shape
carat
color
clarity

Not-of-this-Earth specialty-cut grudge match! (I.e. show me your LGD specialty cuts.)

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
ok, soooo... I just received this OMC that i impulse purchased!! I am most likely going to sell it because I currently have TWO 5 carat OECs being made, but of course I love it... I think it's because i am ringless at the moment since the 2 are being made, so i was missing having a big diamond and I dont have an OMC. I am going to try really hard to not keep it, LOL! I really dig the cushiony shape!

https://loupe360.com/diamond/LG622498788/video/400/400

I just got an iphone 15pro and i feel like the pics kinda suck

image0.jpeg

IMG_8708.jpg

oeccolor2.jpeg

scandi_queen

Rough_Rock
ok, soooo... I just received this OMC that i impulse purchased!! I am most likely going to sell it because I currently have TWO 5 carat OECs being made, but of course I love it... I think it's because i am ringless at the moment since the 2 are being made, so i was missing having a big diamond and I dont have an OMC. I am going to try really hard to not keep it, LOL! I really dig the cushiony shape!

image0.jpeg

IMG_8708.jpg

oeccolor2.jpeg

This is gorgeous! What color is it?
The 2 that I had in my post last week sold before I could make up my mind on them, so I'm still on the lookout ;-)

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
This is gorgeous! What color is it?
The 2 that I had in my post last week sold before I could make up my mind on them, so I'm still on the lookout ;-)

OMG, SAVE ME FROM MYSELF!! LOL! I really cant keep this hahaha. Its 4.11ct though, might be too big for what you're looking for... I will decide in the next day or 2 ... AKA, see if my husband freaks out when he sees it tonight... hahaha

ETA: it's F color

molecule

Brilliant_Rock

image0.jpeg

IMG_8708.jpg

oeccolor2.jpeg

Look at those petals!

scandi_queen

Rough_Rock
OMG, SAVE ME FROM MYSELF!! LOL! I really cant keep this hahaha. Its 4.11ct though, might be too big for what you're looking for... I will decide in the next day or 2 ... AKA, see if my husband freaks out when he sees it tonight... hahaha

LOL! I'm looking for up to 5 ct so could be perfect! Not in a hurry, but wanted to put that out there in case you decide to let it go at some point, these are hard to find. Good luck tonight with the hubby, I know all to well how that can be. Mine's not into jewelry at all so I get it for myself.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock

Oh gosh, that's so beautiful @Inked! I would keep it!! I totally get impulse purchases though and needing to convince the hubby, lol. Can't wait to see the OECs you're having made! Also, on a side note, I've been on the lookout for a 4ct stone so Id love to call second dibs if you do decide to let it go!

ashdawnp

Rough_Rock

image0.jpeg

IMG_8708.jpg

oeccolor2.jpeg

Wowwwww ok I'm interested if your selling it that's beautiful

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh, that's so beautiful @Inked! I would keep it!! I totally get impulse purchases though and needing to convince the hubby, lol. Can't wait to see the OECs you're having made! Also, on a side note, I've been on the lookout for a 4ct stone so Id love to call second dibs if you do decide to let it go!

Yes, look out for my "Divorce pending" post on Pre-Loved tomorrow hahahahaha

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
LOL @Inked- also, not to totally hiijack this thread but did you share more info on the two 5 carat OECs you're having made? I remember reading about one in your thread about the 5 ct recut with CW (and I'm so looking forward to seeing that beauty in it's final home) but don't remember hearing about the other one. Can you share more details? (here or elsewhere!)

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
LOL @Inked- also, not to totally hiijack this thread but did you share more info on the two 5 carat OECs you're having made? I remember reading about one in your thread about the 5 ct recut with CW (and I'm so looking forward to seeing that beauty in it's final home) but don't remember hearing about the other one. Can you share more details? (here or elsewhere!)

I am not sure if OECs count for "specialty cuts" or not but I will post it!

Here is my other OEC. the first one is 5.46 H color VS1 recut by Southwest that I already posted a thread about, here is my 5.02 G VS 1 OEC... honestly in pictures i cant tell them apart, the only reason i know which is which in my camera roll was the date LOL! They're both being set so i am in a no diamond wasteland for now

https://loupe360.com/diamond/LG550245863/video/500/500

502ct_8814.jpg

502ct_8817.jpg

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I am not sure if OECs count for "specialty cuts" or not but I will post it!

Here is my other OEC. the first one is 5.46 H color VS1 recut by Southwest that I already posted a thread about, here is my 5.02 G VS 1 OEC... honestly in pictures i cant tell them apart, the only reason i know which is which in my camera roll was the date LOL! They're both being set so i am in a no diamond wasteland for now

https://loupe360.com/diamond/LG550245863/video/500/500

502ct_8814.jpg

502ct_8817.jpg

Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see how you set these!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
@Inked That is nice and I couldn’t let it go!

Also IMHO OECs are specialty cuts in LGD and also lots of people are shopping for them, so I hope people continue to post OECs in this thread and share their vendors.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
At this point, @Inked is my vendor :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

Oh thank goodness, i thought you were going to say dealer...

Sorry ladies, @jaqjaqjaq and i text a lot... i casually mentioned I was selling it to avoid a costly divorce... there was some facetime between her cats and my dog, there was an earthquake and a solar eclipse .... i'm really not exactly sure what happened but it's now hers. :evil2:

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Oh thank goodness, i thought you were going to say dealer...

Sorry ladies, @jaqjaqjaq and i text a lot... i casually mentioned I was selling it to avoid a costly divorce... there was some facetime between her cats and my dog, there was an earthquake and a solar eclipse .... i'm really not exactly sure what happened but it's now hers. :evil2:
Ahh, I am so sad for myself but so happy for you @jaqjaqjaq !! (It is probably for the best though since house stuff is taking up all my budget this year and I could only have got it if I let go off stuff- but that's a dilemma in and of itself, lol) please please share how you set that beautiful stone so i can live vicariously through you!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Ahh, I am so sad for myself but so happy for you @jaqjaqjaq !! (It is probably for the best though since house stuff is taking up all my budget this year and I could only have got it if I let go off stuff- but that's a dilemma in and of itself, lol) please please share how you set that beautiful stone so i can live vicariously through you!

Thank you so much :kiss2: I will definitely keep everyone posted! I’m excited that the stars aligned and my smaller TC sold yesterday (the own previously owned by @Inked) because I was a little bummed that my plans to recut my warmer stone changed. Kismet! I wish you well on your home journey - I’m sure that will feel amazing once you are completed!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much :kiss2: I will definitely keep everyone posted! I’m excited that the stars aligned and my smaller TC sold yesterday (the own previously owned by @Inked) because I was a little bummed that my plans to recut my warmer stone changed. Kismet! I wish you well on your home journey - I’m sure that will feel amazing once you are completed!

Thank you @jaqjaqjaq! Couldn't agree more that the right things happen at the right time. Hope you get lots of enjoyment from all your beauties, looking forward to seeing it's final home!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results