shape
carat
color
clarity

NO KITTY CATS ALLOWED!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG Cosmo has an LV outfit on!!! Too funny!!!

I love the little yorkies and terriers when they are puppies...too cute!! Those big eyes and all that nose!! My mom wants us to get a Yorkie next but I think they''d be too small for P to really roughhouse with, she''s not that gentle when she plays. hehee.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
since this is the one place on PS where there are no angel portia pictures, here are a few of my favorites...

this one is when she was about oh...3-4 months old. she actually still stands like this with her paws at an angle, my parents think it''s hilarious and sometimes when they come to visit, and i open the door my dad is standing there with his arms out at an angle like this to make fun of portia!!

p2b.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and this was when she was oh maybe 8 or 9 weeks old, right after we got her! So tiny!!

portia10a.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and much of her day is spent around the house in various forms of this...

portia in bed a.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
how much does P weigh? I bet a yorkie can handle. mine is tougher than he looks.

LV- i wanted a girl yorkie, but cosmo was a b-day gift and come b-day time, all that was available was a boy. so- this is the one coat i found that i loved and thought a boy could pull off b/c of the colors. it''s funny too b/c upclose, the coat has this "leather" texture to it! i laughed when i saw it!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i''ve always loved a white dog, but thought oh- the upkeep!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Portia is about 16 lbs but as I like to say, she is ''all muscle''. There is a Yorkie out in the complex that is pretty friendly and P practically mows her down when they play. She grew up playing with alot of bigger dogs and so I think she is not as ''gentle'' as she could be when playing, she loves to wrestle, bite ears etc. I think because she grew up with larger dogs around her she think''s she is bigger than she really is!

Having a white dog can definitely be tedious but we have worked it out pretty well. She gets a bath a week, not necessarily recommended for Westies because they can have skin problems but she seems to be MORE bothered when she is dirty and we do not bathe her...so once a week seems to be the way to go...her skin is healthy, she rarely itches and she stays clean. She also loves to play out in the field which can get muddy, esp in winter and so the weekly bath is KEY. During the week we just clean her paws with a wet towel when she comes inside etc. But when she does get a muzzle in the mud or something, it''s chaos!! When she IS clean, it''s amazing how white she is, we are constantly surprised.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mara, I can''t get over Portia! I LOVE all of your pics of her! So adorable
18.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love those pics of her sleeping especially on your pillow. My dogs take over my bed. Callie is the same size as Portia. She is a little more fat than muscle though.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and one more...her birthday smile!! my mom made her this cutie little sweater.

portia smile birthday b.jpg

begin ing

Rough_Rock
OMG! the sweater matches the collard!! HOW adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a pic that my mom sent me....

Puppy Luv

puppyluv.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is sooo precious. What kind of dogs are they??

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh: I''m not sure. Unfortunately, they are not hers.
face24.gif
This picture was in a bunch of pictures that she sent (see the No Dogs Allowed topic for the other pics). They might be Chihuahuas? In any case they are too cute for words!!
face23.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
In the spirit of NO CATS ALLOWED
12.gif

-Janna

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Whoops!

ringdognose.jpg

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Niki and Santa

niki&santa.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boomer is so cute with your ring Jorman. marvel love the pic of Niki and Santa!! Just adorable!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some pics of our little Westie, Molly. She is 3 months old. I cant believe how smart, loving and friendly she is! We have developed so many nicknames for her already...Mollita, Molly Magpie, Molly Bella, Sugar Bean, Pumpkin, PD (puppy dog)...

Here she is winking at me!

molly winking.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s DH and Mol at the Scottish Christmas Parade we went to in Alexandria VA a few weeks ago...

mollyj.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Ok one more...I love how cute she is when she is sleeping!

PS Mara I had to crack up at that picture of Portia standing with her paws turned out and how your family makes fun of it...Molly does the SAME thing when she stands! I wonder if its a westie trait! LOL

mollysleeper.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
SO cute everyone!!! Even the
emcat.gif
thinks so!
emdog.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Molly is just adorable. Those are great pics PNP!!!
21.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh Molly is absolutely adorable!!!
18.gif
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh how did i miss this!! what a cutie molly is!!

i know, isnt that turned out paw thing the funniest? it''s like a little barrel body on turned out paws, too funny...and the look on her face is like ''why are you laughing at me''....they are so cute aren''t they???

please keep posting more pictures of her, i love westie pups!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s one more I took yesterday while she was bundled up in my hello kitty blanket. I tried to get her while she was sleeping but she heard me and had that "um why are you bothering me crazy human, I am trying to sleep" look on her face.

Everyone here has such adorable pups! I love them all!
30.gif

molsleep1.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here is the picture we used for our christmas card this year...portia with her little santa hat on!! too cute.

portia christmas card ba.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Look at Molly all snuggled up in her Hello Kitty blanket. So precious. And P is too cute in her Santa hat!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
here I am with Casper and Callie

codo11.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results