shape
carat
color
clarity

NO KITTY CATS ALLOWED!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Risingsun- LOL...How cute! That pic surely has clearance to be posted :)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
That silver furry c-a-t is Abigail. Charlie just loves to lick her ears...and she seems to tolerate it
2.gif
Cavaliers are such loving dogs. He and Abby sleep with us every night!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Winston on the left, Myrtle on the right.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2007 9:01:47 PM
Author: Harriet
Winston on the left, Myrtle on the right.
Now I see them both!!! They are so cute and hairy!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Winston...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
And sister (excuse the feet).

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Harriet your Shih Tzu''s are very cute!!

Made me want to post mine.

This is my 2year old girl Onyx.

babygirl1.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
And my almost 2 year old boy Boomer.

littlemanB1.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are so cute. Are they siblings? They look a lot alike.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
No. Different breeders. They are brother and sister at heart though. They do everything together. Although the boy is so much better behaved than the girl. Guess that it why they call a female dog a B*%#&!
2.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2007 12:34:25 AM
Author: risingsun
Which thread does this pic belong in
9.gif
OMG look at that cat''s face expression! "Should i file a sexual harassment case or get a promotion now?"

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I had worked with tons of dogs and never came across a nasty Shih Tzu, somehow they are all so friendly to everyone, no exceptions like with other small breeds.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2007 10:12:28 PM
Author: KtIceRN
No. Different breeders. They are brother and sister at heart though. They do everything together. Although the boy is so much better behaved than the girl. Guess that it why they call a female dog a B*%#&!
2.gif
My boy''s better behaved, but my girl''s a lot more affectionate. She''s kind of dumb, though.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2007 10:34:36 PM
Author: Pricescope

Date: 3/5/2007 12:34:25 AM
Author: risingsun
Which thread does this pic belong in
9.gif
OMG look at that cat's face expression! 'Should i file a sexual harassment case or get a promotion now?'
Abby sometimes actually offers her ear to Charlie...of course, as a feline, she would never show that she enjoys it
9.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/14/2007 10:44:18 PM
Author: Harriet

Date: 3/14/2007 10:12:28 PM
Author: KtIceRN
2.gif
My boy''s better behaved, but my girl''s a lot more affectionate. She''s kind of dumb, though.
My female is also the affectionate one. She is at my side 27/7. She has to be in the same room with me no matter where I am in the house. She is definitely the smart one. She knows when she can be bad and thinks no one will realize. Like licking the frosting off my husbands piece of cake the other day , but running into the other room just before he came back so he wouldn''t notice the missing frosting until after she was long gone!
My boy is so sweet, calm, and not so smart. I would call him the follower and her the leader. He never does anything "bad" like his sister. And he is much more independent. Unfortunately he does not show affection very much. He is more content sitting in his doggy bed than he is sitting with me. Kinda makes me sad, cause I love to cuddle with them, and he is not into that like she is.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/14/2007 10:40:57 PM
Author: Pricescope
I had worked with tons of dogs and never came across a nasty Shih Tzu, somehow they are all so friendly to everyone, no exceptions like with other small breeds.
My female is definitely not nasty. She is just a big trouble maker. My husband and I agree that she is just too smart! She is the most loving dog, especially if you have any food.....
31.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Risingsun, Harriet, and KtIceRN I love your adorable babies!!!
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I''d lurve a third one.

MichelleBreann

Rough_Rock
Pricescope meet COOKIE, Cookie meet Pricescope!
9.gif

This is one of my boyfriend''s doggies, she may be small but she thinks she rules the house!!!

hahaha ha cookie.JPG

MichelleBreann

Rough_Rock
This is my boyfriend with his other puppy, Roxanne! He would scream if he knew I posted this... ha ha good thing he doesn''t know!
17.gif

chris and roxy foxy.JPG

MichelleBreann

Rough_Rock
Here is Cookie again! She was trying to sleep!
17.gif
HOW SWEET!!!!

cookie is asleep.JPG

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
I have a 3 year old Pekapoo her mom is a full bred Pekinese and her dad is a black mini poodle whom I saw at the home she was raised in. People ask me all the time if she is a shitzu, my groomer even insisted she was and I never really really knew why until I saw the picture of KtIceRn''s Onyx tonight.... the resemblance is mind-blowing... without further ado here is my Mia May..... possibly the most angelic wonderful dog ever...

pekapoomia.JPG

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
In addition to my pekapoo we also have a Pomeranian.... he is definitely not the angel that Mia May is but he has personality to spare and is quite the lil lover.... he however does NOT share his "humans" well. He lets the other animals know where they stand when he is cuddling with us regardless of him being the smallest at 7 hearty pounds.

poobear.JPG

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
Last but not least a pic of the whole gang.... The apricot poodle and the black and white Pekapoo belong to my parents whom we are living with at the moment. The black and white Pekapoo''s are from the same litter despite the 4-5lb difference.

thegangmypuppies.JPG

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
I''m reposting pictures of my dog Brady since the links are now broken- I hope no one minds!

Here he is as a puppy in November 05

phpKwuAdUAM.jpg

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Here''s another, such a happy dog!

php852rieAM.jpg

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
And just one more- I have so many pictures of him! I want another dog so badly- trying to talk DH into it.

phpNZ9GewAM.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
(Oh, Molly....he''s TOO CUTE!!!
30.gif
)

Does anyone else''s dog have a "binky"??? Widget seems to have fallen in love with one late in life (she''s 10).

I gave her this toy a while ago....she took it right outside and buried it, of course
20.gif
...but several days later brought it back into the house presumably after proper seasoning.

She now carries it around the house A LOT, and at night time takes it to bed with her! I''ve never had a dog do this before. Here''re pics:

Untibtnky.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
....and since I'm posting pics, here she is trying to look like a 'champion'....tough to do when you're a mutt with middle-age spread! LOL:

000_w386.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results