shape
carat
color
clarity

NO KITTY CATS ALLOWED!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
....and here''s one I took this winter: Widget and Tinker getting toasty by the fire:

000_3312.JPG

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Here is my 2 yr old Baby girl~ a 2.8 lb Yorkie~ whom I love to death!
30.gif

1st pic: after her 1st hair cut~
2nd pic: with her favorite toy, the squeeky strawberry~

MoniQue.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
all these adorable dogs are killing me with CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

They are ALL so cute!

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
Taffy, my sheltie mix--I think she''s about 8 years old here.

Taffy2.JPG

JenniferB

Shiny_Rock
Hi all! *Blushes from Rough Rock status*
This is a wonderful thread! I have three dogs (14 oz, 2.5 lb, and 5 lb) - I am going to try to post pics of them in that order but I don''t think I know how...I apologize in advance for the semi-hijack, but this seems like the perfect group to address: please check out my other post about my chihuahua - if you have any insights they would be much appreciated! (And, Molly: I was dying for another pup too my DH of 5 months was like "errrrr, ummm, don''t you think we need a more manly dog, and errr...we already have two...." So, I surprised him with a trip to Pinehurst, NC (one of his dream golf courses is there) and he gleefully reciprocated with my beloved Gracie....! Is there anything you can trade for?!?!)

JenniferB

Shiny_Rock
Argh, the pic didn''t work...

GSTL1.jpg

JenniferB

Shiny_Rock
When I try to post the pics of my other two, it keeps saying the pics are too big, I can''t figure out how to change it....sorry for being such a rough rock literally! Here is one more of Gracie. Her body is the size of a standard champagne flute now! She was like a frog when I first brought her home!

384045949405_0_SM.jpg

KindredSpirit717

Rough_Rock

YAY to doggies!! Everyone has such cute pups, I can''t help but add in to the cuteness!!

Here is my scottish terrier, he is the first dog I''ve gotten on my own...he''s looking out of the window on a rainy day...

Ps dogs.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget that picture by the fireplace is so adorable!!

JenniferB

Shiny_Rock
KS717 - cute doggies! I am sorry about Jake...I can''t bear the thought of the puppy-heaven. When I got Gracie my first thought was how long is she going to live because I am going to be so sad without her. My pups love that spot on us too! Its high and warm I guess!
3.gif

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
This is my baby girl, Daisy. She is 7 yrs old and 12lbs. and a Jack Russel/ Shihtzu mix.

close up daisy.jpg

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
her eyes glow like she is possessed from the flash- here you can see her little stubby tail, that goes a mile a minute most of the time.

daisy resized vert.jpg

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s Dixon on the windowsill keeping watch w/ Daisy overseeing his guard duty.
He just turned 1, and is supposedly the same mix as Daisy- but he weighs 21 lbs to her 12lbs...
We found him on petfinder @ a shelter in NJ. He''s a sweet boy.

daisy & dixon.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2007 12:05:00 PM
Author: Pricescope
One of Dogmoms babies
Aaaaw...look at that sweet sweet face!!
30.gif
Let''s cheer for the senior citizens!
36.gif

widget

widget

Ideal_Rock
Daisy and Dixon are adorable...I bet they''re a handful!!!

widget

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
I love seeing all the cute pups! Here is my other precious fur-baby
2.gif

cricket.JPG

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Here''s one of my fur-babies, Hannah. She''s a Golden Retriever, I have two. She is completely cream in color.

Here she is trying to convince me she''s still my only baby! I couldn''t find the paci and looked around and she had it and was trying to make it out through the door.

I love my pups.

a

Hannah_dummy.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, Hannah is soooo precious!! Love her with the paci

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2007 5:12:01 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Awww, Hannah is soooo precious!! Love her with the paci

9.gif
Thanks Kaleigh, she always brings a smile to my face. She''s such a goofball. I''m trying to find a good pic of my other girl. Meanwhile here''s one of my human baby dressed as a fur-baby!

a

PA300236_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results