shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash diamonds-by-the-yard collection is complete!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new DBTY necklace is beautiful!! I love the 15pt size! And you already know how much I love your other pieces! :love::love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set and wonderful collection diamondseeker!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I recently got a new jewelry box, and I am using it for my platinum and wg diamond jewelry (not including pearl jewelry, VCA, my other rings, or yg). I thought I'd include a shot of the top level with the Whiteflash DBTY pieces on the far left, platinum Beaudry crosses in the next two sections (lower one has a handmade Victor Canera chain), rings and WF diamond studs, second from the right are two platinum pendants by Caysie van Bebber, and far right are a Tiffany key pendant and diamond cross. Organizing these in one place makes them accessible and let's me see that I have enough platinum/diamond pendants!!! :lol:

IMG-4175.jpg

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set! It’s on my wish list for sure.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a treasure chest! Love the new addition!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :kiss2:A great addition to your collection! My WF dbty is one of my worn pieces so I could relate!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much @nala @secretagentdee and @ac117 !

@ac117 I am glad you enjoy yours, too! I am just so glad I didn't overpay for the brand name version because we get so much more for our money and great quality at WF!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and goes so well with your other pieces! I'm so envious of your collection!

Bishbunch

Rough_Rock
DS, Your new necklace is gorgeous! As is all of your collection! Impeccable taste!

Kya

Shiny_Rock
Found this thread after posting my own thread iso help for a dbty necklace and actually this looks so perfect! This is as classic as it gets! I’m pretty new here but realizing that I love your taste, as I just recently commented on your Crown stud settings on a different thread :)

Can you please educate me about mm for the chain? Is that considered thick or medium or thin? I am looking for something that isn’t too thin And wondering if this size is something I should request..

Also, If I were to choose either this necklace or a pendant like your top second from right (bezel center with halo - OMG it caught my eye and I LOVE) which would you recommend?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found this thread after posting my own thread iso help for a dbty necklace and actually this looks so perfect! This is as classic as it gets! I’m pretty new here but realizing that I love your taste, as I just recently commented on your Crown stud settings on a different thread :)

Can you please educate me about mm for the chain? Is that considered thick or medium or thin? I am looking for something that isn’t too thin And wondering if this size is something I should request..

Also, If I were to choose either this necklace or a pendant like your top second from right (bezel center with halo - OMG it caught my eye and I LOVE) which would you recommend?

I am sooo sorry for the delay in replying! Just now saw the newest replies! Thank you, and I am glad we have similar taste!

Regarding the chain, many people like the super thin chains around 1mm because they want them to be less visible. I personally prefer a more sturdy chain, plus I want it to show up! I also think tiny chains tangle more and are harder to untangle. I guess my 1.5mm would be considered medium. There's also a 1.2 or 1.3mm cable chain that is in between. I think that is the size on that bezel halo pendant that you mentioned.

The bezel pendant was custom made in platinum by Caysie van Bebber of CVB Inspired Design and was set with a center diamond (6mm) that had been in my family. It took me a long time to set it, but I am very happy with the outcome. I'd say it is a toss up on the halo pendant versus the DBTY. The bezel pendant would be a lot more expensive if one has to buy a center diamond. Off hand I can't even remember how much the halo pendant cost without the center diamond, but it would probably be a little less than the DBTY, I would think. Of course, prices will vary with the metals used and size of diamonds. Here is my thread where that pendant is shown.

I'd say that both are classic and timeless. If you don't have an extra diamond sitting around to set, I'd maybe go ahead and do the DBTY necklace first!

Reactions: Kya

Kya

Shiny_Rock
I am sooo sorry for the delay in replying! Just now saw the newest replies! Thank you, and I am glad we have similar taste!

Regarding the chain, many people like the super thin chains around 1mm because they want them to be less visible. I personally prefer a more sturdy chain, plus I want it to show up! I also think tiny chains tangle more and are harder to untangle. I guess my 1.5mm would be considered medium. There's also a 1.2 or 1.3mm cable chain that is in between. I think that is the size on that bezel halo pendant that you mentioned.

The bezel pendant was custom made in platinum by Caysie van Bebber of CVB Inspired Design and was set with a center diamond (6mm) that had been in my family. It took me a long time to set it, but I am very happy with the outcome. I'd say it is a toss up on the halo pendant versus the DBTY. The bezel pendant would be a lot more expensive if one has to buy a center diamond. Off hand I can't even remember how much the halo pendant cost without the center diamond, but it would probably be a little less than the DBTY, I would think. Of course, prices will vary with the metals used and size of diamonds. Here is my thread where that pendant is shown.

I'd say that both are classic and timeless. If you don't have an extra diamond sitting around to set, I'd maybe go ahead and do the DBTY necklace first!

Thank you so much for the detailed response!!! Super helpful, now I am pretty set with what I would go with.

Your jewelry is so gorgeous and classic yet eye-catching. And the work and planning you put into it really shows. You did such an incredible job and oh my god your daughters ring is a work of Art:

Dam I don’t have any loose stones to set so for now dbty it is :) but now I actually know exactly what kind of pendant I would want if I were to get one.

Last edited:

Kya

Shiny_Rock

Also, I cant believe I never heard of Caysie Van Bebber, she seems like an incredible artist!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, I cant believe I never heard of Caysie Van Bebber, she seems like an incredible artist!

She really is a gifted artist! She is a designer and has a bench do the actual production of the pieces. Many people here have used her. Both of the diamond pendants are by her, and I have 4 rings she made, as well. She does many other styles, too. For the last couple of years, people have had her make more yellow gold antique style rings than platinum and white gold. She can make about any style, though. Here's a thread with many of the pieces she has made for PS members, but not all are on there.

Kya

Shiny_Rock
She really is a gifted artist! She is a designer and has a bench do the actual production of the pieces. Many people here have used her. Both of the diamond pendants are by her, and I have 4 rings she made, as well. She does many other styles, too. For the last couple of years, people have had her make more yellow gold antique style rings than platinum and white gold. She can make about any style, though. Here's a thread with many of the pieces she has made for PS members, but not all are on there.

Love this! Following this thread now :)

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! So gorgeous & looks fabulous on you. In fact, your entire collection is amazing. :love:

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I just love your taste in jewelry: Classic, elegant and heirloom quality. Thx for letting us peek at your platinum/white gold collection arranged in your new jewelry box! Droooool

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I just love your taste in jewelry: Classic, elegant and heirloom quality. Thx for letting us peek at your platinum/white gold collection arranged in your new jewelry box! Droooool

Thanks so much! The pendant and ring in your avatar picture are beautiful!

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Your collection is gorgeous! I would love to know the thickness of the chain on your Whiteflash DBTY bracelet, please.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW this is a wonderful collection!!

Just now found this thread by searching for WF DBTY necklaces, because I am thinking of a 16 inch one. What made you go with a 17 inch necklace?

I'm wondering if a 16 inch without a pendant rides up on your neck? I wear a 16 inch with a pendant without issues.

Thanks for sharing this new purchase and your WHITE collection!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is gorgeous! I would love to know the thickness of the chain on your Whiteflash DBTY bracelet, please.

Thank you! So sorry I am just now seeing your question! My pieces all have 1.5mm platinum cable chains.

WOW this is a wonderful collection!!

Just now found this thread by searching for WF DBTY necklaces, because I am thinking of a 16 inch one. What made you go with a 17 inch necklace?

I'm wondering if a 16 inch without a pendant rides up on your neck? I wear a 16 inch with a pendant without issues.

Thanks for sharing this new purchase and your WHITE collection!!

Thanks so much, Stone Hunter! I just figured as I get old I might not want a necklace right below my neck! :lol: So I generally choose 17" for my shortest ones now!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! So sorry I am just now seeing your question! My pieces all have 1.5mm platinum cable chains.

Thanks so much, Stone Hunter! I just figured as I get old I might not want a necklace right below my neck! :lol: So I generally choose 17" for my shortest ones now!

That’s a valid concern that I hadn’t thought about. Thanks!

lillibear

Rough_Rock
I recently got a new jewelry box, and I am using it for my platinum and wg diamond jewelry (not including pearl jewelry, VCA, my other rings, or yg). I thought I'd include a shot of the top level with the Whiteflash DBTY pieces on the far left, platinum Beaudry crosses in the next two sections (lower one has a handmade Victor Canera chain), rings and WF diamond studs, second from the right are two platinum pendants by Caysie van Bebber, and far right are a Tiffany key pendant and diamond cross. Organizing these in one place makes them accessible and let's me see that I have enough platinum/diamond pendants!!! :lol:

IMG-4175.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me or do I spy the most GORGEOUS Asscher?!?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do my eyes deceive me or do I spy the most GORGEOUS Asscher?!?

Thank you! You are correct! That is one of my most loved pieces! Most of the pictures are on pages 1, 2, and 6.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new necklace and collection. This confirms my feeling that I need some new diamond necklaces=)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results