shape
carat
color
clarity

No loving the matching band....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
double bk rings, quick and dirty....

doublebkrings123456.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool photoshop job! I *think* I''d prefer just *one* of the Bev K bands. ... because your band is tapered the e-ring itself might get a bit lost in all the ring & space between the rings.

Not 100% sold on the alternating shapes, or, maybe I should say: the angularity of the alternating shapes. Because of the swoopy curve of the ering. I envision something more curvey (like the singlestone bezel french cut bands maybe??) However - it could be a really eclectic funky look. Part of me loves it too so ...

singlestonefrenchies.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Or check this slightly curvier version of yours ... from Singlestone also.

alterecroundband.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a Singlestone french cut band stacked with mixed metals. Just shows how sweet the TIFFANY ROSE GOLD METRO BAND could look with your e-ring. Hint Hint.
3.gif

stackedmixedmetals.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
The single DOES look pretty! (didn''t mean to bump your "double" pix to the previous page!!! SORRY!!!)

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
It''s a strange combo IMO.

Channel set will always "read" modern to me no matter how much engraving they try to put on there. At least that one does
7.gif

I love the thought of the individual bezeled stones with milgrain and engraving. A much more complimentary look
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I would like the BK with all rounds for your e-ring.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that would be lovely. But I am bias
2.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 5:36:54 PM
Author: decodelighted
Here''s a Singlestone french cut band stacked with mixed metals. Just shows how sweet the TIFFANY ROSE GOLD METRO BAND could look with your e-ring. Hint Hint.
3.gif

um, I LOVE THESE...I''d have to sell my e-ring to afford them though!

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
IWPO...Your band is very pretty, but I think it looks a bit too modern for your e-ring. Maybe a thin curved pave band or if you prefer channel set, something that doesn''t have so much metal on the sides. And if you can find something with similar engraving, I think you''d be set!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 6:20:26 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Date: 8/28/2008 5:36:54 PM
3.gif
um, I LOVE THESE...I''d have to sell my e-ring to afford them though!
LOL ... well, I just meant *one* in white gold!
9.gif
Wanted to show you that pix to illustrate how cool mixing metals can be in the hopes of luring you to your nearest Tiffany''s to check out the Metro bands.
31.gif
There is something to be said for off-the-shelf at this point.

HOWEVER ... I do like those last two photoshops you''ve cooked up! Lots of potential!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope Vespergirl doesn''t mind if I post this ... but it''s her pink gold stackers with her wedding band. These look *sorta* like the Tiffany rose gold metro bands ... you could photoshop one of *these* with your e-ring.
31.gif

I gotta get away from this computer! Love a good search!

vespersprettyrosegoldstackers.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
heres with a plain band just for kicks.

DSC05422.JPG

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 6:55:27 PM
I hope Vespergirl doesn''t mind if I post this ... but it''s her pink gold stackers with her wedding band. These look *sorta* like the Tiffany rose gold metro bands ... you could photoshop one of *these* with your e-ring.
31.gif

I gotta get away from this computer! Love a good search!
Gorgeous!!! Hey thanks SO much your input Deco...I love your style savvy!!! I am pretty sure I can find something "sexy"...lol I am going back to Cooks tomorrow and *drumroll* she has too BK bands in my size and price range!! whoop whoop also she has 2 eternity bands 1/2ctw each in my price range....Lots of options!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay ... this is a sad, sad attempt but ... HA!

ETA: COOL about the in-stock Bev K''s!!! Good luck tomorrow!!

frankenset.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Great job Deco!! I think that is sooooo pretty!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck tomorrow! BK will do their rings in rose gold if you find one you like BUT fall in love with Deco''s suggestion. Diamonds in rose gold do look stunning!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tacori! Hey, have I told you lately that I love your Tessa ring...tee hee hee!! I appreciate your input today shug.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 1:46:05 PM
Author: BrownEyedCountryGirl75
I don''t like ''sways'' in bands either so I feel you there.... Musey, who is always the voice of reason, hence one of the main reasons I adore her, had a really good suggestion...
4.gif

I would be more than happy to Fed Ex you my Bev K band for the wedding... JUST the wedding...... okay, *maybe* the honeymoon... IF, after your married, you shave your head and send me YOUR BEAUTIFUL HAIR !!!!

Deal ??!!!!!!
31.gif

Hee.. Hee....
DEAL!!!! HA, wouldn''t take long to grow it back out right??? I can''t believe I am just seing this! Oh and Musey, you had the search of all searches for your band so I know you feel my pain!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I also think that, though beautiful on its own, the band does detract from the beauty of the engraving on your ering. The diamonds in the band overpower the whole ering, for some reason. I'm sad, I don't like telling people I don't love their sets, especially you whose ring I'm totally in love with.

Can you have something made with similar engraving on it and no diamonds?? Or maybe it's the channel setting that makes it clunky. I do like a lot of the options other people have given you.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I talked to James at WF last month and he said I could send it in and they would match a band to my likeing to it...I am thinking Van Craeynest style with tinesy tiny diamonds scattered on the engraved band. After my apt at Cooks tomorrow I will decide on the one or a plain band to hold me over.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I *know* I will get more BK pieces in the future. That''s how happy I am with it.
16.gif
But I DO love Van Craeynest bands and that is also a good option. Why did you wait so long to figure this out girl?!? You are stressing me out!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 9:15:10 PM
I talked to James at WF last month and he said I could send it in and they would match a band to my likeing to it...I am thinking Van Craeynest style with tinesy tiny diamonds scattered on the engraved band. After my apt at Cooks tomorrow I will decide on the one or a plain band to hold me over.
Oh yes!! This!!!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 9:53:07 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I *know* I will get more BK pieces in the future. That''s how happy I am with it.
16.gif
But I DO love Van Craeynest bands and that is also a good option. Why did you wait so long to figure this out girl?!? You are stressing me out!

Because my middle name is procrastinator! lol

I am excited see if these BK bands work....if not it will be a plain band with a custom piece in the future.
10.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 8:25:35 AM

Date: 8/28/2008 9:53:07 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
16.gif

Because my middle name is procrastinator! lol

I am excited see if these BK bands work....if not it will be a plain band with a custom piece in the future.
10.gif
Yay!
36.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of the BevK baguette and round band with your ering. I think it compliments the ring, gives a little more bling, without taking over.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 9:39:08 AM
Author: Upgradable
I love the look of the BevK baguette and round band with your ering. I think it compliments the ring, gives a little more bling, without taking over.
Me too. I think it's a great mis-match--AND, more importantly, you said that you love it, and that is all that matters!

I think there are a bunch of bands that would look fab, you have a lot of options
1.gif
What a great excuse to try on a BAZILLION bands! Which you should do, I found my wedding band on a total whim, did NOT think it would look good with the e-ring, just thought it was cute. I put them on together and BAM! Okay, not bam, more like "oooh... hmmm.... I like it!"

Anyway, I'm excited to hear what you think after your store visit!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2008 11:09:26 AM
Author: musey
I''m excited to hear what you think after your store visit!
DITTO!!!!
36.gif

And, randomly, I was checking something on a (Queerish) shopping channel website last night (because I was booorreeed-don''t judge!!
3.gif
) and I realized they have knocked off the Tessa band!
23.gif
As well as many of the other types of bands you''re considering. So if there was something you still like but couldn''t find to try on -- you *could* order some online & check it out & return if you don''t want the "fashion" version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results