shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW New 4.1ct JA True Hearts

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry about your kitty - it's always hard to say goodbye.

Enjoy your ring, it is a gorgeous 35th anniversary present! I am team solitaire as well, it's a stunner all by itself!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium

joelly

Ideal_Rock

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wowowowowowo.

Congrats!!! Stunning set!

MrsSparkle

Rough_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!! No halo needed at all let that beauty shine alone lol what’s your ring size?

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, @doberman! 35 years is quite the achievement - and that ring is no slouch either! :kiss2:

Looks stunning on your hand - a gorgeous, complementary size and a wonderful cut. Beautiful!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@seaurchin
@mrs-b

Thank you. Hard to believe it's been so long, but it's certainly been a good ride.

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, its completely gorgeous!
I'm so sorry about your cat. It's like losing a beloved family member.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, its completely gorgeous!
I'm so sorry about your cat. It's like losing a beloved family member.

Thank you for your kind words. He was just the world's best cat. We miss him so much.

fdc89

Rough_Rock
Wow may I ask about price if you don't mind? Even though I don't think I would be able to buy it within 20 years from now ^^
So gorgeous, congratulations!!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow may I ask about price if you don't mind? Even though I don't think I would be able to buy it within 20 years from now ^^
So gorgeous, congratulations!!

Thank you. All said and done, it was around 40 or 41k as I recall. Right now I'm trying to forget it! But I do love the ring, it's so pretty in the sun.

@joelly
I like that halo example. My husband is totally underwhelmed by the solitaire. According to him it has no presence compared to my old halo ring. It's right in line with my son telling me that my yellow diamond ring "looks like pee". The men in my life :roll:

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. All said and done, it was around 40 or 41k as I recall. Right now I'm trying to forget it! But I do love the ring, it's so pretty in the sun.

@joelly
I like that halo example. My husband is totally underwhelmed by the solitaire. According to him it has no presence compared to my old halo ring. It's right in line with my son telling me that my yellow diamond ring "looks like pee". The men in my life :roll:

Lol with some chunky diamonds halo, your ring will definitely have the presence that nobody can deny.

You can use other diamonds’ shape for the halo as well.

Here’s some examples:

Or this one:
This one was meant as earrings but don’t you think it will make a great halo for your true heart diamond.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@joelly

Those are fabulous halos. The problem is I like the solitaire. I wore the halo ring for 8 years. I tend to get bored with my jewelry so I like to change it out every so often. I have the same old man however. :lol:

joelly

Ideal_Rock
@joelly

Those are fabulous halos. The problem is I like the solitaire. I wore the halo ring for 8 years. I tend to get bored with my jewelry so I like to change it out every so often. I have the same old man however. :lol:

Oh I see. Yes definitely. If you used to halo then a change to solitaire is appropriate. I understand that completely. The same old man lol...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@joelly

You're the one wearing the ring, so you're the one who should decide the setting! I agree that a stone this size looks fabulous in a solitaire and that would likely be my choice, but my friend m-2-b has a beautiful 4.7 ct diamond in a Victor Canera Emilya which is absolutely gorgeous, too! Take your time and enjoy it like it until you are ready for a change! I also have the same old man I started with, but I've enjoyed having a few different diamond rings, too!!! :lol:

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Happy anniversary & congratulations on the ring! Wow! Amazing! Personally don't think you need a halo

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for no halo as well. It looks gorgeous on your hand without it and match very well with your band!

fdc89

Rough_Rock

@joelly

Oh no solitaire is truly perfect, there's nothing to change really, your diamond deserves to stand alone for its beauty (and price lol)!!!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're the one wearing the ring, so you're the one who should decide the setting! I agree that a stone this size looks fabulous in a solitaire and that would likely be my choice, but my friend m-2-b has a beautiful 4.7 ct diamond in a Victor Canera Emilya which is absolutely gorgeous, too! Take your time and enjoy it like it until you are ready for a change! I also have the same old man I started with, but I've enjoyed having a few different diamond rings, too!!! :lol:

I've seen m2b's ring and it's fabulous. Perhaps in a year or so I may change my mind. That's why PS is so nice. My friends dont even notice my rings, let alone any changes I make!

@Polabowla
@diamondnewbieny
@fdc89

So I'm not alone in preferring the solitaire. It's a quieter look and for right now it seems to fit.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, yes! I think most of us can relate! None of my local friends are into jewelry at all. No one notices any of my new things, either. That's actually fine by me. I like being here because we all enjoy sharing and seeing each other's new jewelry!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Amazing diamond and it looks right at home on your finger! Enjoy and congratulations.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, yes! I think most of us can relate! None of my local friends are into jewelry at all. No one notices any of my new things, either. That's actually fine by me. I like being here because we all enjoy sharing and seeing each other's new jewelry!

Yes, jewelry is appreciated by a very small subset of people. For the the vast majority jewelry simply isn't on their radar. Quite frankly if friends and acquaintances knew how much I spent on it they would probably conclude that I was insane. So it's great that they don't notice.

The one thing I do notice and like is that it's so much easier to clean a solitaire. There are only so many places for bacteria to hide. Pave makes it much more difficult.

@mwilliamanderson

Thank you so much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results