Saturday. Nice. Your day was full with eating out and going to a bridal shower (ha so many guests...good for the bride to be enjoying this to the max) and checking on TBE and going out to dinner. Enjoy your visit and dinner with Marty's sister today. And wow 4 car garage...Greg would be very happy with a 4 car garage lol. That is a very good feature...especially living where you do

@canuk-gal I am so glad work went well and everyone was happy to see you. I can understand that because I am always happy to "see" you here and I am sure it is doubly true for people who know you in person. Yay for bike riding. It is very muddy here still as well and I see cyclists full of splattered mud as I am walking on the trail. And lol I wonder if they realize but they will when they get home. Cannot wait to be the one with splattered mud all over me when we get to go cycling again :) And yes, Milo is a LOVE. What personality they give him and I am eating it up :lol:

@MamaBee continued healing vibes and lots of love. I did my very first voice to text to you yesterday and it went perfectly...I was walking and couldn't text but I tried voice to text and voila. Very impressed with that function and that Siri understood me perfectly. Praying today is a little better than yesterday and tomorrow better than today and so on and so forth. May a full recovery be yours soon and may the neurologist you decide to see figure it out and be able to give you 100% relief. Gentle hugs sweet friend

@Slickk Bear is such a handsome dear...thank you for sharing photos and could you please hug him from his Aunt Missy? TY. What a sweet baby...I saw a lot of sweet dogs yesterday as I was walking and of course had to stop each one to pet lol. Sometimes I worry the human might think I am flirting but the only ones I am flirting with are the doggies :)

@bling_dream19 happy Sunday...hope your weekend is sweet so far

Hey everyone else. Hope all is going well and everyone having a wonderful weekend and a very happy Sunday XOXO

Speaking of St Patty's Day Sunday...here are Fresca and Pepsi amongst the greens :)

Screen Shot 2024-03-17 at 6.12.50 AM.png

And some seals enjoying our beautiful weather before they leave for the season

Screen Shot 2024-03-17 at 6.13.48 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing you a marvelous non manic Monday lovely ladies
May it go swimmingly

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 6.36.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 6.34.55 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE our new couches and ottomans! They are silver white and they are the perfect color and style IMO. Comfort wise they are harder than our previous couches but they seem comfortable for sitting on them for a minute. I'll report back tomorrow after using them this evening. And everything got delivered and on time too. I guess wonders never cease :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE our new couches and ottomans! They are silver white and they are the perfect color and style IMO. Comfort wise they are harder than our previous couches but they seem comfortable for sitting on them for a minute. I'll report back tomorrow after using them this evening. And everything got delivered and on time too. I guess wonders never cease :)

I’m so happy you like them! Please take a pic..

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!!!!!!

@missy oh happy sofa news!!! They'll prolly soften up with use. And yes, we need to SEE them!!! How are your folks?

@MamaBee how are you feeling?

Winter is returning starting tomorrow--cold front with loads of snow. It will that heavy wet kind we get this time of year. Just when everything is trying to be green! :rolleyes:

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@canuk-gal Not great..My blood pressure went up today which scared me..but @missy and @mrs-b calmed me down..My doctor prescribed Gabapentin today..I’ll take one tonight and one tomorrow night at bedtime. Then I’ll take one twice a day. I hope it works. She said it will work in two to three days but that’s not what I’ve read or been told. She ordered an MRI of my head and an X-ray of my neck. The earliest I could get one is April 1st. I made an appointment with a neurologist..It’s for November 8!!!! The scheduler said if anything comes up of concern on the MRI then my doctor can push it along a little faster. It’s ridiculous..I hope for this to be way gone by November.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sorry for the long wait @MamaBee to see the Neurologist. Hope the Gabapentin works for you.

healing vibes across the miles--Sharon

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
@MamaBee please research Trigeminal Neuralgia. I also took Gabapentin but it did not help me much if at all!! If the symptoms of TN look familiar to you, feel free to reach out to me on IG. Sending hugs and well wishes to you ❤️

I was about to write the same regarding trigeminal neuralgia

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
@canuk-gal Not great..My blood pressure went up today which scared me..but @missy and @mrs-b calmed me down..My doctor prescribed Gabapentin today..I’ll take one tonight and one tomorrow night at bedtime. Then I’ll take one twice a day. I hope it works. She said it will work in two to three days but that’s not what I’ve read or been told. She ordered an MRI of my head and an X-ray of my neck. The earliest I could get one is April 1st. I made an appointment with a neurologist..It’s for November 8!!!! The scheduler said if anything comes up of concern on the MRI then my doctor can push it along a little faster. It’s ridiculous..I hope for this to be way gone by November.

Sorry, can't help myself--having worked with a lot of patients taking neurontin for various things (including abusing it to get high!), I can say that people have different experiences regarding onset of effect. For most people, the sedative effect is pretty immediate, but for the neuropathic pain it can be so variable.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so happy you like them! Please take a pic..

Sweet Joanne I hope your feeling better and that your pulse and bp is calming down. Continuing healing vibes.

@canuk-gal thanks for asking. They’re doing well knock wood. I’m struggling now unfortunately with my asthma. It’s absolutely not controlled. I’ve been doing my home nebulizer four times daily. Only short short relief. My emergency inhaler does nothing. Luckily seeing my allergist tomorrow but I know he’s going to insist on putting me on steroids. I’m not sure what’s causing the flare but it’s super unpleasant. Speaking of which….noooooo snowwwww. Hope it melts fast and your warm temps return quickly

Joanne and Sharon, Here’s a terrible quick photo of the bigger couch. We still have to get rid of stuff so the room is not yet back to where it needs to be. But for you I took a pic. Gracie’s making herself at home lol and she already started to make trouble with the new couch. I’m watching that beatch :lol:

IMG_0811.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Joanne, call daily for cancellations. There are always cancellations

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh @missy I am so sorry that your Asthma is not well controlled ATM. I hope your Allergist can help so that you get relief.

Oh and that photo is PRICELESS! She got caught!!!!!! Super LOLS. (Apocalypse Meow!)

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I’m sorry your asthma is giving you trouble..:(2
Your couch looks very pretty! It looks huge! How long is it? Everyone can snuggle on it at once! Gracie looks like she claimed it all for herself though! :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I’m sorry your asthma is giving you trouble..:(2
Your couch looks very pretty! It looks huge! How long is it? Everyone can snuggle on it at once! Gracie looks like she claimed it all for herself though! :lol:

Thanks Joanne.
I think the couch is 91” and the love seat is 63”

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

WTH @MamaBee? I second @missy suggestion to phone daily to see if there are any cancellations. Not that it’s the same thing, but at the dentist I worked for, we always had a list of cancellation patients, and those who rang as soon as the surgery opened, were first on the list. Also call at lunchtime in case someone has cancelled an afternoon appt. Honestly, if you can face it, be a nuisance. I can’t believe you have to wait until November for the neuro appt., that’s absolutely ridiculous. I’m sorry your BP has been haywire, I hope it settles back down and the meds kick in quickly to bring you some relief.

Wow @missy, they look fab and very comfortable too, I hope you enjoy snuggling up on them this evening and they’re perfect for your needs. Thank you for the wildlife pics and I’m so happy to see the kitties looking so well. Not so happy to hear that your asthma is causing you problems, and I hope the Dr tomorrow can help get it under control.

Thanks for the update photos @marcy, it’s great to see how TBE is coming along, I love the floorplan, as I’ve said before, it’s very similar to our (except we don’t have basements here), so I’m a big fan.

Yuk to wet snow @canuk-gal, are you working this week, or will you be able to stay safe at home in the warm?

:kiss2: To the lovely pic of Bear @Slickk, he’s looking so handsome and cheeky!

We haven’t done much this weekend. We’ve had lots of rain, which is good news for our drought situation, but not for the pool. It’s been too cool to go in despite the rain, but the temps should be better this week.

I bought a TENS machine, I thought it’d be good to take with me as it’s so small. I think it’s helping, plus I’ve got Colin working on my trigger release point, let’s just say I don’t think he’s got a career as a masseur anytime soon, but he’s doing his best , so I can’t complain :lol:.

Got a big pot of chilli and bolognese on the go, so I can have a few meals in the freezer when we get back, as I’ll no doubt be tired and jet lagged. Other than that, no excitement - Oh, I forgot, we’re going tomorrow to collect a lawn edger Colin ordered last week :mrgreen:

Stay safe and well lovely NIRDIs. :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Joanne.
I think the couch is 91” and the love seat is 63”

Oooh..That’s a nice size.. We were hoping to get a new couch for the family room…but decided to use our leather couch because of my grandchildren. I do have an almost white couch in the living room. It’s too small for them to play in so it stays clean.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!! Did some errands today as I think the snow is supposed to start around midnight. BOOHOO. Anyway at least we had two nice cycling days this week.

@missy how are you feeling today? Did your Dr. give you steroids'?

@Austina no work--I'll just stay at home be dry! It is good to have stash of meals--I always have a backup frozen something.

@MamaBee hope you are on the mend.

cheers--Sharon

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo NIRDIs!

@canuk-gal - bummer re the snow! Hoping it comes and goes quickly. How are your hands? Does the cold make them worse?

@Austina - how many days till you leave? I know it's imminent. I hope your visit with your friends goes great guns - and great idea re the TENS machine! Are you concerned that a trip 'home' will make you home sick? it's one of the reasons I don't go back to Australia for visits.

@marcy - the frame looks wonderful! I know it's just a frame, but as soon as a house goes vertical, it just looks so much more,..house-like, doesn't it? You're going to have a teddy bear door wreath, right? RIGHT?? :mrgreen:

@missy - lovely sofas! Well, sofa, I suppose (Nothing ever goes smoothly, does it?!). Hoping the other one turns up very quickly! And hoping your asthma is calmer today. How are Greg's knees doing? And - jewelry photos below!

@MamaBee - I've been trying to see an endocrinologist since Jan last year. My appt was meant to be next month, but they called me this morning to let me know she'd left the practice. So I took the next appt...which is in November. So - 21 months from when I first called until I am *supposed* to have an appointment. Given that they've rescheduled twice, I'm not holding up much hope. How is everything else going? Hang in there, my friend!

Hi @Slickk! And hallo to Bear! Looking very perky and sassy, post his bath! Hoping the term is going well for you!

@springerspaniel - thinking of you. Can we get together in the summer? It's definitely time to meet up! Maybe we could come up to you? Drop me an email and let me know if you fancy day-trip visitors!

@bling_dream19 - thinking about you a LOT at the moment. Sending you all good thoughts!

AFM (as for me) - the abdominal/pelvic scan results came back - all clear. I had a follow up appt today with the vascular surgeon re the carotid stent I had some years ago - also all clear, BP, pulse and O2 sats - all very good. Went out with Tim for a celebratory lunch - most enjoyable. Eleanor heads off tomorrow for 2 weeks in Hawaii with her dad and brother - I am SO jealous. Entyvio has changed my life for the better re coping with Crohns, but it's very limiting, in that I have to be here every 8 weeks for an infusion. So from that aspect - major PITN.

So - 2 worst jewelry photos of all time coming up....

Firstly, my newly set .8ct K SI1 AVR in 18kt bezel with Andrew Moline GSS pearls:

IMG_3692.jpg

And my diamond pendant - cleaned by Amy within an inch of its life and triple rhodium plated, with new bail on platinum chain (nicer in real life than it looks here):

IMG_3693.jpg

And lastly - a photo from yesterday's afternoon tea with Eleanor - coffees with hearts from the staff of our local coffee shop:

IMG_3696.jpg

Happy Tuesday, NIRDIs!

:wavey: <333

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@mrs-b your earrings and pendant are FABU! And Eleanor is so cute!!!! I hope she has a wonderful time in Hawaii. My idea of Heaven! Glad to hear your scans were clear!!

My hands are a bit stiff--but it is my right wrist that is bothering me. I thought it was the cycling--but my wrist has been sore a while--and before my fingers were. Sore last year when cycling if IRR.

The snow will be heavy--the type we get in Spring. It doesn't tend to last because the temps are not low/horrific. But it does tend to down/brake trees/branches. Heavens knows we need the moisture--however inconvenient LOL.

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good afternoon lovely ladies! Happy terrific Tuesday!

@MamaBee how are you feeling today? Big hugs
It's very big but the room can support it with the love seat. Funnily enough no one really sits on the big couch. Just the kitties lol

@canuk-gal thank you for checking in on me...so it went OK. He agreed to do it my way but if I am still not getting relief then we can go to a second med (in the nebulizer) along with the albuterol I am currently nebulizing. And if that doesn't work I agreed to steroids. Unfortunately I have been nebulizing for 10 days now as well as taking my albuterol inhaler and singulair and I am not experiencing much relief. But I want to give it more time. If I have to go to steroids I will though. XO

@mrs-b ooh la la...wear your gorgeous new bling in good health. Eleanor is beatiful and so are your earrings and pendant...swoon! XO

Everything did arrive yesterday..miracles never cease. I took the photo from the new loveseat. Very pleased with it all thanks for asking

@Slickk hope your day is going well Hugs

@bling_dream19 hope all is going smoothly XO

Hello everyone else. Hope all is good and everyone is enjoying a terrific Tuesday XOXO

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 4.23.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 4.24.03 PM.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy How is your asthma doing today? It must be so uncomfortable. Does being outside help?
Chris..my son..trained Smoky to walk on a leash outside. It’s hysterical. He will sit near the door and meow to go out. He created a mix of cat and dog…People can’t believe he got the cat to behave on a leash. He has always been good with animals. He just loves Smoky so much..The crazy face is Smoky begging to go out. :lol:
3CBF4A20-89DC-4CBB-863F-75A413B1F3FE.jpeg
F9548A23-37BC-4A29-B7C7-713A8121E23F.jpeg

@Austina I told my husband I may not get an appointment for a few months but eight months!? I hope it resolves by then and I can cancel.
Your Chili and Bolognese sounds wonderful. I can’t wait until I can have something other than chicken, rice, applesauce and bananas. :sick:
I’m happy you are going to visit your friends..How long is the plane ride there? We’re supposed to go May 5th but I don’t think I’ll be in shape to go at that point. My husband won’t cancel..He’s more optimistic than me..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hallo NIRDIs!

@canuk-gal - bummer re the snow! Hoping it comes and goes quickly. How are your hands? Does the cold make them worse?

@Austina - how many days till you leave? I know it's imminent. I hope your visit with your friends goes great guns - and great idea re the TENS machine! Are you concerned that a trip 'home' will make you home sick? it's one of the reasons I don't go back to Australia for visits.

@marcy - the frame looks wonderful! I know it's just a frame, but as soon as a house goes vertical, it just looks so much more,..house-like, doesn't it? You're going to have a teddy bear door wreath, right? RIGHT?? :mrgreen:

@missy - lovely sofas! Well, sofa, I suppose (Nothing ever goes smoothly, does it?!). Hoping the other one turns up very quickly! And hoping your asthma is calmer today. How are Greg's knees doing? And - jewelry photos below!

@MamaBee - I've been trying to see an endocrinologist since Jan last year. My appt was meant to be next month, but they called me this morning to let me know she'd left the practice. So I took the next appt...which is in November. So - 21 months from when I first called until I am *supposed* to have an appointment. Given that they've rescheduled twice, I'm not holding up much hope. How is everything else going? Hang in there, my friend!

Hi @Slickk! And hallo to Bear! Looking very perky and sassy, post his bath! Hoping the term is going well for you!

@springerspaniel - thinking of you. Can we get together in the summer? It's definitely time to meet up! Maybe we could come up to you? Drop me an email and let me know if you fancy day-trip visitors!

@bling_dream19 - thinking about you a LOT at the moment. Sending you all good thoughts!

AFM (as for me) - the abdominal/pelvic scan results came back - all clear. I had a follow up appt today with the vascular surgeon re the carotid stent I had some years ago - also all clear, BP, pulse and O2 sats - all very good. Went out with Tim for a celebratory lunch - most enjoyable. Eleanor heads off tomorrow for 2 weeks in Hawaii with her dad and brother - I am SO jealous. Entyvio has changed my life for the better re coping with Crohns, but it's very limiting, in that I have to be here every 8 weeks for an infusion. So from that aspect - major PITN.

So - 2 worst jewelry photos of all time coming up....

Firstly, my newly set .8ct K SI1 AVR in 18kt bezel with Andrew Moline GSS pearls:

IMG_3692.jpg

And my diamond pendant - cleaned by Amy within an inch of its life and triple rhodium plated, with new bail on platinum chain (nicer in real life than it looks here):

IMG_3693.jpg

And lastly - a photo from yesterday's afternoon tea with Eleanor - coffees with hearts from the staff of our local coffee shop:

IMG_3696.jpg

Happy Tuesday, NIRDIs!

:wavey: <333

I’m happy your visit with the doctor..and the tests came out great!
Eleanor is so pretty….inside and out! You can tell by her smile!
Your jewelry is :kiss2:..I love the stud and pearl together..Classy!

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy How is your asthma doing today? It must be so uncomfortable. Does being outside help?
Chris..my son..trained Smoky to walk on a leash outside. It’s hysterical. He will sit near the door and meow to go out. He created a mix of cat and dog…People can’t believe he got the cat to behave on a leash. He has always been good with animals. He just loves Smoky so much..The crazy face is Smoky begging to go out. :lol:
3CBF4A20-89DC-4CBB-863F-75A413B1F3FE.jpeg
F9548A23-37BC-4A29-B7C7-713A8121E23F.jpeg

@Austina I told my husband I may not get an appointment for a few months but eight months!? I hope it resolves by then and I can cancel.
Your Chili and Bolognese sounds wonderful. I can’t wait until I can have something other than chicken, rice, applesauce and bananas. :sick:
I’m happy you are going to visit your friends..How long is the plane ride there? We’re supposed to go May 5th but I don’t think I’ll be in shape to go at that point. My husband won’t cancel..He’s more optimistic than me..

UMMM Smoky broke the Internet!!!!!!!!!! What a supreme photo!!! Chris and Smoky the dynamic duo! I LOVE this so much!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
UMMM Smoky broke the Internet!!!!!!!!!! What a supreme photo!!! Chris and Smoky the dynamic duo! I LOVE this so much!

What’s funny is Chris doesn’t look like the kind of man who would be comfortable walking a cat on a leash…It’s comical. People laugh when he walks by..but he doesn’t care. He’s all about making Smoky happy..:kiss2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I’m all about discounts too, I spend a lot of money though for being cheap. My eatathon involved chips and salsa, wine, ice cream, pancakes, and more food than normal. I’m back to my routine this week. I hope you end up loving your new furniture Voice to text does work well, I used it quite a bit when I broke my wrist. Love your pictures, but that sunset with trees in the foreground really caught my eye. Perfection! I am so sorry your asthma is still bad. I hope the nebulizer is helpful Your new couch looks comfy, Gracie approves.

@MamaBee keeping you in my thoughts. I hope the medicine helps your PB and that’s nuts on the neurologist appointment. I absolutely love hearing about Chris and his cat, that is not something you see everyday.

@canuk-gal darn that winter is coming back to see you. Than means our lovely spring day today won’t last long either. Three more months … Sorry to hear your hands are stiff and your wrist is bothering you. I hope they get better.

@springerspaniel I hope you are doing well.

@Austina so we’ll have twin houses. This was the first house plan we both really liked. We’d move our current house if we could … I hope the TENS machine helps and that you aren’t in so much pain anymore.

@mrs-b I think Vermont Teddy Bear has a TB wreath. That would be funny. Oh no you waited so long to get in to the endocrinologist and she left the practice. I am glad your abdominal scan was clear and your stent is clear. You got a good report card. Sweet that you and Tim went out for a celebratory lunch. That’s wonderful your Crohns is doing better with that infusion. Your jewelry looks beautiful, as does sweet Eleanor. She’ll have a wonderful time in Hawaii.

My boss was driving me crazy on eclipse videos yesterday and I was trying to get some stuff done which I couldn't with the chat ding going off every second. Then I finish a video on Monday for a lady that's off that day. And it never goes smoothly, because the boss is asking me why this, what does this mean, etc. And I have NO idea because it's not my work. That is getting really frustrating. So work wasn't going well.

Then when I took a break and walked over to get the mail, I noticed the moon was out so thought oooh, I'll try my new lens. Which I did and of course then my glasses were dark from being the sun. I pulled the SD card out of my camera, dropped the moon picture on my desktop and went to put the SD card back in the camera (without turning on the light in the dining room) and stuck the SD card in backward. it went halfway in and wouldn't go in or out. I tried multiple things. Sent Marty a picture at the gym and gladly left it for him to deal with.

When he got home, he tried the same things I did and finally pulled it out with pliers. Of course, it left some piece inside and when he pulled that out, the SD card slot was shot. You can put the card in okay, but have to pull it out with pliers. Of course, who knows how long that will last? And no way we can send it to Canon in time to repair it before the eclipse. So, #anothercanonisontheway. I am getting a slightly larger camera than the one I broke, mostly because so many of my lenses are heavy so they'll probably work better on that camera. It has more features too. Marty is giving me crap that I just wanted a new camera. When he left for the gym, I asked him if he was glad I didn't want a new Porsche? Ha Ha.

I was in a better state of mind today and less stressed. I still worked 9 hours. I did run to the store though and grilled myself some burgers for supper. I bought 2 pounds of ground sirloin and grilled up 8 burgers. Then froze 7 of them, hopefully they'll heat up okay for quick lunches.

TBE has sticks! And Marty got these pictures of the sun today.

Take care.
Marcy

2024-03-19-1706_0-CapObj_Surface_36_Sharp49_B48.0_C0.8_S30_N41_SUN.jpeg

Attachments

• 2024-03-19-1713_4-CapObj_Surface_36_Sharp37_B67.0_C1.0_S43_N1_SUN_INV.jpeg
    2024-03-19-1713_4-CapObj_Surface_36_Sharp37_B67.0_C1.0_S43_N1_SUN_INV.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1708.jpg
    IMG_1708.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 10

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

:kiss2: The diamond size with the pearl is absolutely perfection @mrs-b, it’s turned out beautiful, and your heart looks lovely. Woohoo on the great medical results, what a relief, but boo on the ridiculously long wait for the other appt. Jeez, it’s not even that bad in the U.K. Lucky Eleanor off to Hawaii, I haven’t been for 41 years, I was pregnant when I went, and had an extremely embarrassing incident in the hotel :lol: I think the cold weather will definitely stop us feeling too homesick, especially as it’ll be really hotting up when we get back.

Wow, great progress @marcy, it’s already looking much more like a house with the roof trusses on. What a pain buggering up the camera, but wow those shots of the sun are pretty spectacular.

Oh my gosh, isn’t Smoky the cutest thing ever, and I can well imagine people being amused by seeing Chris out walking with him. I’m sorry you’re on such a restricted diet, and really hoping things start to improve soon. The flight from here is about 10 hours I think, but we’ve done it in 8+ before with a good tailwind. If it’s a fast flight, we don’t get a lot of time to sleep, so we try to eat in the lounge before we go, otherwise by the time they serve dinner, it’s really late. I’m hoping you’ll feel well enough to go on your trip in May.

I’m glad you’re staying in and keeping warm and safe @canuk-gal. Phooey to your wrist hurting, I hope you can get some relief from it.

Glad you’re happy with the new furniture @missy, that’s a relief as you couldn’t try it out beforehand. How’re things going with your Mum & Dad, is the new nurse working out well? How’s Greg’s knee, has the swelling abated at all?

We went and collected the edger, did a little bit of shopping and were back in time for lunch. We’re trying not to eat out too often, don’t want to fall in to that trap and pile on the weight!

Weather was nice, but not warm enough to go in the pool.

I do think the TENS machine is helping, I’m using it morning and night as well as the Thera Cane and stretching exercising. I’ll be soooo glad when my shoulder is completely back to normal. At least it’s not painful all the time, more of a dull ache now and then, so definite progress.

Sending love and hugs to you all.

:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls...just a quick hello as I have to start working out before my dental appointment this mornng

@Austina thank you for asking...Greg's doing well. His knee is still swelling especially as the day progresses however usually first thing in the AM he can walk almost normally so I hope that is a good sign. I am just unsure about how long the swelling usually lasts and I think there is no "usual" as everyone and every surgery and every knee even is different because with his first knee I do think the swelling was less pronounced by now

I am glad the TENS machine is working. I used one in the past but darn if I could remember why lol

@MamaBee hope you had another good night's sleep and you snag a neurology appointment very soon...call and be a pest OK? Big hugs

@Slickk hope your Wednesday is wonderful

@bling_dream19 thinking of you

@canuk-gal enjoy a wonderful Wednesday whatever is on the agenda and may your weather be calmer and no more snow

Speaking of snow...good morning @marcy...hope your week is going well

@mrs-b so pleased you love your beautiful new bling and are surrounded by your loved ones...that is truly everything

@springerspaniel I think of you each day I pass our tree..no buds yet. It is slow to bloom but soon I hope

Hey everyone else. Long day yesterday as after the doctor appointment we ran errands and also amazingly the pharmacy had ALL the meds in by yesterday late morning which is surprising as I got a three month supply of three different meds. All in stock and none had to be ordered. That hardly ever happens. Today I have a dental cleaning (never like those but I love my hygienist) and then hopefully a walk. Tommy as usual is sitting on me this morning and I really have to get up soon to workout. I do it first thing every AM (unless my appointment is such that we have to leave at 5AM and then no I cannot lol) because it is a priority for me. And that is the way to be consistent. I am trying to give myself a pep talk this morning can you tell haha. Enjoy a wonderful Wednesday lovely ladies XOXO

Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 5.55.20 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha
IMG_0423.jpeg

And this. Thanks to dear darling mischievous Oliver :devil:

IMG_0839.jpeg

IMG_1582.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results