shape
carat
color
clarity

No loving the matching band....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to jump in so late, but I have to say, I don''t love the matching band because it''s curved - I prefer straight styles. I do really like the Beverly K baguette & round milgrain band, or with a rose gold & diamond band, like Deco posted (but of course I love that ring!
emwink.gif
)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 11:33:27 AM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 8/29/2008 11:09:26 AM

Author: musey

I''m excited to hear what you think after your store visit!

DITTO!!!!
36.gif

And, randomly, I was checking something on a (Queerish) shopping channel website last night (because I was booorreeed-don''t judge!!
3.gif
) and I realized they have knocked off the Tessa band!
23.gif
As well as many of the other types of bands you''re considering. So if there was something you still like but couldn''t find to try on -- you *could* order some online & check it out & return if you don''t want the ''fashion'' version of it.

***running off to see***
23.gif
Can''t find the website?!?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 11:45:04 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Date: 8/29/2008 11:33:27 AM
23.gif
Can't find the website?!?
I can't link to the band because its a fashion ring but I guess I can say what shopping channel it is: QVC. And my search was on "rose gold".

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco, I''m dumb!
41.gif
Gotcha! OMG they do have a Tessa ring...
8.gif
So not as pretty as mine though!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 12:18:44 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
OMG they do have a Tessa ring...
8.gif
So not as pretty as mine though!
I totally agree! Looked better in the video than the still photo but NOWHERE near your precious!! Shocking though, right? I think their designers troll Pricescope!

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 12:57:00 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
should I take my camera???
31.gif

Yes, take your camera.

AND -- if you decide that you want something with a delicate, antique look that goes with the beautiful engraving on your ring, you should check out Van Craeynest bands. LIB and I have probably both seen most of the VC bands in person. I have a e-ring very much like yours (I can''t remember how to find my thread, but it has a hand-engraved shank and a low basket like yours. Not sure if it is Euroshank), and Larry matched it with a lovely curved, carved band with three little tiny diamonds. I''ll see if I can dig up some photographs, or get you some hand shots. It is a totally gorgeous, vintage look.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Ok, wish me luck I am walking out the door to go to the jewelers.

Date: 8/28/2008 9:02:55 PM

Date: 8/28/2008 1:46:05 PM
Author: BrownEyedCountryGirl75
I don''t like ''sways'' in bands either so I feel you there.... Musey, who is always the voice of reason, hence one of the main reasons I adore her, had a really good suggestion...
4.gif

I would be more than happy to Fed Ex you my Bev K band for the wedding... JUST the wedding...... okay, *maybe* the honeymoon... IF, after your married, you shave your head and send me YOUR BEAUTIFUL HAIR !!!!

Deal ??!!!!!!
31.gif

Hee.. Hee....
DEAL!!!! HA, wouldn''t take long to grow it back out right??? I can''t believe I am just seing this! Oh and Musey, you had the search of all searches for your band so I know you feel my pain!
Nah, it shouldn''t take THAT long.....
20.gif

Besides no one will even notice the prickly bald head with all that bling !!!!!
31.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see what you decide! I agree with the concensus that the current band isn''t right with your awesome solitaire. Loving the idea of milgrain and beadset diamonds on a straight band...

All this talk about BK makes me sure that when I *finally* get my two thin eternities to flank my solitaire, it will be BK for sure!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 2:07:40 PM
Author: geckodani
Oh IWPO - I have to agree, it''s just not quite right. What about something like DMBsGirl''s Band that WF made? Betcha they could do it 3/4 with a Euro shank for you....

You''ll find something! Don''t give up!
ring8746.jpg
funny you mention that gecko!... i was just gonna suggest she look at something like mine! lol Whiteflash could def make it euro shank and prob match your engraving! they work pretty fast also!

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
I found those rings... Take a peek!

vcCurvedRings.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It is a little thick for my taste... Maybe a thinner little band would be better, as it wouldn''t take anything away from your beautiful e-ring.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
sorry to say, but i dont like it. it does nothing to compliment your ering, seems to bulky/chunky, is different style. keep looking hun, you will find something you like better. dont settle. i cannot believe that is the band that goes with your ering. i think that perhaps smaller rounds, milgrain, or simple band would be better

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 4:27:28 PM
Author: DMBsGirl

Date: 8/28/2008 2:07:40 PM
Author: geckodani
Oh IWPO - I have to agree, it''s just not quite right. What about something like DMBsGirl''s Band that WF made? Betcha they could do it 3/4 with a Euro shank for you....

You''ll find something! Don''t give up!
funny you mention that gecko!... i was just gonna suggest she look at something like mine! lol Whiteflash could def make it euro shank and prob match your engraving! they work pretty fast also!
I am still in love with that band, LOL. Hope you don''t mind me posting it DMBsGirl!
26.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was hoping you would update this thread tonight! The suspense is killing me! Hope you found something you love.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 10:17:46 PM
I''m BAAAAACCKKKKKK!!
31.gif
And......??????
3.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You must have found something???

If you have a Tiffany''s nearby, I was going to suggest looking at a 2mm Legacy band like mine. It has a milgrain edge and is beautiful with almost any e-ring.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock

I believe in fate.

My jeweler called and told me that a man had ordered two shared prong eternity bands for his wife as a surprise... well they came in and he decided they were not what he was envisioning (he wanted big and chunky). Well, turns out they are my size...and look amazing with my e-ring therefore don''t need to be on order woooohoooo

36.gif
. They are TEENSY TINY probably 1.5mm thick or less .50ctw each f-h vs2-si1 diamonds so sparkley but no metal distraction. I don''t have pics so you''ll have to wait and see!! I got a great deal on them too!!!!

Here it is... x2 lol
30.gif

linky

Sooooo what do you think?

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh, are there pictures coming???? *waiting*

ETA: Posted at same time--doh! Love them!!!!

MajorGroove

Rough_Rock
Oh, so beautiful and classic! That will look wonderful with your e-ring! Congrats!
1.gif

If the guy who ordered the ring of your dreams wants big and chunky, you should recommend the "matching" band to your e-ring!
2.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
photoshopped for fun...they look a million time better than this IRL>

phootieshoppy.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
WHOOAaA huge! I emailed admin on this.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
lovely!!! but methinks we deserve some real pics!
12.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I have to be honest too and say that I am not loving it. And if I can go one step more and say that it doesn''t really look like a matchy set, which is ok if you don''t want matchy, but it just doesn''t work for me. Urgg!! I have being honest when it''s negative, but I guess it''s better you get lots of opinions now rather than later hey?
37.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Ooh! I think it''s going to look GREAT! Can''t wait for pics!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results