shape
carat
color
clarity

Not-of-this-Earth specialty-cut grudge match! (I.e. show me your LGD specialty cuts.)

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
@Lisa Loves Shiny and @Mom2424722, Please post pictures after you have them set. So excited for you both.

Thank you @MMtwo for the tips on how to search for these beautiful stones.
I'm so excited to see them. I really enjoy searching for surprise cuts. If #Ritani was smart, they would continue to bury them in inventory :D

Hey @Ritani , more old cuts please!

@MMtwo - she is an Angel! I sent an email to Ritani asking them to change the setting of the cushion diamond to a halo. Hope that works. I'm just so visually spoiled by how big a halo makes a diamond look. Fingers crossed!

I'm excited for @Mom2424722!

I cannot wait to see it. I think it is going to be so beautiful!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these threads. They are so much fun.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
This one looks so beautifully interesting! And that price is pretty nice. If somebody doesn’t buy this soon, I might have to!!

IMG_2436.png

This one looks so beautifully interesting! And that price is pretty nice. If somebody doesn’t buy this soon, I might have to!!

IMG_2436.png

Haha, I know right? I shared the same diamond here this morning and I was thinking the same thing. Would be awesome if someone snapped it up and shared lots of pictures!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_2436.png

Please let someone here have bought it!!!! Its like a crisscut and a spring cut had a diamond baby. I want ittttt but happily for my wallet someone else bought it first

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Please let someone here have bought it!!!! Its like a crisscut and a spring cut had a diamond baby. I want ittttt but happily for my wallet someone else bought it first

Second this and please share when it comes in!!

aapple0112

Shiny_Rock

IMG_2436.png

It was me! I bought it! Thank you @springsparkle and @JV36912!
I saw this one at Adimor, but price was way much higher than Ritani, also way over my budget. I was going to settle with cushion mixed cut base on my budget, also because I could not find this one at Ritani. I am so glad I waited and saw your post this morning! Hope they can secure the stone. I will post photos once I have it!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this one at Adimor, but price was way much higher than Ritani, also way over my budget. I was going to settle with cushion mixed cut base on my budget, also because I could not find this one at Ritani. I am so glad I waited and saw your post this morning! Hope they can secure the stone. I will post photos once I have it!

Yay! So happy you purchased it!! Hoping for you they are able to get the stone and please do share pictures when the beauty comes in!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yayyyyy I'm so happy someone on PS bought it!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock

Yessssss!

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock

Yay!! So excited for you! Can’t wait to see pics.

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
I also see a perfume bottle lol. But I thought it was cool anyway

It looks like an ornament to me and reminds me of a CVB rose cut necklace that's perfect for the holidays.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Received email from Ritani. The stone wasn’t available anymore…..i am so disappointed :cry2:

oh no! :( This is such a bummer. I'm so sad, for you, :( Trusting an even better stone will come along

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
@aapple0112

I know this isn't exactly the same stone but I came across this option in the morning and it has a similar look and is a great price-

( I wish I could have sent it to you directly but there's not DM option here)

aapple0112

Shiny_Rock
@aapple0112

I know this isn't exactly the same stone but I came across this option in the morning and it has a similar look and is a great price-

( I wish I could have sent it to you directly but there's not DM option here)

@JV36912 you are so sweet, thank you! And I am surprised that you found round corner mixed cut under Radiance cut. All other round corner mixed cut is very pricy at Ritani. But the size you found is too large to make it a bracelet. I actually found a reasonable price round corner mixed cut at somewhere else. Hopeful this time it will go though. I will post follow up if I ever receive the stone. =)2
But if you ever see the stone we missed, please...please let me know!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results