clarity

#JOTW New 4.1ct JA True Hearts

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, congratulations on 35 years

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and diamond, happy 35th Anniversary!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@csnuk-gal
@missy
@Lykame
@scouty
@MissGotRocks
@Kaycee2018
@Joel
@AuntKiki

Thank you! The stone is kind of large, but now I've gotten used to it. I'm wondering, I like the platinum solitaire and I wanted to do the solitaire /eternity band thing, but maybe a pave shank and halo would look better. Looking for opinions.

Oh I think your gorgeous diamond looks perfect as a solitaire. Elegant and sophisticated with just the right amount of presence. I don't think a halo or pave shank would make it any more beautiful. It 's beauty shines as a solitaire IMO.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's exquisite! great choice, LOVE the setting! :)

L

lydial

I love it too! Congratulations on 35 years. Your 4 carat diamond does not “need” a halo but if that is your style you should go for it of course. Someone from Europe posted a large diamond with pink diamonds in a halo and wow it was a show stopper! Unless you do something avant-gard, I prefer the look you already chose.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I cant believe that's a J! It looks so white! Congrats on your new ring!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow this is incredible!!!! :kiss2: It looks gorgeous and huge but in a good way!!! It’s balanced on your finger and to be honest I loooove the solitaire but you have to choose what you love best! Play around with some bands as well - you may find that a thin pave band gives you a similar look so you won’t have to change the setting! More pics more pics!!!:appl:

Also, which vca did you sell?? I know you have a lovely collection and just curious!

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and ring. Congratulations on 35 years. IMO, a large stone like that can and should stand alone as a solitaire.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:Wowza!!! What a rock!!! :appl:

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. Happy 35th!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a few more but I'm too tired to get them. My friend, her husband and their 3 boys were over to swim and eat lunch.

20200712_122544.jpg 20200712_121942(0).jpg 20200709_181504.jpg 20200709_181258.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on 35 yrs! :appl: :appl: and this beautiful GIANT solitaire! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! I wouldn't halo [gasp did I really say that?!] There's something to be said for a nice big honker standing alone in it's glory. Happy Anniversary.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It’s gorgeous! Happy 35th anniversary!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, happy 35th!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: You found a great cut stone! I love it as it is, but give yourself some time to decide about changing it.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh I’m so sorry! RIP Ninja! :cry2:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your ring in the solitaire with a diamond eternity. It’s a showstopper!! I’m just curious if you’re able to do household things with it on, or you wear it when you’re leaving the house. Just curiosity.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@motownmama I do everything with it on, it doesn't bother me. And I definitely wear it outside the house. It's very strange but it doesn't even look large to me anymore.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@motownmama I do everything with it on, it doesn't bother me. And I definitely wear it outside the house. It's very strange but it doesn't even look large to me anymore.

Ok! Good to know!!!! Enjoy every minute!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! The ring is absolutely stunning, just stunning. :love:

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Let us know if you do end up listing your 2 ct D SI on loupetroop.

Congrats again on a great milestone anniversary! Wear it in good health!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Let us know if you do end up listing your 2 ct D SI on loupetroop.

Congrats again on a great milestone anniversary! Wear it in good health!

Thank you. I'll be auctioning it on Worthy, but if it doesnt get the price I want I'll take it to LT. It's a gorgeous ring, and a fabulous stone, but right now I need more money in the bank lol!

@ccuheartnurse Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results