shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT New ID Jewelry 5-Stone Ring! Hubba Hubba

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love your ring!!! I want one as well. I am going to call them next week to find out on prices. The only thing is I don''t know if I want 25 to 30 pointers or stones as big as yours. Also, I am unsure about how much we want to spend!

I love it, it''s so beautiful!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it with the ruby band - yum!!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh Bliss! That 5-stone is just gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I really love how the band tapers in towards the diamonds too!

And are you kidding with that e-ring??? That is monstrous!

Congrats on your newest bling, have a fabulous time in Mexico, and happy birthday!!!

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
Bada Bling!!!
36.gif
You 5 stone is SUPERB! Love yours with the stacking bands!
37.gif
30.gif
Just Beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
Enjoy...enjoy...ENJOY!
2.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
HOOO-LYYY BLINDING BLING BATMAN!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the hand shot from afar. TO DIE FOR!!!!!
30.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!

And Bliss ONLY YOU, with the collection you have, would ever call that ring discrete!
2.gif
9.gif

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
WOW! The ring is simply stunning and looks great on your hand!

I wasn''t a fan of 5-stone rings before, but yours has 100% changed my mind. I actually just emailed the URL of this thread to DH as a big hint on what to get me for our anniversary.
31.gif

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
I definitely would not have minded getting engaged with that bling. Beautiful!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, Bliss
30.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Why, oh why, do I want everything from ID jewelry that you have, Bliss? First your gorgeous studs, now your absolutely stunning 5-stone! It looks fabulous on your hand. You are going to get a nice, deep golden tan in Mexico and your diamonds are going to sparkle even more. Have a wonderful trip!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
23.gif
those are BIG suckers!!
30.gif

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Bliss, your new ring is beyong AMAZING,
30.gif
such perfect stones and huge! Together with e-ring OMG! Its Ginorgeous and breathtaking!
3.gif
You must be thrilled! Very happy for you! Happy Birthday!
12.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wowza! That is one gorgeous ring Bliss!!!
30.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!!!

And where is the link to pics of your e-ring...that is just gorgeous and I dont think I have seen it before!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Miss Bliss, that is some serious new bling you''ve got there!! It''s absolutely gorgeous. I thought the same of your stones as I did my own when I finally saw them set. They''re so white, clear and brilliant, they look like Baccarat
crystal. Love the little arrows
2.gif

I have GOT to meet this man who creates all of these beautiful things. I''m hesitating because I might be opening a can of worms for myself....... I live entirely too close to the city. Too easy to get to!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, Bliss! That 5 stone is fantastic!!!! Love the great amount of finger coverage and it perfectly suits your hand! Thank you so much for posting it!

I swear, though - your fingers look like a size 2-3. I''m floored at how much finger real estate your beautiful pieces cover!
23.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hubba Hubba is right!!!! Wow, it''s gorgeous, blingy and yet very classic and elegant, perfect on your finger! What big beautiful stones, a truly stunning piece of jewelry!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Bliss - WOW! It looks totally fab! I like how the stones are set so low, it does look extremely comfortable. And it looks like the stones gently round out the top of your finger - I much prefer that look than the five stones straight across the top. So what is your plan for wearing this ring? Will this piece be something you pull out on days when you want a little understated bling? Can you wear it on your right hand if you''re going out on the town and also want to wear your ering?

You are so great about lots of pictures. Can I make one small request? Can we see a profile pic of the ring by itself?

Happy Birthday to you!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
it''s fabulous! thanks for all the pictures!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Bliss - one more question - just for reference, what size are the stones in you other diamond eternity band? It looks really nice paired with your ering!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
oh bliss! my oh my!

so lovely,my dear - and i think you can totally rock this with your engagement ring!

i also agree with what you said re a 5 stone engagement ring; i wish more people did that - i think diamond bands look fabulous with plain wedding rings- it's such an elegant look!

congratulations again - this is just fabboosh!

ETA it cracks me up tho that this is your idea of 'discreet and understated' - it's blingtastic, bliss!!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W
30.gif
W, Bliss!
Mr. Bliss is the BEST gift giver!! What a great 5-stone! I love how low it sits. Very nice! Enjoy it, my friend!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning 5 stone Bliss!!!!
30.gif

Enjoy!!

Cachette
1.gif

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Bliss, that is one of the most beautiful 5-stone rings i''ve ever seen!!!
36.gif

Would you mind sharing any details about talking to ID jewelry about the custom work?

I''m planning on getting a 5-stone wedding band with OECs, and this style fits the bill perfectly!! i just love love love how low it sits!

I promise I won''t imitate exactly your ring since it''s YOUR beautiful custom ring, but I just need my wedding band to sit as low as possible.

beautiful birthday present! AND you get to go to mexico (one of my top to-go destinations right now :D)

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Ladies, thank you so much! You are so kind and wonderful, I promise to take more pics and write individual responses when we get back.

Just had to pop in and answer a couple of questions, for my ladies who needed some answers!

jill_s, I was afraid of the same thing! I didn't want the blocky look, but Yekutiel insisted that when it's made for your finger in your size, the stones will be set to curve around your finger instead of sitting on top. To prove his point, he made a stunt double with uncerted stones for me to try on to make sure it was comfy! Bella saw it and approved it before I got it! Hahaha. It fits better than the eternity he had in the same size and way more comfy, too! We packed the camera but I'll take more pics next week, I promise! Profile pics for you! The eternity band, not so great. I got it before I met ID Jewelry's Yekutiel, ERD and the rest. It was in the diamond district and it's OK but not my fav. I think the stones are teeny tiny 1 pointers? They're prong set with 4 prongs around each stone, which is overkill. LOL But what did I know then?

Sweetpea&babycorn! You can do ANYTHING you like and I will help you the best I can! I'm so glad you like it! Yekutiel is just awesome and he knows best. I tried on a lot of different settings the u-style settings, the basket settings and etc. But the shared prong sat the lowest and was the most comfortable on my hand. It just looked the best on my finger for some reason. So I just asked him to set them low! He made a stunt double because I wasn't convinced I'd like this style once set. I tried on some 5-stone bands and they looked "blocky" to me, not like they fit on my finger. Also, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to close my fingers but he said he'd taper the ends and make it very comfy. Yekutiel insisted it would be made to fit perfectly... but I kept looking at him like, "C'mon, no way... hahaha...with these stones, it's blocky!" But when I saw the finished product, I immediately knew he was right. Oh, call Yekutiel and tell him you want to try on the ring if you're in NY! He is very affordable, the best! I got quotes elsewhere just because and his GIA certed cream of the crop ideal stones beat out uncerted ideal cut stone prices. So it was a no brainer for me!

Oh, you ladies and gent (DF) are so kind. Thank you so much! I can't wait to come back with more pics and individual thanks because you are so kind hearted and generous with your time, advice and friendship!

THANK YOU! Happy dust!
36.gif

oneam

Shiny_Rock
Premium
"Discreet, blingy yet understated"

I respectfully disagree
emwink.gif
, but gorgeous nonetheless - congrats!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2010 11:40:02 AM
Author: Bliss
OMG! Ladies, thank you so much! You are so kind and wonderful, I promise to take more pics and write individual responses when we get back.

Just had to pop in and answer a couple of questions, for my ladies who needed some answers!

jill_s, I was afraid of the same thing! I didn''t want the blocky look, but Yekutiel insisted that when it''s made for your finger in your size, the stones will be set to curve around your finger instead of sitting on top. To prove his point, he made a stunt double with uncerted stones for me to try on to make sure it was comfy! Bella saw it and approved it before I got it! Hahaha. It fits better than the eternity he had in the same size and way more comfy, too! We packed the camera but I''ll take more pics next week, I promise! Profile pics for you! The eternity band, not so great. I got it before I met ID Jewelry''s Yekutiel, ERD and the rest. It was in the diamond district and it''s OK but not my fav. I think the stones are teeny tiny 1 pointers? They''re prong set with 4 prongs around each stone, which is overkill. LOL But what did I know then?

Sweetpea&babycorn! You can do ANYTHING you like and I will help you the best I can! I''m so glad you like it! Yekutiel is just awesome and he knows best. I tried on a lot of different settings the u-style settings, the basket settings and etc. But the shared prong sat the lowest and was the most comfortable on my hand. It just looked the best on my finger for some reason. So I just asked him to set them low! He made a stunt double because I wasn''t convinced I''d like this style once set. I tried on some 5-stone bands and they looked ''blocky'' to me, not like they fit on my finger. Also, I was afraid I wouldn''t be able to close my fingers but he said he''d taper the ends and make it very comfy. Yekutiel insisted it would be made to fit perfectly... but I kept looking at him like, ''C''mon, no way... hahaha...with these stones, it''s blocky!'' But when I saw the finished product, I immediately knew he was right. Oh, call Yekutiel and tell him you want to try on the ring if you''re in NY! He is very affordable, the best! I got quotes elsewhere just because and his GIA certed cream of the crop ideal stones beat out uncerted ideal cut stone prices. So it was a no brainer for me!

Oh, you ladies and gent (DF) are so kind. Thank you so much! I can''t wait to come back with more pics and individual thanks because you are so kind hearted and generous with your time, advice and friendship!

THANK YOU! Happy dust!
36.gif

thanks bliss!!!! i keep coming back to your thread and get so excited about getting my own wedding band.

i showed my fiance pictures of your ring and he likes it too! he''s really impressed by how low it sits as well. we are searching for a solitaire setting for my cushion and then going ahead to get the custom ring done. i agree with you - a lot of the 5-stone rings i''ve seen are very blocky or square shaped despite using round stones. i love how your ring is contoured around your finger so it can be a five stone "ring" or a five stone "band," kwim? im not a big fan of the u-prong, and my fiance doesn''t like the basket, so we very well may go also with a shared prong setting.

if you don''t mind sharing, how much was your custom setting? since my fiance and i will be supplying our own stones, we''re hoping it won''t cost too much for the metal and labor. oh, and what is your ring size? the size of the stones look great on your hand! i''m a size 6.25 and i hope that my ring (the stones will be about 0.20ct each) will be able to wrap halfway around my finger as well without looking to boxy. if not, we may make a 7-stone ring to fit my finger. thanks so much for your help!
35.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bliss, there ain''t one discreet thing about that. It is full on ridiculous Bling. Congrats!

gls

Shiny_Rock
Bliss, your rings are truly TDF!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love looking at your rings and your new 5 stone is just as beautiful. Congrats! and may you wear them with health and continue to add to the collection
2.gif

Btw I had to say, I am also currently wearing the same shade of nail polish, I wasnt sure at first but its growing on me, it looks great on your hands
5.gif

lweber

Shiny_Rock
Your 5 stone is stunning. I love how it sits so close to your hand. It really looks comfortable. I have not been a fan of this style, but your ring has made me a believer. Enjoy your trip.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results