shape
carat
color
clarity

NO KITTY CATS ALLOWED!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I''ve been missing out! I never visit this forum! Everyone''s doggies are so adorable!! I have to post a pic of my Muffin soon....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww Kaleigh...the baby in your lap...that face is too precious!! which one is that? i would say the girl, callie? i sit P in my lap like that too with the little pink belly showing! they both are adorable, I melt for a white face and black nose and eyes of course!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes that''s my sweetie Callie. She has such a cute pink belly and of course it gets lots of kisses. She is more timid than Casper, but has such a sweet nature to her. They are my babies. Kids are about to make hubby and I empty nesters, so it''s good to have them keeping us in line, LOL
3.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
My FI and I have two wonderful dogs...

Izzie, an Ibizan hound:

bigizz.jpg

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
And Cricket, an adorable little muttski:

crick12.jpg

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my other love
31.gif
His name is Minko (will be 5 years old this Jan. 11th) and he''s a Lhasa Apso with quite a personality.

Curious_Minko.jpg

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
This one cracks me up he''s not supposed to be playing with that stuffed animal. I love the crooked teeth that alot of Lhasas have.
30.gif

minko2.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Minko is such a cutie pie. Callie has an over bite, and I think it''s cute!!!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Aw thanks Kaleigh I love your dogs too and I only LOVE dogs haha I''m super allergic to cats!

Minko has a lazy eye and an underbite but I think it makes him cuter than ever he was the last of the litter and when I saw him I just fell in love.
30.gif
But I was thinking the other day...he''d sure make an ugly human! LOL

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The vet took a look at Callie and shook his head. I found another vet, who adores her. I could care a less about her overbite. I wasn''t looking to breed her. She is just the sweetest dog. I hear you on the allergies, my children are very allergic to cats. I grew up with both dogs and cats. I love all animals.
1.gif
We also have a cockatiel, her name is Khackie. We call her khakitie yacks. She rules ove the dogs and loves to hiss at them. She''s a diva.
9.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Thats so mean of your vet!

My vet calls Minko the Junk Food dog and then chastises me for ''letting my dog eat chocolates and plastic.''
38.gif
Too bad I''m not even close to home (Minko lives with my parents for now) to stop him! Apparently, my mom likes to leave her purse on the floor as she comes in and the sneak that he is grabs anything yummy out of her purse from chocolates (he''s so smart he hides the wrappers) to a hard boiled egg and fruit and even to cash! One day she went to the bank and got a few hundred dollars out. We found Minko in his kennel sitting on 100 dollar bills tearing up the envelope
38.gif
But these are mishaps from his younger days LOL I have a million of them.

Btw Kaleigh got any pics of lil Miss Diva?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is no bird thread yet. Guess I''ll have to start one!!!
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
princess, you do know that chocolate is poisonous to dogs or can be?? i wouldn't let him eat those chocolates!

Portia has a little bit of a snaggle tooth in the front, it's so funny! also I love her black lips...a Westie trait...the little shiny black rubbery lips that hide under her fur for the most part, we love to play with them and rub her teeth. Poor girl, she is constantly harangued by us!!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Mara I sure do know that chocolates are poisonous to dogs we just didn''t figure out for the longest time how he managed to eat chocolate until we found some wrappers hidden behind his kennel he''s such a little sneak! Now my mom makes sure and so do I that we keep no chocolates around at all unless it sits up high on a shelf!

But I hear you on the black lips LOL and I constantly harass my dog too his bottom lip sticks out because of his underbite and I constantly mess with it our dogs sure put up with alot!
31.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2006 9:50:47 PM
Author: littlelysser
And Cricket, an adorable little muttski:

LOL Molly has the same coat! Isnt it the cutest thing when dogs wear clothes. When we first put it on her, DH and I could not stop laughing...she looked like a little person!

adorable dogs people!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Couldn''t resist adding a picture of our Jack Russell terrier, Haley, to all the other adorable dogs on this thread!

haleytummy.jpg

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that you had the same coat! I LURVE to dress Cricket. Can''t help it. She''s quite the fashionista. Izzie has a light coat...he''s a dessert dog...and we live in a pretty cold climate, but he''s SOL...because they just don''t make fashionable clothes for large dogs.

BTW, I meant to ask, have any of you PSers ever heard of Dogster.com? It is like friendster, but for dogs. Cricket and Izzie both have web pages.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 9:32:25 PM
Author: Sundial
Couldn''t resist adding a picture of our Jack Russell terrier, Haley, to all the other adorable dogs on this thread!

OMG love Haley! I at first wanted a Jack Rusell but found I am pretty allergic to them. I love terriers!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
The puppies are beautiful!

ANd is that doggie wearing a pink Chanel jacket? God you''re sick! LOL I love it!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my little boy Milo! He''s two! He cocks his head to the side like this when you ask him a question...when I took this picture tonight I asked him, "where''s Daddy?!!!" LOL, he is quite expressive!

milo.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Milo is adorable. Casper does that too, sooo cute!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Kaleigh!!!
emteeth.gif
I am such a proud dog mommy--and I finally figured out my new camera, so rest assured I will be posting more pictures this weekend! LOL! Your bichons are absolutely adorable. My piano teacher from 6-10th grade had a bichon named Andy, boy was he the cutest thing, and would sit and "supervise" the lessons--I think he really enjoyed music!

Mara, you''ve got me dying for a Westie! Our beagle was a compromise with DH and me between a Bull Mastiff or a cute little fluffly dog (what he refers to as an "ankle biter")--at a tough little 30 pounds of pure muscle, he is pretty much smack in the middle for us. I was lusting after a "purse size" doggie before we settled on the beagle, but Milo turned out to be the best little boy! I still think I could convince DH to get a Westie though...Milo needs a little girl in his life who can sternly smooth out his rough edges! LOL, yeah right! She''d just end up learning his bad habits probably!
emsad.gif
face23.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its funny Monarch, Greg was not entirely sold on the Westie idea but I have loved them forever and we had one when I was younger and she was the best and I have wanted another one for years. He thought of them as ankle biters too originally, but in reality they THINK they are big dogs in small bodies. They are pretty tough, they are bred to be hunters/ratters and not typically lap dogs but Portia is a great combo of an affectionate dog but tries to still be a tough independent girl. hehehee. Now it's hilarious because Greg ADORES Portia and doesn't mind walking her, even with the pink or lime colored leashes. He says getting her was such a great decision even though neither of us was entirely sold at the time originally (we knew it would really change our lives to have to be responsible for 'another life')...and he loves how she is small enough to carry fairly easily, but she's not a delicate wuss! She's 16 lbs of muscle!
5.gif
I knew that he'd turn into a sap for her, my Dad was the same way with our Westie...they just win your hearts!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Awww Milo is adorable!!

I think its funny that most people (in particular guys!) have the impression that small dogs = ankle biters. Minko is definitely a big dog trapped in a small dog''s body. Lhasas have such a HUGE bark for little dogs since they were bred to guard the Dalai Lama''s temple. Rumor used to have it that they were more terrifying than the bull mastiff''s guarding the exterior of the temple...little did those people know Lhasas were these cute and fuzzy 16 pound dogs
31.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Milo got along very well with a lhasa in obedience class--it was a little boy named Sam, with a very cute little 9 year old girl as his trainer! They were so cute, and the dog was a sweetheart.

Mara, I just hate the term "ankle biters," and I totally don''t think it''s a generalization people should make about small dogs. I guess the only reason for it is that the dogs only come up to the ankle/calf area and therefore that is what they latch onto when playing/attacking. I''m working on my husband to change his vocabulary when he talks about our sweet smaller statured friends!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! We think he''s darn near the cutest pup ever...and he has the most expressive eyes and ears you''ve ever seen!

here''s another of my favorite shots... this is the day we picked him up from the breeder.
4.gif

img_0841.sized.jpg

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
And moremoremore - it isn''t a chanel coat, but it kind of resembles one. We call it Cricket''s Fifth Avenue coat. Makes her look like a lady of leisure!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL...I was just teasing! But it is definitely haute couture LOL ! :) Such a beauty! All of them!
I made a point of being home for the dog show this saturday (how lame)...So much fun to see all of the wonderful beasties! I always laugh- cat shows aren't so much fun...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore Cricket, she is too cute for words!!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2006 1:36:24 AM
Author: Mara They are pretty tough, they are bred to be hunters/ratters and not typically lap dogs but Portia is a great combo of an affectionate dog but tries to still be a tough independent girl. hehehee.

Molly is SUCH a lap dog! I wonder if she will grow out of it when she''s not a puppy anymore.

I LOVE this thread! all these doggies are stealing my heart!
30.gif

I WISH i could have gotten this pic while she was still asleep but she had woken up when she heard the camera. She was sleeping on her back with her legs and arms STRAIGHT up in the air, and wasnt even moving! It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. She looked like a stuffed animal! LOL

molleeeeeeeee4.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results