shape
carat
color
clarity

NO KITTY CATS ALLOWED!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
This is Corona, our 4+lb Chihuahua!
Achoo!
achoo.jpg

imsocute.jpg

puppy%20smile.jpg

puplove.jpg

lilmaria

Shiny_Rock
This is my stepdog, guido though I now have full parenting rights to him...lol i love his smile, but his breath is attrocious

164_64212.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are my gorgeous baby girls, they just turned two. A pair of devilish mini foxies, Bubbless is the tan and white one and Ebony is black and white. They are sisters but are as different as two dogs could be! Ebony is really rough-and-tumble (and should have been a boy!), and Bubbles is a little princess who hates getting her little feet wet.
3.gif

Bubbles2005AB.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ebony is a whole 4.2 kg, whilst Bubbles is a hearty 3kg
1.gif

Ebony2005AB.jpg

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Here is one of our little girl Sunny (her real name is SUNSHINE!!)

She will be 3yrs old in May.. She is a Yellow Lab and Walker Hound mix.. Her parents were purebreds, owned my one familly who breeds both kinds...needless to say, they didn''t want these puppies!! HAHA

She is a great pup.

This is a pic of her in our boat sitting in front of the Sanddunes a few hundred yards from our property....

sunny dunes.jpg

Tool Guy

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/30/2006 3:56:01 PM
Author: Sophie
Here is one of our little girl Sunny (her real name is SUNSHINE!!)

She will be 3yrs old in May.. She is a Yellow Lab and Walker Hound mix.. Her parents were purebreds, owned my one familly who breeds both kinds...needless to say, they didn''t want these puppies!! HAHA

She is a great pup.

This is a pic of her in our boat sitting in front of the Sanddunes a few hundred yards from our property....

Cute dog Sophie. My dog loves being on the boat.
36.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Sunny is beautiful! I like how she matches the sand dunes..
5.gif

She belongs in the VERY EXCLUSIVE "No Pedigrees Allowed" thread!!!

widget

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
thanks guys! YEah, she loves the vote, but surprisingly, even though she is 1/2 lab, she doesn''t really lke to swim...she loves to run in the water and splash around!
Widget, I will look for the thread.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s a not-great picture of our doggies, Petey and Nelly! Both are 4 years old and they are great buddies!

peteynelly018.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondseeker2006: I just love your 2 puppies! I have always liked Bulldogs, and Petey is the perfect name for yours!
face23.gif
Thanks for sharing.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
My folks emailed me some old puppy pics the other day. These are pictures I took all of our little buddy Killian, who is now almost three years old. Our first family dog was a golden retriever and we have always had goldens since. Of all the dogs, Killian is the sweetest and best behaved. He''s a lot darker now than in these puppy pics where he looks nearly white.

This one is my favorite:

puppystairs.jpg

More:

2a80901c.jpg
59304dcd.jpg

killian4.jpg

One that Daddy took:

babykillian2.jpg

More recent pictures:

killian5.jpg
killian6.jpg

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2005 10:03:12 AM
Author: WTNLVR
Here is one of my babies. This is Aidan at 3 yrs. He is a soft-coated wheaten terrier- (that''s where WTNLVR comes from). I also have a 6 yo Sinjon, same breed.
I have never heard of this dog before. I have my GSD, and she''s a big ol'' love, but I''m curious as to what kind of dogs Wheatens are. I looked them up on the AKC site, and not a lot of information, other than size etc. It did mention they are happy dogs.
I''m not dog shopping, my girl is only 2, and I have a toddler (of the two-legged, no fur variety) so that''s enough for this momma for now. I do however, have a dog "thing" and am always interested in breeds that are

A) cuddly
B) low -strung
C)non-shedding

This year was particularly hairy in our house...I told DH my dream is to have a German Shepherd Dog that is engineered not to shed, (like a labradoodle?) but he told me that was just wrong, and then made some Gattica comment. LOL.. I need a good watchdog though, DH travels...My girl is sweet, but she''ll kick some serious boo-tay if called upon. Had her trained at the Police Dog facility!

Jeannine

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2006 2:09:15 PM
Author: Mokey
This is my baby. His name is Emmitt and he is a 6 year old border collie/corgie mix. Just wanted to share. I love seeing everyone else''s babies. And I am so sorry to hear about yours Widget. Sincerely, Mokey
This is my dream dog. If FF can find us a sweet wee dog that looks just like this, I will renege on my refusal to get a dog.

The problem isn''t that I don''t like dogs, it''s that I love dogs too much. My mother has had the most amazing border collie for the last 13 years, and I went through my teens with her. It made me realize HOW MUCH work a dog is-- they are like a small child. You must always think of their needs before your own. No vacations, no spontaneous getaways, daily walks (at least two), living arrangements made to suit them and their needs, love, discipline, and attention 7 days a week... they really are like small children that never grow up. They will always be %100 dependent on us.

I couldn''t bear to get a dog that I couldn''t devote as much time and attention to as it deserves. Plus, dogs live a good ten years, plus another 5 or so of ''elderly'' years, and then they die and break your heart. I just couldn''t do it-- I''d love my dog too much.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i figured this was a good place to put this HILARIOUS picture we took of portia recently...

there is this online westie show we tivo''d over a year ago and we saved it and play it for her sometimes, she goes NUTS barking and trying to get into the TV.
9.gif

portia funny 0706.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
another funny one...the tongue is an elusive creature! her toys are attacking her here. she seems REALLY concerned. hehee.

portia funny 0706 b.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Oh how cute! Love all of the doggie pictures here.

Mara, love that TV picture of Portia! That''s so funny.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
What adorable pooches!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that picture of Portia''s face reflected in the TV!!!! Hysterical!!!

I can''t even get Chloe the cat to stare at the tv when I''ve got animal planet on and cats are meowing on the show!!!
20.gif

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
I just finished looking at everyone''s dogs- they are all so cute! Here''s my baby- Brady, our 11 lb. Yorkie-Maltese mutt who has the coloring of a yorkie, the hair of a maltese, and thinks he''s a human.

rcbjg

and another when he was a pup:

rxgdt

And just one more recent photo:

lr2gj

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH
MY
GOD!!

Molly...your dog is sooo cute. That last picture, my heart just MELTED. I just showed it to like 3 of my coworkers and we stood around cooing at the picture. TOOOOO CUTE! Now I want a Yorkie too!!

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/26/2006 6:40:23 PM
Author: Mara
OH

MY

GOD!!

Molly...your dog is sooo cute. That last picture, my heart just MELTED. I just showed it to like 3 of my coworkers and we stood around cooing at the picture. TOOOOO CUTE! Now I want a Yorkie too!!

Mara-

He has that effect on women
2.gif
Here''s him when I told him what you posted:
znnto

As you can see, he''s just sooo over this
20.gif

He''s such a brat

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Here is Zuke, a miniature schnauzer. My favorite dog ever!

roosteranddogs 013 (Changed).jpg

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
This is Trier. She is also a Mini S. She is a cool, calm, and loving pup!

roosteranddogs 005 (Changed).jpg

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
My fur babies. Japanese Chins, five and one years old. I''m a bad mom and don''t have any more current photos. They are the loves of our lives!

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
oohh i want to play!
heres our wedding gift to eachother lol this is DUKE hes 4.5 months old and the love of our lives,( our child) hes a mini dachshund and ohh so cute we just recently got him back from the doggie hospital we went camping this weekend and he managed to eat some sort of toxin and we almost lost him but he held on and we couldnt be happier.....
30.gif

DSCN1597.jpg

at the hospital getting better
39.gif

Dukehopsital.jpg

and now hes so happy to be home he wanted to eat the camera!
DSCN2620.jpg

this is my other dog who currently lives with my parents becuase hes also my sisters dog, his name is PUGSLY hes a 2 year old chiauhua
Here he is with my FI this pic was actually taken the night he met my parents so it was just the beggining of our relationship oh and pugsly was only 4.5 months here
how random...
3.gif

45374214_l.jpg

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad that Duke is okay. Our little one arrived with Parvo virus and we nearly lost him several times. We had to hand feed him every 2 hours for days, but he made it.
30.gif
You would never know now that he had any problems. Full of spit and vinegar as they say.

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
aww thanks we are glad he made it they can be such fighters ! i love your little chins I think that will be our next dog either that or a pappillion! so just curiou how is there temper and would they make good apartment dogs?

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
They are great in apartments ''cause they don''t need much exercise. They are not a good choice if you are gone for most of the day, however. They need a lot of attention, and are high maintenance that way. And when you are home, they must be with their people. Other than that, they are wonderful dogs. They are great with kids and one of mine even came litter trained.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
I looove all these pictures and stories of everyone''s adorable dogs!

Here is our baby (only 2 months!) puggle, Cooper. His parents are a purebred pug and a champion beagle. He''s what they call a "designer" dog - but we tooke him home because we love him. He also came with parvo virus and we spent many sleepless nights, worried pacing at the vet, and thousands of dollars in vet fees getting him better. He''s all better now and loves to jump and claw at things so much I call him our little cat! He''s snoring on my lap right now and very annoyed by the typing sounds coming from the keyboard - so I''ll stop here!

cooper1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results