shape
carat
color
clarity

No loving the matching band....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2008 5:34:30 AM
Author: honey22
I have to be honest too and say that I am not loving it. And if I can go one step more and say that it doesn''t really look like a matchy set, which is ok if you don''t want matchy, but it just doesn''t work for me. Urgg!! I have being honest when it''s negative, but I guess it''s better you get lots of opinions now rather than later hey?
37.gif
Hey no worries sweetie, the bands are sooo tiny and obviously hardly any metal. with the price being right they are definiatley not going to go to waste in the future if I go another route. Also the don''t sit up exactly flush. kind of reminds me of the Kate beckinsdale look....

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I really like the look of those thin bands....they look so delicate, they won''t distract from the beautiful engraving. YAY!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/29/2008 11:00:18 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone

I believe in fate.

My jeweler called and told me that a man had ordered two shared prong eternity bands for his wife as a surprise... well they came in and he decided they were not what he was envisioning (he wanted big and chunky). Well, turns out they are my size...and look amazing with my e-ring therefore don''t need to be on order woooohoooo

36.gif
. They are TEENSY TINY probably 1.5mm thick or less .50ctw each f-h vs2-si1 diamonds so sparkley but no metal distraction. I don''t have pics so you''ll have to wait and see!! I got a great deal on them too!!!!

Here it is... x2 lol
30.gif

linky

Sooooo what do you think?
I love love love those bands!!!! i love them with the engagement ring and i love them without the engagement ring! the great thing is that they are so classic and dainty, they''ll go with anything. I really like the look of a pretty band on either side of a ring - glad you found something you love!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you found something! Fate for sure! I think it will be a lovely look.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2008 1:15:20 PM
Author: Jelly
I really like the look of those thin bands....they look so delicate, they won''t distract from the beautiful engraving. YAY!
DITTO! I think they will be beautiful with your GoRgEoUs ering! Where on earth are our real handshots, woman?!
9.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
PERFECT!! And no waiting...I love that......LOL..

I can''t wait to see hand shots!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Really looking forward to seeing pics of those babies with your e-ring. I''m glad that you didn''t go with the matching one-I''m sure that these ones will go lovely with your beautiful e-ring.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
PEEETURES PEEETURES PEETURES. I''m gonna keep banging on my computer until they appear.
3.gif

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly I dont think it looks bad at all. Just my 2 cents.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''m just loving the diamond eternity bands, Kathryn! So pretty and delicate!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Those bands will look great, Iwanna!!!! Cant wait to see the pics!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Love the new bands! Glad you found something you love!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results