shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW New eternity band

HockeyMama

Shiny_Rock
DK told me it’s the simplest designs that require the most thought. Perfection!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my word, @mrs-b ! I remember talking to you about this band a long while back. So happy to see the final product! It is classic and beautiful and SO wearable!

Do you plan to wear it alone, or will you stack?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
What an absolutely gorgeous and blingy eternity band! I love everything about it! Congratulations and wear in health and love my friend.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and classic. A perfect addition to your bling wardrobe! Enjoy!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @Leigh10! Definitely looking for "timeless". :))

Oh! Nice, @alene! What size are you collecting? I LOVE projects that involve slow collecting - deeply satisfying. I'll enjoy seeing yours when it lands!

Thanks, @monarch64! I wondered - before it was made - if I'd gone too small. But I like this size on my hand, and it's noticeable without being uncomfortable. I like it!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this is a perfectly executed and sublimely elegant diamond eternity band, with presence and bling -- really so lovely @mrs-b -- wishing you joy always

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Wow wow wow!! GORGEOUS new ring! The setting is perfect.. I love the "boxy" look. :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Patty. Definitely alone. I don't have the long a finger, and this ring, for my length finger, is substantial. I also like my rings to line up in circumference, and to do that with other bands and this band, the other bands would either have do be 3mm thick, or 2 sizes larger! So no - this is a standalone.

Thank you, @rcjtraveler! :wavey:

Thank you, @Austina. ::) I've wanted a ring like this for years and years. Before I started collecting in earnest, I never thought I'd have one. I'm very pleased to have it in my collection now. <3

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ItsMainelyYou - spinels? YesyesYES! That would look fabulous with your other red spinel pieces! And thank you for your kind words. :))

It's surprisingly comfortable, @MissGotRocks! I was expecting a bit of scratch - which I have no problem with - but - nope. Nothing. It's a keeper.

I LOVE collecting over time, @Mrsz1ppy. It's the best way to get substantial pieces without the sticker shock. Each of these diamonds was around $700; add in the setting - and it would have been a big purchase if done all at once - apart from the fact that it would have been almost impossible to have gotten such well matched stones all in one hit. Anyway, it was a pleasure, and lovely to have something like this to look forward to. :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@luckygreen317 - I was looking at it under the lights at our local movie theater foyer on Sunday and it's CRAZY sparkly! :kiss2:

@Slickk - thank you so much, my friend. I love a ring with beef - if you know what I mean. I'm too old and too opinionated to do dainty. I do love elegant, tho.

Thank you, @cushioncutnut! Interestingly, we arrived at the design mainly as a function of how to get it to sit as low as possible. I also didn't want it to look like the "Annette" eternity on WF. I love that design, but the original Annette is a good friend of mine, so I wanted to leave her on her pedestal. ::)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal - thanks, Sharon. I think it's "+ a billion" too! :mrgreen:

Thank you, @MamaBear - I was really aiming for 'classic', so it's wonderful to hear it strikes other people like that.

Thank you, @Daisys and Diamonds! And I'm so pleased Mrs-B Tree is flowering. It's coming into spring for her, so she's doing what she does best. ::)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ItsMainelyYou - spinels? YesyesYES! That would look fabulous with your other red spinel pieces! And thank you for your kind words. :))

It's surprisingly comfortable, @MissGotRocks! I was expecting a bit of scratch - which I have no problem with - but - nope. Nothing. It's a keeper.

I LOVE collecting over time, @Mrsz1ppy. It's the best way to get substantial pieces without the sticker shock. Each of these diamonds was around $700; add in the setting - and it would have been a big purchase if done all at once - apart from the fact that it would have been almost impossible to have gotten such well matched stones all in one hit. Anyway, it was a pleasure, and lovely to have something like this to look forward to. :)

Comfortable is a big plus at our stage of the game! My five stone is very low set and I have worn it for years. I attribute its wearability to being low set as it interferes with nothing I do and no scratching or picking clothes. Glad yours does the same for you as it will make it very enjoyable!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww - thank you, @Lookinagain! <3

Thank you, @Pegasus. I think the beauty of a jewel is all in the ratios. I'm glad you see good ratios in this. I tried. :))

You're so kind, @Dandi. ::) I texted Amy after I received it and said "I feel like you read my mind on this one." She's an excellent designer and knows my tastes very well at this point. I absolutely love this ring! (and I hope your winter has been cooling and lovely!)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, @Lisa Loves Shiny! Collecting the diamonds was completely stress free and a joy in general. The ring is a complete pleasure.

Thank you, @GeorgieQ. :)) For comfort, nothing beats my solid gold, comfort fit, all-edges-rounded, plain band. But I can honestlysay that this ring is waaaay more comfortable than I thought it would be! All that effort to get it as low as possible paid off. And that means I'll wear it more often. Money well spent.

Hi @Pomelo. I can't really show you photos of them stacked together, and I can't comfortably fit the two on my finger without major "squeeze-age"!! The diamonds in the yellow gold one are...11 points each? 13, maybe? I can't recall. The sitting is also different. It's currently wet and very grey here in Boston, but when the sun comes out again (tomorrow), I'll take a photo of the two of them sitting together, if you would like? Let me know! :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @kathley! I think *your* pieces are lovely, also! So your comments are very appreciated. ::)

Hey there, @tyty333! I hope your summer is going well? Yes, this piece really fills a gap in the collection and will also be my last band. I have around 10 or so now, all beautiful, and there really is no way I can get usage out of any more. So that part of my collection is now happily retired at this point!

@Mcgregor - I cleared out my desk the other day and came across a lovely note from you! So I've been thinking of you recently. ::) I'm glad you like this new piece - I think, were you to see it in person, that it would be to your taste. I hope your summer has been enjoyable and that all is going well. ox

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @springerspaniel! How are you? Thank you for your kind words - what sort of extra photos would you like to see? My photo skills are limited, but I can give it a try if you'd like. Not today, tho - we're DRENCHED here at the moment and the sky is a very heavy grey. I hope all is well where you are!

Thank you so much, @Sparkles88 - I'm so glad you like it! I'm really enjoying it, and, for now, it's mostly bumped Beloved (my absolute favorite!), who is getting a well-deserved rest!

@Mreader - well I can't beat that! I love it when people see any piece of mine as "classic", as that's always my goal. I want pieces that don't date, y'know? Because I want to wear them forever! And yes, she sparkles a-MAZ-ingly!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@FornasettiLover - you are dead right on that! Tizz conceals imperfections - simple reveals them. I think I made more iterations of my heavy yellow gold band than any other ring I've had - and that's just a band! Anyway, I'm glad you like this new piece - I'm *very* happy with it!

@Tonks - you deserve a special shout out for this ring. Thank you SO much for your help and opinions and for sharing your photos - it was immeasurably helpful. And I do think the stones are the size I wanted in the end. Very happy with this. And how is your love affair with V going? She's a beauty for sure!!

@bling_dream19! Dearest! I *finally* did a project without bending your ear on it!! (You must be so relieved!). I'm so glad you like it. Any updates on your projects?

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is AMAZING, @mrs-b !!! Love, love, LOVE it!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
@FornasettiLover - you are dead right on that! Tizz conceals imperfections - simple reveals them. I think I made more iterations of my heavy yellow gold band than any other ring I've had - and that's just a band! Anyway, I'm glad you like this new piece - I'm *very* happy with it!

@Tonks - you deserve a special shout out for this ring. Thank you SO much for your help and opinions and for sharing your photos - it was immeasurably helpful. And I do think the stones are the size I wanted in the end. Very happy with this. And how is your love affair with V going? She's a beauty for sure!!

@bling_dream19! Dearest! I *finally* did a project without bending your ear on it!! (You must be so relieved!). I'm so glad you like it. Any updates on your projects?

You are so welcome! I love it when a project works out just as it should, and this is a beautiful band! Sometimes simple is harder to get right, as all the imperfections are easier to see. No imperfections with this one, though! Just perfect!

Love affair with Viv still going strong! Recovering from surgery now and I may or may not be lounging around in PJs, binging on Netflix and wearing Viv.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so welcome! I love it when a project works out just as it should, and this is a beautiful band! Sometimes simple is harder to get right, as all the imperfections are easier to see. No imperfections with this one, though! Just perfect!

Love affair with Viv still going strong! Recovering from surgery now and I may or may not be lounging around in PJs, binging on Netflix and wearing Viv.

Surgery?? I hope all is well with you! And Viv + pajamas sounds PERFECT to me!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @Asscherhalo_lover - she is genuinely yummy! :mrgreen:

Thanks, @RunningwithScissors! She fits right in, that's for sure! And - your bracelet - please forgive my ignorance here - is it done? Did I miss the thread - or actually see it, comment on it, and it's gone right out of my head? Lots going on here at the moment - combo of tradesmen and health issues, so my focus is rubbish and my memory is like a sieve! So, please forgive me!

You are so lovely, @marymm! Thank you for your kind words - I've always thought that our taste was quite twin-like! :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too, @Rubies-R-Me - in fact, I specifically said (a number of times, as I recall!) that I didn't want the snoopy look along the tops of the diamonds. I wanted it to appear straighter along the top. I'm very happy with how that part of it turned out!

Thank you so much, @Heathcat24 - I love it myself!! :bigsmile:

Thank you, @Eli22 - simple and beautiful were two of my briefs for this ring. :))

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2: love how low it is! Congratulations on another spectacular classic.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, classic and timeless. Just lovely.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @Leigh10! Definitely looking for "timeless". :))

Oh! Nice, @alene! What size are you collecting? I LOVE projects that involve slow collecting - deeply satisfying. I'll enjoy seeing yours when it lands!

Thanks, @monarch64! I wondered - before it was made - if I'd gone too small. But I like this size on my hand, and it's noticeable without being uncomfortable. I like it!

Thanks, @mrs-b! Mine are a bit smaller, at 23 points, but definitely fun to collect. I'll definitely post once I actually get around to setting them, but it'll be a while, I only have 9 so far.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @mrs-b! Mine are a bit smaller, at 23 points, but definitely fun to collect. I'll definitely post once I actually get around to setting them, but it'll be a while, I only have 9 so far.

I think they'll look basically the same as mine. How many do you need to collect? And mine is 7.25. So if your finger is smaller, they *will* look the same. My fingers aren't stumpy, but they're not long, either. So 27 points looks just right on me.

I will love following along on this with you! :wavey:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh la la @mrs-b ……………….. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Truly, utterly, most definitely beautiful & classy & glamorous & understated & delicious. What a happy collection journey this has been! The setting & the prongs are just lovely.

In fact, it’s all the words I would use to describe your lovely self, so it was meant to be. And one day I will come over & play in your jewellery box :lol-2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @LLJsmom - I'm really chuffed about this piece, just because it's been so long in coming and I've wanted it for so long. It's definitely a keeper! :))

@caf - thank you for those very kind words. If I've hit all those bases, I can't complain!

@Ally T - thank you, sweetness - you're so kind! And you WILL come and play with my jewelry one day, because I will MAKE you! Or I'll come to you. Either way, it's happening! ox

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results