shape
carat
color
clarity

Not-of-this-Earth specialty-cut grudge match! (I.e. show me your LGD specialty cuts.)

AL12

Shiny_Rock
I had 2 come back. The cushion picture placeholder is incorrect, you have to click through to see the diamond.

Thanks for the reply! Yes my results were minimal and/or looking like these very elongated cushions or maybe even emeralds (??) I just glanced quickly since I knew from the pictures that it wasn’t cuts that I liked.

I’ll have to keep going back during my free time to see what comes up. Definitely looking for something similar to your first find which was very much an “old cut” vibe :)

Oh actually editing my reply because I realized I originally quoted the wrong post. I was actually referring to your first post about the cushion and not the one about the scissor cuts!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the reply! Yes my results were minimal and/or looking like these very elongated cushions or maybe even emeralds (??) I just glanced quickly since I knew from the pictures that it wasn’t cuts that I liked.

I’ll have to keep going back during my free time to see what comes up. Definitely looking for something similar to your first find which was very much an “old cut” vibe :)

Oh actually editing my reply because I realized I originally quoted the wrong post. I was actually referring to your first post about the cushion and not the one about the scissor cuts!
Ahhh, yes! This makes sense.

That old cut was a one off in their inventory, I think.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those crown of light that they play up so much in the carribean certainly have terrible specs! J, I1-2?

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
DG recently posted a new crop of LGD. Lots in the 1.2-1.5ct range including a GCAL 8x MRB, lots of his Distinctive Asschers, and two AVR (daisy?) labs that are cut with very close specs to that of @diamondseeker2006 's gorgeous AVR in the halo setting.

As an aside, can anyone explain why the AVR's (and AVC) are sooooo much more spendy compared to all the other cuts. It's >$4k :knockout: for the two currently posted that are D/E and VVS 1.3x-1.5ct range!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
DG recently posted a new crop of LGD. Lots in the 1.2-1.5ct range including a GCAL 8x MRB, lots of his Distinctive Asschers, and two AVR (daisy?) labs that are cut with very close specs to that of @diamondseeker2006 's gorgeous AVR in the halo setting.

As an aside, can anyone explain why the AVR's (and AVC) are sooooo much more spendy compared to all the other cuts. It's >$4k :knockout: for the two currently posted that are D/E and VVS 1.3x-1.5ct range!

All his stones are over priced. I just paid less for a 1.84 E VS2 GCAL 8x than he has the 1.26 G VS2 GCAL 8x

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I think i might be in the top ten "most insane posters" award running. I had an iphone 12 pro that i loved and it took amazing pics. My husband needed a new phone, and my work gave me a 14 pro, so I gave the 12 pro to husband and I have the 14 pro.

The camera is absolutely horrible for jewelry..... So jewelry obsessed me just bought a 12 pro and will be sticking the 14 pro in a drawer. Sooo if the pics are slightly grainy, it's the 'fabulous' 14pro camera. I sent this to DK for the setting so I wont get a good pic until it comes back!

ANYWAY, very long story/build up for my 2.72 transitional cut from a MRB by SW
pic from the 14pro below
swtranrec_2561.jpg

pic i took with my husbands 12pro below
swtran2IMG_2575.jpg

Once it's set i will post a whole thread about it, but i was so excited about how it turned out I couldn't resist posting a least one pic! i had to share!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I think i might be in the top ten "most insane posters" award running. I had an iphone 12 pro that i loved and it took amazing pics. My husband needed a new phone, and my work gave me a 14 pro, so I gave the 12 pro to husband and I have the 14 pro.

The camera is absolutely horrible for jewelry..... So jewelry obsessed me just bought a 12 pro and will be sticking the 14 pro in a drawer. Sooo if the pics are slightly grainy, it's the 'fabulous' 14pro camera. I sent this to DK for the setting so I wont get a good pic until it comes back!

ANYWAY, very long story/build up for my 2.72 transitional cut from a MRB by SW
pic from the 14pro below
swtranrec_2561.jpg

pic i took with my husbands 12pro below
swtran2IMG_2575.jpg

Once it's set i will post a whole thread about it, but i was so excited about how it turned out I couldn't resist posting a least one pic! i had to share!

Beautiful!! Can't wait to set it set and read all about it!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
"Cut cornered modified square brilliant." Damn!! That's a lot of diamond for 5K!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I saw a purportedly natural diamond online that looked kind of questionable due to having a dispersion “rainbow” blob. I posted it on Rocky Talky and after doing some research there are multiple explanations.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...es-post-them-here.258921/page-12#post-5216814

But I also found a weird colored diamond on brilliance.com, which is a more mainstream vendor, and apparently the diamond has an IGI certificate. Does anyone have an explanation for there being multiple colors in this diamond?

CD1ECD68-DC41-4FD1-9E2D-29BB6390C32D.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results