shape
carat
color
clarity

My year long search for an upgrade - my VictorCanera CAC!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is one of the prettiest rings I've seen here on PriceScope. It is lovely! I applaud you for your bravery because I was so frightened to deal with a designer on a custom ring project. It is beautiful and I wish you many happy years wearing and loving it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO wonderful that a PS lurker is the owner of this beautiful masterpiece! Congratulations and enjoy wearing it every day!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful!!! And thank you so much for your story about it, I liked reading the about the journey!! Very special!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and beautiful stone!!! I adore the bezel and the french cuts and the engraving.....:love:!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This has every single element i adore, from the CAC, bezel, side stones...i could go on and on...the cuffs, the triwire. Ok I will stop. It's absolutely stunnning! i cannot express how much I love this! Congratulations on such a gorgeous ring and wear it in much happiness! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on Victors FB page this morning and just about had a heart attack, it is so beautiful! Congratulations!!!! There is not a single thing that is not perfect on your ring!!!! I hope you love it for the rest of your life!!!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. It's so amazing!! I can't believe you waited so long! You deserve it!

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty pretty!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Somehow all of the rings I like on Victor Caneras IG go to PSers! I’m so happy about it, because I can see handshots!
Congratulations!

ERRN

Rough_Rock
Oh. My. Word. How utterly beautiful & I love the French cuts - they really add to the romance & antique feel!

I also would love to ses hand shots! Do you have a band to pair it with?

Again thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments!! I tried a diamond band I have with it but didn't like the overall look. Ive been letting it stand alone for now. I might be forced, ahem, into one of Victor's French cut bands eventually.

ERRN

Rough_Rock
It's just gorgeous! :love::love::love: Victor does such beautiful work! I found PS exactly the same way you did, and I am so thankful because my options were expanded to things I would have never known existed! Like you, I just wanted to find a high quality diamond! You surely did well on your first try! I love the antique cuts, and of course, you chose a master ringmaker to make the ring! :appl:

Diamondseeker, you have been such a wealth of knowledge! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

ERRN

Rough_Rock
Wow!! Everything about your ring is simply perfection! :love::love::love: Victor's CACs are gorgeous and his work is impeccable. And you described him perfectly, as he is truly a joy to work with! You waited so patiently for this upgrade and you made an incredible choice! :clap: All of your diligence certainly paid off and you will adore this masterpiece for years and years to come. I am so thrilled for you! Enjoy every second of wearing it, and please post hand shots when you get a chance. This is eye candy at its finest!! :twirl:

All of the comments on here, yours included, about Victor and his work and his beautiful CAC's made me feel comfortable about my choice. Thank you!

ERRN

Rough_Rock
When I saw this on instagram, I swear to you, my jaw dropped. It's absolutely stunning. The combination of that gorgeous ACC and French cuts is to die for. :kiss2:

I can't believe you waited a week for shipment. That must have been the longest freaking week of your life. :eek2::lol:

It was long! LOL

ERRN

Rough_Rock
Your ring is one of the prettiest rings I've seen here on PriceScope. It is lovely! I applaud you for your bravery because I was so frightened to deal with a designer on a custom ring project. It is beautiful and I wish you many happy years wearing and loving it!

Thank you so much. I was nervous about about the whole purchase, but not about Victor. I just believed in him and knew I wouldn't be disappointed. There were just too many good things said about him and his work and I would recommend him to anyone!

ERRN

Rough_Rock
SO wonderful that a PS lurker is the owner of this beautiful masterpiece! Congratulations and enjoy wearing it every day!

LLJsmom, thank you, and obviously your beautiful ring was my inspiration. I was originally "almost" set on Anjele when your ring appeared. I went back and forth but I loved the tri-wire shank, the rounded cuffs, and the overall "softness" (that's what I called it anyway) of it. I felt it would compliment the pillowy cushion of the CAC. I hope you don't mind that we share this similar design.

Last edited:

ERRN

Rough_Rock
This has every single element i adore, from the CAC, bezel, side stones...i could go on and on...the cuffs, the triwire. Ok I will stop. It's absolutely stunnning! i cannot express how much I love this! Congratulations on such a gorgeous ring and wear it in much happiness! :love:

Thank you. That's how I feel about it. I never would have considered a bezel until Victor brought it up. I always thought a bezel might make the stone appear smaller, but Victor assured me it would not and that it would emphasize the cushion shape. Then he added the part about the engraving and filigree and I was hooked. And I feel it's perfect.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Welcome to the VC family!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful, ERRN! You made some wonderful choices and have an heirloom quality ring because of it!

Wishing you years of enjoyment from your new piece; wear in health and happiness. :)

...and just to add... craft shows have really lifted their game in recent years, apparently!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's absolutely stunning! I saw it on Facebook and loved it there, and now I am thrilled to see all your pictures with pother views. I love it. Enjoy!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! :love: That is pure art! Congratulations! Also, I really enjoyed reading your story - you have a knack for writing!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, thank you, and obviously your beautiful ring was my inspiration. I was originally "almost" set on Anjele when your ring appeared. I went back and forth but I loved the tri-wire shank, the rounded cuffs, and the overall "softness" (that's what I called it anyway) of it. I felt it would compliment the pillowy cushion of the CAC. I hope you don't mind that we share this similar design.
@ERRN not at all. I’m happy you found that it fits your CAC too. Victor’s CAC are TDF and the bezeled version of the setting complements your CAC so well. Those lovely pastels must be mesmerizing. So wonderful hat you get to stare st it everyday. That is what I do!:mrgreen2:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw this on IG this past week! Gorgeous ring, congrats on the upgrade! I'm so glad the ring belongs to a Pricescoper!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@ERRN I want to know what kind of craft shows you hang out at, lol!! I love your "story" and journey to your stunning stone and ring! It looks perfect on your hand!! Wear it in much health and happiness for many years to come!

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Congratulations

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It's beautiful.

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
Love Love Love!!! Swoon! :appl::love::clap: I covet this ring!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on VC's IG -- so pretty!!! Congratulations!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!:love: So happy for you!:appl:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! Congrats on your upgraded ring! So beautiful!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results