shape
carat
color
clarity

Not even off my cold, lifeless fingers...my new 4.01 ACA in DK custom

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Can't wait to see IRL photos of you wearing the ring.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness @mrs-b :love::love::love: I adore each and every one of your projects, but this one really takes the cake. It is sheer perfection in every single way, and beautifully shows off your exquisite taste and artistic ideas. What a wonderful piece to call your own!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
To..die..for...gulp..:geek2:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think I may have drooled and then fainted..lol
Wowsers!!! I cannot wait for hand shots, so beautiful and elegant!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
I love this ring! The halo is so delicate and emphasizes that huge, gorgeous stone. The taper on the band draws your eye to that huge, gorgeous stone. The holly on the band is such a nice personal touch and adds to that huge, gorgeous stone. And I love the yellow gold. Oh, and did I mention that I love that huge, gorgeous stone?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring! The halo is so delicate and emphasizes that huge, gorgeous stone. The taper on the band draws your eye to that huge, gorgeous stone. The holly on the band is such a nice personal touch and adds to that huge, gorgeous stone. And I love the yellow gold. Oh, and did I mention that I love that huge, gorgeous stone?

Laughing here...

I'm glad you like it. <3 :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yennyfire - you are a true support in times of trouble! If I find wearing it too distessing, you'll be the first person I call! :wavey:

Me too, @jamtengee! it will be a little while yet, tho.

Thank you, @marcy :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Orchids0926! I see this ring as one piece in a larger collection, so it needs to 'do its job and hold its end up'. I think it's up to the task tho. :mrgreen:

@hathalove - I think it will be at least another week yet - maybe 2. It needs some milgrain added, but also a little pave as well. I'm hoping 2 weeks at the very most!

@goldenfire - I actually am back and forth to LA all the time, so meeting up is a possibility! And I'm glad you mentioned those gorgeous little platinum prongs - are they delightful? :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @LLJsmom - you set a pretty damn high bar yourself, my dear!

Agreed @Dancing Fire. I'm doing my best to reverse the trend.

Thanks, @DiaDiva - I can't wait either! It hasn't been a fast journey.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @DanDiAnDi - it's my first ever halo! I'm hoping it personalize it a tad more to add some extra interest, but we'll see how it goes. If it ends up looking exactly how it looks now, you'll know it didn't work out!

Don't die, @Mamabean! You've got a few delicious sparklies yourself there, lady!

Thank you, @Sparkles88. :)) I'm not sure how long it will be till I get it on my hand, two weeks tops, I hope! I'll be out at DKJ in 3.5 weeks and if I don't have it by then, I'll be staging a DKJ coup! (I'm sure it won't be that long tho!)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b, I'm sure you are waiting on pins and needles to get this gorgeous ring on your finger! It's absolutely perfect, the halo size is yummy! Can't wait to see it on your hand.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @mrs-b ! I promise to share pics but in the meantime I think I’ll have to satisfy myself with more pics of your ring! Keep me coming!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, congrats!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Hol(l)y sh@#! WOW!!!

cheers--Sharon

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boy that is you! that is soooo beautiful.. a great new home for your gorgeous stone... congratulations!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @bright ice :wavey: I've sort of resigned myself to 2 more weeks. I'd love it if it wasn't that long, but I wouldn't be surprised it it was. But I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :))

@pearaffair - will do...just as soon as I can get some more! I would SO love to get this thing on my finger!

Thank you, @arkieb1 :wavey:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!! Can't wait to see it finished. :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!! Can't wait to see it finished. :love:

I've been thinking of you lately! I was going to drop you an email tomorrow to say....

ONLY 4 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS!

:mrgreen:

I'm glad you like my ring - you must remember how many times you told me I should halo SOMEthing! :)) Consider this - mission accomplished.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been thinking of you lately! I was going to drop you an email tomorrow to say....

ONLY 4 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS!

:mrgreen:

I'm glad you like my ring - you must remember how many times you told me I should halo SOMEthing! :)) Consider this - mission accomplished.

HAHAHAHA, and Sept 1st is only 8 days away.......that means FALL DECORATING!

It's about damned time you haloed something!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAHAHAHA, and Sept 1st is only 8 days away.......that means FALL DECORATING!

It's about damned time you haloed something!

Fall decorating....

AWESOME! :mrgreen: One day I'll actually make one of those gorgeous velvet pumpkins! Just as soon as I work out how to do it....

And let me tell you (because I figure I can de-rail my own thread) - I joined a dozen FB Christmas sites yesterday. I can't help myself....

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fall decorating....

AWESOME! :mrgreen: One day I'll actually make one of those gorgeous velvet pumpkins! Just as soon as I work out how to do it....

And let me tell you (because I figure I can de-rail my own thread) - I joined a dozen FB Christmas sites yesterday. I can't help myself....

Ha, slowpoke, I'm on them all year long. It's Christmas every day!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Holy BEEP... gorgeous!! It looks perfect. :love::love::love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am absolutely floored by this beauty! Incredible! Those tiny claw prongs are just *everything*. I hope you wear it all the time and adore it!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond/ ring!!:love:

Reactions: AV_

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
I won't allow my wife any chance to see this thread:)

Q

Queenie60

Wow! Simply gorgeous.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SimoneDi - when I see you on October 20th, you're welcome to wear it for the afternoon, if you like. It will probably be too large, but you'd be welcome nonetheless.

Thank you for your generous proposal @mrs-b:) I am sure that I wouldn’t be the only one who wants to get their hands on this stunning ring!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Is the holly from your family crest, what does it represent for you. It is a very sweet touch on the shank, it looks great. I can imagine you are on pins and needles waiting for it to be completed and on your finger.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @ccuheartnurse! Almost perfect - just a few more finishing touches. :))

@lovedogs - thank you! I don't wear any single piece all the time, truth be told. And the thing I wear most often is a plain yellow gold band. But sometimes a girl just wants to throw on a big diamond ring, y'know? :mrgreen:

Thanks, @Phoenix! And - just my 2c here - get the emerald cut!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Double E - women has a tendency to find threads like this aaaaaall by themselves! :bigsmile:

Lol, @canuk-gal! Thank you!

Hi @Tekate :wavey: I'm so glad you like it. I agree - this setting is a home fit for my ACA!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results